HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gary Condit
Posted by: stui ()
Date: February 11, 2013 11:15PM

I am very glad they are reopening the Chandra Levy case. The guy thats been charged, Guandique, is a scumbag who has attacked other woman neer Georgetown and should be locked up for that. However, I do not think he killed Levy. Her death resulted from knowing too much too soon with high ranking corruptive officials like Condit. Condit neede to shut her up so he had her meet him in this remote hikking trail where one of his goons strangled her to death. He needs to be brought to justice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gary Condit
Posted by: Sharon A ()
Date: February 11, 2013 11:22PM

Totally agree. Condit had a guilty look in his eyes from day one.

Posted by: jp7 ()
Date: February 12, 2013 12:19AM

Cops did a shitty job of investigating Condit. Also on her computer she searched the rock creek hiking trail where she was killed. Why would she want to go jogging on remote hiking trail in rock creek park in the woods by herself? Well Condit arranged a meeting of the two to go jogging there where he had her killed. Also on her computer she searched baskin robbins. Why? Because Condit had told her of his plans to open a few stores. He probably promised her some stock in the company while having sex or soon after. He then realized it was not in his best interest so he had her killed.

Posted by: F. R. ()
Date: February 12, 2013 12:34AM

Gary Condit was not the last person known to have had contact with her before she died. The police are not following up deeply and sufficiently enough with all the potential suspects. They may already know the killer and it is neither Guandique nor Condit.

Posted by: Y A ()
Date: February 12, 2013 12:42AM

Good point! The dna they were able to test on her panties where they found her was neither Condits or Guandique. Granted, dna after so long could be hard to get total accuracy.

Posted by: dieing breed ()
Date: February 12, 2013 01:46AM

What about the wrist watch Condit ditched in the trash in I think Alexandria, while riding around in his limo, that was identical to Shandra's which was missing?

DNA testing has become far more advanced since that DNA was tested. Cantamination surely rules out a viable sample.

An innocent politician would never retire without vehemently claiming his innocense. He just kind of slithered out of view with as low a profile as possible.

I'd like to have more to go on before convicting him, but I think he's guilty.

Posted by: CSI DC ()
Date: February 12, 2013 09:49AM

The brown fella who spent his time lurking in the woods and did the exact same thing to another woman is innocent. It was the white guy. He was planning 9-11 and Chandra found out. She had to go.

Posted by: F.R. ()
Date: February 12, 2013 10:16AM

It was a white guy but not Gary Condit. The police already know his name, but they are missing the clues.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: February 12, 2013 10:25AM

stui Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am very glad they are reopening the Chandra Levy
> case.

They are? Thought it was solved. Guandique did it.

Posted by: Rick A Hyatt ()
Date: February 12, 2013 03:05PM

Please note that with same timing as Jonbennet Ramsey's, the Chandra Levy case has also been reopened. The common element is that the Denver police have never revealed the list of the attending politicians at that party, and the DC police never the list of adjoining apartment dwellers for Chandra. Yet both share much the same MO, even with Laci Peterson to some degree. Above all, the massive damage to the head (when found), damaged or missing sexual parts and appendages (When the body was dismembered) and a very politically powerful man who has been suspect in all of these and many more "Sexual embarrassment disposal service" cases, the Gary Condits (pl). They usually operate together, but sometimes singly, as I witnessed in US Army MI in1977 when Condit was a roommate of mine overseas and just starting his services to infiltrate Congress. Condit reportedly has kinky S&M sexual inclinations (He showed me whip marks on his back) while it's said that he and (Pedophile?) Ramsey were "Friends." Scott Peterson was reported as having contacted a motorcycle gang for a hit on his wife, and Condit is the only Congressman in history to be a Hell's Angel member Condit's wife is a veterinarian familiar with dosages and scalpels, explaining the missing teddy bear (when getting tucked in; but offered unliked pineapple juice with horse tranquilizer, so not dosed enough - a violent struggle in the basement, instead of sexual torture through repeat strangling almost to death?) One note the police can verify - Mrs. Condit takes a perverse glee in leaving no nicks on the bones, just to baffle them. Read "The Conduit (sic) Transcript" chapter in BRED TO BE A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE enovel I have on Kindle for many more overlapping details. The political timing must be right for this to be coming back to the fore, now. With renewed attentions to Condit, it will lead back to Dick Cheney - And 9/11. rickahyatt

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: February 12, 2013 04:51PM

^ WTF???

Posted by: atty2 ()
Date: February 12, 2013 08:21PM

I truly beleive Condit had her murdered to shut her up. She knew too much about his corrupt financial deals and wanted some of the money. He only wanted good sex with a young lady. The motive is very circumstantial but also very real. I hope Condit gets brought back to DC for more questions. Guandique needs a half descent ATTY to do their job and prove he couldnt have done it.

Posted by: Gary Condit ()
Date: February 12, 2013 11:40PM

You fucking people need to get a life and stop accusing me of murder. I had nothing to do with her murder.

Posted by: Gary Condit ()
Date: February 13, 2013 10:54PM

Nothing you can prove, anyway!

Posted by: john barleycorn ()
Date: June 05, 2015 12:55AM

we can lie to everyone except God. Gary you poor thing........

Posted by: Dfy ()
Date: May 20, 2016 09:20PM

Looks like they are set for new trial against Condit! He liked to tie woman while having sex doggy style. Chandra Levys pants and top were both in knots.

Posted by: SW 1 ()
Date: May 20, 2016 10:00PM

Guandique was a convenient arrest Condit had high priced Lawyers who got him off. Guandique should be in prison for the assault on the other women.

Posted by: SW 1 ()
Date: May 21, 2016 10:50PM

Rick A Hyatt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please note that with same timing as Jonbennet
> Ramsey's, the Chandra Levy case has also been
> reopened. The common element is that the Denver
> police have never revealed the list of the
> attending politicians at that party, and the DC
> police never the list of adjoining apartment
> dwellers for Chandra. Yet both share much the same
> MO, even with Laci Peterson to some degree. Above
> all, the massive damage to the head (when found),
> damaged or missing sexual parts and appendages
> (When the body was dismembered) and a very
> politically powerful man who has been suspect in
> all of these and many more "Sexual embarrassment
> disposal service" cases, the Gary Condits (pl).
> They usually operate together, but sometimes
> singly, as I witnessed in US Army MI in1977 when
> Condit was a roommate of mine overseas and just
> starting his services to infiltrate Congress.
> Condit reportedly has kinky S&M sexual
> inclinations (He showed me whip marks on his back)
> while it's said that he and (Pedophile?) Ramsey
> were "Friends." Scott Peterson was reported as
> having contacted a motorcycle gang for a hit on
> his wife, and Condit is the only Congressman in
> history to be a Hell's Angel member Condit's wife
> is a veterinarian familiar with dosages and
> scalpels, explaining the missing teddy bear (when
> getting tucked in; but offered unliked pineapple
> juice with horse tranquilizer, so not dosed enough
> - a violent struggle in the basement, instead of
> sexual torture through repeat strangling almost to
> death?) One note the police can verify - Mrs.
> Condit takes a perverse glee in leaving no nicks
> on the bones, just to baffle them. Read "The
> Conduit (sic) Transcript" chapter in BRED TO BE A
> MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE enovel I have on Kindle for
> many more overlapping details. The political
> timing must be right for this to be coming back to
> the fore, now. With renewed attentions to Condit,
> it will lead back to Dick Cheney - And 9/11.
> rickahyatt

Condit is guilty.

Posted by: Starts with S ()
Date: May 22, 2016 10:10PM

Bullshit. The person who killed her is not Condit or Guandique.

Posted by: Hey Arnold ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:31PM

He will be set free. We all knew he didn't kill her, Condit was the real killer.

Posted by: hbxkh ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:34PM

Comey must have led investigation.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 28, 2016 07:45PM

Condit just looks like a sex murderer. Running a Baskin-Robbins franchise doesn't make him look less like a sex murderer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.