HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: NovaSportsFan ()
Date: February 11, 2013 12:16PM

Can anyone beat Mt. Vernon? Centreville girls look like they are rolling. Who is expected to reach the regional finals besides Mt. Vernon?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: former mv'er ()
Date: February 11, 2013 02:45PM

As a former MV'er and know what the Mt. Vernon area is like now I can assure you with a very high degree of confidence that the NAPPY HEADED HOES OF MT. VERNON will take the title!!!!

What a shit hole of a school now!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: Nickel Moore ()
Date: February 11, 2013 03:19PM

All I know is that when Mt. Vernon girls take on Stuart (0-20) in the first round of the National District playoffs, it ain't gonna be pretty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: region preview ()
Date: February 12, 2013 09:29AM

looking at what I think regionals will look like:
P1 West Springfield vs N4 Washington Lee
L2 McLean vs C3 Westfield
N1 Mt Vernon vs P4 WT Woodson
C2 Oakton vs L3 Fairfax
C1 Centreville vs L4 Madison
N2 Edison vs P3 Lake Braddock
L1 South Lakes vs C4 Chantilly
P2 TC Williams vs N3 Wakefield

which would set up
West Springfield vs McLean
Mt Vernon vs Oakton
Centreville vs Edison
South Lakes vs TC Williams
in just the QF. That's right looks like 4 ranked teams would be playing each other in the QF- and this could happen regardless who wins/loses district finals.

Sleeper I think is South Lakes. I like their path.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: no your facts ()
Date: February 12, 2013 01:53PM

Region Preview - your 2nd round matchups are not how it shakes out.

South Lakes would play Edison
Oakton would play TC
W.Springfield would play C'ville
McLean would play Mt. Vernon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: Cardinal Baller ()
Date: February 12, 2013 02:24PM

For all the hate on FFU about Coach Allen and Coach King of Cardinal AAU, they have coached most of the girls on both Mount Vernon and Edison - not to mention star players on other schools like South County, Riverdale Baptist, and Washington-Lee.

Edison is strong with its only losses to Mount Vernon, but I don't see anybody getting in the way of Mt V's march to the title.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: region preview ()
Date: February 12, 2013 03:14PM

I think you're right...

So-
N1 Mt Vernon vs L2 McLean
P1 West Springfield vs C2 Centreville/Oakton
L1 South Lakes vs N2 Edison
C1 Centreville/Oakton vs P2 TC Williams

sure looking like a National/Concorde DH for the regional sf. Only South Lakes or West Springfield could stop it most likely... Maybe TC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: my own way ()
Date: February 12, 2013 03:40PM

MTV will get in their own way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: GROW UP ()
Date: February 13, 2013 11:09AM

former mv'er Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a former MV'er and know what the Mt. Vernon
> area is like now I can assure you with a very high
> degree of confidence that the NAPPY HEADED HOES OF
> MT. VERNON will take the title!!!!
>
> What a shit hole of a school now!!!!!!


HEY AHOLE... Talking about children in this manner is rude and crazy... How about you STOP hiding behind a bogus name and show yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: February 13, 2013 11:46AM

I heard South Lakes girls just waxed somebody 78-17 last night. GO SEAHAWKS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 13, 2013 11:49AM

GROW UP, I agree.

Comments like the one that former mv'er made about "NAPPY HEADED HOES " are very inappropriate.

Unless you show some respect mv'er, you'll never be invited to sniff the bench, which would truly be a tragedy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: former mv'er ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:44PM

GROW UP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> former mv'er Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As a former MV'er and know what the Mt. Vernon
> > area is like now I can assure you with a very
> high
> > degree of confidence that the NAPPY HEADED HOES
> OF
> > MT. VERNON will take the title!!!!
> >
> > What a shit hole of a school now!!!!!!
>
>
> HEY AHOLE... Talking about children in this manner
> is rude and crazy... How about you STOP hiding
> behind a bogus name and show yourself.



Dude, c'mon, look at the female b-ball players you know damn well that Don Imus nailed it right. But I will rephrase and say: NAPPY HEADED YOUNG LADIES!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: former mv'er ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:47PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GROW UP, I agree.
>
> Comments like the one that former mv'er made about
> "NAPPY HEADED HOES " are very inappropriate.
>
> Unless you show some respect mv'er, you'll never
> be invited to sniff the bench, which would truly
> be a tragedy.

Ok, BEH I re-phrased part of my post. I think I'll pass on the bench sniffing only because guys also use that bench and I know GROW UP would rather do that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: Get A Life ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:53PM

Dude, you really need to get real... I mean you probably sat the bench your entire career and are just bitter at the fact that these young ladies are doing something you were never able to do. You and other trash like yourself need some soul searching.

I would really like to know why you call them Nappy Headed tho? None of them that I can remember have issues with their hair. I'm thinking back now... NOPE... not one of them... So take that crap somewhere else with your disgusting FAT ASS... Glad I know how to hack... ;) WATCH OUT NOW...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: former mv'er ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:58PM

Get A Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude, you really need to get real... I mean you
> probably sat the bench your entire career and are
> just bitter at the fact that these young ladies
> are doing something you were never able to do.
> You and other trash like yourself need some soul
> searching.
>
> I would really like to know why you call them
> Nappy Headed tho? None of them that I can
> remember have issues with their hair. I'm
> thinking back now... NOPE... not one of them... So
> take that crap somewhere else with your disgusting
> FAT ASS... Glad I know how to hack... ;) WATCH
> OUT NOW...



LOL!!!! Give it your best shot on the HACK. Let me know what you find out :) Also, if you read my 1st post you would know that I am rooting for my old highschool even though it's a shithole of a school now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: Cheer for them, no name calling ()
Date: February 13, 2013 01:05PM

former mv'er Wrote:
>
> LOL!!!! Give it your best shot on the HACK. Let
> me know what you find out :) Also, if you read my
> 1st post you would know that I am rooting for my
> old highschool even though it's a shithole of a
> school now.


You can cheer them on all you would like... BUT WHY CALL THE CHILDREN NAMES? DO YOU KNOW THEM ON A PERSONAL BASIS? ARE THEY HOES? DO THEY HAVE NAPPY HAIR? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? WHY EVEN CALL THEM A NAME AT ALL... CHILDREN ARE CHILDREN... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADULT... Act like the Adult you are and not a child!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 13, 2013 01:45PM

I wouldn't call them ho's, nor skanks or skeezers.

Also out is bitches, broads, or bimbos.

Hope this helps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: former mv'er ()
Date: February 13, 2013 01:52PM

Ok, my apologies, Yes, kids underage. Rephrase:

GHETTO YOUNG LADIES WHO WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME NAPPY HEADED PLAYERS!!

Before you get bent out of shape on the GHETTO, that is reference to the school and the Mt. Vernon area. If you knew what it was like back in the REAL days then you know why I'm saying GHETTO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: W Springfield ()
Date: February 14, 2013 09:23AM

West Springfield lost and so did Lake Braddock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: lp ()
Date: February 14, 2013 10:33AM

How does WSHS's and LBSC's district losses affect their region seedings?

P3 and P4?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: NovaSportsFan ()
Date: February 14, 2013 10:43AM

WS is guaranteed the 2-seed out of their district. LB is now going to be the 4-seed. Loser of TC/WTW will be the 3-seed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: region preview ()
Date: February 14, 2013 11:23AM

Updated preview:
P1 WT Woodson/TC Williams Winner vs N4 Washington Lee
C2 Oakton/Centreville Loser vs L3 Fairfax
N1 Mt Vernon vs P4 Lake Braddock
L2 McLean vs C3 Chantilly
C1 Oakton/Centreville Winner vs L4 Madison
P2 West Springfield vs N3 Wakefield
L1 South Lakes vs C4 Robinson
N2 Edison vs P3 WT Woodson/TC Williams Loser

bottom half of the bracket looks stacked with Oakton/Centreville winner, West Springfield, South Lakes, and Edison. Top half is looking like a lot easier for Mt Vernon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: Who cares ()
Date: February 14, 2013 08:27PM

No one cares

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: I Care Deeply ()
Date: February 14, 2013 09:40PM

Who cares Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No one cares

Madison girls beat South Lakes tonight. McLean beat Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: mv wins states ()
Date: February 14, 2013 10:18PM

NO ONE CAN BEAT US!! WE GOT STATE AND STOP WITH THOSE RACIST COMMENTS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: mv student ()
Date: February 14, 2013 10:20PM

YOU My friend are racist.

former mv'er Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, my apologies, Yes, kids underage. Rephrase:
>
> GHETTO YOUNG LADIES WHO WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME
> NAPPY HEADED PLAYERS!!
>
> Before you get bent out of shape on the GHETTO,
> that is reference to the school and the Mt. Vernon
> area. If you knew what it was like back in the
> REAL days then you know why I'm saying GHETTO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basketball Playoffs - girls
Posted by: stui ()
Date: February 14, 2013 10:32PM

Washington Lee all the way. Go lady Generals!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **     **  ********   **     ** 
 **     **   **   **   ***   ***  **     **   **   **  
 **     **    ** **    **** ****  **     **    ** **   
 ********      ***     ** *** **  **     **     ***    
 **           ** **    **     **  **     **    ** **   
 **          **   **   **     **  **     **   **   **  
 **         **     **  **     **  ********   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.