HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: Chicho ()
Date: April 20, 2005 02:48PM

Well today I was comming home going down Fox Mill Road towards Fox Mill shopping center, and I see this cop up ahead. Sounds pretty normal right? Well this wasn't a regular cop, this was a biker cop, and I'm not talking about motorcycle. I'm talking about a cop on Fox Mill Road with a fucking pedal bike. You thought that road was narrow, well try it while trying to aviod some dumbass cop on a bike.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: ben ()
Date: April 20, 2005 04:19PM

Maybe he was one of those militant bikers that insists on riding in the lane at 20 mph under the speed limit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: April 20, 2005 09:26PM

don't worry, someone that dumb will be sorted out at one point. geez, are they that desperate to nail us that they're willing to risk personal injury? i blame the soccer moms.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: rtcpenguin ()
Date: April 23, 2005 09:18PM

There are a bunch of asshole Harrisonburg bike cops that ride through my apartment complex on Weekends partolling for drunks. We got them good the other day when we laid out a bunch of tacks on the sidewalk they ride on. I hate cops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: April 24, 2005 11:33AM

penguin,

good for you getting those guys.

I somehow managed to avoid trouble with the Harrisonburg cops until after I graduated and went back down to JMU to visit. Got caught by the bike cops for walking around Fox Hills w/ a beer and they gave me the option of either littering or open container. The punk cop STRONGLY recommended I take open container, but I didn't trust him and went for littering. Good ol' lawyer got me out of it, but it cost me a few hundred $$$.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: Smobien ()
Date: April 27, 2005 02:26AM

Bike cops suck. I run from them when possible.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: ... ()
Date: April 28, 2005 01:33AM

Yup, I got nabbed by a bike cop at JMU in the parking lot of Forest Hills... this was a year or two before the riot.

Got nailed with underage posession and littering... ASAP and 100 hours of community service. :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: paul ()
Date: April 28, 2005 10:18PM

Whether you think the cops an idiot, asshole or other, you should at the very least have some respect for the work they do. They'd be there for you in an instant if you were in trouble.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: April 28, 2005 10:23PM

yeah, you're right paul, they have always been there for me

to give me speeding tickets. and the dozen times in my life I have attempted to enlist the help of a cop I was blown off. a poor lot they are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: Trebor Snika ()
Date: May 20, 2009 01:57PM

yo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: COPSSSSS ()
Date: May 20, 2009 02:06PM

Chill out ... cops are not stupid ... they just doing routine exercise after a dozen DONUTS & MOCHA LATTE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: one born every minute ()
Date: May 20, 2009 02:51PM

kklare Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> penguin,
>
> good for you getting those guys.
>
> I somehow managed to avoid trouble with the
> Harrisonburg cops until after I graduated and went
> back down to JMU to visit. Got caught by the bike
> cops for walking around Fox Hills w/ a beer and
> they gave me the option of either littering or
> open container. The punk cop STRONGLY recommended
> I take open container, but I didn't trust him and
> went for littering. Good ol' lawyer got me out of
> it, but it cost me a few hundred $$$.


Wow you really showed them,a lawyer for a container charge ?I smell BS. I I dont think Wendys would fire you for that heineous offense

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: FFX Underground is for fags. ()
Date: May 20, 2009 03:29PM

The cops in Fairfax County are having to resort to riding bicycles because the dumbass citizens are spending time on here all day instead of working and paying taxes. They are trying to save a few bucks and you bash them? Good job you bunch of idiots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: One Five ()
Date: May 20, 2009 11:49PM

FFX Underground is for fags. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The cops in Fairfax County are having to resort to
> riding bicycles because the dumbass citizens are
> spending time on here all day instead of working
> and paying taxes. They are trying to save a few
> bucks and you bash them? Good job you bunch of
> idiots.


Wow. He's absolutely right. I think its high time for us all to pack up and get off the interwebs, throw out our Internet C@pital VA plates, and get back to attending town meetings for socialization with our fellow citizenry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: RCG239 ()
Date: May 21, 2009 03:54PM

Don't worry, he'll be the first one in to save you when you're getting your butt kicked. Nothin better than serving and putting your life on the line every day for ungrateful citizens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: hmm ()
Date: May 21, 2009 05:28PM

I agree RCG239 but lets jog down memory lane here. Cops are killers in this county. Like the swat team who "are best of the best". You have to be on the force for 5 years before you can try out for swat. Then your "weapon hits the door", which killed a certain doctor. Food for thought.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: scumbags always have bad karma ()
Date: May 21, 2009 07:47PM

hmm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree RCG239 but lets jog down memory lane here.
> Cops are killers in this county. Like the swat
> team who "are best of the best". You have to be on
> the force for 5 years before you can try out for
> swat. Then your "weapon hits the door", which
> killed a certain doctor. Food for thought.


Lets see, The Doc was a suspected felon and I do believe the county admitted it was an accident but refused to publically hang the officer in the govt center parking lot at the request of the suspect's family who remains in denial. Move on the Japanese in Nagasaki did....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 21, 2009 08:37PM

scumbags always have bad karma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hmm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I agree RCG239 but lets jog down memory lane
> here.
> > Cops are killers in this county. Like the
> swat
> > team who "are best of the best". You have to be
> on
> > the force for 5 years before you can try out
> for
> > swat. Then your "weapon hits the door", which
> > killed a certain doctor. Food for thought.
>
>
> Lets see, The Doc was a suspected felon and I do
> believe the county admitted it was an accident but
> refused to publically hang the officer in the govt
> center parking lot at the request of the suspect's
> family who remains in denial. Move on the Japanese
> in Nagasaki did....


The Doctor was a suspect in regards to GAMBLING. Yeah, a real big, bad felon there.

An officer whom I know was a close acquaintance of the Cop who shot the Doc. Despite my own doubts, he assured me that the Officer involved was not dirty, and he was not the type of guy to take vengeance on someone. As a matter of fact, the Officer who shot the Doctor never had any prior instances of overusing force, or abuse. Therefore I am inclined to believe it was an honest accident, albeit a possibly neglectful based one.

I still believe that it was an utterly senseless death, and your attempted justification is pathetic at best. So what if someone is a Felon, does that give another individual the automatic right to play Judge and Juror? If you believe so, then move to some Third World nation, because that mentality does not belong here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: get over it ()
Date: May 21, 2009 09:26PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> scumbags always have bad karma Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hmm Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I agree RCG239 but lets jog down memory lane
> > here.
> > > Cops are killers in this county. Like the
> > swat
> > > team who "are best of the best". You have to
> be
> > on
> > > the force for 5 years before you can try out
> > for
> > > swat. Then your "weapon hits the door",
> which
> > > killed a certain doctor. Food for thought.
> >
> >
> > Lets see, The Doc was a suspected felon and I
> do
> > believe the county admitted it was an accident
> but
> > refused to publically hang the officer in the
> govt
> > center parking lot at the request of the
> suspect's
> > family who remains in denial. Move on the
> Japanese
> > in Nagasaki did....
>
>
> The Doctor was a suspect in regards to GAMBLING.
> Yeah, a real big, bad felon there.
>
> An officer whom I know was a close acquaintance of
> the Cop who shot the Doc. Despite my own doubts,
> he assured me that the Officer involved was not
> dirty, and he was not the type of guy to take
> vengeance on someone. As a matter of fact, the
> Officer who shot the Doctor never had any prior
> instances of overusing force, or abuse. Therefore
> I am inclined to believe it was an honest
> accident, albeit a possibly neglectful based one.
>
> I still believe that it was an utterly senseless
> death, and your attempted justification is
> pathetic at best. So what if someone is a Felon,
> does that give another individual the automatic
> right to play Judge and Juror? If you believe so,
> then move to some Third World nation, because that
> mentality does not belong here.


Fortunately for you in your meaningless job, making a mistake probably doesnt make any difference,or you have never made one, I would guess the first

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: i hate cops ()
Date: May 21, 2009 11:04PM

Cops are ignorant bastards. They think there so fucking cool, I love to hear about incidents where they are wrong and get fired. I have come accross one or two cops that understand situations and are willing to let people slide but a majority of them ruin pigs reputations. Who would want to be a cop anyways? Anytime I meet someone who says they want to be a cop even if i think they are cool, i immediately change my opinion and talk shit to them and even more behind there back and try to get everyone in my social circle to single them out and leave them completely friendless. I wish I knew the name of the black cop that rides around in the fairfax/chantilly area, I don't know what I'd do or if I would even do anything, but I would definitely contemplate it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: RCG239 ()
Date: May 22, 2009 12:16AM

scumbags always have bad karma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hmm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I agree RCG239 but lets jog down memory lane
> here.
> > Cops are killers in this county. Like the
> swat
> > team who "are best of the best". You have to be
> on
> > the force for 5 years before you can try out
> for
> > swat. Then your "weapon hits the door", which
> > killed a certain doctor. Food for thought.
>
>
> Lets see, The Doc was a suspected felon and I do
> believe the county admitted it was an accident but
> refused to publically hang the officer in the govt
> center parking lot at the request of the suspect's
> family who remains in denial. Move on the Japanese
> in Nagasaki did....


not sure how that makes an entire department a group of killers.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:50PM by RCG239.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow, I didn't know cops are so stupid.
Posted by: dont fear the reaper ()
Date: May 22, 2009 07:01AM

i hate cops Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cops are ignorant bastards. They think there so
> fucking cool, I love to hear about incidents where
> they are wrong and get fired. I have come accross
> one or two cops that understand situations and are
> willing to let people slide but a majority of them
> ruin pigs reputations. Who would want to be a cop
> anyways? Anytime I meet someone who says they want
> to be a cop even if i think they are cool, i
> immediately change my opinion and talk shit to
> them and even more behind there back and try to
> get everyone in my social circle to single them
> out and leave them completely friendless. I wish I
> knew the name of the black cop that rides around
> in the fairfax/chantilly area, I don't know what
> I'd do or if I would even do anything, but I would
> definitely contemplate it.


I would say go for it, theres a spot at Fairfax Memorial gardens for you, but then you would miss your lunch that Mommy fixed for you...

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********  **    **  **        **    ** 
    **        **      **  **   **         **  **  
    **        **       ****    **          ****   
    **        **        **     **           **    
    **        **        **     **           **    
    **        **        **     **           **    
    **        **        **     ********     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.