HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Maryland paraphrenalia charge
Posted by: Overwhelmed ()
Date: March 11, 2013 09:27AM

Anyone knows what happens to you in Maryland, if first time criminal citation for drug paraphernalia, small pipe with traces left in console. was driving rental car. was issued a speeding ticket also. I will get a lawyer but can anyone enlighten about the fallout to be anticipated in my miserable life. thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Maryland paraphrenalia charge
Posted by: Thread patrol ()
Date: March 11, 2013 09:49AM

Off topic.

Posted by: So Sad ()
Date: March 11, 2013 09:51AM

On top of being a degenerate pothead, you are also bad at reading comprehension and/or geography. What part of FAIRFAX COUNTY GENERAL do you not get?

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: March 11, 2013 10:50AM

Maryland doesn't mess around. You're probably looking at 6-12 months.

Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: March 11, 2013 11:08AM

Depends what kind of residue you're talking about.

Cocaine residue- up to 3yrs. hard time- you'll end up with a fine, probation supervised for up to 3yrs. and no jail time. They don't have room for you in jail.

Maryjane residue-1yr. suspended jail sentence, fine, and 1yr. probation probably supervised.

Crystal meth residue- 2yrs. jail and 3yrs. probation supervised plus fine.

If you kept your mouth shut and didn't answer any questions other than give up your name you could get the whole thing dismissed with an attorney.

A court appointed attorney will often be young and on fire and work harder than some fatso expensive old timer. If you have to pay for an attorney get a smart young guy that is physically fit.

Fat slobs are not up to the job mentally and don't have the nerve that you'll need representing you.

A good part of the reason to get an attorney is also so you can have some peace between now and court and let your attorney carry the burden for you.

I know it's hard to imagine but you will get through this and be OK. But absolutely stay 100% drug and alcohol free from now on. Jesus is ready for you to call on him and he is all powerfull. Read Mark chapter11 verses 22-25 and of course sincerely ask Jesus for his protection and care with complete abandon and he will see you through to victory!! guaranteed 100%.

I refuse to say good luck. Jesus is pure skill and mercy. Also read John:ch 14,verses 12-18. You will be amazed. I'll be praying for you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.