HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
RGIII should buy Alfred Morris a new car
Posted by: Dick Shiner ()
Date: February 10, 2013 08:29AM

In my uneducated sport's mind, I have watched it for 40 years, the most valuable Washington professional football player was Alfred Morris during the 2012 season. Without Mr. Morris' running RGIII would most assuredly not have had the success he had in the simplified offensive system that the coaches son ran for RGII. I ain't saying RGIII is without talent but now that the knee is badly injured he's going to have to become a drop back quarterback and work on his touch for the short game. Who knows he does seem fairly intelligent.

Russell Wilson had a better rookie season considering. And the white guy in Indy was the best rookie considering they have pretty much a new team and he ran a legitimate pro style offense

RGIII should at least buy Alfred a new car. I understand Mr. Morris was driving an old beat up Japanese car or something like that this past season

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.