HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
NEW WSHS SEX SCANDAL
Posted by: WSHS Insider ()
Date: February 19, 2013 09:43PM

Everyone knows about the sex scandal that occurred at West Springfield with students, but what fewer people know about is the sex scandal that is occurring within the school itself. Many faculty and students report seeing Principal Mark Greenfelder and Assistant Principal Erin Lenart engaging in a sexual affair. Both parties are married with children, yet Principal Greenfelder has been seen leaving Assistant Principal Lenart's office many times appearing disheveled. When security cameras were installed inside of this school, the area surrounding Assistant Principal Lenart's office was left completely in the dark.

When Principal Greenfelder came to the school, Assistant Principal Lenart was the first staff member to be hired. There are members of the community who report that this scandal occurred at Thoreau Middle School before the two came to West Springfield.

Most recently witnesses report seeing Principal Greenfelder and Assistant Principal Lenart leaving a classroom trailer after school hours with Assistant Principal Lenart partially unclothed. When the schools security cameras were referenced, all cameras that covered this trailer had been removed from their automatic cruise pattern and pointed in a direction that would not allow the two to be seen.

Could this be the reason Principal Greenfelder refuses to get involved with the sex scandal in his school? Is he afraid someone will shed the light on his own sex scandal?

edit by Cary: This post originated from an IP address outside of Northern Virginia (Rochester/upstate New York) from a user with no previous posting history. The allegations contained herein should be taken with a grain of salt as this user has never produced content known to be true.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2013 05:57PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NEW WSHS SEX SCANDAL
Posted by: Gossip ()
Date: February 19, 2013 09:58PM

WOW

Posted by: It depends ()
Date: February 19, 2013 10:16PM

What happens depends on whether Mrs. Greenfelder or Mr. Lenart, or their children, or their friends who are bold enough to let them know, actually read Fairfax Underground postings.

More importantly, will the eventual West Springfield HS screen play be shown with or without commercials?

Posted by: allivant ()
Date: February 19, 2013 10:26PM

i hope you have some proof otherwise this is some fucked up hearsay to just throw out there.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: February 19, 2013 10:45PM

I smell defamation and slander lawsuits coming...

Posted by: Go Spartans ()
Date: February 19, 2013 11:03PM

For some reason, I don't get the feeling a kid wrote this bullshit. It sounds more like it could be one of two scenarios:

1. The writer is a dick parent whose kid violated the basic FCPS SR&R rule of "don't be a fucking douchebag on school property" and so Ms. Lenart had to suspend the stupid fuckhead for a maximum of 10 days with a recommendation for expulsion. Upon parent's appeal to the principal, Mr. Greenfelder upheld Ms. Lenart's decision on the basis of "common fucking sense." Hence, douchebag parent complains like a ballless limpdick to Fairfax Underground.

2. The writer is a piece of shit staff member who deserves everything happening to him/her. This staff member sucks so fucking bad. One of those assholes that just rapes a school of its pride. Either way, Lenart (and supported by Greenfelder) most likely poked this motherfucker with a 10-foot rod in the ass hole and told him to get to fucking work or get the fuck out.

Posted by: Pimpin Ain't Easy ()
Date: February 19, 2013 11:42PM

Cougar town is my favorite city.

http://www.fcps.edu/westspringfieldhs/Admin%20Pics/Erin%20Lenart.JPG

Greenfelder couldn't handle this pony.

Posted by: Fries R Us ()
Date: February 19, 2013 11:49PM

She was my teacher in middle school. Mostly, she ate in class. Then, she would ate some more. Later, she ate after she ate. We didn't learn anytheng. I work at McDonald's now. I see her at lunch time every othur day. She likes the #4 super-sized.

Posted by: Spiro Agnew ()
Date: February 19, 2013 11:50PM

That is one rough looking cow.

Posted by: Farmer Brown ()
Date: February 19, 2013 11:57PM

But she can mooooooooooooooooooooo when you squeeze those udders.

Posted by: surefire ()
Date: February 20, 2013 01:28AM

she likes to graze on greenfelders.

Posted by: Chasing Ghosts ()
Date: February 20, 2013 02:13AM

JustanFYI Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I smell defamation and slander lawsuits coming...

In Virgina law, both libel and slander fall under the generalized heading of defamation.

That being said, there is no way that Greenfelder or Lennart is going to bring a John Doe lawsuit for this, because they don't want to spend thousands of dollars of their own money chasing ghosts.

Likely the OP used the TOR browser bundle to effectively anonymize himself, just like the character who released the Fairfax High School grades a few months back.

Fairfax Underground must rapidly be becoming one of FCPS' favorite websites of all time, considering how much of their dirty laundry gets aired here.

Posted by: Smoke=Fire ()
Date: February 20, 2013 09:36AM

In my experience, if it seems like two people are having an affair, they usually are. Not always, but usually. I don't know these people though. But workplace affairs happen every day.

Posted by: Dr. Feelgood ()
Date: February 20, 2013 11:27AM

Workplace affairs in schools are very common, roughly half of all affairs happen at work. It starts innocently enough, you and a coworker are working together on a project. You and your colleague have a common goal and similar pressures. Perhaps you and your colleague have to travel for work and end up having dinner together and/or working late hours. The two of you have dinner and talk about your work, then the conversation changes and you start to share more personal things, such as your desire for a different job, or your dreams about your future or even about your personal life. You become aware that your co-worker is really listening to you because he or she really takes an interest in what you are saying. This seems different than your spouse, because your partner is busy with the children and schedules. You find yourself noting that the your colleague is attractive. Then you and your colleague exchange text messages about work and slowly these text messages become clever, funny and slightly flirtatious. Or it could happen a different way, perhaps one of you touches the other’s shoulder or knee in a playful manner but the touch is like glimmer. The seed is planted and takes root. It can take some time to blossom from an emotional affair to a physical affair. Some affairs stay at the emotional level, but the effect on the marriage is the same.

Posted by: things to do?? ()
Date: February 20, 2013 11:40AM

I keep hearing about how hard working and busy people who work in schools are...

How would these two find the time?

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: February 20, 2013 11:53AM

While it does sound suspicious (and defamatory if untrue) I find it hard to believe that if you were having an affair on school grounds that you wouldn't take the time to get yourself together before exiting your love nest.

Posted by: The honest truth ()
Date: February 20, 2013 11:55AM

If that ugly dude could land that chick than more power to him. She is a hottie.I would love to motorboat those babies.

Posted by: Ralph Wiggum ()
Date: February 20, 2013 11:55AM

I saw the baby and the baby looked at me.

Posted by: suspicious 1 ()
Date: February 20, 2013 12:11PM

Maybe he intentionally let his shirt out to raise his cred.

Posted by: Sir Mix-A-Lot ()
Date: February 20, 2013 12:12PM

The honest truth Wrote:
> If that ugly dude could land that chick than more
> power to him. She is a hottie.I would love to
> motorboat those babies.

I would guess there's a big old ass to go with those big old tits. I'd just lean back, put her up in the saddle, and watch 'em bounce.

Posted by: Glory Bee ()
Date: February 20, 2013 12:49PM

Hahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOL

Lenart's shirt is way too tight to be wear in a professional environment and is inappropriate for wear outside her private residence.

I hate the casual dress in FCPS, with particular hatred for those damn golf/polo shirts. Those shirts make all the teachers and administrators look like golf course groundskeepers or athletic trainers. PE teachers used to be the only ones who'd dress so casually. Now, it is not uncommon to see a teacher in jeans and a polo or a hoodie sweatshirt and jeans.

Your shirt is too tight if the letters like strain under the mass of large breasts and instead read "A d m i n i s t r a t i o n."

FCPS teachers and administrators LOVE to crow, whine and complain that they aren't paid a salary commensurate to their professionalism. My suggestion: dress like a professional and see what happens.

Pretty sad when I walk into the school and am better dressed and groomed than all of the adults I encounter and I work in a "semi-professional" environment.

Posted by: Harley Rider ()
Date: February 20, 2013 12:58PM

WOW! Google image her name and check out the first pic - she's stacked!

Posted by: he is brilliant ()
Date: February 20, 2013 01:08PM

February 22, 2012

Winter has been a season of transitions for the Spartans. As we say farewell to Assistant Principal Tom Eakin, who is leaving his temporary position, we welcome a new member to the great WS administration. Erin Lenart has arrived and is taking on her position with a great attitude.

“I am so happy to be home,” said Lenart, referring to being back at the high school level. “I had a great time working with middle school students, but I get high schoolers.”

Lenart has been in education for twelve years as an English teacher at both the middle and high school levels. After moving to Fairfax County, she filled the role as assistant principal at Thoreau Middle School. She also worked with Principal Mark Greenfelder at the middle school level before he became the principal here, making her transition to the school a little bit easier.

“Mr. Greenfelder is brilliant,” said Lenart. “He always looks at what is best for the students and school community first.”

For the past few weeks, Lenart has been popping in and out of the campus, shadowing Eakin while he shares vital information with her about the job and all that it entails. She has been getting her office ready, learning the schedule, and slowly meeting the faculty and observing the student life.

“We are transitioning smoothly,” said Eakin. “I have been telling her all the wonderful things about WS and its students.”

Lenart is passionate about high school students. She has a lot of experience working with everything from planning prom to running the school newspaper. Most of all she has had a lot of time working directly with high school students. She looks forward to getting to know the students here at a more personal level.

“I feel like the relationships I build with students can be stronger in a high school environment,” said Lenart. “[Students] will soon realize I always have an open door, and that I care.”

Although Lenart has a daughter who attends South County, a rival in the eyes of WS students, here she is dedicated to the Spartan community and looking forward to attending games, and cheering for her Students.

“My daughter will be in blue on the South County side,” said Lenart, “but I’ll walk straight over to the Spartan side wearing orange!”

Posted by: Ruth ()
Date: February 20, 2013 03:02PM

Erin Ms. Lenart slipped into Mark Greenfelder's office and reached back to close the door behind her. Mark, visibily aroused, rose from his desk, strode across the room, and embraced her, kissing her neck as his hands slid up under her shirt to caress her back, then circling to the front to cup her massive breasts. A moan escaped her lips as she began grinding her hips into his crotch. An upward thrust of his hands quickly removed her shirt as she undid his pants. She slid to her knees and began suckling his erect member while stroking it with her saliva moisten hands. She cupped his penis and turned it to the side so that she could flick and suckle his balls while stroking his member. Then she smiled, pinched the taut nipples of her breasts, then cupped the sides of her breasts as he guided his member into the warm cusp betwen them. Grinding his hips, the tip of his penis played peek-a-boo with her chin. He paused occasionally so that she could tilt her head forward to suckle the tip.

Quickly now she removed her pants as he sat down on the chair next to his desk. She straddled him and reached down with one hand to stimulate herself and with the other hand to guide his member into the folds of her wet pussy. She dropped onto his lap, taking his entire throbbing member in one thrust. The ride was on. Up and down, up and down, each of them panting heavily as the smell of sex engulfed them. If she rose too high he sprung loose, but she would quickly reach down to reinsert his manhood into her pulsing vagina. Faster and faster they bucked in unison, he roughly fondling her breasts while she reached to tickle his balls and flicker her clitoris.

Her grinding found a rythym that drove him to the brink of ecstacy. A low guttural moan began deep in his throat as the pulsating waves of orgasm engulfed him. She responded simultaneously with her own pulsing orgasmic contractions heightened the intensity of his ejaculation. Their muffled screams of unbridled pleasure were drowned out by the fifth period bell.

Back to work.

Posted by: greasemanelli ()
Date: February 20, 2013 03:23PM

I just googled Assistant Principal Erin Lenart. Lookin' good mama!

Posted by: FX-05 Xiuhcoatl ()
Date: February 20, 2013 03:53PM

Well, all I have to say about this is WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Posted by: newbies are clueless ()
Date: February 20, 2013 04:45PM

The FX-05 "Xiuhcoatl" (literally, "turquoise-serpent" in Classical Nahuatl; metaphorically or descriptively, "fire serpent") is a Mexican assault rifle, designed and built by the Dirección General de Industria Militar del Ejército (Directorate General of the Army Military Industry).[3] The rifle was officially presented in the military parade on September 16, 2006, in the hands of the Special Forces Airmobile Group, GAFE. (Grupo Aeromóvil de Fuerzas Especiales).[3] The design was coordinated by the Centro de Investigación Aplicada y Desarrollo Tecnológico de la Industria Militar or CIADTIM (Center of Applied Research and Technology Development Military Industry) and SDN and all of its parts are built in Mexico. It is currently in use by the Mexican Army

Do share with the FU folks your choice of screen names, FX 05.

I see you are recently registered (today) and seem interested in JUST this story. Are you a loved one?

Posted by: she hot ()
Date: February 20, 2013 05:01PM

greasemanelli Wrote:
> I just googled Assistant Principal Erin Lenart.
> Lookin' good mama!

she looks good

Posted by: Matt groening ()
Date: February 20, 2013 05:09PM

Mrs. Lenhart and Principal Greenfelder were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Posted by: We... ()
Date: February 20, 2013 05:14PM

...need full body photos please. I need to see what kind of junk is in the truck before I cast my vote on "Hot or Not".

Posted by: greasemanelli ()
Date: February 20, 2013 07:24PM

We... Wrote:
> ...need full body photos please. I need to see
> what kind of junk is in the truck before I cast my
> vote on "Hot or Not".

Probably not hot, but she could be very horny, and that my friend, is a big bonus. Hobble da gee!

Posted by: Tms ()
Date: February 20, 2013 09:42PM

I had her as an english teacher. Always had chips and food stuffed in her paper filing cabinets.

Posted by: not a good teacher ()
Date: February 20, 2013 10:27PM

I had her as an English Teacher. she always had chips.
ms Wrote:
> I had her as an english teacher. Always had chips
> and food stuffed in her paper filing cabinets.

Posted by: IDSMASH ()
Date: February 21, 2013 09:15AM

Pimpin Ain't Easy Wrote:
> Cougar town is my favorite city.
>
> http://www.fcps.edu/westspringfieldhs/Admin%20Pics/Erin%20Lenart.JPG
>
> Greenfelder couldn't handle this pony.

i would fuck her i mean look at her tits there perfect! and that mouth i want to release my jizz all over that mouth

Posted by: Watchdog ()
Date: February 21, 2013 12:05PM

I get that this is primarily a personal matter, and that while it reflects poorly on the ethical standards of two FCPS administrators, it's not really a school matter. But if some of the shenanigans happened on school property.....also, did the principal use school funds to pay for any extras for him and his AP? Like, for example, an administration retreat at a local resort?

Posted by: Judge Judy Mathis Hatchett ()
Date: February 21, 2013 01:41PM

Such rumors and innuendo should not be reported on this forum, nor will said parties address any of the aforementioned issues. This is a private matter between the Greenfelder and Lenart spouses, their immediate families, and their respectively retained counsel for family law.

Posted by: Sexy Rexy ()
Date: February 21, 2013 11:14PM

Please post pictures if you have evidence of Greenfeeler and Titters doing the dirty deed in the shed behind the football field after hours.

Posted by: Ooze and Oz ()
Date: February 22, 2013 05:53PM

What I have never understood about these types of situations is how could you ever fully trust someone who would cheat on their spouse with you?!

Posted by: Easy... ()
Date: February 22, 2013 05:58PM

...you can't.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: February 22, 2013 06:04PM

Harley Rider Wrote:
> WOW! Google image her name and check out the first
> pic - she's stacked!

Or you could just embed the photo...

Posted by: Daisy ()
Date: February 24, 2013 12:45PM

Is this just speculation?

Posted by: No thanks! ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:10PM

If this is true? ... so very sad. FCPS is becoming a very disappointing education system. Just went through a nightmarish situation with one of my kids and the irresponsible and ignorant administration at WIMS and now hearing this where my older child attends. PATHETIC!!! FCPS needs to hire better quality educators and administrators! How this education system is so highly ranked is baffling! Our kids are losing out on what they need to have to graduateto compete in a very difficult work force as they graduate. Their futures the hands of these selfishly disgusting individuals

Posted by: what??? ()
Date: February 25, 2013 10:48PM

Of course it's not true you moron's.
haha Jesus.
I like how everyone jumps on this obviously (and hilariously false) pile of crap accusation and then feels the need to act holier than thou.

You are giving breathe to a terrible lie and then acting like your above it? You just believed something a 10 yr old could smell was false agenda. Dummies. :)

Posted by: bidnessman ()
Date: February 28, 2013 08:40PM

how much of this kind of crap is going on in FCPS--in a normal business if department heads or supervisors are having affairs there are procedures that HR goes through even if there is just a rumor to find out what is going on--to protect themselves from future lawsuits to say nothing of the drain on productivity.

I guess FCPS is just made of money that they don't follow up on this kind of stuff, and just keep paying lawyers to sort it out after its blown up

Posted by: MG ()
Date: February 28, 2013 10:08PM

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Posted by: LC25up ()
Date: March 09, 2013 07:11PM

Even the students are talking about this now!

Posted by: What a joke ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:01AM

Nice role models for the students. What a disgrace!

Posted by: evan_tow ()
Date: March 10, 2013 11:09AM

That principal is a shitbag for keeping the kids with felony sex charges in school with the victims. After that, anything he does is no surprise.

Posted by: borneo ()
Date: March 10, 2013 10:32PM

Believing what you read on the internet is double the disgrace but why stop. :)
dummies.

Posted by: Jack Dale ()
Date: March 12, 2013 09:26AM

WHO POSTED THIS DOING SCHOOL HOURS?

Posted by: Mr. Belding ()
Date: March 12, 2013 03:51PM

I would tear that ass up.

Posted by: Rick James ()
Date: March 12, 2013 03:52PM

Ms. Lenart has some big tittaaays.

Posted by: FAKE STORY ()
Date: March 12, 2013 04:26PM

THIS STORY IS FAKE. NO KID IN WSHS WILL HAVE THIS PERFECT GRAMMAR.

WSHS Insider Wrote:
> Everyone knows about the sex scandal that occurred
> at West Springfield with students, but what fewer
> people know about is the sex scandal that is
> occurring within the school itself. Many faculty
> and students report seeing Principal Mark
> Greenfelder and Assistant Principal Erin Lenart
> engaging in a sexual affair. Both parties are
> married with children, yet Principal Greenfelder
> has been seen leaving Assistant Principal Lenart's
> office many times appearing disheveled. When
> security cameras were installed inside of this
> school, the area surrounding Assistant Principal
> Lenart's office was left completely in the dark.
>
> When Principal Greenfelder came to the school,
> Assistant Principal Lenart was the first staff
> member to be hired. There are members of the
> community who report that this scandal occurred at
> Thoreau Middle School before the two came to West
> Springfield.
>
> Most recently witnesses report seeing Principal
> Greenfelder and Assistant Principal Lenart leaving
> a classroom trailer after school hours with
> Assistant Principal Lenart partially unclothed.
> When the schools security cameras were referenced,
> all cameras that covered this trailer had been
> removed from their automatic cruise pattern and
> pointed in a direction that would not allow the
> two to be seen.
>
> Could this be the reason Principal Greenfelder
> refuses to get involved with the sex scandal in
> his school? Is he afraid someone will shed the
> light on his own sex scandal?
>
> edit by Cary: This post originated from an IP
> address outside of Northern Virginia
> (Rochester/upstate New York) from a user with no
> previous posting history. The allegations
> contained herein should be taken with a grain of
> salt as this user has never produced content known
> to be true.

Posted by: update1 ()
Date: April 03, 2013 10:38AM

whats going on with the happy couple????? need an update

Posted by: TigerBeat ()
Date: April 06, 2013 09:16PM

The poor WSHS community, haven't they suffered enough scandal this year? Those teachers deserve a raise for putting up with all this nonsense!

Posted by: theTruth ()
Date: April 11, 2013 08:04PM

If you all actually believe this lying piece of shit post, you're all just as big of idiots as the person who wrote it. This post was most likely written by an angry or jealous co-worker of the two, who's life is apparently SO bad that they are willing to ruin the reputation, personal life, and credibility of these two fine educators.
I happen to know the two personally and both are in love with their respective spouses, and have more of a best friend relationship at most.
Since when, in our society, did it become a faux pas for two good-looking, professional, and successful people to be more than friends? Have none of you, and especially the person that posted this, thought about the family problems that have arisen from this post? Or the torment of the two's children? Or even possible marital disputes?

For any of you to believe this is simply disgusting and you are all, truly, aweful, low-life human beings.

Posted by: the truth2 ()
Date: April 11, 2013 08:12PM

Oh, and for all of you talking about the "suspicions" of this. Maybe you should actually go to west springfield and go to Lenart's office. She is in an office surrounded by rooms and has been for the past two years. How could Principal Greenfielder leave "looking deshelved" and no one see anything. It is literally windows that surround her office face the halways WHERE CHILDREN ARE.

Posted by: truth3 ()
Date: April 12, 2013 06:39PM

Whenever there is this much chatter about something, there is always some truth to the rumor. Remember Hamlet - thou doth protest too much.

Posted by: Donn ()
Date: April 12, 2013 07:24PM

Something is fishy with this dude for not taking any action against the little rapists and kiddie porn producers on his sports teams. He must be some kind of sicko pervert himself.

Posted by: trust in others ()
Date: April 12, 2013 08:37PM

"I cannot trust a man to control others who cannot control himself."

-----Robert E. Lee

Posted by: Ooze and Oz ()
Date: April 12, 2013 09:10PM

> I happen to know the two personally and both are
> in love with their respective spouses

And, yet, neither wears a wedding ring...hmmmm...I'd be pissed if my spouse didn't wear his/hers. Just sayin'

Posted by: lj23LT ()
Date: April 23, 2013 08:22PM

Apparently the two lovebirds left today to go to Las Vegas for the rest of the week. Some sort of conference. Very interesting.

Posted by: XGUMP ()
Date: April 23, 2013 11:06PM

Hobbledogee!!!!

Posted by: Lookyme ()
Date: April 27, 2013 05:24AM

XGUMP Wrote:
> Hobbledogee!!!!

LOL. Alright there, Greaseman!

I realize that many people have no choice as to whether or not they travel for business related purposes, but educators do NOT fall into that category. This trip had to be optional. There is no way that their presence in Las Vegas was crucial to the running of the school. They CHOSE to leave their spouses to go away (to Vegas, of all places) with someone with whom they have been accused of having an affair.

I don't know if they are truly adulterers, but they definitely lack judgment (or are so arrogant and insensitive that they don't care what their spouses think).

Posted by: Refugee ()
Date: May 01, 2013 08:51PM

Ok WSHS insider, where is the dirt on these 2? Why the trip to Vegas? This is a great soap opera. :)

Posted by: Spartee ()
Date: May 02, 2013 05:33AM

Setting such a great example. Way to go, Administrators. Think ill go make a video.

Posted by: Bobbi B ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:51PM

Why in the world do FCPS teachers & admins need to go all the way to Vegas anyway? Is there really nowhere right here in Virginia that would serve as a location for whatever continuing ed or team building exercises they were pretending to do? Sounds like mismanagement of funds to me. Add in the personal affair, and it sounds like this guy is giving it to the county as well as his admin.

Posted by: duhh ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:56PM

The principal wants to go to Vegas because he is a pervert. He cut a deal with the students who got arrested for sex crime where if they gave their sex videos to him, he would not suspend them and allow them to stay on sports teams. He is going with Lenart so he can still get some action after he blows all his money on the casinos and hookers.

Posted by: Up Front ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:48PM

Bobbi B Wrote:
> Why in the world do FCPS teachers & admins need to
> go all the way to Vegas anyway?

Because it is an all expense paid (by taxpayers, that is) trip.

>Is there really nowhere right here in Virginia that would serve as
a location for whatever continuing ed or team building exercises they were pretending to do?

I am guessing that the school has an auditorium and/or a conference room or two

> Sounds like mismanagement of funds to me.

Yep.

>Add in the personal affair, and it sounds like this guy is giving it to the county as well as his admin.

Yep. And the students, staff, parents, etc.

Posted by: eMS ()
Date: May 02, 2013 10:09PM

My daughters tell me that teachers cant give them review packets for final exams because there is no paper in the school. So, why is there money for Vegas? Anybody know why they went and who went? Do my taxes pay for this? Who is Greenfelder's boss?

Posted by: Up Front ()
Date: May 03, 2013 05:54PM

eMS Wrote:
> Anybody know why they went and who went?

Judging from the timing of the above posts saying they were in Vegas, I would guess it was this one:

http://www.solution-tree.com/past-events-1/leadership-now-cff334.html

> Do my taxes pay for this?

Yes

>Who is Greenfelder's boss?

Cluster 6 superintendent and assistant superintendent

Posted by: OVER-IT ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:44PM

An affair that has reportedly been going on for a long time would have someone who would had witnessed something posting some piece of hard evidence. So far, I’d have to be small minded enough to believe:

An anonymous poster out of New York claiming students and staff have witnessed this, professionals are unclothed leaving trailers and offices, cameras are roving or not roving. It would also appear the student and staff witnesses mentioned haven’t been in the 8306 views because they haven’t posted anything.
They worked together at another school so people who have a history of working together must be having an affair.
Since Mrs. Lenart appears big breasted, wears school issued polo shirts, eats a lot, is hot or not based on the expert opinion of FFU users, she must be having an affair.
Since someone can imagine an elaborate, pornographic scene--that was a pretty good post;)--the parties written about must be having an affair.
Since students from the WS community made choices to do something bad and illegal with other students, and Mr. Greenfelder didn’t hold them accountable at school for actions in their own homes, he must naturally be having an affair---with Mrs. Lenart.
Since someone tried to defend them, and someone else quoted Hamlet, they must be having an affair.
Since they don’t wear wedding rings, and we all know that wedding rings are what keep people faithful, they must be having an affair.
Since they went to Vegas on what appears to be an educational conference, they must be having an affair. If they went alone, there might be something-nobody answered that question?

I am going to give up on this one. I like a good juicy story as much as anyone, but it’s been several months, and the only post that makes sense is the nothing to see here post because there really is no legit evidence. Any post from a witness after this one is probably someone who hates one or both of them and will make something up now that bullshit has been called.

Interesting enough though I did notice that at about the same time this story came out, a user had spent some time on here bumping ALL of the WSHS stories to the top-very fishy. Disgruntled parent or employee?

Pictures would be another story and might make this interesting again but I really doubt they exist.

Posted by: goodygalore ()
Date: May 03, 2013 10:09PM

OVER-IT Wrote:
> An affair that has reportedly been going on for a
> long time would have someone who would had
> witnessed something posting some piece of hard
> evidence. So far, I’d have to be small minded
> enough to believe:
>
> An anonymous poster out of New York claiming
> students and staff have witnessed this,
> professionals are unclothed leaving trailers and
> offices, cameras are roving or not roving. It
> would also appear the student and staff witnesses
> mentioned haven’t been in the 8306 views because
> they haven’t posted anything.
> They worked together at another school so people
> who have a history of working together must be
> having an affair.
> Since Mrs. Lenart appears big breasted, wears
> school issued polo shirts, eats a lot, is hot or
> not based on the expert opinion of FFU users, she
> must be having an affair.
> Since someone can imagine an elaborate,
> pornographic scene--that was a pretty good
> post;)--the parties written about must be having
> an affair.
> Since students from the WS community made choices
> to do something bad and illegal with other
> students, and Mr. Greenfelder didn’t hold them
> accountable at school for actions in their own
> homes, he must naturally be having an
> affair---with Mrs. Lenart.
> Since someone tried to defend them, and someone
> else quoted Hamlet, they must be having an
> affair.
> Since they don’t wear wedding rings, and we all
> know that wedding rings are what keep people
> faithful, they must be having an affair.
> Since they went to Vegas on what appears to be an
> educational conference, they must be having an
> affair. If they went alone, there might be
> something-nobody answered that question?
>
> I am going to give up on this one. I like a good
> juicy story as much as anyone, but it’s been
> several months, and the only post that makes sense
> is the nothing to see here post because there
> really is no legit evidence. Any post from a
> witness after this one is probably someone who
> hates one or both of them and will make something
> up now that bullshit has been called.
>
> Interesting enough though I did notice that at
> about the same time this story came out, a user
> had spent some time on here bumping ALL of the
> WSHS stories to the top-very fishy. Disgruntled
> parent or employee?
>
> Pictures would be another story and might make
> this interesting again but I really doubt they
> exist.

So, are you Greenfelder, or Lenart?

Posted by: Sparky85 ()
Date: May 04, 2013 10:34PM

6 to 1 Lenart. Greenfelder can't write his way out of a piece of wet TP.

Posted by: ConradG ()
Date: May 05, 2013 09:38AM

Greenfelder is known for using school money to go on lavish vacations. Nice use of taxpayer dollars. I have heard the school has no money, so why are these teachers running off to Las Vegas? I don't care if it's for some educational conference. Who is running the school while staff are off galavanting and spending our taxpayer money for their own pleasure?

Posted by: parent2 ()
Date: May 05, 2013 03:41PM

Its what's called a junket--the principals and central admin authorize the purchase of millions of dollars of crap from the consultants, and then what happens in vegas stays in vegas

Posted by: Glenda225 ()
Date: May 11, 2013 07:44PM

I heard that WSHS is out of money because it's all been spent. Don't county officials monitor the use of school funds? How is this happening and why is no one doing anything about it?

Posted by: NotBrainwashed ()
Date: May 11, 2013 07:58PM

The whole trip to Vegas is all a scam. Basically, the principal of wshs and all of fcps is in bed with the following company, run by these idiots the Dufours. They send teachers to their conferences several times during the year. FCPS has made these people RICH, off of YOUR money. Some of the higher ups in FCPS like Leslie Butz will end up working for this company after retirement. That is why FCPS is always supporting their company, its the retirement plan for Greenfelder and the rest of the people!

http://www.solution-tree.com

Posted by: Rep91 ()
Date: May 11, 2013 09:59PM

If you have any first-hand info on this story (no matter how seemingly insignificant), would you mind emailing your details to browne@washpost.com? Thanks.

Posted by: spartanjoke ()
Date: May 16, 2013 11:16AM

The amazing thing here is that Greenfelder let the students access the Fairfax Underground when the 3 boys' names were being thrown around about the other sex scandal but when this nice little story broke all of a sudden FU is blocked at WS. Shows where his concerns are- not with the students' well being but instead saving his career and covering his backside. It must be hard for him to know he is a running joke at the school. Stay classy Mr. Principal!

Date: May 16, 2013 11:17AM

How does Greenfelder still have a job????

Posted by: Arnold Schwarnegger ()
Date: May 16, 2013 06:11PM

Dance of the lemons....! As soon as the teachers, parents, and education community discover how ineffectual Greenfelder is...he is transferred to another school. The Good Ole Boy "P.E. to Principal" network takes care of their own. His communication skills, verbal and written, are on par with a 6th grader. His administrative skills are...inherently absent. But can't fire him or transfer him...until he's ready to be put out to pasture at Gatehouse.

Posted by: Dr. PepperS ()
Date: May 17, 2013 01:17AM

Dance of the lemons..lol

Posted by: Derper ()
Date: June 07, 2013 11:39AM

OMG is all this true? The rumors have been around school, but now I think it really is true. So glad I'm leaving that school. Greenfelder is sucha dick.

Posted by: Pfffffffft ()
Date: June 08, 2013 06:24AM

Arnold Schwarnegger Wrote:
> Dance of the lemons....! As soon as the teachers,
> parents, and education community discover how
> ineffectual Greenfelder is...he is transferred to
> another school. The Good Ole Boy "P.E. to
> Principal" network takes care of their own. His
> communication skills, verbal and written, are on
> par with a 6th grader. His administrative skills
> are...inherently absent. But can't fire him or
> transfer him...until he's ready to be put out to
> pasture at Gatehouse.

Not Gatehouse, yet, but rumors are that Leslie Butz has announced her retirement, and that he is applying for, and will most likely get, her job as cluster 6 superintendent.

Posted by: clssof13 ()
Date: June 08, 2013 09:53AM

Ms. Lenart was dressed like a hooker at the prom last weekend. I can't believe an assistant principal would come dressed like that to a high school prom.

Posted by: 131313 ()
Date: June 08, 2013 12:54PM

clssof13 Wrote:
> Ms. Lenart was dressed like a hooker at the prom
> last weekend. I can't believe an assistant
> principal would come dressed like that to a high
> school prom.

She is often dressed like that at school, too. Sad thing is that she has convinced Ms. Brandt that she also needs to look like that. Class of 13 likes you better the other way, Ms. Brandt! You just don't look like you anymore!

Date: June 09, 2013 07:53AM

Geenfelder does not need to be transferred to Gatehouse- he needs to be fired. How WS found someone who is worse than Wardinski is amazing. Greenfelder/Lenhart are a joke with the students- even the camera they have taken out by one the trailers. Is Fairfax Underground back up at the school Mark? You didn't care when the subject was the students' sex scandal but you cut it off when your personal life was being discussed

Posted by: DoubleEagle ()
Date: June 10, 2013 02:19AM

I'm not familiar with how someone in FCPS goes from being a principal to administration.

My kids haven't been through high school here yet. If Greenfelder just became WSHS principal this year, wouldn't he have to stay for a bit to make a go of it?

Do they just take a principal and move them up to the cluster? If he is having issues, and I'm not saying he is, does it even matter to FCPS?

I don't even get the point of clusters, anyway.

Posted by: Vincent Joseph Lombardi ()
Date: June 12, 2013 10:31PM

Cluster Superintendents = Failed Principals put out to pasture. The ;ast Lake Braddock principal was promoted to Cluster Super because she was utterly clueless about school management. All she ever did was talk about her grandchildren and her days as a music teacher.

Gatehouse Administrators = Failed Cluster Superintendents.

Six-figure salaries for all based on abject incompetency.

Greenfelder is headed to the top with his simpleton ideas.

Posted by: Judgment Day ()
Date: June 13, 2013 08:08PM

If this is an example of what they teach in schools no wonder our children act the way they do. Public schools such anymore!! If the teachers only carried themselves the way the teachers did back in my day....respect and responsibility.

I feel sorry for the children in schools today!

Posted by: Guy Dancecknil ()
Date: June 16, 2013 10:44PM

How much you all want to bet that it's one of the other WSHS administrators who wrote the original post???

Ukele? Travis? Langlo? Big Booty Becky Brandt?
Attachments:
tumblr_inline_mnsmwqq0091qb81eh.gif

Posted by: Oogie ()
Date: June 17, 2013 08:34PM

Guy Dancecknil Wrote:
> How much you all want to bet that it's one of the
> other WSHS administrators who wrote the original
> post???
>
> Ukele? Travis? Langlo? Big Booty Becky Brandt?

Nope...Ukele, Travis and Langloh are not that literate, and Brandt is a serious Greenfelder/Lenart wannabe.

P.S. Your attachment is downright freaky!

Posted by: Alice152 ()
Date: July 02, 2013 06:04PM

Apparently the WSHS administrators just spent a few days at a retreat at Lansdowne, once again on the school's dime. Greenfelder wastes money so recklessly - someone from FCPS needs to investigate the funds at that school. Are there any other high schools out there who send their administrators on multiple lavish vacations per year, disguised as BS "professional development." What a joke. And the teachers at West Springfield can barely get any money for supplies!

Posted by: told 'ya ()
Date: July 02, 2013 06:14PM

The schools are broke. Nothing left to cut but sports, spirit, band, and student government. Also, no more retreats, any of that. It is back to basics. Teachers who don't make the cut get shown the door.

Also, to the extent that the peripheral stuff survives, it is pay for service PLUS a 10% administrative surcharge.

Posted by: northshore ()
Date: July 03, 2013 01:18AM

I love the idiocy of people getting on here (mostly doped up housewives) and read an obviously trumped up tabloid post and start ranting about how this is an example of how horrible the school is.

I've worked there, it's just school.

bell rings, stoned kids roll into class late cause parents fought to eliminate rules for attendance

you do your best to be more entertaining than the tweets they are addicted to since while it's PAINFULLY easy to monitor phone usage on a bill statement parents don't enforce punishments for seeing 2000000 texts return on school hours.

you bump the grades up because you don't want to believe the scores are so much lower then you had gotten used to getting back before things went to hell.

you send the kids off to false futures because you've been stripped and belittled to the point people actually believe because you are a teacher you are by default crappy. This is the largest school district in the country, you can find bad seeds and boy do we, then we highlight them as typical to make parents feel better.

look you parents are losing, and we get the blame, but don't worry we're all going to feel the repercussions equally so we cah make up and hold hands as the ship sinks.

And yet I continue to actually try.

But F me right?

Posted by: it's just a school ()
Date: July 03, 2013 11:43AM

suspension room teacher post above (or remedial reading teacher)

Sure, there are kids like that, but that is not most of the student body by any means . . .

I do agree that teachers are not respected overall in this country and I believe that NCLB made that situation way worse (and it continues with Arne Duncan's ideas---"race to the top", "teacher evaluation systems", etc.). The "experts" have ruined what used to be good schools (in their attempt to "standardize" all schools and make them the same). Principals and teachers are no longer allowed to create solutions that make sense (no, you have to teach to the test and not to the students). None of it is positive nor does it do what would really attract "good" teachers (or "good" principals for that matter). People with any ideas are leaving or just plain not coming. The whole cycle of despair continues. Like everything else, it won't be the "government experts" who solve it . . . it will be the common people who are finally fed up and start yelling. When that will happen is anybody's guess. But . . . we have one of the highest graduation rates in the country. :-)

If I were looking for a school for a child, I would look for places that allow teachers the professional freedom to react to student needs. I would look for a place where the teachers are not overwhelmed by "specialists", "coaches" or "staff development". I would look for a place where the teachers meet with each other to discuss concerns (not with politically motivated outsiders constantly present to give artificial solutions based on textbook examples). I would look for experienced, well educated teachers who are rewarded (and professional freedom is a reward as well) and treated well. This is where you will find the best education for your child. There is way too much top down management in FCPS. The upper management reacts to federal and state mandates. Those mandates are based on what some group in Colorado (who is funded by Bill Gates) comes up with. All of this gets money for the district one way or another. But it's the wrong way to do it.

Posted by: northshore ()
Date: July 05, 2013 09:41PM

Sorry I didn't treat an internet post like a Senior Thesis and proofread/make an out line.

:)

But you name dropped some easy to google book titles. You win!

Posted by: R.Keller ()
Date: July 06, 2013 09:29AM

northshore Wrote:
> Sorry I didn't treat an internet post like a
> Senior Thesis and proofread/make an out line.
>
> :)
>
> But you name dropped some easy to google book
> titles. You win!

Why not proofread? If you are a teacher, clearly you are part of the problem.

First off, "outline" is one word, not two.
Second, "Internet" should be capitalized.
One might also argue that "senior thesis" should not be capitalized, "name-dropped" and "easy-to-google" should be hyphenated, and "Google" itself should be capitalized.

Your previous post was atrocious as well. If you are not going to begin your sentences with a capital letter, be consistent and use lowercase throughout the post. Your haphazard capitalization is distracting and minimizes your credibility.

The principal of WSHS exhibited extremely bad judgment in allowing the sex felons to remain in the same school with their victims. He is lucky that--so far--none of girls have killed themselves rather just than dropped out of school.

Students charged with a felony should not be allowed to remain in the same school with the victims, nor should they be allowed to play sports. Why did the principal do nothing? If anyone wondered where this man's mind was, we now know it was between the rather ample thighs of his assistant. Mr. Greenfelder's poor leadership and lack of judgement is obvious. Why does he still have a job?

Posted by: Unbeweavable ()
Date: July 06, 2013 09:52AM

One of the three boys in the sex scandal has recently been re-arrested, this time for a DUI.

Parents must be so proud. Viewed for the rest of his life as a pedophile and a drunk driver.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.