HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do you need help organizing? Would you take advice/mentoring from a college student
Date: February 11, 2013 11:41PM

I enjoy cleaning and organizing clutter, and I realize there are many people who just don't know where to start when it comes to organizing their home. I am a current college student who will assist you (when our schedules find a mutual time) cleaning and organizing your home, garage, office space, and/or files. This is something I throughly enjoy and I am curious if you would be interested in receiving assistance? I am thinking about turning this into my own personal business and I am trying to build up cliental.

So would you be willing to receive assistance for a small price that is easy on your budget. I will help guide you into the direction you want to go that will make your home and life more appealing and functional. You would have to purchase your own supplies that aid in the process and I will receive a small commission.

What are you thoughts/comments. (please professional and meaningful comments will be appreciated).

Thank You

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you need help organizing? Would you take advice/mentoring from a college student
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 11, 2013 11:56PM

c

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2013 02:10AM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.