HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Date: March 06, 2013 09:10AM

I'll start:

1) Run around repositioning the carrots on all the snowmen in the neighborhood (if you know what I mean)

2) Make snow angels in the yards of all my atheist neighbors and if I'm caught, look them straight in the eyes and utter "You see, I'm on a mission from God" using my best Dan Aykroyd voice

3) Turn on NBC 4 and take a shot of bourbon every time Pat Collins pulls out the ruler to measure snow

Reply with your list...



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2013 04:18PM by White Possibly Hispanic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: low lifer ()
Date: March 06, 2013 09:12AM

4) watch neighbor shovel 99% of the snow from his driveway and sidewalk, run out just as he is about to finish and say "Can I help"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 06, 2013 09:12AM

1) Shovel the snow out of my driveway and onto my neighbor's car.
2) Watch season 3 of The Walking Dead.
3) Start drinking at noon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: First off... ()
Date: March 06, 2013 09:13AM

!) Do NOT watch Pat Collins.

2) Do NoT look at his ruler.

3) Look the other way if you see Pat Collins dragging out his ruler. (shudder)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: civil servant ()
Date: March 06, 2013 09:16AM

White Possibly Hispanic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll start:
>
> 1) Run around repositioning the carrots on all the
> snowmen in the neighborhood.
>
> 2) Make snow angels in the yards of all my atheist
> neighbors and run around screaming "it's a
> miracle" if I'm caught
>
> 3) Turn on NBC 4 and take a shot of bourbon every
> time Pat Collins pulls out the ruler to measure
> snow
>
> Reply with your list...



1, sleep in

2, surf the web

3, risk crashing my $37,000 truck going to the store to buy stuff I dont need.

4, get drunk by 1pm

5, take a nap

6, roast an oven stuffer and pig out on it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: ffx rummy ()
Date: March 06, 2013 09:22AM

My options are this

Absolut Vodka

Southern Comfort

Captain Morgan Spiced Rum

Parrot Bary Coconut Rum

Leaning towards the Parrot Bay,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: Go to work ()
Date: March 06, 2013 09:28AM

civil servant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> White Possibly Hispanic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'll start:
> >
> > 1) Run around repositioning the carrots on all
> the
> > snowmen in the neighborhood.
> >
> > 2) Make snow angels in the yards of all my
> atheist
> > neighbors and run around screaming "it's a
> > miracle" if I'm caught
> >
> > 3) Turn on NBC 4 and take a shot of bourbon
> every
> > time Pat Collins pulls out the ruler to measure
> > snow
> >
> > Reply with your list...
>
>
>
> 1, sleep in
>
> 2, surf the web
>
> 3, risk crashing my $37,000 truck going to the
> store to buy stuff I dont need.
>
> 4, get drunk by 1pm
>
> 5, take a nap
>
> 6, roast an oven stuffer and pig out on it.

Only $37,000? Must be a toy. I bet you have a bed cover on it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: I know ()
Date: March 06, 2013 11:10AM

Have sexual relations, drink and sleep.

Happy snow day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Date: March 06, 2013 11:49AM

4) Setup a snow cone stand on the corner to build up a nest egg in preparation for sequestration

5) Borrow a snow plow to block Sharon Bulova’s driveway with a mountain of snow and then send her an e-mail about the snow "emergency" in Pat Herrity's pants

6) Go sledding down Gordon Blvd, with “Gordon Blvd ()” (sic)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: hatin this day off ()
Date: March 06, 2013 12:07PM

1. Have kids clean their room
2. Have kids clean their room
3. Have kids clean their room

Options: ReplyQuote
HEY, SERIOUSLY!
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 06, 2013 12:13PM

if you are one of the few thats gonna end up shoveling, really, SERIOUSLY, take it easy TAKE LOTSA BREAKS! - this shit is HEAVY WET, that heart attack, make yr lady cry, never see yr kids graduate kinda snow.....................so BEWARE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HEY, SERIOUSLY!
Posted by: Why shovel? ()
Date: March 06, 2013 12:15PM

It is melting.

I think tomorrow it is going to in the 70's.

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
trust me on this one
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 06, 2013 12:17PM

Why shovel? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is melting.
>
> I think tomorrow it is going to in the 70's.
>
> :)


you'll find out in the morning if ya dont LoLz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Date: March 06, 2013 02:20PM

7) Sprinkle some yellow Gatorade near the front driver’s side tire of every parked car you come across

8) Climb the mountain of plowed snow in the parking lot of your local grocery store with a wooden staff and dressed in a brown robe; then loudly declare “YOU SHALL NOT PASS” to everyone that walks by

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: roscoe p ()
Date: March 06, 2013 02:25PM

make snow angels in atheists front yard, declare you have been warned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: Out here ()
Date: March 06, 2013 02:26PM

Pancakes for breakfast
Catch up on DVR shows
Take a nap
Pot roast in the oven

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: Live free ()
Date: March 06, 2013 02:42PM

1) Rub one out
2) Take a nap
3) Make a sandwich
4) Rub a few more out
5) Pass out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: work ()
Date: March 06, 2013 03:56PM

1) Go to work like any other day. It's just rain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: March 06, 2013 04:12PM

1) Drive to work
2) Listen to messages from employees and customers swearing they can't possibly make it in today.
3) Stick around for the 3:00 customer who didn't call and who I could not reach to find out if he was still coming in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: woody ()
Date: March 06, 2013 06:17PM

Masterbate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: stay... ()
Date: March 06, 2013 06:30PM

...calm and carry on...oh three things...right...rub one out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: My Day ()
Date: March 06, 2013 06:46PM

Live free Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1) Rub one out
> 2) Take a nap
> 3) Make a sandwich
> 4) Rub a few more out
> 5) Pass out


Dude, were you watching?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: 420 snowday ()
Date: March 07, 2013 08:20AM

1. Get high
2. Watch Adventure Time on DVR

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: mommy ()
Date: March 07, 2013 08:24AM

1. work from home
2. entertain my 18 month old
3. do laundry
4. clean the house
5. cook a good meal since I am actually home and have a bit of time
6. finally sit down for 30 minutes and relax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: daniel boone ()
Date: March 07, 2013 08:37AM

Climb out of bed hating life

Go chip ice and snow from beater of a car

Sit in traffic so I can work at a job with a miserable fatass boss

Be given five must be done now projects all with a priority of number one

Eat lunch with co workers who forgot what the word tip means embarrassing themselves

Slog home in traffic

Watch tv with non stop dismal news reports

Go to bed prepare for repeat for next thirty years

Then die

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 07, 2013 05:37PM

Nothing. It was a non event.
The snownoia around here is truly disturbing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top 3 Things to Do During the Snowstorm
Posted by: Mydtn ()
Date: March 07, 2013 06:01PM

daniel boone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Climb out of bed hating life
>
> Go chip ice and snow from beater of a car
>
> Sit in traffic so I can work at a job with a
> miserable fatass boss
>
> Be given five must be done now projects all with a
> priority of number one
>
> Eat lunch with co workers who forgot what the word
> tip means embarrassing themselves
>
> Slog home in traffic
>
> Watch tv with non stop dismal news reports
>
> Go to bed prepare for repeat for next thirty
> years
>
> Then die

let me guess --- those who forget to tip are black?

What is it about blacks and tipping?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **         **    **  **      **  **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   ***   **  **  **  **  **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   ****  **  **  **  **  **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   ** ** **  **  **  **  ********* 
 **     **  *********  **  ****  **  **  **  **     ** 
 **     **        **   **   ***  **  **  **  **     ** 
 ********         **   **    **   ***  ***   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.