HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Most honorable-Va. State Troopers
Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: March 08, 2013 12:05PM

Each time I hear about or read about a Va. State Trooper being shot or killed in the line of duty it really saddens me and at the same time stirs me to anger.

During my approximately 40yr. driving career, I have probably had police contact about 15times. About half of those times I was guilty of speeding or an HOV violation or even a dead tag. OK I admit DWI as well. Four of those pull overs were by Va. State Troopers resulting in being ticketed twice.

On all four of those occasions the Troopers were exceptionally professional and I might add also looked very sharp. I'm quite sure that we in Va. are blessed with the best Troopers in the business.

I'm sure that I'll catch hell from some on this forum for the infractions which I have admitted to. The main reason I'm posting though, has nothing to do with me and everything to do with Fairfax County Police, Vienna Police, Falls Church Police, and generally police all around this country.

It is my assertion that because police other than VA. State Troopers, in general are of poor character way too often thereby leading a lot of people to hate police in general. Va. state troopers in essence have paid the ultimate price for the actions of scumbag police on other forces.

I boldly say to all of you other police forces shame on you characterless, lieing scumbags. Also you scumbag local police in the jurisdiction(s) near the fatal shooting of Honorable Va. State Trooper Junius Walker, extra shame on you. I'm sure you pissed that criminal off enough to make him hate any cop.

Repent and change your ways and people will stop gunning down cops!

Also, Fairfax county Police in specific, some of you have become abominations to the public with your constant lieing and quite frankly an embarrassment to law enforcement in general.

May God bless all Virginia State Troopers and their families.

May God strike down on all lowlife police with furious anger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Most honorable-Va. State Troopers
Posted by: Pig Hater ()
Date: March 08, 2013 12:43PM

It's interesting you posted that because I've often said that the VSP really are the best bunch of cops in the entire Mid-Atlantic. Every interaction I've been unfortunate enough to have with them they have been respectful, professional, and courteous. The FCPD are glorified mall cops, and their demeanor towards the average citizen -lawbreaker or not- reflects that

Fuck the FCPD, FPD, HPD, VPD, the other FCPD, PWCPD, the other, other FCPD, ACPD, DCPD, MSP, PGCPD, MCPD, AACPD, CCPD, HCPD, the list goes on.

But much repect to the real cops in the VSP, R.I.P. Junuis Walker

Posted by: got a ticket ()
Date: March 08, 2013 01:00PM

Only time I've been pulled over by a State trooper was on the HOV ramp for 495 northbound from 66 eastbound. He was really professional. Cool hats too.

Posted by: VSProx ()
Date: March 08, 2013 01:29PM

VSP are the best. When I was 16 and had just gotten my license I cut off a Trooper without using my turn signal and he damn near rear ended me because of it. After lighting me up and me pulling over, I was expecting a full on ass reaming from the cop. He basically gave me a little talk on how I should use my signals and check my blindspots better. He gave me a verbal warning and I was on my way! VSP are by far the best. If I had been pulled over by FFX for the same infraction, I probably would have been in handcuffs while they ran drug dogs through my car.

Posted by: Afmgreed ()
Date: March 08, 2013 06:52PM

They really are the best

Posted by: amen ()
Date: March 08, 2013 07:00PM

The VSP is a highly professional organization. I have nothing but respect for them.

What a tragic event yesterday. I wish the best for his family that must deal with his untimely death.

Just remember before you give one a hard time that they go to work each day and put their lives on the line for us.

Posted by: dyVHy ()
Date: March 08, 2013 07:04PM

state cops are sort of the top of the food chain. its the hardest agency to get into. basically it goes like:

state cops
county cops
campus cops
mall cops

Posted by: It's The Hat ()
Date: March 08, 2013 08:03PM

It must be the hat:

Does the FCPD even issue hats? God, we must seem like total slobs.

Posted by: d dooright ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:39PM

IMO the coolest cop uniform is RCMP.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Scarlet tunic, brown leather.

Them boys don't play either.

Posted by: lolzzzzz ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:48PM

boo fing hoo.. Real hard job writing tickets all day." me" have so much respect.. rent in peace.

Posted by: smoky ()
Date: March 09, 2013 12:27AM

Many VA counties do not have a county police department.

Aside from a (usually) corrupt Sheriff's office, Va troopers are the only law there is out in the bioonies. They do a whole lot more than just write tickets.

Date: March 09, 2013 01:09AM

I think I came down unfairly on other police because there still are a fair number of decent police on all these other forces.

It's just devastating to me when I here about tragic senseless murders especially state troopers but also of other police.

I guess I've read about so much crime by police against citizens in the last few years that I think the bad cops cause these people who are already criminals and are capable of murder to hate even more.

Truth is police all over our nation commit some of these assaults against citizens to eliminate the possibility that someone could gain the upper hand and injure or kill them.

We live in a very dangerous society, but when I see a cop on youtube body slam an 80yr. old woman in a wallmart parking lot, It does something to my trust in police.

I have never heard of any controversy having to do with Va. State Troopers and that's a good thing.They are the best that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Posted by: guarding the popester ()
Date: March 09, 2013 02:40PM

d dooright Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IMO the coolest cop uniform is RCMP.
>
> Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Scarlet tunic,
> brown leather.
Attachments:
tumblr_l8g2zzVViy1qd3k2qo1_500.jpg

Posted by: wally ()
Date: March 10, 2013 10:20AM

Isn't that a picture of the Swiss army guys who protect the Pope?

Posted by: pancho via ()
Date: March 10, 2013 11:32AM

si'

Posted by: so stupid ()
Date: March 10, 2013 04:59PM

http://wtvr.com/2013/03/09/holmberg-details-of-how-trooper-walker-was-slain/

During his preliminary hearing Thursday, the suspect, 28-year-old Russell Ervin Brown III of Chesterfield, told the court that he killed the trooper and was fine with being executed for it.
A close-friend of his said Russell Brown was largely raised by his grandfather, a respected Richmond deputy sheriff, now retired. The friend, like the family, believe Brown, a currently unemployed barber down his luck, completely snapped.
Brown had reached the end of his rope, his family and a friend said. He had been evicted from his house, he had missed a custody hearing for his children and was being hit for more child support. He was out of money, out of gas.

This 28 year old piece of shit decided to kill a hardworking innocent public servant because his own life was messed up????

The needle is way too good for this punk. He needs to be put in the most horrible prison we have. He needs to be in agony for the rest of his life. What a selfish fucking piece of shit this Russ Brown is!

Date: March 10, 2013 06:26PM

Thanks for the update.

It really bothers me that people at the end of their rope could take it out on a person involved in their pain let alone a totally innocent State Trooper.

More and more we here about murder, suicides even in Fairfax County or even just revenge murders of people close to the situation. Those murders and suicides are far from justifyable but at least can be comprehended. This murder of a State Trooper is definitely premeditated capital murder and very difficult to swallow.

I used to be a big proponent of capital punishment but have decided over the years that death should only be God's call. I believe it to be more in line with the new covenant to put people in prison for life without parole in cases like this.

Having said that I'm not going to start marching in protest against capital punishment because my opinion is subjective.

It really is time to establish a solution oriented program in the state of Virginia to facilitate without stigma people who are in crises. Mental health facilities are not necessarily going to be a solution. People who get to the point where they think they don't have anything to lose can be extemely dangerous, usually those who do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

As we all know you can't force religion on people, but instead it is my contention that we must establish a means by which the desperate can receive love. Love conquers all evil before it can manifest itself.

Example: Herndon father executes his children, wife, and himself. This really did happen as I'm sure some of you remember. If there had been a place where this man could have gone without shame and cried his heart out to some caring and compassionate people without any so-called tough love he and his family would be alive and well today.

Tough love is sometimes even cruel when someone is hurting and it is almost always delivered in a calice manner which makes it not love at all. Tough love is basically the blunt truth. Most people already have some kind of handle on at least part of the truth so you don't say to a man who's moving his family onto the streets, "you should've had another job lined up before you got layed off dumby".

In the case of this loser who shot the trooper I wouldn't doubt that someone said to him "don't think, don't drink and get a job asshole". I'm not making excuses for him because it is really sick and tragic what he did, but think if one of his buddies or someone grabbed him and gave him a big hug and let him bear his sole before absolute depravity set in, the trooper would be alive and the dude would at worst be sitting in the woods drunk off his ass crying and wallowing in self pity.

Posted by: Sequisha ()
Date: March 11, 2013 01:57PM

RIP JUNIE.

Posted by: one who knows ()
Date: March 11, 2013 02:30PM

"state cops are sort of the top of the food chain. its the hardest agency to get into. basically it goes like:

state cops
county cops
campus cops
mall cops"

Sadly, the VSP pay is terrible and their retirement is even worse. There are a ton of ex-Troopers in all the local agencies around here because of this. Many just quit the job altogether.

Posted by: State Police Steal and Lie Too ()
Date: March 11, 2013 03:49PM

To be clear, no one deserves to be hurt or killed by anyone else.

To be informed, know that State Police commit many crimes against innocent citizens and get away with it:
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-01-02/opinions/35438128_1_forfeiture-laws-virginia-state-police-trooper

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 11, 2013 04:00PM

State Police Steal and Lie Too Wrote:
> To be clear, no one deserves to be hurt or killed
> by anyone else.
>
> To be informed, know that State Police commit many
> crimes against innocent citizens and get away with
> it:
> http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-01-02/opin
> ions/35438128_1_forfeiture-laws-virginia-state-pol
> ice-trooper

how the fuck is it a crime to question someone carrying a HUGE amount of cash on them on one of the BUSIEST DRUG CORRIDORS IN THE NATION!?!?!!?!?

also, in case you didnt bother to READ YOUR OWN LINK, hoss got a receipt............so not too much of a CRIME going on there, m'man

Dont like the law, blame Richmond, NOT THE VSP WHO ARE JUST DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB!

Date: March 11, 2013 04:21PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> State Police Steal and Lie Too Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > To be clear, no one deserves to be hurt or
> killed
> > by anyone else.
> >
> > To be informed, know that State Police commit
> many
> > crimes against innocent citizens and get away
> with
> > it:
> >
> http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-01-02/opin
>
> >
> ions/35438128_1_forfeiture-laws-virginia-state-pol
>
> > ice-trooper
>
>
> how the fuck is it a crime to question someone
> carrying a HUGE amount of cash on them on one of
> the BUSIEST DRUG CORRIDORS IN THE NATION!?!?!!?!?
>
> also, in case you didnt bother to READ YOUR OWN
> LINK, hoss got a receipt............so not too
> much of a CRIME going on there, m'man
>
> Dont like the law, blame Richmond, NOT THE VSP WHO
> ARE JUST DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB!

Take your meds and calm down dude.
I read the article, you apparently didn't. They TOOK the money and didn't give it back. That's called stealing. Stealing is wrong and it is also illegal. If a thief leaves a receipt, he's still a thief.
This money had no tie to any crime. There is/was no legitimate investigative purpose behind this taking. None offered by the trooper, none listed by his superiors.
The law Richmond wrote is not: "Police get to take any property they just imagine might be related to crime with NO EVIDENCE OF SUCH GIVEN."
On top of all that, consider this: If a cop's "job" is to take property from innocent people with no justification, then what does that make his job and his organization?

Date: March 11, 2013 04:34PM

>
> Take your meds and calm down dude.
> I read the article, you apparently didn't. They
> TOOK the money and didn't give it back. That's
> called stealing. Stealing is wrong and it is also
> illegal. If a thief leaves a receipt, he's still
> a thief.
> This money had no tie to any crime. There is/was
> no legitimate investigative purpose behind this
> taking. None offered by the trooper, none listed
> by his superiors.
> The law Richmond wrote is not: "Police get to take
> any property they just imagine might be related to
> crime with NO EVIDENCE OF SUCH GIVEN."
> On top of all that, consider this: If a cop's
> "job" is to take property from innocent people
> with no justification, then what does that make
> his job and his organization?

first of, seizure of a HUGE amt of cash at some traffic stop is legal, ok? It's not "STEALING" when you get a fucking receipt. Things that are ILLEGAL happen not have LAWS WRITTEN saying to can do it. So learn a lesson and DO NOT BE STUPID AND CARRY LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH ON YOU ON INTERSTATE 95, OK? Dont know what planet you live on, but there's NO PLACE ON PLANET EARTH where it's normal to be speeding down the freeway with $20 Large on you - not a normal thing for REASONABLE ppl to be doing. That along gives the cop enough JUSTIFICATION to hold those funds.

p.s. Funds were returned 60-90 or so days later like any NORMAL seizure of this nature................unless those boys werent the angels they are saying they are.

Date: March 11, 2013 04:47PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> p.s. Funds were returned 60-90 or so days later
> like any NORMAL seizure of this
> nature................unless those boys werent the
> angels they are saying they are.

To my knowledge, this is not true. Can you cite the source of your claim that the money was returned?

Also, to address your previous point, it is not reasonable for a cop to take your property just because he feels like you have too much of it. This violates the very nature of property. The fact that a receipt is given, a shiny metal was worn while stealing it, or even if that money is eventually returned, doesn't make the theft any less a theft. Government was created by men to protect our rights, not to arbitrarily violate them, and then "correct" that wrong on a whim. Such a state of affairs is pure bullying dictatorship.

YEP, not suspicious at all o_0
Date: March 11, 2013 05:02PM

> To my knowledge, this is not true. Can you cite
> the source of your claim that the money was
> returned?

Whelp, there own lawyers said it so I'm guessing it's true LoLz
http://www.smithzimmerman.com/Cases.shtml
what's funny is how you are so worked up in the case yet you didnt even know that....................but whateves

> Also, to address your previous point, it is not
> reasonable for a cop to take your property just
> because he feels like you have too much of it.
> This violates the very nature of property. The
> fact that a receipt is given, a shiny metal was
> worn while stealing it, or even if that money is
> eventually returned, doesn't make the theft any
> less a theft. Government was created by men to
> protect our rights, not to arbitrarily violate
> them, and then "correct" that wrong on a whim.
> Such a state of affairs is pure bullying
> dictatorship.

No, yr not getting what I'm telling you, kid. You can be all "world's gotta be this way/world's gotta be that way" all you want. I AM TELLING YOU IN THE REAL WORLD UNLESS IF YOU HAVE $20 LARGE ON YOU AND YOU ARE PULLED OVER THE COP CAN TAKE THAT $$$$ PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
Just because you THINK or FEEL it's not reasonable? That's tough titties, my friend. It's VERY resonable - so much so that their are laws on the books on it and policies in place as to how to proceed as you seize $$$$$. And dont whine on and on about Govt and violations cause I DO NOT SEE YOUR ASS IN RICHMOND LOBBYING TO GET FORFEITURE LAWS ERASED.
The law is the law. The dumb hillbilly cop that hassled these guys and took their money wanted to fuck with them. Yeah, he's an asswipe but no, he's not a thief.

NEXT TIME SLOW DOWN IF YR CARRYING LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH IN A DRUG CORRIDOR!!!

Date: March 12, 2013 10:22AM

Thanks for the link Gordon,
Apparently, it's worse than I had thought.
This thug didn't just steal a stack of church money. He stole a stack of CHURCH ENVELOPES WITH DONOR NAMES ON THEM!!!
" ... the large stack of donation envelopes showing exactly who contributed the cash. It was clearly not dirty money. "

Virginia State Troopers can apparently do this with no shame and no apology. Any respect I had for this institution has been ruined.

cause yeah, all liars and theives give legit reciepts o_0
Date: March 13, 2013 07:28PM

> Thanks for the link Gordon,
> Apparently, it's worse than I had thought.
> This thug didn't just steal a stack of church
> money. He stole a stack of CHURCH ENVELOPES WITH
> DONOR NAMES ON THEM!!!
> " ... the large stack of donation envelopes
> showing exactly who contributed the cash. It was
> clearly not dirty money. "
>
> Virginia State Troopers can apparently do this
> with no shame and no apology. Any respect I had
> for this institution has been ruined.

yep.................cause
a) ppl carry that much cash on them everyday on a heavily traveled drug corridor, it's not unusual at all o_0
b) no church official could EVER be suspected of involvement in drug money - PREPOSTEROUS, Gordon!
http://www.wkrn.com/story/19600643/pastor-indicted-on-federal-money-laundering-charges
http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Arizona-pastor-arrested-for-dealing-drugs-181308941.html
http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Arizona-pastor-arrested-for-dealing-drugs-181308941.html
(those are just the ones I've found uncovered in the last few months LoLz)

Posted by: 6dthw ()
Date: December 03, 2016 02:40PM

MLK republican Wrote:
> During my approximately 40yr. driving career, I
> have probably had police contact about 15 times.
> About half of those times I was guilty of speeding
> or an HOV violation or even a dead tag. OK I admit
> DWI as well. Four of those pull overs were by Va.
> State Troopers resulting in being ticketed twice.

Posted by: .... ()
Date: December 03, 2016 02:47PM

Nationwide, it is much more difficult to become a highway patrolman, and they go through better training.

That's why they are more professional than local cops.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.