HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Six mysterious lights in the sky, UFO's or helicopters seen tonight believed to be over 236 near intersection with Guinea Road.
Posted by: cdecarlo ()
Date: February 05, 2013 09:11PM

Did anybody else see two sets of three orange lights in the sky about helicopter flight level moving in a SE to NW direction tonight at about 8:15 p.m.? My wife and I were dropping our son off for basketball practice at Mantua Elementary which is located on a hill, when across the field to the SE we saw what appeared to be a squadron of three helicopters moving in our direction as three very bright orange lights.

Then the lights began to separate and ascend fairly rapidly towards the low clouds, become faint and disappear. As they were ascending, another group of three bright orange lights that seemed to be following the path of the first group continued along a similar path towards us and then ascending, becoming faint and quickly disappearing.

If I had thought it was something unique I would have started taking photos sooner than I did. I was able to take two photos of the lights. The first accidently with the flash on and the second without the flash. There are three lights in the middle of the first photo and two lights in the middle of the second.

I am glad my wife was with me to see the mysterious lights because she never would have believed my story. She noticed them first and thought they were part of a new cell tower.

The whole event probably didn't last more then 1 to 2 minutes.
Attachments:
IMG_0372[1]
IMG_0373[1]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six mysterious lights in the sky, UFO's or helicopters seen tonight believed to be over 236 near intersection with Guinea Road.
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 05, 2013 09:25PM

Can you make those images a bit larger? I can't see the reptilian humanoids flying the UFO.

Re: Six mysterious lights in the sky, UFO's or helicopters seen tonight believed to be over 236 near intersection with Guinea Road.
Posted by: Domalicious ()
Date: February 05, 2013 10:18PM

I SAW THIS! I live in Truro on Elizabeth lane near guinea road/236 and saw this event!!! I looked up and saw a line of say 5-6 lights, orange, flying pretty quicklike but not really fast....and then they scattered and dropped off like you said. They definitely were not helicopters as there was a helicopter that could be seen and heard nearby...really big orange balls of light. they also didn't make any noise...i'm freakin' out man haha.

Posted by: Riley martin ()
Date: February 05, 2013 10:23PM

I have visually witnessed, in the physical, several life forms, intelligent life forms, aboard this great mother ship...
The Targzissians are obviously reptilian aahhh, and things of this nature

Posted by: Saw same in Sterling ()
Date: February 05, 2013 10:56PM

I saw something very similar in Sterling on January 10, around 8:45pm. They were all kind of slowly moving, then started disappearing slowly into the clouds. They didn't have blinking lights like fixed or rotary wing aircraft are required to.

I have no idea why more people in the DC area aren't reporting this unless their situational awareness is complete garbage when they're driving at night.
Attachments:
Aerial objects above Sterling VA.jpg

Posted by: O-Qua Tangin Wann ()
Date: February 05, 2013 11:07PM

During my nine-day visit with the Biaviians aboard the great mothership, I managed to, uh, get some Polaroid shots of the, uhhh, ships uhhhh, in broad daylight.

These are smart bugs, five feet tall. However, when you learn the potential magnitude of their power coupled with the deductive scope of their reasoning, you are given cause, on occasion, for apprehension.

Posted by: LjCph ()
Date: February 05, 2013 11:12PM

Saw same in Sterling Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw something very similar in Sterling on
> January 10, around 8:45pm. They were all kind of
> slowly moving, then started disappearing slowly
> into the clouds. They didn't have blinking lights
> like fixed or rotary wing aircraft are required
> to.
>
> I have no idea why more people in the DC area
> aren't reporting this unless their situational
> awareness is complete garbage when they're driving
> at night.

that is the star constellation of orion

Posted by: muk ()
Date: February 05, 2013 11:46PM

yes, our family saw this but we watched it about 15 min and saw over 20 lights. we live very close to 236 and Guinea.

not. rocket. science
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: February 06, 2013 01:31AM

LoLz...........let me guess. these lights would always get brigther and fade away in pretty much the same location repeatedly in the sky? Sometimes the lights would move in tandem? kinda a redish orange? maybe sometimes white lights too?

ROFLMAO!!!

Posted by: Aliens ()
Date: February 06, 2013 03:27AM

Yep.
Attachments:
aliens.jpg

Posted by: Uncle Martin ()
Date: February 06, 2013 05:49AM

Probably military aircraft of some kind. Have you heard Washington,D.C. is the capital of the "free" World?

Besides why in the fuck would a higher intelligence want anything to do with this shit hole? Believe me I'm part of the advance scouting party(kate upton is another. she sure does provide one major distraction don't she!) and my reports back indicate don't even bother just not worth the trouble

Go try and do something helpful for a fellow human and not a pet. Just sends sign to universe about effed up priorities.
Animals more important tan fellow humans. Even if a lot of fellow humans are asshats. Pay it forward or some nonsense like that

Date: February 06, 2013 05:51AM

I hope the aliens look like this:

-
Attachments:
sexy-alien1.jpg

Posted by: Riad K ()
Date: February 06, 2013 07:34AM

I live in Mantua area as well,around 8:15p.m I saw the Yellowish lights through my living room window,
I grabbed my Galaxy sIII phone and I called on my wife and daughter to come and look at the (lights in the sky)...them I started to video capture the event.
we counted about 20-2 objects...and the event lasted about 15 minutes...I have the video to prove it!!, I even contacted NBC.news and reported what we have witnessed!! they told me that it could be military thing ???!! and if that no one will talk about it???
I am trying to post the video on utube but the problem is....it's about 1.73GB and 15min long, I dont know if I can post it or not.

Posted by: RiadK ()
Date: February 06, 2013 07:47AM

To all of you who don't believe us.....I wish for you to be kidnapped by some underground Gov't agncy and sent to outer space for expermental purpose.
and please dont come back!!!

Date: February 06, 2013 10:31AM

let us know if you upload that video! i want to be able to show people what we saw! this shit was so incredible...

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:49AM

There is a pretty big international airport in that direction. just saying

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:56AM

"Game over!!!!"
Attachments:
hudson.jpg

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:06AM

Ahmayzin Wrote:
> "Game over!!!!"

"WHY DONT YOU JUST PUT HER IN CHARGE!?"

Posted by: 3pHwN ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:12AM

Riad K Wrote:

> dont know if I can post it or not.

Youtube eliminated the time limit on videos. You will need to provide your telephone number to them though to activate that feature. Google it.

Posted by: Alex Y Fido ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:51AM

Jesus, another thread about these things? They're called sky lanterns, or luminaries. Paper bags with candles inside. Candle heats the air in the bag, said bag then flies like a balloon. Not a UFO, not military, no need to panic, call NBC4, commit suicide, etc. Nothing to see here, folks, move along.
Attachments:
sky_lanterns.jpg

Date: February 06, 2013 12:16PM

if you had seen what we saw you definitely wouldn't have thought this. They were flying in formation, they weren't just random floating objects. they were ascending and descending seemingly being controlled by something intelligent...know what that was, who knows...but it definitely was not this. NICE TRY smartass

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: February 06, 2013 12:27PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Ahmayzin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Game over!!!!"
>
>
> "WHY DONT YOU JUST PUT HER IN CHARGE!?"

lol

Not easily explainable. Candles in bags? No way
Posted by: John Titor ()
Date: February 06, 2013 01:30PM

It lasted about 15 minutes. Separate groups ascending/descending and changing formation as they traversed the sky. They looked as if they were lit like candles with varying intensities and gradually went dim and finally disappeared, not spontaneously but one by one. Saw a group of 4 stacked in a zig zag formation while driving west on 236 passing nova. By the time I got to the 711 by guinea the group of four had turned to 3 but now in a horizontal orientation, while I noticed two more not too far away to the left. By the time I got to my friends house to scoop him, which is pretty much adjacent to the 711 but down a slight hill, I saw a group of at least 6 in an almost perfect diagonal line, gradually shifting as one would ascend as another would descend and such. That group disappeared to my left behind the trees as another group of four appeared to my right. At this point my friend Dom had come out if his house and witnessed with me the new group of lights, which gradually grew in number, shift slowly into a straight diagonal line and continue to Mae different shapes then gradually disappearing one by one. The pictures don't do justice, and I really don't give a hoot if any one even cares or believes it was some sort of easily explainable event. What I saw I truly don't think was normal. They way they moved and the fact that a few spontaneously appeard in the sky (like the group of four that turned into at least 6) leads me to believe they were not "luminaries" as one person mentioned. Bags with candles in them would not behave in that manner.
Attachments:
ufos2.jpg
Ufos1.jpg
ufos3.jpg
ufos4.jpg

Re: Not easily explainable. Candles in bags? No way
Date: February 06, 2013 01:46PM

the pictures dont do it justice. and i want to note that the 2nd and 4th photo is from the first group that i saw, as I was waiting on my friend to come out of his house.

wow......................y'all are just sad sometimes
Date: February 06, 2013 01:55PM

interesting how they ALWAYS do that "pattern" thing, eh? It's almost as if those lights were following a direct route or something............

ROFLMAO!!!!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 06, 2013 02:31PM

According to Apollo 12, it was the constellation urine.

Posted by: KDJcP ()
Date: February 06, 2013 03:49PM

Amazing how these things only happen at night and it is nothing but a lights in the sky. Take yor tin foil hats off and grow out of your child like minds.

Posted by: RubyOpie ()
Date: February 06, 2013 03:58PM

They were indeed sky lanterns.

Date: February 06, 2013 04:14PM

sky lanterns? hmmmmm not so sure about that. these things were HUGE. and moving way too fast to be a floating lantern...and they were flying (laterally/upwards and changing directions. I guess it's possible...but why wouldn't we hear about these occurances and know about this practice? Are people allowed to do that in this area? this isssss NAZI virginia...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2013 04:40PM by Domalicious.

Re: wow......................y'all are just sad sometimes
Date: February 06, 2013 04:57PM

there was a lot more going on regarding position/flight path than i captured in the photos. i've never seen anything like it and i was too busy speculating on what they could have been. im not saying i know for sure what they were and i don't think it's "sad" to question something you experienced that was abnormal. its funny how conditioned most people are. poor sheep.

Posted by: uW4CV ()
Date: February 06, 2013 05:03PM

Just like in 2010 the guy flying around a rc glider at 400 feet with led lights.... All the eyewitnesses said it was huge and moving at a stellar speeds. So many simple minded idiots on this forum.

LMAO- 100% REAL UFO OVER CENTREVILLE- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwJ1vP-6VxU

Aww it was not real- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdvkAYdmhgY

No go back to watching the SCI-FI channel and stop looking up

I'm sorry bro, but it's YOU who are the sheep - yr the one "believing" without doing any math...............
Date: February 06, 2013 05:29PM

@john - nobody's clowning you cause they are sheep - they are clowning you because there's an OBVIOUS answer to what you saw if you do a little research. But yr so "Fairfax Entitled" that you honestly have difficulty believing that common everyday events can happen without you've never having seen them before.

It's a big planet, my friend......................and no, you havent seen everything.

Posted by: SiriusB ()
Date: February 06, 2013 05:42PM

They just passed a law allowing drones to be used on the US population areas for crime control, to take out suspected or known terrorists, etc etc.. With such new toys to play with, they prefer to do that kind of testing at night--people then blame it on flying candles, UFOs etc. instead of freaking out about the government watching and photographing them with night vision laser space cams while they are texting while driving, rocking their conversion vans, and whatever else everyone does out there in the dark thinking they can't be seen. Stuff like that has to be tested before it can be used with accuracy and assurance/remember, anytime there is a flyover of real aliens' spaceships, the AF jets are scrambled immediately and take off after the interlopers, and the nearness of major airports brings in a huge safety factor that they would want addressed also.

If the jets are not scrambled, and these "thing" are flying around in gov't restricted airspace which covers nearly the entire Washington area except for the airport landing flyway azimuths--then it is a pretty good chance that they are radio-controlled miniature airplane faddists out making a few waves among the gullible population. such as what happened last year in Centreville/Chantilly when some one hung a blue light on a radio controlled model plane and was flying it around the sky at night over Centreville and Chantilly area, which actually made the media!

If real alien ships or probes went over, you would have heard the jets coming along right behind them!

Re: wow......................y'all are just sad sometimes
Posted by: VUwpH ()
Date: February 06, 2013 05:44PM

John Titor Wrote:
> there was a lot more going on regarding
> position/flight path than i captured in the
> photos.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A PROFFESIONAL OBSERVER IN THESE MATTERS RIGHT? BY CHANCE DID YOU HAVE ACESS TO RADAR TO FULLY UNDERSTAND ANY MOVEMENTS, SIZE OR SHAPE?

i've never seen anything like it and i was
> too busy speculating on what they could have been.

SPECULATING IS THE KEY WORD. LMAO

> im not saying i know for sure what they were

LIGHTS IN THEY SKY

> don't think it's "sad" to question something you
> experienced that was abnormal.

LIGHTS IN THE SKY ARE NOT ABNORMAL

its funny how
> conditioned most people are. poor sheep.

WATCH A LOT OF JESSIE VENTURA VIDEOS AND SHOWS YA DOPE?

Date: February 06, 2013 06:10PM

I'm surprised the tinfoil crowd hasn't mentioned Obama drones.

Posted by: DWJYV ()
Date: February 06, 2013 06:16PM

Give them time and they will. Although all the drone talk these days they might be too scared to post on the internet right now.

SHEEPLE- IT WAS A SQUADRON OF FIGHTER DRONES CIRCLING YOUR HOUSES UPLOADING YOUR THOUGHTS. MIGHT I SUGGEST A COPPER HAT, TIN FOIL DOES NOT WORK TRUST ME.

Posted by: O-Qua Tangin Wann ()
Date: February 06, 2013 06:20PM

The Greenhouse Effect, the melting of the poles, tsunamis, poisoning of the water table, cutting of the rainforests, overpopulation, new diseases man-made and not, wars and rumors of wars, hatred, karma...
uh.. devilism... necromancy... you name it, it will all come down at one time, and will be the battle of the dark forces against, uh... the good forces of the Earth, and things of this nature.

Date: February 06, 2013 07:07PM

=
Attachments:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Posted by: UFO hunter ()
Date: February 06, 2013 07:21PM

Mr. Eesh,

Your photos posted on fairfax underground appear to be genuine aliens from a distant planet. Could you please provide us a exact location where these pictures were taken? This is possibly the best evidence extraterrestrial UFO's manned by aliens are visiting the Centreville/Fairfax area. By chance did they try to communicate with you such as han gestures, telepathic power or high pitched grunting sounds?

Thank you for your time.

Date: February 06, 2013 07:44PM

I shot one of them with my 12 gauge. They were trespassing and I've got my rights.

-
Attachments:
9.jpg

Posted by: Olde Farte, II ()
Date: February 06, 2013 07:44PM

They sound like sky lanterns - these are illegal in Virginia, BTW, as noted in another thread around here.

Posted by: Riley martin ()
Date: February 06, 2013 07:54PM

My experiences started when I was 7-years-old and ultimately I'm sure that my experiences happened at that time so that one day I would meet stupid motherfuckers like you.

Posted by: Scooby-Doo ()
Date: February 06, 2013 07:56PM

eesh Wrote:
> I shot one of them with my 12 gauge. They were
> trespassing and I've got my rights.
>
>
>
> -
After Myself, Fred, Shaggy, Daphne and Velma reviewed your pictures of the deceased alien in question it was CLEARLY not on your property, it was on the other side of the fence. You are facing some very serious charges.

Posted by: Planet of the Apes ()
Date: February 06, 2013 07:56PM

Its the harvest
Attachments:
M1SETVTH.JPG

Posted by: AllyourBase ()
Date: February 06, 2013 08:15PM

All YouR BaSe ARe beLONg to Us

Posted by: Believer3 ()
Date: February 06, 2013 08:47PM

My wife and I saw them on 66 and Fairfax County Parkway...they were heading East-South East. No noises and the lights were subtle, not bright or colored. Since it was not a helo, we figured it was a large drone.

wow..............I've never seen lights in the sky heading away from Dulles before LoLz
Date: February 06, 2013 09:15PM

maybe it was a boy in a balloon LoLz

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2013 09:19PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
balloon_boy.jpg

Posted by: Tann ()
Date: February 06, 2013 09:17PM

They can uh... set a headset on you, and download into your neurotronic syntaxes... uhhh various different... uh very complicated historical, uh and scientific equations and things of this nature...

Posted by: AnnaunakiTiamat ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:20PM

Look you fuckin fools. Most of you on here that discredit this most likely believe
in ZOMBIES and the end of the world when the fuckin ZOMBIES chase after you. So i'd like to share with you that if you actually watch the skies from time to time most likely now a days you will see either suppressed technology, held back to the people of the world or..... People that are not from earth. Let me please give you fucking tip you don't deserve..... Aliens look just like us. People these days seem to not see whats right in front of them. Well... Fairfax is still asleep. Go john titor and dom,

Posted by: HJy7y ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:27PM

AnnaunakiTiamat Wrote:
> Look you fuckin fools. Most of you on here that
> discredit this most likely believe
> in ZOMBIES and the end of the world when the
> fuckin ZOMBIES chase after you. So i'd like to
> share with you that if you actually watch the
> skies from time to time most likely now a days you
> will see either suppressed technology, held back
> to the people of the world or..... People that are
> not from earth. Let me please give you fucking tip
> you don't deserve..... Aliens look just like us.
> People these days seem to not see whats right in
> front of them. Well... Fairfax is still asleep

Do yourself a favor and stop watching TV or any SCI-FI movies. They have clearly distorted your rerception of reality.

Posted by: things of this nature ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:28PM

We have nothing to fear from the sky. If you want to look up, look up at Capitol Hill and fear that.

Posted by: AnnaunakiTiamat ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:34PM

I do fear Capitol Hill GUY! I know all about that shit, good to see you do to. But at the end of the day, it's deeper than you can ever imagine

Posted by: katiesmith ()
Date: February 07, 2013 02:58PM

If they were looking for the aliens they should have gone a little bit further east.

Posted by: The ACTUAL truth ()
Date: February 07, 2013 03:21PM

100% drone surveillance operation

its been going on in the springfield/fairfax county area for about a year now

during the day if you look up you can see the smaller versions as almost dots in the sky with chemtrails most times sometimes none.

the bigger drones look just like regular planes but dont have windows for actual "cabin" space and there are many different versions including the annoying "cessna" talked about in this forum in the past

at night they look like helicopters or larger planes and follow targets based on cell phone gps tracking.

they were not ufos but absolutely a fbi/dea/cia surveillance operation.

any other questions that you may have i will try and answer.

Posted by: looking for answers ()
Date: February 07, 2013 07:01PM

i live in eldorado county, california and saw the exact same thing last night at exactly 7pm. but only 1 set of 3.
if you find out anything more on this please let me know.

it's hard to filter out all the mean people on this site to get to the real information.

Posted by: Not sky lanterns ()
Date: February 07, 2013 08:19PM

These lights weren't flickering like a candle that powers a Chinese sky lantern would. It was a solid glow.

Posted by: ehuda ()
Date: February 08, 2013 10:36PM

eesh Wrote:
> I shot one of them with my 12 gauge. They were
> trespassing and I've got my rights.
>
>
>
> -

HOLY CHALUPA HAHAHHA

Posted by: Cdawg ()
Date: February 20, 2013 10:57AM

We saw these on feb 5, but they were over the gulf of Mexico(we were staying on Dauphin island). EXACTLY like you described. 4 of us witnessed it, one ex military, one business owner, one corporate guy, and me, your average new age wackadoodle. I looked up lanterns, f-15, 16, 18 afterburners, stealth aircraft, etc. I used to work at Boeing in Integrated Defense systems (rotorcraft and phantom works) so I know a bit about classified aircraft. This was NOT any of these known things. I reported it with mufon and 30 min later an apache helicopter flew right over us, up and down the island. Anyway, I don't know what this was but we are all still talking about it. It was truly amazing how they were appearing then going into formation. Was just left of Canis Major in the sky (south, southwest of here) at 3 times throughout evening: 6:30, 6:45, and 9:30ish. I've never seen anything like this. No known plane could do this with no sound and no safety lights. Anyway, would love to chat with more of you who saw it. And to all the naysayers, would love an explanation here, but thoughtful insight without nastiness or sarcasm would be awesome. UFO doesn't mean "aliens" it means its flying and it's UNIDENTIFIED. Help identify and we will believe its earthling not alien ;-)

it's OBVIOUSLY aliens, you see! - couldnt possible be anything else LoLz
Date: February 20, 2013 03:02PM

@Cdawg - so yr seeing strange lights in the sky in the early evening as you vacation on Dauphin?

nope, cant even imagine how that could have happened LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
i see aliens, man...........................jpg

Posted by: D ()
Date: July 20, 2013 12:38AM

Its not, It is Fairfax county Doing Something? Looking for something? IDK. I see these in annandale several times a week, IDK what or why the lights are being used in the sky but they are. Also Helicopters often same area. 4 Spot lights in round pattern from the ground. I havnt been able to find any reason for it.

Posted by: Nova ()
Date: October 31, 2013 06:59AM

My friends and I have grown up in mantua and winterset. I think they could be drones but they move in a way that defies physics as the public knows. One got really close to me in my sunroom one night and I saw other things in the sky often. No one believed me till my friend and I chased one and it landed in I homeowners backyard after a mile chase. I, still terrified from my first experience yelled to leave. Since then people have contacted me that I grew up with telling me for sure that tons of people are seeing these in mantua and winterset in northern va near ginea rd of little river. The thing I experienced was in '09 so it wasn't legal and it freaked me out so much I was in shock for a day and went into total denial for 2 years. I have also seen what you have shown, among mannnyyy variations. I don't know what is going on but, it came straight to me after hovering while rotating in my neighborhood exceptionally fast. It was 2 am so I was literally the only one awake, I had just gotten home. It really scared me, I was paralyzed in fear cause it didn't make sense to the physics they tell us about so I hid behind my couch with my eyes peering out as it approached me, as a returning college student. This changed my life. All I know is guaranteed you go to my parents house and YOU WILL SEE SOMETHING EVERY NIGHT from the deck. When my friends would discover them at my house and get freaked out I would just go inside. My friends and I have seen them for years. Trust me you are not alone in this. We have witnessed many in group settings that are undisputable. Things I have never seen, but we are near DC. Please please people take pictures, this is beyond occasionally. It's guaranteed every night, something. I had a video on my old phone I showed my mom back then who is extremely catholic and scared her. They were blinking lights in random patterns jumping around caught on camera. My advice always look up. You may be surprised what you see. I'm glad people are starting to say something about this. If drones though, why the blinding bright lights on some of them on our treeline?

Posted by: MUFON ()
Date: October 31, 2013 07:17AM

Check this out...

UFO activity for the month of October thru 10/20...

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlVA.html
Attachments:
UFO reports for October 2013.png

Posted by: Krog ()
Date: March 07, 2014 10:15PM

I just saw this same kind of thing I tonight, 3/7/14 around 9:05pm around Olley & Braburn Rd in Fairfax. I'm not one to believe in UFOs and aliens and all that, so I figure there's a logical explanation as to what they were. I'm mostly curious what that is.

Posted by: MUFON ()
Date: March 08, 2014 07:07PM

Krog Wrote:
> I just saw this same kind of thing I tonight,
> 3/7/14 around 9:05pm around Olley & Braburn Rd in
> Fairfax. I'm not one to believe in UFOs and aliens
> and all that, so I figure there's a logical
> explanation as to what they were. I'm mostly
> curious what that is.

I would report this to MUFON, they usually have a list of simliar sightings (if there are any in the same area).

http://www.mufon.com/

Posted by: xvNHm ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:17AM

UFO activity for most of Feb...

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlVA.html
Attachments:
Most Recent stuff for Feb 2014.png

Posted by: You Know It ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:55AM

Every one of these loonies voted for Obama, Connolly and McCrony.

Posted by: True The Vote ()
Date: March 10, 2014 09:39AM

Alien sheep herders located the lost herd,I hope round up is succesful,they sure have made a mess in Virginia.

Posted by: Another sighting ()
Date: March 11, 2014 06:51AM

Krog Wrote:
> I just saw this same kind of thing I tonight,
> 3/7/14 around 9:05pm around Olley & Braburn Rd in
> Fairfax. I'm not one to believe in UFOs and aliens
> and all that, so I figure there's a logical
> explanation as to what they were. I'm mostly
> curious what that is.

I found this in the patch this morning...

UFO? floating lights?
http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/groups/opinion/p/ufo-floating-lights

I saw several "floating" lights like fire on Friday night (3/7) in the Rutherford area near Olley/Guinea Road about 78:45-9:00 time frame. Other people saw it too and posted, but no one knows what it was. A person got a video and tried to call NBC, but they wouldn't listen to him. Any idea what it was? Any idea where I can go to find out? They were too big for the skylanterns.

Posted by: Arlington, VA Sighting 2/21 ()
Date: March 11, 2014 07:49AM

From the list above, one witness has a Youtube video...

Occurred : 2/21/2014 14:30 (Entered as : 02/21/14 14:30)
Reported: 2/21/2014 8:04:05 PM 20:04
Posted: 2/27/2014
Shape: Cigar
Duration:1 second
http://youtu.be/3mgEZ4nD_Ww

It was over the Potomac river before crossing into dc... I was shooting video trying to capture a plane and i saw something flying by very close.

And really quick it was hard to tell what it was I'm waiting for my friend to send me the file and another one that he may had seen.

http://youtu.be/3mgEZ4nD_Ww

Posted by: ?????? ()
Date: March 11, 2014 08:31AM

Another sighting Wrote:
> Krog Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just saw this same kind of thing I tonight,
> > 3/7/14 around 9:05pm around Olley & Braburn Rd
> in
> > Fairfax. I'm not one to believe in UFOs and
> aliens
> > and all that, so I figure there's a logical
> > explanation as to what they were. I'm mostly
> > curious what that is.
>
> I found this in the patch this morning...
>
> UFO? floating lights?
> http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/groups/opinion/p/ufo
> -floating-lights
>
> I saw several "floating" lights like fire on
> Friday night (3/7) in the Rutherford area near
> Olley/Guinea Road about 78:45-9:00 time frame.
> Other people saw it too and posted, but no one
> knows what it was. A person got a video and tried
> to call NBC, but they wouldn't listen to him. Any
> idea what it was? Any idea where I can go to find
> out? They were too big for the skylanterns.

Interesting, two separate reports of the same object in the same area.

Posted by: ?!?!?!?!? ()
Date: October 26, 2014 11:14PM

Just saw them this night 10/26/14 at 10pm, in Arlington Va by Columbia Pike and Carlin Springs Rd. Too big to be lanterns and they seem to change colors or something like that, they tend to sparkle with colors red, yellow, orange and they get bigger and stay in one spot. Then after a good 10 minutes I'll say, they start moving and disappear. I dont know what they might be but my husband thinks they're spy aircraft or ufos. I cant say cuz I just dont believe in ufos but it has me curious of what they might be.

Posted by: Poo Poo and Pee Pee ()
Date: October 27, 2014 03:34AM

What code are you guys using to post photos?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.