HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Rag Head objects to 1st Amendment
Posted by: OCS ()
Date: February 09, 2013 02:59PM

If you looks at her picture in the original ComPost
article it's not hard to get the impression she should
cover her head entirely.

Talk opposing hijab draws objection

By Tara Bahrampour, Published: February 8

The notice in the Fairfax Station Patch on Tuesday was brief, but to Laurie Jaghlit it felt like a punch in the gut.

At the next meeting of Republican Women of Clifton, a guest speaker would discuss “the treatment of women in Islamic society and how she believes the Hijab is a catalyst for Islamic terrorism.” The Feb. 20 meeting would take place at Fairview Elementary School, five miles from Jaghlit’s house.

Jaghlit, a 52-year-old grandmother who raised nine children in Fairfax Station and Herndon, wears the hijab, or Islamic head covering. She had heard about talks like this in other parts of the country but had never confronted the issue so close to home.

“If that’s not hateful and inciteful speech, I don’t know what is,” she said. “This is a diverse area. You’d think that hopefully we’d be beyond this. “

“That’s why I was so surprised, because we have speakers all the time on lots of topics,” she said. Lider said Reis had recently moved to the area and joined the club.

CLICK LINK FOR FULL STORY

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/talk-opposing-hijab-draws-objection/2013/02/08/4f0fea3a-7226-11e2-ac36-3d8d9dcaa2e2_story.html?hpid=z4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Rag Head objects to 1st Amendment
Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: February 09, 2013 05:08PM

Bang!
Attachments:
Exploding Head Allah_01.gif

Posted by: simon sez ()
Date: February 09, 2013 05:24PM

It pretty obvious from the stoning of women for being out alone what Islam thinks of them. Damn backwards ass sandys.

Posted by: katiesmith ()
Date: February 09, 2013 05:33PM

Islam is a dangerous religion and an anti-female religion. I will fully defend my right to not be treated as a second class citizen by that sexist and violent religion.

Posted by: Mahmood Ahmadinejad ()
Date: February 10, 2013 10:41AM

You Infidels! Don't you know that women's hair emits a force that drives men mad with lust and leads to rape? That is why Allah has commanded women to wear hejab, starting with Mohammad's (pbuh) wives. Moreover, Allah, in His infinite wisdom, has permitted men to marry girls as young as 6 and to have sex with them when they are 9, as Mohammad (pbuh), the perfect exemplar (Quran 33:21), did with his youngest bride, Ayesheh.

Inshallah, I will become Iran's first spaceman. I'll show that monkey who is the boss!

Allaho akbar!

Posted by: now thats too funny ()
Date: February 10, 2013 11:02AM

katiesmith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Islam is a dangerous religion and an anti-female
> religion. I will fully defend my right to not be
> treated as a second class citizen by that sexist
> and violent religion.

Islam has its issues but it is a far more peaceful religion than Christianity.

"Republican Women of Clifton"? sounds like a scary group of people that have hate and intolerance hammered into what is left of their souls. But we have free speech in this country and that is a good thing. I feel so sorry for those republican women and I will pray for them.

Posted by: retard says what ()
Date: February 10, 2013 11:45AM

now thats too funny Wrote:
> Islam has its issues but it is a far more peaceful
> religion than Christianity.

Its stupid thinking like yours that lead America to let down its guard on 9-11. Keep swallowing that garbage that Islam is a religion of peace regardless of what your eyes tell you.
Attachments:
twin-towers.jpg

Posted by: raggy ()
Date: February 10, 2013 11:59AM

now thats too funny Wrote:
Islam has its issues but it is a far more peaceful
> religion than Christianity.

Yeah ok
Attachments:
Muslim%20Women,%20Allah%20Bless%20Hitler.jpg

Posted by: The True Allah ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:01PM

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. (Qur'an 2:216)

Yeah, Islam is so FILLED with hate!
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:19PM

never been anything like it all all........................

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Posted by: brack ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:22PM

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

Posted by: religion of piece of garbage ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:25PM

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - 9:41

Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - 48:25

man, that's pretty bad! they are ALL ready to kill us!!!!!!!
Date: February 10, 2013 12:38PM

never heard anything like it before! that Islam is something else......... o_0

And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:2)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18) (just like that evil girl in the pic!)

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2013 12:38PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
8006828772_393656719f_z.jpg

Posted by: allah snackbar ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:46PM

For Islamic extremists, abusing and killing children is hardly a new phenomenon. In Afghanistan, the United Nations documented attacks on more than 100 schools last year. Razia Jan, who founded a girls' school just outside Kabul, told CNN: "The day we opened the school," extremists "threw hand grenades in a girls' school, and 100 girls were killed.

"Every day, you hear that somebody's thrown acid at a girl's face," she added, or somebody poisons the school's water. A newer trend is releasing some sort of poison gas in girls' schools. In one case last summer, after 39 girls fell ill, Afghan police arrested two of the girls and charged them with poisoning themselves and the others.
Attachments:
PakistaniGirl-500x281.jpg

Posted by: republitards ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:53PM

The idiot op says she hates the first amendment for defending herself against hateful speech. Shes exercising her first you dumb fuck. Shes right too. You jew slaves are so full of hate you dont make sense. Like rabid dogs. Nothing new about dumb white racists. Barack HUSSIEN Obama bitch. Son of a Muslim man raised in a Muslim country.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:59PM

"You jew slaves are so full of hate you dont make sense"

You just made perfect sense of it all.

pro tip: just cause terrorists SAY they beleive in something doesnt make it true
Date: February 10, 2013 01:01PM

@repub - I know, right? same klan, different tune (edit - jew slaves? WTF? good catch BEH) - repub, you are as KLAN as the rest of them if yr spewing that shit, yo.....................
@allah - funny how you will demean that little girl, her culture, her religion, and her life SAME WAY taliban does

as for acid attacks against women...........WOW! You got me - that sorta thing NEVER happens here.............. o_0

http://abcnews.go.com/US/acid-attack-week/story?id=11564181

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2013 01:02PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Republitards ()
Date: February 10, 2013 01:09PM

Yeah, I'm talkin to you, you stupid fuckin Jew Slave. You didn't know what a Muslim was before Bush's Neo Con Jews came into power on a global conquest mission with our armed forces. Did you motherfucker? How did 1.5 billion people start becoming so intolerably violent 12 years ago? You stupid son of a bitch. Muslims are 12 years old? So listen, I'm gonna call little retards like you that are okay with this fuckin Jews wasting America's resources away for a foreign shit stain of a state. A fuckin Jew Slave Traitor to America like you are.

Posted by: 911myass ()
Date: February 10, 2013 01:20PM

For those of you that don't know 9/11 was a false flag. You're an idiot. A whole entire skyscraper called building 7 fell in its own footprint without getting hit by a plane. Think about that. Absorb reality. Yes, absorb it. Reality. It's okay. 9/11 isn't like giving up your belief in God. You can do it. The criminals are out of power.

sigh....................only in Fairfax
Date: February 10, 2013 01:21PM

yeah.............I gotcha. They are such retards. NOTHING like you if yr spewing anti-semitsm, right?

pic unrelated
Attachments:
celebrate diversity.gif

Date: February 10, 2013 01:31PM

Show me the Muslim Lobby organization that controls the house and senate and forces to make written pledges to the state of Israel or they'll risk political blow back. Show me the Muslims of these pro war organizations that are constantly promoting perpetual conflict for the United States on my television screens or radio stations. Look at our beloved war hero Chuck Hagel. An American war hero. A man that will put his life down for any one of our troops. Demonized like a traitor by these people. You call me an anti-semite. You weren't so quick to call these retards on this topic Islamophobe's. That's because you don't realize you yourself are a symptom of the problem.

Date: February 10, 2013 01:59PM

@repubs - you sound like a negative film copy of a Faux News viewer - lol@you and yr inability to to see the forest for the trees, subjecting others to the same foolishless you've suffered thru, as well as for ALLOWING hate to take control over yr heart.

As for yr questions:
Muslim Lobby org controlling legislature and armed forces, risking political blowback if they dont make a pledges about Israel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_in_Egypt

Muslims of pro war organizations constantly promoting perpetual conflict for the United States: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Qaeda#Strategy

................since you asked o_0

p.s. if you cant see me calling those retards "Islamophobes" after reading my earlier posts, you may be more blind than they are.............

Date: February 10, 2013 02:14PM

Are you comparing foreign organizations to the American Israeli lobby as it relates to influence on American policy making decisions. Its so lopsided that al queda and the Muslim brotherhood propaganda you have been conditioned to refer yourself a means to an ends of Israeli firsters. The people on this site are right about you. You are a troll. Don't test me in political debate. You will make a fool of yourself. That's if you're concerned of making a fool yourself.

Posted by: youre an idiot ()
Date: February 10, 2013 02:27PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @repubs - you sound like a negative film copy of a
> Faux News viewer - lol@you and yr inability to to
> see the forest for the trees, subjecting others to
> the same foolishless you've suffered thru, as well
> as for ALLOWING hate to take control over yr
> heart.

Repubs actually is a carbon copy of what you sound like in a gun debate.

Re: Yeah, Islam is so FILLED with hate!
Posted by: XUYLc ()
Date: February 10, 2013 02:27PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> never been anything like it all
> all........................
>
> “When you approach a city to fight against it,
> you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to
> make peace with you and opens to you, then all the
> people who are found in it shall become your
> forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it
> does not make peace with you, but makes war
> against you, then you shall besiege it. When the
> LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall
> strike all the men in it with the edge of the
> sword. Only the women and the children and the
> animals and all that is in the city, all its
> spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and
> you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the
> LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities
> of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving
> you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive
> anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Christianity is based on the New Testament, which was a reboot of the Old Testament, which you quote. Another horrible failure Gordon.

lolz
Attachments:
cenobitegordon.jpg

Re: sigh....................only in Fairfax
Posted by: tFcyF ()
Date: February 10, 2013 02:29PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> yeah.............I gotcha. They are such retards.
> NOTHING like you if yr spewing anti-semitsm,
> right?
>
> pic unrelated

Insomniacs rejoice! Gordon Blvd has posted another snoozer

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments:
boring gordon 5.jpg

Posted by: Man of the cloth ()
Date: February 10, 2013 03:02PM

The horrible truth is that, numerically and statistically speaking, Christian Civilization is the bloodiest and most violent of all civilizations in all of history, and is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths. Even so, Muslims will never associate this violence and blood bath with the teachings of Jesus

Muslims have crazy motherfuckers amongst them just as we do.
Attachments:
timmy.jpg

Posted by: The Indonesian and the Iranian ()
Date: February 10, 2013 03:04PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Show me the Muslim Lobby organization that
> controls the house and senate and forces to make
> written pledges to the state of Israel or they'll
> risk political blow back. Show me the Muslims of
> these pro war organizations that are constantly
> promoting perpetual conflict for the United States
> on my television screens or radio stations. Look
> at our beloved war hero Chuck Hagel. An American
> war hero. A man that will put his life down for
> any one of our troops. Demonized like a traitor
> by these people. You call me an anti-semite. You
> weren't so quick to call these retards on this
> topic Islamophobe's. That's because you don't
> realize you yourself are a symptom of the problem.

s-jarrett-large.jpg

Lobbying by Arab states

Many of the players in the Arab lobby are paid directly by Arab governments, the New York Times describes them as an "elite band of former members of Congress, former diplomats and power brokers who have helped Middle Eastern nations navigate diplomatic waters here on delicate issues like arms deals, terrorism, oil and trade restrictions." Powerful lobbyists working on behalf of the Arab lobby include Bob Livingston, Tony Podesta, and Toby Moffett. Arab governments have paid "tens of millions of dollars" to "top" lobbying firms that work to influence the American government.[10] This includes the Saudi Arabia lobby, Egypt lobby and the Libya lobby.

In the wake of 9/11, Saudi Arabia hired the lobbying firms Patton Boggs and Qorvis, paying $14 million dollars a year.[10][11]

Lobby fees paid by Arab governments to individual firms "commonly" reach levels of $50,000 and above. In 2009 alone the United Arab Emirates spent $5.3 million. The Emirates were seeking nuclear technology. In 2009 Morocco spent $3 million and Algeria spent $600,000 on Washington, D.C. lobbyists, and Turkey spent $1.7 million. According to Howard Marlowe, president of the American League of Lobbyists, "“These kinds of regimes have a lot of money at their disposal, and that’s a great attraction.”[10]

According to ProPublica, 4 of the top 10 governments lobbying in Washington are Arab, in terms of spending. The United Arab Emirates places first, having spent $10,914,002 in 2007 and 2008. Iraq, Morocco and Saudi Arabi also each spent over $3 million, and the non-Arab, middle Eastern nation of Turkey also spent over $3 million.[12]

Posted by: Now back to the real world ()
Date: February 10, 2013 03:13PM

Man of the cloth Wrote:
> The horrible truth is that, numerically and
> statistically speaking, Christian Civilization is
> the bloodiest and most violent of all
> civilizations in all of history, and is
> responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths.
> Even so, Muslims will never associate this
> violence and blood bath with the teachings of
> Jesus
>
> Muslims have crazy motherfuckers amongst them just
> as we do.

Yeah, just a difference of 10s of millions of them. lol

behead_child-vi-300x280.jpg?w=300

Date: February 10, 2013 03:14PM

Let me know when they have annual budgets that amount to hundreds of millions of dollars budgeted from direct monetary foreign aid. You got that? That's when you know its a powerful state lobby. When you fund them. Is this actually even up for debate? You're comparing a basket of grapes to an orchid.

Date: February 10, 2013 03:18PM

Post pictures of abhorrent violence. I can post pictures and videos of defenseless Palestinians gunned down. Plus that's disgusting. Obviously you're trying to stifle debate and speech. A common trait of the blood thirst right wing and religious extremists alike.

Posted by: Huh???? ()
Date: February 10, 2013 03:28PM

Republitards Wrote:
> You're comparing a basket of grapes to an
> orchid.

I don't get it.

Oh, you meant ORCHARD. Damn, son, you are one dumb son of a bitch. Every word you type oozes with stupidity.

Posted by: 1st Amendment Advocate ()
Date: February 10, 2013 03:30PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Post pictures of abhorrent violence. I can post
> pictures and videos of defenseless Palestinians
> gunned down. Plus that's disgusting. Obviously
> you're trying to stifle debate and speech. A
> common trait of the blood thirst right wing and
> religious extremists alike.

Talk about a logic fail. How does posting a graphic picture stifle debate and speech? If anything, it is free speech in its purest form. Your criticism of his commentary is the only thing intended to limit speech.

Posted by: Go for it ()
Date: February 10, 2013 03:30PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Post pictures of abhorrent violence. I can post
> pictures and videos of defenseless Palestinians
> gunned down. Plus that's disgusting. Obviously
> you're trying to stifle debate and speech. A
> common trait of the blood thirst right wing and
> religious extremists alike.

I agree it's disgusting. It's also reality. A reality which those like you try to marginalize and pretend doesn't exist. You were the one who set up the moral equivalence, now you don't like it when reality gets thrown back in your face.

nick-berg-beheading-pic-9-warning-graphi

Date: February 10, 2013 03:34PM

Okay you post a supposed beheading in Iraq and I'll post a kid getting shot in the back. What have we accomplished. This is the thing with you inferior minded apes. You can't stand prolonged discourse.

Posted by: 1st Amendment Advocate ()
Date: February 10, 2013 03:37PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Okay you post a supposed beheading in Iraq and
> I'll post a kid getting shot in the back. What
> have we accomplished. This is the thing with you
> inferior minded apes. You can't stand prolonged
> discourse.

You can't stand free speech. It is obvious from your posts.

Posted by: More Dem Lies ()
Date: February 10, 2013 03:43PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Let me know when they have annual budgets that
> amount to hundreds of millions of dollars budgeted
> from direct monetary foreign aid. You got that?
> That's when you know its a powerful state lobby.
> When you fund them. Is this actually even up for
> debate? You're comparing a basket of grapes to an
> orchid.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

Palestinians receive the most foreign aid per capita from the US.

You were saying?

Date: February 10, 2013 03:54PM

At the behest of the Israeli govt to provide for funding and training of the PLO Security forces. Has been a recent pretty recent major American initiative. Even with that there is no way it compares per capita to Isreal itself at 3 billion a year cash and billions more in arms.
Example: The recent interception of $300 Gaza rockets cost the U.S. tax payers $90,000 a piece with U.S. funded and provided Iron Dome missiles.

Date: February 10, 2013 03:59PM

Republitards Wrote:
> At the behest of the Israeli govt to provide for
> funding and training of the PLO Security forces.
> Has been a recent pretty recent major American
> initiative. Even with that there is no way it
> compares per capita to Isreal itself at 3 billion
> a year cash and billions more in arms.

Now you are claiming to know more than the subject matter experts at the Congressional Research Sevice?

Thank for the laugh, buffoon.

Date: February 10, 2013 04:08PM

You are giving me a per capita stat for the tiny west bank alone. Your claims are false. They don't pertain to Palestinians as a whole because they and Isreal have similar sized populations. Its impossible. That doesn't include hidden military arms given either. Your premise divides a nation, calculates per capita monies and excludes military aid. How much more ridiculous can you get.

Posted by: Equal Opportunity Hate ()
Date: February 10, 2013 04:11PM

We're not picky...

Swedish women:

rape91.gif

Indonesian girls:

beheaded.jpg

Hindus:

muhuri_big.jpg

Buddhist monks:

3497139_370.jpg

Our own women:

female_beheaded-honor-killing-jpg2.jpeg

Date: February 10, 2013 04:17PM

Republitards Wrote:
> You are giving me a per capita stat for the tiny
> west bank alone.

Nope. Once again basic and simple reading comprehension skills escape you.

> Your claims are false.

No. They are supported by research and facts. Yours, on the other hand, are completely unsubstantiated.

> They don't pertain to Palestinians as a whole because they
> and Isreal have similar sized populations.

Another wrong assertion from you.

> Its impossible.

Nope. Not at all.

> That doesn't include hidden military
> arms given either. Your premise divides a nation,
> calculates per capita monies and excludes military
> aid. How much more ridiculous can you get.

Says the moron who has the reading comp skills of a 1st grader. Again, my assertions are supported by extensive research an completely footnoted. Your assertions are the ramblings of an idiot on a message board. So, who looks ridiculous?

Date: February 10, 2013 04:22PM

Let's call your bluff since your making broad generalizations without concrete figures. How many Palestinians does your so called per capita figure include. Let me look at this stupid link of yours with your dumb argument.

Date: February 10, 2013 04:24PM

You're an idiot, refer to the page the quote and the aid and population size. Enough bullshit.

Posted by: raggy o head ()
Date: February 10, 2013 04:26PM

Man of the cloth Wrote:
> Jesus
>
> as we do.

Nice repeated try with McVeigh. But according to his own rants he was anti government not pro Christian. But keep trying to sell that lie to excuse the two planes in NYC. People are supposed to evolve. Try selling that to the cavemen in Iran. You point to something the Christians did maybe a thousand years ago. I point to continued uncivilized behavior in the name of islam recently. Stoning women. Shooting little girls. Acts condoned by their governments not individual acts by one crazed person.

Date: February 10, 2013 04:27PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Let's call your bluff since your making broad
> generalizations without concrete figures.

I post a link with concrete research an numbers while you have offered zippy in the way of facts or stats and I am the one making broad generalizations without concrete figures? Project much, junior? Look in the mirror.

>How many Palestinians does your so called per capita figure
> include. Let me look at this stupid link of yours
> with your dumb argument.

LOL. You didn't even look at the link before you lied about the contents? It's almost as if you don't even care about the truth. Actually, it has been proven that you don't care about facts or the truth.

Date: February 10, 2013 04:28PM

Republitards Wrote:
> You're an idiot, refer to the page the quote and
> the aid and population size. Enough bullshit.

You still can't stop lying. Why is that? You have been given the facts from an unbiased source, yet your lies continue. Do you just not expect to get called on them?

Date: February 10, 2013 04:29PM

440 million dollars < at least 3 billion dollars troll.

Date: February 10, 2013 04:36PM

Republitards Wrote:
> 440 million dollars < at least 3 billion dollars
> troll.

You have substantiated nothing, tard. See if you can get away with your lies in the other thread. Oops, looks like it is too late for that, liar.

Exposing your lies has been all too easy.

Posted by: roscoe coaltrain ()
Date: February 10, 2013 04:36PM

America needs to stop meddling in these backwards ass counties. Just let it be known we will play in our yard you play in yours. You want to live in a sandbox cutting peoples heads off then do it. But you put one finger into our yard its game on. And zero foreign aid to countries that spit on us.

Date: February 10, 2013 04:39PM

Got you caught between a rock and a hard place eh lol. You'll think twice before throwing around fundamentally flawed data again as it relates to your premise.

Date: February 10, 2013 04:43PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Got you caught between a rock and a hard place eh
> lol. You'll think twice before throwing around
> fundamentally flawed data again as it relates to
> your premise.

Huh? Do your delusions know no bounds? Again, I have provided research supported by data and statistics to more than prove my point. Beyond your unsubstantiated claims, you have provided, well, nothing. I get it, it sucks to lose, but just accept it and move on.

Date: February 10, 2013 04:47PM

What data? I haven't seen you post a single number. How much are you going to continue to embarrass yourself?

Date: February 10, 2013 05:10PM

Republitards Wrote:
> What data? I haven't seen you post a single
> number. How much are you going to continue to
> embarrass yourself?

The linl above to the CRS report has more data than you could possibly understand and mire than enough to prove my assertions correct and expose yours as lies.

I will continue to embarrass you as long as you continue to post.

Date: February 10, 2013 05:57PM

Post your figures you idiots. Is it that hard to 440 million and 1.5 million people in the West Bank? What are you hiding. Why are you making a point and saying look at some PDF? This has been the weirdest exchange I've had with a liar to date. Usually the succumb to their misinformation. I know, I know, it's true per capita, look at my PDF. I told you 440 million is less than 3 billion. Go get some figures before you start making per capita arguments and suggest you are referring to Palestinians generally. You're a fucking joke, you've made an absolute fool of yourself. You should be ashamed of your performance. Next time be wary you could get called out on your bullshit. Oh yeah I know, you have a PDF so Palestinians get the most money from the USA of anybody in the world!!!!!!!!!!! lmao, oh man, it's been good.

Posted by: Ike Turner ()
Date: February 10, 2013 06:11PM

Y'all needs read muh book...

"Womans Be Thinking Too Much"

Posted by: Trollsayswhat ()
Date: February 10, 2013 07:09PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Post your figures you idiots. Is it that hard to
> 440 million and 1.5 million people in the West
> Bank? What are you hiding. Why are you making a
> point and saying look at some PDF? This has been
> the weirdest exchange I've had with a liar to
> date. Usually the succumb to their misinformation.
> I know, I know, it's true per capita, look at my
> PDF. I told you 440 million is less than 3
> billion. Go get some figures before you start
> making per capita arguments and suggest you are
> referring to Palestinians generally. You're a
> fucking joke, you've made an absolute fool of
> yourself. You should be ashamed of your
> performance. Next time be wary you could get
> called out on your bullshit. Oh yeah I know, you
> have a PDF so Palestinians get the most money from
> the USA of anybody in the world!!!!!!!!!!! lmao,
> oh man, it's been good.

Wow, after reading the spanking you've been getting, I gotta give you credit for stubborness. Stupid, stubborn and angry. You'll make a fine PLA suicide bomber.

Attachments:
head-beating-against-wall.gif

Date: February 10, 2013 07:12PM

Republitards Wrote:
> Post your figures you idiots.

Read the report. Is it too difficult for you to understand?

>Is it that hard to
> 440 million and 1.5 million people in the West
> Bank?

What? Is English not your first language? Why do you keep harping on the West Bank. Palestinians live in other places like Gaza as well.

> What are you hiding.

Not a damn thing. I pointed to an unbiased well researched report, while you have supported your contentions with exactly nothing. See the difference. The only person hiding something is you.

> Why are you making a
> point and saying look at some PDF?

Because the report refutes your stupid assertion in every way. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Similarly, I have led an idiot to facts, but I can't make him understand them.

> This has been
> the weirdest exchange I've had with a liar to
> date.

LOL. Says the tard caught in a lie.

> Usually the succumb to their misinformation.

We know you can't succumb to the facts placed in front of you.

> I know, I know, it's true per capita, look at my
> PDF. I told you 440 million is less than 3
> billion. Go get some figures before you start
> making per capita arguments and suggest you are
> referring to Palestinians generally. You're a
> fucking joke, you've made an absolute fool of
> yourself. You should be ashamed of your
> performance. Next time be wary you could get
> called out on your bullshit. Oh yeah I know, you
> have a PDF so Palestinians get the most money from
> the USA of anybody in the world!!!!!!!!!!! lmao,
> oh man, it's been good.

It has been good to humiliate you publicly. You've got nothing. Nothing at all. The first paragraph of the report fully supports my contention. On the other hand, you've got what you've had all along - NOTHING.

Toodles, tard. Your giving up might be the smartest move you've made all day.

Posted by: Proud Infidel ()
Date: February 10, 2013 07:21PM

Now, for a roundup of news from the Muslim world, via http://www.faithfreedom.org/?cat=4:

Egypt court suspends YouTube over anti-Islam film
by News Editor : February 10, 2013 : 0 Comments
CAIRO – An Egyptian court ordered the suspension of online video service YouTube for a month on Saturday for broadcasting a film insulting the Prophet Mohammad, state media reported. The video depicts the Prophet as a fool and a sexual deviant. For most Muslims, any portrayal of the Prophet is considered blasphemous. YouTube had “insisted on broadcasting the… Continue Reading

Saudi Arabia: Islamic cleric rapes, tortures, kills daughter, pays fine
by Editors : February 7, 2013 : 0 Comments
2/6/2013 A Saudi Muslim Cleric Raped, tortured and killed his very young daughter.
He will pay some money, but will serve no prison time. Saudi Arabia follows Islam to the letter. Hence, civil rights and individual human rights are “things” from another planet. They never heard of them. Read on….… Continue Reading

Ground Zero Mosque Imam Rauf accused of stealing donations, using them to finance lavish lifestyle
by News Editor : February 6, 2013 : 2 Comments
Imam Feisel Abdul Rauf, founder and CEO of the American Society for Muslim Advancement, is being accused of swiping donation money intended for the “Ground Zero” mosque to enjoy a lavish lifestyle. The former imam of the controversial “Ground Zero” mosque used millions of dollars in donations to fund a high-flying lifestyle, a bombshell lawsuit… Continue Reading

Radicalization in Gaza: Female students required to wear Muslim garb
by News Editor : February 6, 2013 : 2 Comments
The Gaza Strip’s Al-Aqsa University recently advertised a sweeping order that beginning in the second semester, female students will be required to arrive in traditional Muslim garb, from head to toe, burka included. Source:… Continue Reading

Saudi preacher who raped, murdered daughter freed
by News Editor : February 6, 2013 : 0 Comments
A Saudi preacher who tortured his five-year-old daughter to death has been released after agreeing to pay ‘blood money’, The Daily Mail reported. Lama al-Ghamdi died in October having suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns, according to the report. Source:… Continue Reading

“Burkas for babies”: Saudi cleric’s new fatwa causes controversy
by News Editor : February 5, 2013 : 3 Comments
To protect baby girls from being sexually exploited, the Saudi cleric, Sheikh Abdullah Daoud, has called parents to make their female children wear the Islamic headscarf. In a TV interview on the Islamic al-Majd TV, which seems to date back to mid-last year, Sheikh Abdullah Daoud, stressed that wearing the veil will protect baby girls.… Continue Reading

Malaysia: Observing Valentine Day is Injurious to a Muslim’s Spiritual Health
by Sher Khan : February 3, 2013 : 1 Comment
The Malayisan Islamic Development Department (Jakim) with about 250 volunteers from various non-governmental associations (NGO) will kick-off its ‘Mind the Valentine’s Day Trap’ campaign around Kuala Lumpur on Saturday….. The Fatwa Committee of the National Council for Islamic Religious Affairs in 2005 had decreed that celebrating Valentine’s Day was forbidden in Islam as… Continue Reading

Former Secretary-General of Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) will be Charged with War Crimes
by News Editor : January 30, 2013 : 2 Comments
Ashrafuzzaman Khan, a former president and secretary-general of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), will be charged with war crimes, according to Mohammad Abdul Hannan Khan, coordinator of the investigation agency of the Bangladesh’s International Crimes Tribunal. Khan revealed the plans for the indictment during a press briefing October 9. Khan will be charged…

Date: February 10, 2013 07:31PM

So now we're posting the crimes of 1.5 billion apple. Your list is kind of weak. The Catholic Church alone can cover that list with child molestation in a single day.

Date: February 10, 2013 07:36PM

You idiot, it says they were "amongst" the worlds largest recipients of U.S. Aid not "thee" largest recipient. Are you that stupid that you don't known being amongst the highest doesn't mean you are the highest? Read the first paragraph in the PDF this moron posted. Now I'm embarrassed for you. Stop digging.

Date: February 10, 2013 07:42PM

Republitards Wrote:
> You idiot, it says they were "amongst" the worlds
> largest recipients of U.S. Aid not "thee" largest
> recipient. Are you that stupid that you don't
> known being amongst the highest doesn't mean you
> are the highest? Read the first paragraph in the
> PDF this moron posted. Now I'm embarrassed for
> you. Stop digging.

Where did I once indicate Palestinians were THE largest? Don't blame your stupidity on me.

No matter how you spin it, the report refutes your assertions.

Date: February 10, 2013 07:56PM

Republitards Wrote:
> So now we're posting the crimes of 1.5 billion
> apple. Your list is kind of weak. The Catholic
> Church alone can cover that list with child
> molestation in a single day.

Don't worry: child molestation is the order of the day, but kept quiet. A study of teenage Israeli Bedouin girls found that 90% were abused, half of them sexually, Walid Shoeibat, reformed Palestinian terrorist, has written of seeing a five year old boy being sodomized by several teenagers. Rudy Maxa years ago wrote of a doctor in Saudi Arabia treating boys and girls for STDs, not that the doctor could say anything publicly. And don't forget that Muhammad married A'isha when she was 6, molested her causing her hair to fall out, then consummated the marriage when she was 9. He got the hots for her when she was a baby. He forced his lieutenant Abu Bakr to let him marry her. He lusted after another small girl, but died before he could act on it.

Just remember, Muhammad is the perfect exemplar.

Date: February 10, 2013 07:58PM

Muhammad (piss be upon him) was so fond of the prepubescent look that he ordered his followers to shave their armpits and pubes.

Date: February 10, 2013 09:10PM

XUYLc Wrote:

>
>
> Christianity is based on the New Testament, which
> was a reboot of the Old Testament, which you
> quote. Another horrible failure Gordon.
>
>
> lolz
> .

you do realize Luke and Matthew ARE new testament, right?

Posted by: Judge and Jury ()
Date: February 11, 2013 12:15AM

From the report given to you:

Additionally, the United States is the largest single-state donor to the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).

Since the establishment of limited Palestinian self-rule in the West Bank and Gaza Strip in the mid-1990s, the U.S. government has committed over $4 billion in bilateral assistance to the Palestinians, who are among the world’s largest per capita recipients of international foreign aid.

Republitard appears to have outretarded himself.

He has provided no evidence to support his claims while, More Dem Lies has provided factual evidence.

Still waiting for the tard known as Republitard to refute this evidence, but I guarantee he cannot as the facts will dispell his lies....

Verdict: Republitard has been shown to be a purveyor of lies.

Date: February 11, 2013 01:21AM

More Dem Lies Wrote:
> Republitards Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Let me know when they have annual budgets that
> > amount to hundreds of millions of dollars
> budgeted
> > from direct monetary foreign aid. You got
> that?
> > That's when you know its a powerful state
> lobby.
> > When you fund them. Is this actually even up
> for
> > debate? You're comparing a basket of grapes to
> an
> > orchid.
>
>
> http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf
>
> Palestinians receive the most foreign aid per
> capita from the US.
>
> You were saying?

Did you just suggest you didn't start this diatribe with the point that Palestinians receive the most foreign aid per capita from the US?

That you're post in which you wrong. And I quote verbatim for my own pleasure.

"Palestinians receive the most foreign aid per capita from the US."

No sir, you were saying?

Fuckin guy won't even commit to his own words 10 posts ago. How can I expect him to commit to his claims and statistics.

Date: February 11, 2013 01:25AM

I guess resorting to falsifications and distortions by Islamophobes is fully justifiable in their minds. No one cares if you hate Muslims and have found your calling in Muslim hate. You still don't matter. This country elected the son of a Muslim, raised in a Muslim country president. Obviously you're still a fringe group of people that will latch on to any form of remotely except able discrimination.

Date: February 11, 2013 01:29AM

Judge and Jury Wrote:
> From the report given to you:
>
> Additionally, the United States is the largest
> single-state donor to the U.N. Relief and Works
> Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East
> (UNRWA).
>
> Since the establishment of limited Palestinian
> self-rule in the West Bank and Gaza Strip in the
> mid-1990s, the U.S. government has committed over
> $4 billion in bilateral assistance to the
> Palestinians, who are among the world’s largest
> per capita recipients of international foreign
> aid.
>
> Republitard appears to have outretarded himself.
>
> He has provided no evidence to support his claims
> while, More Dem Lies has provided factual
> evidence.
>
> Still waiting for the tard known as Republitard to
> refute this evidence, but I guarantee he cannot as
> the facts will dispell his lies....
>
> Verdict: Republitard has been shown to be a
> purveyor of lies.

Once again, the claim which I just posted above was that Palestinians are the greatest beneficiary worldwide per capita of American foreign aid. This has been proven to be an outright falsification and even the original poster seems to now be backing away from his own documented statement. Your dumb ass is now interjecting and defending a statement the original poster is denying making. And I'm the retard?

Date: February 11, 2013 01:33AM

The facts are the PLO is to receive 440 million dollars in Aid for 2013. The state of Israel receives at least 3 billion dollars. The Israeli and Palestinian population is very comparable. If he were to count a fraction of the Palestinians only, then and only then may his per capita argument hold true. That is if he were to completely disregard the even greater amount of military armaments Israel receives. In either case. His statement that:

"Palestinians receive the most foreign aid per capita from the US."

Which he is now denying, remains fundamentally false.

Posted by: pay tree its ()
Date: February 11, 2013 11:12AM

Man of the cloth Wrote:
> Jesus
>
> as we do.

Hey now! I think we have way more crazy people than they do. We got the NRA!

Posted by: abu soumayyah ()
Date: October 12, 2013 07:19PM

"anti-female" religion, yet Islamic History proves you wrong and by your statement you place yourself in one of two categories, as either A. an idiot that clearly knows NOTHING about what the actual religion says and should educate yourself to keep from making a total ass out of yourself in the future, or B. , it makes you a deliberate liar who is even worse off then the people in category A.

Posted by: shamLogic ()
Date: October 12, 2013 08:07PM

sweden has the lowest crime rate IN THE WORLD. period.

it's DC and DC democrats flooding into fairfax. It's CA and their gangs. it's mexico. that you need to show

before picking on places that actually have a good record

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.