HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Smokey Shope?
Posted by: yourmom ()
Date: February 08, 2013 10:03PM

Located off Lee Hwy in Fairfax near Merrifield, there's a place called Smokey Shope. I'm guessing this place is a head shop. How are these places even legal? Whenever I get my haircut at Trieu's barber shop, I see a bunch of losers hanging out around Smokey Shope. I have no issues w/ weed, but until/unless it's legalized, I don't want a bunch of stoners hanging out around the shopping center next to my house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Smokey Shope?
Posted by: Frank Zappa ()
Date: February 09, 2013 02:35AM

Someone call Homeland Security for gawd sakes

Posted by: Smokey Joe ()
Date: February 09, 2013 08:15AM

Ha! Back when I was 12 me and 2 friends went to Rainbow Tree in Annandale and bought a bong. They even let us test it for leaks in the bathroom before we left. Modern day NoVa is way too yuppy scum and soccer mom these days. We need more head shops around again.

Posted by: Robert ()
Date: February 09, 2013 04:39PM

I used to live in Annandale as a teen in the early 80's and walked to Rainbow Tree and Penguin Feather all the time. Went to 2nd floor of Penguin Feather and got a contact high. Came home, laid down, and listened to Pink Floyd. Good times, good times.

Posted by: Rank and File ()
Date: February 09, 2013 05:15PM

What was the address of that place?

Posted by: Max Flower ()
Date: February 09, 2013 05:59PM

Rank and File Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What was the address of that place?

Lol, the barber or the headshop?

Smokey has another shop in Manassas across route 28 from where yorkshire market used to be. It's a head/gift shop tastefully done, but not sure how long he'll last in fairfax county, tho he told me about a year ago he was gonna try. I wish him luck!

Posted by: hj ()
Date: February 09, 2013 06:18PM

Also one in crystal city arlington

Posted by: yourmom ()
Date: July 25, 2014 10:29PM

Happy to announce that this place has shut down. Don't need a bunch of FFXU teenage losers hanging out near my house. Good riddance.

Posted by: yuppie scum ()
Date: October 21, 2014 07:58PM

Smokey Shope is actually coming back to the merrifield area in the coming month or two. They are also setting up a satellite location in the barber shop guys back yard. Its going to be less of a head shop and more of just a chill spot for stoners and meth addicts alike. I will post addresses to both locations as soon as they are established!

Posted by: tweak ()
Date: December 07, 2014 09:33PM

Damn straight.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.