HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Anybody Remember Valle's Steak House in Springfield?
Posted by: tax question and wiki question ()
Date: March 10, 2013 11:02PM

Yeah, man, great frickin job on the Wikipedia pages...

questions:

1) Where did you get all that info,

2) how does somebody go out of business because of estate taxes? I certianly understand the idea that one might pay a sh**load in taxes in an estate setting, but how would one end up worse off than before the estate proceedings (and thus, how might one go out of business because of taxes?).

Certainly, you're not going to pay more in taxes than you get fron the estate, right?

So, you're not going to be in a worse position, maybe just not as good as you'd hoped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ejkorvette ()
Date: March 11, 2013 10:48AM

The health spa by the safeway was "European Health Spa". Big atlas guy on the top of the building with fire sticks on either side. Pretty wild.

I moved to Springfield in 1972, and the super slide I think opened only one weekend that summer. I just remember it sitting there and getting rusty.

Posted by: Just Wondrin ()
Date: March 12, 2013 08:12PM

tax question and wiki question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, man, great frickin job on the Wikipedia
> pages...
>
> questions:
>
> 1) Where did you get all that info,
>
> 2) how does somebody go out of business because of
> estate taxes? I certianly understand the idea that
> one might pay a sh**load in taxes in an estate
> setting, but how would one end up worse off than
> before the estate proceedings (and thus, how might
> one go out of business because of taxes?).
>
> Certainly, you're not going to pay more in taxes
> than you get fron the estate, right?
>
> So, you're not going to be in a worse position,
> maybe just not as good as you'd hoped.

Answers, best as I can:

1. Where did I get the info?

A: The info is available on the internet. A great source is "ProQuest News Archive" that contains the historical newspaper images for the Washington Post, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe and many other newspapers, going back 100+ years. ProQuest can be accessed for free via the internet if you have a library account. Simply log on to the library's web page with your account number and then go to the research portal.

Google News is another way to get info (make sure you use their archive capability if you need something more than year old).

2. Estate taxes.

A: In 1977, when Donald Valle died, the federal estate tax rate was 70% and the asset exclusion was only $100,000. Assuming the corporation was valued by the government at $30 million, and Valle owned 66% of the firm ($19.8m), that would leave a federal estate tax bill of $14 million (.7 x 19.8).

Likely, the estate had very little cash on hand, its primary assets being Valle's stock. Thus the only way for the estate to pay the bill would be to sell stock. We know for a fact that is exactly what happened. Richard Valle, who I imagine was the executor, sold the estates' controlling shares for $18 million which enabled the estate to pay off the feds + any state inheritance taxes that were owed. (Any remaining funds in the estate would then be distributed in accordance with Donald Valle's will).

This transaction by itself didn't necessarily doom the business, but the buyers of the stock were other corporate officials (Arthur Hanson, et al) who had to borrow money to finance the purchase. At the time (1982) the prime interest rate (if you're under the age of 40, hold on tight to your seat) was 16% !! Simple math (.16 x 17.5) gives you an annual interest bill alone of about $2.8m. In 1982 the country was in a recession, inflation was in double digits and people weren't spending much on dining out. Not surprisingly, Valle's was barely making a profit back then and that's why the new corporate chiefs starting selling the restaurants (which were valued at about $1-2m each (building and land)), because they had to pay off the bank loans. I suspect that they were hoping for an economic turnaround that would give them enough cash to pay the loans without selling off the business, but that never happened. Or perhaps their plan all along was to liquidate at favorable terms. We don’t know and we may never know. Regardless, in 1991 the last three restaurants closed and that was the end of Valle's Steak House.

Final points:

-- Last week, I ran the numbers above past the former manager of the Daytona Beach restaurant, who is now a free lance columnist and food blogger. Purely coincidental perhaps but he said the $14 million dollar tax bill to the feds was spot on.

-- If Donald Valle died today as opposed to 1977 the landscape would be vastly different. First, the top federal estate tax rate today is 40% vice 70% in 1977. Second, the first $5m in assets are now excluded, vice $100k in 1977. As a result, the estate tax if Donald Valle died today would be about $6m (19.8 - 5.0 (*.4) vice $14m in 1977. With a current prime rate of only 3.25% (vice 16%) servicing a $6m loan would be about $200k/year vice $3m/year in 1977. Even if we inflate the estate's holdings from $17.5 million to $48 million (matching the rise in the consumer price index 1977-2012) the tax would only be $17.2m which financed at a 3.25% rate would cost $560k/year in interest.

-- Some people believe that Valle's went bankrupt, but that's exactly what they didn't do. They met their obligations by liquidating buildings and real estate. Presumably, they did so hoping they would turn the corner and continue in business but that outcome didn't happen.

-- Since Richard Valle retired on Cape Cod it's reasonable to believe he and other family members (e.g., Judith Valle) walked away with a good deal of money. As well, when I worked at Valle's in the late 1970s the rumor was that Richard Valle's heart wasn't really in the business after his father died. No doubt that influenced the outcome.

Wikipedia's rules state that all entries must be notable and the references must be credible and verifiable. Since I can't verify anything above, it's not in the article. After the 1982 buy-out, there's hardly any public information about Valle's. Unless somebody interviews Judith Valle who I believe is still alive, we'll probably never know exactly what happened between 1982-1991.

Hope that answers your questions.

Sorry to everybody else on FFXU for taking up so much space and not dropping a single f-bomb.

JW

Posted by: holy cow, I stand corrected ()
Date: March 12, 2013 09:04PM

Nice!!

Man, you do some great frickin' research.

I love it.

Posted by: Patty Mundy ()
Date: March 13, 2013 06:55PM

So many great memories for me..Bartended @ Sea Galley & later @ Rocco's..I miss the people of Northern Virginia

Posted by: Thomas4 ()
Date: March 13, 2013 07:17PM

I remember the ball fields, the carnivals (and my mom selling tickets for the rides), Valle's (I worked there in '79), Phineas (a friend of mine answered an add for a waitress and was upset to find out it was the topless joint), standing in a mile long line at Baskin and Robbins after the little league games at North Springfield Little League, going to fireworks before the Giant plaza was built, Howery football field and Braddock Road flooding most summers, Ding-How, eating the best ever hot fudge sundays at HoJos, having my wedding rehearsal dinner at Charleys Place in 88, watching Posiden Adventure in the rocking chair theater, catching the free rides to DC in the slug lines near the methodist church in the 80s, hearing my mother scream when my brother came home having pierced his ears during his shift at the gift store next to the Baskin Robbins in the early 70s, the super slides, Village Inn Pizza, and most everything everyone here has posted. I lived in Ravensworth in North Springfield, and then in West Springfield. I remember the one lane bridge that someone talked about on Hoose Rd - actually there were two..... and the one lane steel bridge next to WSHS. One day when it was snowing, my mother had to drive my brother across that thing from Ravensworth to WSHS - the bridge was slanting and she has to stick her hand out the window to keep pushing our volkswagon off the rails. Keene Mill was a sinister winding two lane road. We had a Presto Drycleaners, a Texaco, and a bank on the corner of Rolling Rd and Keene Mill....oh yeah, and a lot of trees! Good times - and to think we thought my dad was crazy because we were moving out to the "sticks"!

Posted by: Springfielder ()
Date: March 13, 2013 11:42PM

Hmmm, Phineas Steakhouse wasn't a topless joint. The topless place back then was Dauphine's, which is now Papermoon.

Phineas II Steakhouse was originally the Hot Shoppes, both owned by Marriott. The building turned into quite a few other places (e.g., Phineas, Houlihans) before being torn down. Now there's a hotel in the spot.

My Mom also thought my Dad was crazy moving the family to Springfield. Of course this was before Springfield Mall and West Springfield was built up! We first lived in east Springfield, then moved to West Springfield.

I remember the rocking chair theatre. We thought we had finally made it when we got a move theatre, a McDonalds and the Mall! And I remember the original 2-lane Old Keene Mill Rd. You can still see a small section of it between Wyngate Dr and Greeley Blvd in West Springfield. The section that runs paralell to Old Keene Mill Rd was basically the original road.

I remember complaining back in the 1970s that there was nothing to do around Springfield, besides party of course. But I'll tell you, I sure wish it had stayed a small town. Way too many people around now.

Pic is Phineas II in 1970s.
Attachments:
Phineas II 1970s - Copy.jpg

Posted by: Springfield in the 70's ()
Date: March 14, 2013 09:26AM

Enjoy...from YouTube. I think somebody had already posted this somewhere else...eventually, between scenes of 1970's teenagers smoking and chugging brews, you'll see a drive by of Springfield mall area...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJV_pDPIZVs

Posted by: Part deux, Springfield movies ()
Date: March 14, 2013 09:30AM

Springfield in the 70's Wrote:
> Enjoy...from YouTube. I think somebody had already
> posted this somewhere else...eventually, between
> scenes of 1970's teenagers smoking and chugging
> brews, you'll see a drive by of Springfield mall
> area...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJV_pDPIZVs

Part Deux of above...LOL. Being a hippy looks like good times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0hzgVeJY0

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:47PM

I remember the ad jingle but I don't remember my own bood type. :(

"It doesn't cost a lot, to taste the best we got... Come on, come on come down to Valles"

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: steve ()
Date: May 30, 2013 08:17PM

wow, great to read about Valles I was asst.mgr. in the Rockville store just before. i have alot of great memory of both places and a lot of the people
im now living in TEXAS and do miss the washington area.

Posted by: Trailside ()
Date: June 08, 2013 03:50PM

I lived on Hooes Rd. and over near Lake Accotink while growing up.

When I tell people I'm from Springfield, I instantly follow that up with, "it used to be nice."

I rarely drive the 20 minutes over there any more, but when I pass by on 95, I'm saddened by what a hole it's become.

Posted by: WS70s ()
Date: June 09, 2013 09:25AM

I remember playing soccer on big dusty fields across the street from Valles, where they eventually put up the Toys R Us. After our game we'd walk to the 7-11 on the corner for a Slurpee. Then I went to select soccer and got one of those bright yellow SYC windbreakers and my mom sewed patches from the opposing teams all over it.

And the SYC Carnival where the KMart is now; all of the SYC parents had to volunteer there so when it was my parent's turn we got to run wild at the carnival. Anyone remember the popcorn store in that shopping center?

I got my ears pierced in Springfield Mall in one of those glass-sided middle stores, right outside Hong Kong and by Athlete's Foot.

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: June 09, 2013 01:41PM

I remember the carnival from the Springfield Days/SYC Carnival. One of the rides kept going and going, folks were hurling, crying. WTF, didn't anyone know where the power switch was located????

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: July 28, 2013 09:05PM

I used to eat at Valles from time to time in the 70's with my girlfriend and eventual wife. How ironic that it later became Blackies where I met my second/real wife lol! I used to love eating at Valles and def loved the country dance scene at Blackies.

Posted by: Suzan Woodruff ()
Date: October 24, 2013 02:50PM

Village Inn did have bands in the early '70's, that was my old haunt in High School. They stopped having them at some point because there were too many bar fights.

Posted by: Suzan Woodruff ()
Date: October 24, 2013 02:57PM

My Mom thought my Dad was crazy for moving to Springfield too. We built a house in West Springfield and the only store we found going away from Springfield, on the way to Burke Lake Park, was at the intersection of Keene Mill and Rolling, Across Rolling Road from where the 7-11 would eventually be built. It was a ramshackle bait store and had flypaper hanging from the ceiling. There was nothing else out there at that time, this was in the mid 1960's.

Posted by: UVA Frat Boy ()
Date: October 24, 2013 04:05PM

I worked at Phineas and Valle's in the late 70's in high school. The manager at Valle's used to open up the bar after work for employees. Even though I was only 16 at the time, I got all the beer I wanted after work. I worked at Phineas as a busboy and often took home $75 - $100 in tips per night. Phineas had great prime rib, awesome salad bar, and chocolate cheesecake. But the best thing about working there was the hot waitresses, who provided many bjs and more in the parking lot before, during and after work. All the employees would party in the parking lot after work, never had to buy weed, a Phineas employee always had some.

The rocking chair theater across Old Keene Mill Road was pretty cool too. One of the ushers also worked at Phineas, and when he was working at the theater, he'd let us in for free and let us bring beer into the theater. Does anyone remember the sexual assault that happened at the theater. I don't know if they ever caught the guy who assaulted the high school girl (I think she was a cheerleader from Lee), but the theater closed shortly after that.

Posted by: MDS ()
Date: July 08, 2014 10:57PM

Wow, the memories of turning 21 and dancing the night away at Blackie's of Springfield and Dejavu! I also remember meeting Toby Keith after a performance there, this was obviously when he first started out in the early 90's. Thanks for bringing back those memories. It's sad that it is no longer open, so our children can have some nice memories and experiences.

Posted by: keith ()
Date: April 10, 2015 08:42PM

I worked there at that time as a cook, worked with Chef Paul. Would enjoy finding fellow co-workers

Posted by: Keith ()
Date: April 10, 2015 08:43PM

I worked at both reataurants as well. Charleys Place too!
Who is this?

Posted by: Keith ()
Date: April 10, 2015 08:43PM

I worked at both reataurants as well. Charleys Place too!
Who is this?

Posted by: Michael Barry ()
Date: April 19, 2015 12:31PM

Yep i lived right down the street on Apache street from 76-83 used to go there to play pac man lol

Posted by: Mkmalone ()
Date: September 21, 2015 11:44PM

I bartended at valles from 73to76

Posted by: Ed ()
Date: April 20, 2016 09:12AM

Yes.... I remember a Valle's Steak House at the base of the North End Bridge (which crossed over into West Springfield). There was a small Boat Retailer\Marina and an FM Radio station next to it. And I was the Grill Boy at the Burger King on State street in 1979. Graduated from Springfield Technical High School in 1980. This is what's there now.

https://goo.gl/maps/HUQj2EvHYrj

Date: April 20, 2016 09:28AM

The original structure was torn down. There is a PRIDE Gas Station there now. Next to it was WMAS FM and next to that was Basset Boat Company.

https://goo.gl/maps/YWW8f9XqkiM2

Date: April 20, 2016 09:54AM

I think we may be talking about two different "SPRINGFIELDS" Here. I was talking about the Valle's Steak House on West street in Springfield, Massachusetts.

ANYBODY ???

Posted by: FbC4t ()
Date: April 21, 2016 06:22AM

FbC4t

Posted by: Chestnut Hill? ()
Date: April 21, 2016 07:38AM

Ed -- my family used to go to Valle's Steak House in Chestnut Hill (Brookline), where the Atrium Mall was built. Not sure if that's the same Valle's you mention in Springfield, MA.

Date: April 21, 2016 06:42PM

That doesn't sound familiar. The one I know use to be on West street almost at the edge of the Connecticut River, at the base of the North End bridge which crosser the river into West Springfield.

Posted by: Carrie ()
Date: April 22, 2016 01:08AM

Well, Chestnut Hill and Springfield, Massachusetts, are pretty far away from each other, so it is pretty clear that you are not referring to the same restaurant location.

Even further away is Springfield, Virginia, in Fairfax County, Virginia, on a forum named "Fairfax Underground", you can rest assured that neither of the Massachusetts locations are the topic of discussion in this thread. From this point forward, can you please take your posts into a new or existing thread in the "off-topic" portion of this forum, so that the focus here can remain on the Valle's in Springfield, VA?

Posted by: davecole ()
Date: November 23, 2016 09:06PM

The Theater was actually called Rocking Chair Theater.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: November 24, 2016 05:18PM

My family went there a few times in the early '70s

I know it became Blackees later.

My brother told me a story once about how we went there when I was 18 months old. Apparently, I was sitting in a high chair and two black people walked by.

I said pretty loudly, "Uh Oh, Niggeros" to the tune of the Spaghettios commercial.

Of course, I don't remember it but I am sure it happened.

Posted by: Springfield Super Slide ()
Date: December 04, 2016 11:30AM

Mentioned in another post, barely remember.

file.php?2,file=263476,filename=supersli

Posted by: Duck Sauce ()
Date: December 04, 2016 05:21PM

I believe the Chinese restaurant that was on the corner where the Dunkin Donuts is now was called 'Peking Duck'.
Remember eating there many a time.

Re: pro-tip: Old Keene Mill actually changes into Franconia Rd at Backlick, not at 95
Posted by: Cindy ()
Date: March 19, 2017 06:49PM

I think you are referring to Phineas and then Charlies Place. It fancied itself as an "upscale" place on Blacklick Rd. I ate there once or twice in my late teens/early twenties.

Re: pro-tip: Old Keene Mill actually changes into Franconia Rd at Backlick, not at 95
Posted by: Sleepy Holla ()
Date: March 19, 2017 07:06PM

Cindy Wrote:
> I think you are referring to Phineas and then
> Charlies Place. It fancied itself as an "upscale"
> place on Blacklick Rd. I ate there once or twice
> in my late teens/early twenties.

Valle's/Blackie's was a completely different place than Phineas/Charley's/Houlihans.

Posted by: tea ()
Date: March 19, 2017 07:37PM

Was Merry Go Round one of the glass stores in the mall? I remember shopping there and working at Mary Jane Shoes - 1971 - 1973. Then on to Herman's World of Sporting Goods when it opened. Good times! The Spencer Gift crowd gave the best Christmas parties when the stores were all closed.

Posted by: Fa Kinae ()
Date: March 21, 2017 07:06AM

After work at Continental Federal (across from Blackie House of Beef), I'd stop by Dauphine Steak House for a couple of overpriced beers & dancing girls. On lunch, I liked shopping at Fisher's and having a meal at Generous George's back then.

Continental Federal was decorated like a French whorehouse: Bright red carpet & very purple sectional seating.

Valle's / On-Topic
Posted by: Ewhmp ()
Date: March 21, 2017 05:29PM

I'm not the OP, but I have been on FXU since its inception,
and grew up and lived in Fairfax County since 1960.
The other place I lived was in Boston, MA for a while.

I find the discussion of where our favorite historical restaurants
live Valle's originated to be fascinating, and a surprising number
of places originated up north in the only other Commonwealth in the US.
In-depth discussions of locations up there seem off-topic to me,
but mentioning origins and some comparing of memories, by people who
have lived in both places, is definitely on-topic.

The fact that Carrol's hamburger (I used to go to the one in Annandale)
is a chain from New England blows my mind. They were gone long before
I lived up there and I always assumed they were just down here.

P.S.
Did you know that Arthur Treachers originated in Ohio?
Now, that's some tasty information we COULD live without!

P.P.S.
I am not that guy, either....

Posted by: Origins ()
Date: March 21, 2017 09:11PM

Arthur Treacher's originated in Ohio? I always thought it was from the United Kingdom?

Posted by: Keith A Krueger ()
Date: June 01, 2019 08:10PM

I waited tables there in the late 70s and early 80's Great Place, Great Food

Keith Krueger

Posted by: Keith Krueger ()
Date: June 01, 2019 08:13PM

I worked there also when Paul was the Chef

Keith Krueger

Posted by: Steak and Ale ()
Date: June 01, 2019 10:35PM

Not Valles but there's still a closed Steak and Ale nearby just waiting to be revitalized.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8285539,-77.1113055,3a,75y,4.54h,89.83t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smNud_ix58nlwS9f-Prup_w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Posted by: Shoneys ()
Date: June 02, 2019 07:33AM

We would meet chicks at deja vu(just called “the vu”) and then get late night food at shiners.
You did this to get a confirmation glance at the pussy you were about to get!

Movie theater closed long after ghostbusters came out....I saw “bloodsport” there.

There was an intersection from five guys/old VW Springfield, to meineke.
Veterans bridge changed that.

Best was in Springfield plaza.

Remember Chuck E. Cheese was in the same plaza and became a “chili’s?”

Posted by: So cool... ()
Date: June 02, 2019 08:55AM

^^^ Made-up stories of high school conquests.

Posted by: ezmark ()
Date: December 24, 2019 08:26PM

I loved Valle's.. The steak.. Boston Scrod..the salads.. and the waitresses... if they had on a skirt they got a solid 15%.. even if the service was so so.. if i saw a little thigh.. she got 20%.. if i saw a flash of panty she could slam my food in front of me and spit in it and i would give her 35%.. i am so easy..

Posted by: No Taking About Valles ()
Date: December 24, 2019 08:41PM

Without pics of the food and menu for gods sake I lost it all in the market and MGM and all I have to eat for Christmas is a 7-11 hot dog and a 40

Posted by: Rescue Squad ()
Date: December 24, 2019 08:50PM

Hey bro here are the old pics from FXU well get you a blunt to settle you down when Dems legalize it , until then you'll just to have to white knuckle it, hang in there .

Next time you get some serious cash open another joint like Valles will you, we did that place
Attachments:
Valles.jpg
FXU.jpg

Posted by: The Place Was Dammed Good ()
Date: December 24, 2019 08:52PM

Some fat guy named DAJAX was the chef now he's into truck stop grub

Posted by: Dont You Wish ()
Date: December 24, 2019 09:31PM

That you were loaded and could afford the prices that Valles had way back like going to 7-11 for a hot dog and a 40 of Miller when you can handle that you've hit it rich people

The only problem is when some of us get to that point all we are supposed to eat is enough to line a birds stomach LOL DAJAX Natch Hold The salt

You that can enjoy dig in and do it in style while you can !

Great thread so shitty political statements withheld . All food threads are great to the fat man and fat gal ! LOL Total C 145 LDL < 100 BTW

Posted by: Steak Waiter ()
Date: December 26, 2019 04:44PM

*Serves you the RAREST steak*
Attachments:
D4277C5D-84A7-4BCA-BEAB-B6485F08C776.jpeg

Posted by: Poison Commie Steaks ^ ()
Date: December 26, 2019 08:08PM

Not fit to be fed to hogs provided by AntiFa

Posted by: They May be Served ()
Date: December 26, 2019 08:11PM

As the last meal to the Manassas Denny's killer if the green wind power is not around on a calm execution night at Jerrat , in that case Antifa will provide a much needed useful service

Posted by: 7-11 today ()
Date: December 27, 2019 06:34AM

Springfielder Wrote:
> I remember the Valle's restaurant; it was located
> where the Courtyard by Marriott is now on Commerce
> Street. Not sure if the restaurant had other
> locations in the area though. And I remember Deja
> Vu! And you're right, the restaurant changed to a
> western theme, maybe after Blackie's?? Don't think
> the western themed place stayed open very long.
>
> Long, long time ago, Bowie Drive (crosses Commerce
> Street) used to continue all the way to Franconia
> Road. And there was a 7-11 on the corner where the
> Waterford is now.
>
> Wow, I've been here way too long.

7-11 was located as if you are taking the 495 exit, making left from mall traffic light. I remember that one.

Posted by: Connie Sisk ()
Date: October 10, 2022 08:57AM

I remember Dejuvu in Springfield. A lot of fun time on the dance floor.

Good ole days are long gone! Miss them, too!

Posted by: Long ago girl ()
Date: December 09, 2022 04:57PM

First it was Deja Vu on one side and the other was the restaurant called Blackies House of Beef.

Then the restaurant was reduced to just the middle portion of the building at the opposite side of Deja Vu was called Blackies (this happened when line dancing became a thing) and was country music and country singers. Garth Brooks played there once.

I won one of those Hot Legs contests and made $75.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.