HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Davis Store
Posted by: doriey ()
Date: January 11, 2013 08:32AM

So I am the only one who thinks it is creepy that a convenience store in the middle of an upscale residential neighborhood, sells guns and has a flashing sign that has read "SANTA IS TAKING YOUR GUN ORDERS" AND now, even more disturbing "PREPARE", I mean, I know they are crazy teabaggers...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Davis Store
Posted by: Yo Daddio ()
Date: January 11, 2013 08:53AM

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the store has been there longer than the upscale homes?

Posted by: joe t ()
Date: January 11, 2013 09:04AM

that really has nothing to do with it- store was not there in its present form, before the upscale homes, it was a little corner gas station when I got here and the homes were certainly already there (since the 1980's) and certainly no flashing teabagger pro-gun message, this is really ridiculous and somebody should do something about it.

Date: January 11, 2013 09:22AM

Yeah, those people should not have the right to express their own personal views unless they agree with us!

Posted by: enuf alredi ()
Date: January 11, 2013 09:44AM

Action Plan:

1- Ignore the sign

2- Buy your guns elsewhere...Terry McCauliffe recommends Dicks

3- Prepare

Posted by: jimhgh ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:00AM

or EVEN better- don't buy gas or groceries there and fund their subversive activities and arming the neighborhood with concealed gun permits and milk, I know the house across the street tried to do something about but republican politicians blocked

Posted by: Do your home work ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:04AM

In most of FFX Co., you are not allowed to have "flashing" signs. Check online to see what the zoning ordinance/sign ordinance is for that parcel of land. FFX Co. has a complaint form you can fill out and submit. The zoning/sign ordinance will follow up on it.

The sign/zoning office can be very helpful if spoken to in a friendly/professional manner.

At least its not Kenny Rogers Chicken red neon signs....

Posted by: section 8 sharon ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:05AM

jimhgh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> or EVEN better- don't buy gas or groceries there
> and fund their subversive activities and arming
> the neighborhood with concealed gun permits and
> milk, I know the house across the street tried to
> do something about but republican politicians
> blocked

How is that possible? The BOS is majority liberal democrats. Must be some neat trick they are pulling.

Posted by: gotta love those"clifton Folks" ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:47AM

Do your home work Wrote:
> In most of FFX Co., you are not allowed to have
> "flashing" signs. Check online to see what the
> zoning ordinance/sign ordinance is for that parcel
> of land. FFX Co. has a complaint form you can
> fill out and submit. The zoning/sign ordinance
> will follow up on it.
>
> The sign/zoning office can be very helpful if
> spoken to in a friendly/professional manner.
>
> At least its not Kenny Rogers Chicken red neon
> signs....

Funny , a store in the middle of no where with a flashing sign, You sound like a few of my chickshit neighbors who worry about everything but things they should. At least you libs can shop somewhere that stands little chance of being robbed, allowing you to hide under the blanket of protection gifted to you by others

Posted by: clarisse ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:55AM

really I would prefer Kenny Rogers flashing chicken sign, at least I could buy chicken. This place smells like egg salad and fertilizer and is frequented by thugs with confederate flags and of course the, ever popular, NRA stickers. Creepy mutants.

Posted by: mgnut ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:56AM

I support them more than ever now that they have that sign up. Just wish they had pallets of ammo to sell.

Posted by: hkjhk ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:07AM

mgnut-yeah you are mature, you should have a gun-moron

Posted by: mgnut ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:16AM

Whats a gun-moron? Was that an imported gun years back that Clinton or Bush banned? :)

Have a nice day.

Posted by: Johnny Galt ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:34AM

One of the workers @ Davis, maybe a son or brother, has a clear mental issue. Not sure I want him to get a hold of someone's order and go postal.

The owners of Davis have one of the nicest estates in Clifton. Their gas prices are usually $0.20 higher than any other station in NoVa.

Always go to Davis with your side-arm jic shit pops off.

Posted by: Boulanger ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:36AM

+1

Posted by: seriously? ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:38AM

This has to be one of the funniest posts I've seen on here in a while.

OP, you really need to get a life is this is the biggest worry you have. Heaven forbid a business advertise what they have to sell!

If you don't like the store, don't shop there. It's really that simple. Get all your friends to boycott! That'll really show 'em. Of course, you'd also have to boycott the 2 shell stations in Burke and one in Springfield since they're all owned by the same family. Good luck!

Posted by: diddlewee ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:41AM

If I were you, I would move to a safe neighborhood w/no guns; no country stores... If country stores scare you, perhaps you should move next to Tysons II.. you would feel really in place there. That way when they come to get you, there will be no resistance. That way, when you get that notion that the fed govt is encroaching on your rights, you can remain silent and let what will be, be... splendid and your choice.

However, there are others that would prefer to follow the Constitution as set up by our forefathers for just such incidents. And most are not so concerned with a small, privately owned store that has been there forever and still managing to survive the blight of 7-Elevens.

Posted by: seriously? ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:50AM

Johnny Galt Wrote:
> One of the workers @ Davis, maybe a son or
> brother, has a clear mental issue. Not sure I want
> him to get a hold of someone's order and go
> postal.
>
> The owners of Davis have one of the nicest estates
> in Clifton. Their gas prices are usually $0.20
> higher than any other station in NoVa.
>
> Always go to Davis with your side-arm jic shit
> pops off.

You're referring to the big guy that works there? Way to judge someone you've obviously never talked to. As a LONG time resident of Clifton, I can assure you that if you people only knew his story, you would be ashamed of yourselves. And, no, he is not related to the family, but they took him in to care for him when his own family abandoned him.

Date: January 11, 2013 11:56AM

I actually go out of the way to go to Davis Store, they have awesome egg salad. I gladly pay extra because it reminds me of what NoVa used to be like before all the little bitches moved here from whatever shitty places they came from.

I never understood how all the last-ins move here and then try to make it just like the place they left. If the place you left was so great, why did you leave it to begin with?

PS - the "Prepare" message was to remind you to prepare for winter and buy some rock salt and a snow shovel.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:58AM

joe t Wrote:
> that really has nothing to do with it- store was
> not there in its present form, before the upscale
> homes, it was a little corner gas station when I
> got here
and the homes were certainly already
> there (since the 1980's) and certainly no flashing
> teabagger pro-gun message, this is really
> ridiculous and somebody should do something about
> it.

When you got here? Since the 80s? You haven't a clue. Please, go back where you came from.

Posted by: Rowdy Burns ()
Date: January 11, 2013 12:05PM

seriously? Wrote:
>
> You're referring to the big guy that works there?
> Way to judge someone you've obviously never talked
> to. As a LONG time resident of Clifton, I can
> assure you that if you people only knew his story,
> you would be ashamed of yourselves. And, no, he is
> not related to the family, but they took him in to
> care for him when his own family abandoned him.

Davis store always took care of me before i was 21 and needed a cold one to drink. For that I am forever greatful.

If that fella was in the city, he'd be left on the streets and ignored by people who are asking themselvs why gov't isn't taking care of him opposed to actually doing something about it. However, by the grace of God he was in the country were most of the people believe in taking care of themselvs and one another.

Date: January 11, 2013 12:10PM

seriously? Wrote:
> Johnny Galt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > One of the workers @ Davis, maybe a son or
> > brother, has a clear mental issue. Not sure I
> want
> > him to get a hold of someone's order and go
> > postal.
> >
> > The owners of Davis have one of the nicest
> estates
> > in Clifton. Their gas prices are usually $0.20
> > higher than any other station in NoVa.
> >
> > Always go to Davis with your side-arm jic shit
> > pops off.
>
> You're referring to the big guy that works there?
> Way to judge someone you've obviously never talked
> to. As a LONG time resident of Clifton, I can
> assure you that if you people only knew his story,
> you would be ashamed of yourselves. And, no, he is
> not related to the family, but they took him in to
> care for him when his own family abandoned him.

I've never talked to him? You're wrong. I have and if you think he should be allowed to own a gun or be near guns, you're what's wrong with this country.

My statement is directly related to current events where guns are available to persons without full mental capacity. Regardless of his story, he should not be near guns. Am I going to start a petition and boycott? No. Do I keep him in my FOV when I am in the store with my kids? You better fucking believe it.

You must not have kids or you're a terrible parent if you do.

-jg

p.s. Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin' on you?

-
-
-

Date: January 11, 2013 12:25PM

Ironic that you chose or were given the name John Galt, since you seem to be just the opposite of your namesake.

The gentleman to which you refer (who I talk to everytime I see him in the store, and is always very nice to me and everybody else there) is a citizen and, as such, gets the same number of votes as you, has the same rights as you and, under the law, is your equal.

I am surprised that you could find a woman who would breed with a piece of crap like you. She must have been desperate.

Date: January 11, 2013 01:27PM

Yo Daddio Wrote:
> Ironic that you chose or were given the name John
> Galt, since you seem to be just the opposite of
> your namesake.
>
> The gentleman to which you refer (who I talk to
> everytime I see him in the store, and is always
> very nice to me and everybody else there) is a
> citizen and, as such, gets the same number of
> votes as you, has the same rights as you and,
> under the law, is your equal.
>

Dear clowny blogger type, no one made mention of his demeanor, personality, disposition, supposition, inclination, persuasion, dissertation, megalomaniation, suffragization et al.

What was mentioned, however, is that Davis sells guns and a worker there despite his hard luck story, could at any time, grab an AK and murder everyone in seven counties and would not feel the same about it as someone with full, quantifiable, undeniable, inexplicable mental capacity.

This is scientific, indisputable, uncontested, potical, legal, moral fact.

> I am surprised that you could find a woman who
> would breed with a piece of crap like you. She
> must have been desperate.

My kids are kidnapped African bush-babys. And I'm gay. Please post more wrongness when you have time, dear blogger.

-- so much stylin'.

Posted by: ddreamers ()
Date: January 11, 2013 01:58PM

Two things- yes the guy is nice and mentally retarded, I talk to him all the time and NO, he should not ever be around a gun, one thing has nothing to do with the other which is why guns can't be controlled, they need to be outlawed. People with no judgment, like some of the posters here, have no business around guns but would fight to the death to keep them because they are also mentally challenged in a different way. Smells like food poisoning in there.

Posted by: Rebecca ()
Date: January 11, 2013 07:46PM

What IS the story of Tommy? I only avoid him because I can't understand him when he talks and its embarrassing to keep asking him to repeat himself. He seems harmless enough and I'm glad he found a place where he is doing something productive.

I do think the Davis store has over done the signs and lighting. Just glad I don't live across the street.

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: January 12, 2013 07:12AM

Damn, I live right by there and always glance at the sign when I come to the stop sign just to see what it says, right after I look at the gas prices and wonder why anyone pays 25+ more cents there. Never even thought the sign was a problem. Sometimes grab a ham salad sandwich or a beverage from inside (it does smell funny in there). The lady behind the register in the morning is a nice old gal. Never saw the either friendly ol' retarded guy or the evil serial killer lurking around. Liked looking at the security cam pictures posted by the register of folks that drove off without paying or stole something. Never got paticularly worked up enough over anything there to start a post on it.

Posted by: Davis Store Fan ()
Date: January 12, 2013 08:46AM

The folks that run Davis's General Store are hard working, decent, moral, and friendly red blooded Americans. They are pillars of the local community in many ways if you stopped in and had a conversation and got to know them a little. She helps with animal rescue. He is an entrepreneur. Either one would step up and help you out on just about anything. And yes, they even employ a mentally disabled guy with a sad family history. Isn't that just awful?

That their store sells guns and ammo along with everything else shouldn't come as a surprise. They run a local General Store you moron! The kind you find all over America. They also sell gas, propane, beer, wine, food, fishing bait, snow shovels, animal feed, hardware, paint supplies, have a nice little deli/sandwich shop, operate a small nursery in the summer, and have a soft serve ice cream bar for the kids. How awful!

Davis's prices may be a little higher than other stations/stores - but it is a convenience store. You pay for the convenience of not having to drive an extra 3-5 miles, which, if you calculate the cost of gas alone, is worth an extra 20-25 cents. Besides, buying from a truly local business is better for the local economy than buying from some big box conglomerate. Are you the only one who is allowed to make a profit and earn a living?

In case you haven't noticed, Clifton and parts of Fairfax Station are kinda country, with people living on 5+ acres, small horse farms, and what not. We need a local General Store like Davis's where we can quickly and conveniently purchase things we need. I'd rather buy/order a gun from Davis's and someone who knows their shit, than schlep up to Dick's and deal with some amateur idiot who doesn't know shit. When my grill runs out of gas - I can swap out and refill the tank at Davis's in under 15 minutes. Guests come over and I am out of wine/beer, I can restock in less than 10 minutes.

At Davis' I quite often I run into my neighbors or friends and have a nice little conversation and catch up. How horrible.

Go fuck yourself!

Date: January 12, 2013 09:26AM

Davis Store Fan Wrote:
> The folks that run Davis's General Store are hard
> working, decent, moral, and friendly red blooded
> Americans. They are pillars of the local community
> in many ways if you stopped in and had a
> conversation and got to know them a little. She
> helps with animal rescue. He is an entrepreneur.
> Either one would step up and help you out on just
> about anything. And yes, they even employ a
> mentally disabled guy with a sad family history.
> Isn't that just awful?
>
> That their store sells guns and ammo along with
> everything else shouldn't come as a surprise.
> They run a local General Store you moron! The kind
> you find all over America. They also sell gas,
> propane, beer, wine, food, fishing bait, snow
> shovels, animal feed, hardware, paint supplies,
> have a nice little deli/sandwich shop, operate a
> small nursery in the summer, and have a soft serve
> ice cream bar for the kids. How awful!
>
> Davis's prices may be a little higher than other
> stations/stores - but it is a convenience store.
> You pay for the convenience of not having to drive
> an extra 3-5 miles, which, if you calculate the
> cost of gas alone, is worth an extra 20-25 cents.
> Besides, buying from a truly local business is
> better for the local economy than buying from some
> big box conglomerate. Are you the only one who is
> allowed to make a profit and earn a living?
>
> In case you haven't noticed, Clifton and parts of
> Fairfax Station are kinda country, with people
> living on 5+ acres, small horse farms, and what
> not. We need a local General Store like Davis's
> where we can quickly and conveniently purchase
> things we need. I'd rather buy/order a gun from
> Davis's and someone who knows their shit, than
> schlep up to Dick's and deal with some amateur
> idiot who doesn't know shit. When my grill runs
> out of gas - I can swap out and refill the tank at
> Davis's in under 15 minutes. Guests come over and
> I am out of wine/beer, I can restock in less than
> 10 minutes.
>
> At Davis' I quite often I run into my neighbors or
> friends and have a nice little conversation and
> catch up. How horrible.
>
> Go fuck yourself!

Your blog post is so off the mark you must be Tommy, Your ability to extrapolate or comprehend or make use of your critical thinking skillz indicates limited capacity. Please turn in your guns immediately, you are violating FEDERAL LAW!

No one said anything about the shit you are hysterically ranting about. The gas prices are unnecessarily high. For a country store to rape the shit out of it's customers is how shit goes in NoVa. They fit right in for sure.

And let me do the math for you, retard.

$3.55 at davis for 87 unleaded. My car gets 24 mpg. 3 miles is 1/8 or $0.44 of the $3.55. Now if I was a bonafide retard like you going to buy 1 gallon of gas, yes, that makes no sense to go elsewhere. But since I am buying 20 gallons and saving $0.20 per gallon I save $4.00 going to the station down the road on 123.

That's approximately 1,000% savings or TEN TIMES the cost of the $0.44 spent to get 3 miles down the road. Plus what I would save on the 40oz High Life I drink on the way home while driving the back-roads and texting.

The family is wealthy, the property should be paid for unless they are the wildly irresponsible with their finances, so pray tell, why the need to rape it's most loyal customers? Hmmmmm?

I take my business elsewhere and save tons on the anal lube I don't need. But you keep bending over. Take one in the ass for me buddy.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: January 12, 2013 11:04AM

OK JG. You don't like them. Don't shop there. However why the crusade to discourage others from doing so?

I've stopped there all of two times in the past year, so maybe I'm missing something. Their gas prices don't seem too much out of line with what certain gas stations near interstates charge. Their beverage prices seemed about in the 7-11 range. Their merchandise selection is a bit unique by Fairfax standards but would not seem out of place in much of Virginia. And being on the route taken by many upscale Fairfax residents headed to the rod and gun club across the river, they may have found an underserved market.

Is the Dairy Bar any good?

Date: January 12, 2013 11:19AM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> OK JG. You don't like them. Don't shop there.
> However why the crusade to discourage others from
> doing so?

show me where I discourage others from doing so

>
> I've stopped there all of two times in the past
> year, so maybe I'm missing something. Their gas
> prices don't seem too much out of line with what
> certain gas stations near interstates charge.
> Their beverage prices seemed about in the 7-11
> range. Their merchandise selection is a bit
> unique by Fairfax standards but would not seem out
> of place in much of Virginia. And being on the
> route taken by many upscale Fairfax residents
> headed to the rod and gun club across the river,
> they may have found an underserved market.
>

absolutely, and they take full advantage of the niche and location. to me the gouging is the opposite of what a local mom and pop should do when expenses and competition is minimized.

none of which is the point. they sell guns. I would expect a gun store to only employ those who could legally own a firearme, whether it be davis, dicks, walmart or virginia arms

> Is the Dairy Bar any good?

not better than the place in clifton, but I've eaten at it plenty

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: January 12, 2013 11:25AM

JG, if you can't see in your comments an effort to discourage others from shopping there, it is unlikely I will be able to enlighten you.

As for the questionable employee, I suspect a call to the local office of Alcohol, Tobaco, Firearms and Explosives may generate an investigation to determine whether they are in compliance with the laws and regs.

What would you recommend at the Dairy Bar?

Posted by: My McDonalds "have it your way" ()
Date: January 12, 2013 12:12PM

Two cheeseburgers, one small fries, one 16oz coke and a Glock.
To go, please

yeah............how DARE a store have a sign LoLz
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: January 12, 2013 12:44PM

@Bill N - their prices are ok for the area. Hell, any station along Braddock Rd or 123 in that part of the county will have a higher price than Davis ever will.

This station's been there since Clifton was truly "Horse Country"

ROFLMAO at any thought that rich ppl dont like guns

um, maybe the store sells guns & ammo cause they have a clientle base in the community? duh.
Attachments:
818px.png

Posted by: Re: Davis Store ()
Date: January 12, 2013 02:39PM

Back in the 70's and 80's Davis store kept six-packs of popular beer in the front of the store buried in ice water. It was awesome as hell to go in there on a hot summer day and reach elbow deep into the bin and pull out ice fucking cold beer with some cubes still stuck to the rims of the cans! The health department wont allow that today.

Posted by: tugboat ()
Date: January 12, 2013 02:46PM

This is what happens when you have liberals move into an area.

Date: January 12, 2013 03:01PM

Johnny Galt,

Based on annual net income of about $4.2M, my time is worth about $2K/hr or $33.3/minute.

Driving 10 extra minutes out of my way down Rt 123 and 10 extra minutes back costs approximately $666 from a time perspective.

My cars get around 15 miles per gallon and use only high test - which let's say runs $4/gallon. I fill up at the end of the week and use my Giant Gas Points and typically save about $.50/gallon at Davis's. So say let's say I pay $3.50 a gallon. So I'm paying $.05/gallon less than you for high test.

The extra 6 mile roundtrip to avoid Davis's would cost me about $4.20 in gas on top the value of my $666 of wasted time.

I figure saving about $670 by filling up at Davis's is okay. I could buy a couple kegs of real beer for that much and throw a party.

Standing here ready to shove that 40oz High Life up your ass sideways chump!

Date: January 12, 2013 03:16PM

Davis Store Fan Wrote:
> Johnny Galt,
>
> Based on annual net income of about $4.2M, my time
> is worth about $2K/hr or $33.3/minute.
>
> Driving 10 extra minutes out of my way down Rt 123
> and 10 extra minutes back costs approximately $666
> from a time perspective.
>
> My cars get around 15 miles per gallon and use
> only high test - which let's say runs $4/gallon. I
> fill up at the end of the week and use my Giant
> Gas Points and typically save about $.50/gallon at
> Davis's. So say let's say I pay $3.50 a gallon. So
> I'm paying $.05/gallon less than you for high
> test.
>
> The extra 6 mile roundtrip to avoid Davis's would
> cost me about $4.20 in gas on top the value of my
> $666 of wasted time.
>
> I figure saving about $670 by filling up at
> Davis's is okay. I could buy a couple kegs of
> real beer for that much and throw a party.
>
> Standing here ready to shove that 40oz High Life
> up your ass sideways chump!

actually you spent that $670 responding to my post, cuz you is ma bizatch.

-jg

p.s. Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin' on you?

-
-
-

Date: January 12, 2013 04:12PM

Johnny Galt Wrote:
>
> actually you spent that $670 responding to my
> post, cuz you is ma bizatch.

ROFL
+1

Posted by: Johnny Galt is a douche ()
Date: January 12, 2013 04:45PM

JG, you have got to be one of the biggest douchebags on the FFU, not to mention a complete fucking moron.

You sound like a bitter twit thats jealous of success. If you don't like them, don't shop there. How fucking difficult is that to comprehend?

BTW, this forum is called a MESSAGE BOARD, not a blog, dickhead.

Johnny Galt Wrote:

>
> Your blog post is so off the mark you must be
> Tommy, Your ability to extrapolate or comprehend
> or make use of your critical thinking skillz
> indicates limited capacity. Please turn in your
> guns immediately, you are violating FEDERAL LAW!

>
> The family is wealthy, the property should be paid
> for unless they are the wildly irresponsible with
> their finances, so pray tell, why the need to rape
> it's most loyal customers? Hmmmmm?
>
> I take my business elsewhere and save tons on the
> anal lube I don't need. But you keep bending over.
> Take one in the ass for me buddy.

Date: January 12, 2013 05:47PM

@Galt - Looks like it's up to $720 LoLz

Posted by: Customer ()
Date: January 12, 2013 06:00PM

I love the Davis Store when my my tank is low.

Life is short. If you feel better driving the the extra distance good for you.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: January 12, 2013 06:24PM

doriey Wrote:
> So I am the only one who thinks it is creepy that
> a convenience store in the middle of an upscale
> residential neighborhood, sells guns and has a
> flashing sign that has read "SANTA IS TAKING YOUR
> GUN ORDERS" AND now, even more disturbing
> "PREPARE", I mean, I know they are crazy
> teabaggers...

I'll be sure to stop by Davis General and spend some of my holiday money. The store should thank you for the publicity.

For anyone who may not know the location: http://fairfaxstation.patch.com/listings/daviss-general-store-of-clifton

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: Fdfasd ()
Date: January 12, 2013 06:24PM

Hey Davis Store Fan: I don't know what kind of scary ass country you grew up in where the country store sells guns, wake up idiot, I live in this neighborhood, pretty sure you live in some cheap ass condo, townhouse or subdivision, I paid more, I shouldn't have to live in red neck heaven

Posted by: Davis store fan ()
Date: January 12, 2013 07:15PM

I love where I live.

Davis store rocks!

Posted by: agag ()
Date: January 12, 2013 07:19PM

extra .20 cents a gallon over prevailing rate is the moron surcharge

Date: January 12, 2013 07:49PM

@fdfasd - you are so full of it that it's coming out yr ears and leaking out the side of yr head. aint a soul who lives anywhere near that store give a damn about the fact is sales guns - those richie rich ppl LOVE that damn place. You have gotta be pretty pathetic to want to pretend to be a Cliftonite..................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2013 07:50PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
GTFO and take yr fail with you.jpg

Date: January 12, 2013 07:50PM

@agag - it's simply not true that it's that high. In fact, since it's price is prolly the cheapest of the ONLY 2 gas stations anywhere remotely by the place

Date: January 13, 2013 04:14PM

Johnny Galt - you drink 40 oz. High Life while texting and driving your kids through Clifton in a car that gets 24 mpg, drive out of your way 20 minutes not to buy gas at Davis's so you can save $4, and spend your weekend parenting time talking smack like a Wigger on FFXU?

My guess - high school dropout, day laborer, and Manasshole that commutes through Clifton.

Date: January 13, 2013 04:37PM

Davis Store Fan Wrote:
> Johnny Galt - you drink 40 oz. High Life while
> texting and driving your kids through Clifton in a
> car that gets 24 mpg, drive out of your way 20
> minutes not to buy gas at Davis's so you can save
> $4, and spend your weekend parenting time talking
> smack like a Wigger on FFXU?
>
> My guess - high school dropout, day laborer, and
> Manasshole that commutes through Clifton.

so styled on. you made my day! keep spending your valuable time on me. it really shows how smart and successful you are.

i have all the time in the world cuz I started living off your tax dollars on friday. keep supporting me dawg!

Date: January 13, 2013 04:39PM

Johnny Galt is a douche Wrote:
> JG, you have got to be one of the biggest
> douchebags on the FFU, not to mention a complete
> fucking moron.
>
> You sound like a bitter twit thats jealous of
> success. If you don't like them, don't shop
> there. How fucking difficult is that to
> comprehend?
>
> BTW, this forum is called a MESSAGE BOARD, not a
> blog, dickhead.
>
>

IT'S A BLOG!!!

I love when others are successful. The more successful they are, the more entitlements there are for me to eat, drink and be merry off the backs of others. I need Davis Store Fan to double his earnings so I can upgrade my mini-van from a Ford to a Lexus.

> Johnny Galt Wrote:
>
> >
> > Your blog post is so off the mark you must be
> > Tommy, Your ability to extrapolate or
> comprehend
> > or make use of your critical thinking skillz
> > indicates limited capacity. Please turn in your
> > guns immediately, you are violating FEDERAL
> LAW!
>
> >
> > The family is wealthy, the property should be
> paid
> > for unless they are the wildly irresponsible
> with
> > their finances, so pray tell, why the need to
> rape
> > it's most loyal customers? Hmmmmm?
> >
> > I take my business elsewhere and save tons on
> the
> > anal lube I don't need. But you keep bending
> over.
> > Take one in the ass for me buddy.

Date: January 13, 2013 04:58PM

^+1,000,000 for the visual - Wigger in a Ford minivan drinking a Forty!!!!

Posted by: k ()
Date: January 13, 2013 05:36PM

I live nearby and stop at Davis' store multiple times a week. The reason I'm willing to pay a little more for gas is that I like the store, I like the owners, I like the employees, and I want the place to stay open and continue to provide jobs and service in my community. If you don't like it...go somewhere else.

By the way...Wal-Marts sell guns and ammo and often proudly employ disabled citizens. I don't see anyone bitching about them. Do try to learn about the store and its owners and their policies before opening up your giant stupid blowhole on the internet and spewing your hatred and idiocy.

If you don't like it, drive through some other neighborhood on your way home. We would LOVE to see less traffic.

Posted by: BioHazard ()
Date: January 13, 2013 10:54PM

Manasshole Wigger in a Ford minivan drinking a 40 and sexting how cool he his with the kids in the 3rd row child seats - PRICELESS!

Only on FFXU!

Go Wiggah! Jus Go!!

Posted by: hebag ()
Date: January 14, 2013 06:55AM

If you don't see people "bitching about Walmart" then you aren't watching the legitimate news, maybe you are watching entertainment or propaganda news like Faux, Walmart is a perfect example of why NOT to patronize a business that boasts being about to get a "concealed weapon permit" inside, flashing sign in the middle of a residential area. Walmart screws its employees and America and this nasty little piece of Nazi Germany in Fairfax County, supports subversive activities like the Tea Party. so NO, no one who is sane or responsible should patronize either one. I live about a mile away, but will drive 20 miles to save the twenty cents a gallon and to do my civic duty of not buying anything from them.

Posted by: Wackos ()
Date: January 14, 2013 07:21AM

Either shop at the store or don't. Who gives a fuck. I guess all of the liberal nut jobs would rather the employees and owners go on welfare. At least this store provides income and jobs. Unlike all of those fucking blood suckers on public assistance.

Or work is a four letter word that never leaves my mouth or apt,
Posted by: Living Free in the USA ()
Date: January 14, 2013 07:59AM

Wackos Wrote:
> Either shop at the store or don't. Who gives a
> fuck. I guess all of the liberal nut jobs would
> rather the employees and owners go on welfare. At
> least this store provides income and jobs. Unlike
> all of those fucking blood suckers on public
> assistance.

Thank you for paying your taxes. But I could use a new flat screen. They do not last when left on 24/7.

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: January 14, 2013 10:32AM

"none of which is the point. they sell guns. I would expect a gun store to only employ those who could legally own a firearme, whether it be davis, dicks, walmart or virginia arms"

So the laws are now based off of what you "expect"? By your way of thinking no one under 21 should be allowed to work in a restaurant since it serves alcohol.

In a restaurant/bar there is a bar area and employees under 21 can not pour alcohol, this is the acceptable provision that is used to prevent the under age employees from having access to the alcohol.

So just becasue they sell guns doesn't mean that everyone that works there has to be legally allowed to own a gun. The gun case can be locked and access to the gun case key can be controlled. Plus, it's not a gun store, it's a General Store and last time I checked General Stores have been selling guns, ammo, and other hunting type supplies since they came into existence.

Posted by: bsf ()
Date: January 14, 2013 12:43PM

name another general store in the immediate area (suburban, not rural) that sells guns, ammo and gun permits?

Date: January 14, 2013 12:56PM

bsf Wrote:
> name another general store in the immediate area
> (suburban, not rural) .that sells guns, ammo and
> gun permits?

There, fixed it for you.

Posted by: General Store Bob ()
Date: January 14, 2013 01:54PM

BSF - There is no other general store in the immediate area you complete fucking moron.

Dicks sells guns and its right smack dab in the middle of Fair Lakes - surrounded by restaurants, stores, office buildings, and condominiums which qualifies as the middle of Suburbia.

WalMart in Burke sells guns too and they are typically right in the middle suburbia.

Pull your head out of your ass and keep your pie hole shut.

Posted by: BrandonG.M.U. ()
Date: January 14, 2013 02:12PM

Genius should do a basic FFL search and see how many are close to him/her and places they do business.

Date: January 14, 2013 02:26PM

Davis General Store is awesome. It's been in business forever (1800s). I wish there were more stores like it in the area.

Much prefer it to "On the Run" places, Shell stations with 7-11s, etc.

For everyone with a problem, it is a GENERAL STORE!

Noun 1. general store - A retail store, usually located in a rural community, that sells a wide variety of merchandise but is not divided into departments.

general store - a retail store serving a sparsely populated region; usually stocked with a wide variety of merchandise

country store, trading post, mercantile establishment, outlet, retail store, sales outlet - a place of business for retailing goods

Date: January 14, 2013 02:32PM

The only thing I don't like about the place is that they don't have a public restroom. That bothers the hell out of me. They are they only place within 5 miles or more and they don't have a restroom? WTF?

Posted by: FrankenMonkey ()
Date: January 14, 2013 02:38PM

I love the Davis General Store. It's a nice change of pace from the run-of-the-mill impersonal convenient stores that litter the area. It's something of a throwback to a bygone era of the overall NoVa region. It's nice to have it around.

Posted by: Rowdy Burns ()
Date: January 14, 2013 02:55PM

The only way someone like Johnny Galt or any other over educated, over paid government toadie, transplant will accept the Davis General Store is if it started selling grass fed beef, imported goat cheese brined in horse piss, obscure craft beer, fancy wine and other over priced foodstuffs.

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: January 14, 2013 03:15PM

"name another general store in the immediate area (suburban, not rural) that sells guns, ammo and gun permits?"

What permit do they sell? You don't buy a CHP from a store, you pay the county for the background check and then they mail it to you. In VA there is no "gun permit" that anyone has to have, this is an open carry state.

You're so outraged that they sell guns yet you know nothing about them or the laws that govern their ownership. I bet you want to close the gun show loophole as well, even though it has nothing to do with a gun show. That law that governs private citizen to citizen sales applies in the Davis Store parking lot just as much as it applies in the gun show parking lot or anywhere else in this state.

Posted by: houy ()
Date: January 14, 2013 03:48PM

Hey morons, your examples suck -there are no other "general stores that sell guns in the middle of a residential neighborhood, should be a zoning violation. tHATS why there are zoning requirements, undoubtedly these morons greased a palm to get a allowance to pollute this community, I realy FU is nothing but low lives but still...

Date: January 14, 2013 03:59PM

*sigh*........................listen, kid - it's not a residential neighborhood. It's a moderately rural wooded area with houses spread about. Comparing that place to something like Mantua or Franklin Farms is f**king ridiculous.......................

also, yr argument is a fail. For example there's a gun store called NOVA Armament in Herndon - here's what's right behind the building, yo - http://maps.google.com/maps?q=NoVA+Armament+i&ll=38.973511,-77.385027&spn=0.001545,0.002411&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs&fb=1&gl=us&hq=NoVA+Armament+i&hnear=0x89b6510a39f2e4c9:0x47ded12c6dc1cf3f,Fairfax+Station,+VA+22039&cid=0,0,15480254066774183524&t=h&z=19

sorry you fail

Date: January 14, 2013 04:21PM

C&G Guns, 1549 Old Bridge Rd #204, Woodbridge, VA, basically across the street from Occoquan Elementary and surrounded by residential neighborhoods.

Posted by: quperuwoe ()
Date: January 14, 2013 05:45PM

It is a residential neighborhood zoned specifically for five acre parcels of homes, not tea party meetings and gun nut gatherings (BTW I am an adult)

Posted by: bethljl ()
Date: January 14, 2013 05:48PM

Both examples you gave are on a major commercial road, Center Street is the main road through Herndon, so is Old Bridge, Wolf Run Shoals is specifically through a residential area and this should not be allowed

Date: January 14, 2013 06:38PM

i guess everyone missed the 'SANTA BUYS HIS AMMO AT DAVIS' iteration of their genius marketing.

personally I would buy a gun from them, just like santa, if I was in the market for a sig, except i can only imagine the raping that would ensue.

The Davis gun prices probably make guns and ammo warehouse in Manassas look like the dollar store.

Date: January 14, 2013 08:04PM

@kiddo (dont even try to play like yr an adult when you dont get basic zoning - hell, Fair Lakes, Reston, Annandale, ALL have major commercial centers in the HEART of their residential zones so WTF are you talking about?) - Wolf Run Shoals is SPECIFICALLY through a residential area? ROFLMAO!! Whelp, so is the Fairfax County Parkway when it winds thru Station - doesnt make it a residential street.

Wolf Run Shoals is a connector road, NOT A RESIDENTIAL STREET. Same as Clifton, Lewinsville, Magarity, Beulah (Street and Road - wtf is up with that, anyways? LoLz), Springvale, Hunter Mill, etc Rd. They are designed to gather traffic in a community and take it to a major roadway. They are also used for travel from one community to another. They are NOT residential streets (streets DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY for living off of.

Aint no kids playing on the side of the road on Wolf Run Shoals. No cars parked alongside the shoulders. It's an old country road. Davis Store is an old country store. No problem whatsoever what they are doing and heck, I dont even like guns.

And dont even play like you live ANYWHERE NEAR THE PLACE cause it's as obvious as a whore in chruch that you dont.

p.s. - even if it was a zoning issue, the store PREDATES many of the homes in that community.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2013 08:50PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Cliftonite ()
Date: January 14, 2013 08:13PM

Dude, you obviously don't know the area; it's Fairfax Station/Clifton, not North Arlington or McLean. Plenty of horse farms and many commuters on their way to PW County.

Posted by: another Cliftonite ()
Date: January 14, 2013 10:38PM

More Complete Wrote:
> The only thing I don't like about the place is
> that they don't have a public restroom. That
> bothers the hell out of me. They are they only
> place within 5 miles or more and they don't have a
> restroom? WTF?

They would like to put in a public bathroom, but the County won't allow them to have public bathrooms because they are on a septic system. Just like everyone else in Clifton. There is a Don's John behind the parking lot if you really gotta go. Not ideal, but better than nothing and the best solution they could come up with.

Posted by: i live around the corner ()
Date: January 15, 2013 06:52AM

to Moron Gordon Blvd, first of all get some kind of life, if you live in that crap over there off Colchester then, No, you don't live in Clifton per se. I do, so fuck you asswipe- we don't need a nasty, overpriced, meeting place for wackjob teabagger gunnuts in the middle of OUR (NOT YOUR) neighborhood

Posted by: another cliftonite ()
Date: January 15, 2013 07:17AM

i live around the corner Wrote:
> to Moron Gordon Blvd, first of all get some kind
> of life, if you live in that crap over there off
> Colchester then, No, you don't live in Clifton per
> se. I do, so fuck you asswipe- we don't need a
> nasty, overpriced, meeting place for wackjob
> teabagger gunnuts in the middle of OUR (NOT YOUR)
> neighborhood.

Speak for yourself. YOU are what gives clifton a bad name with your holier than thou attitude.

The Colchester area is part of this "neighborhood", whether you like it or not. This isn't a gated community where you get to dictate what goes on and who lives here. If you don't like it, may I suggest you find yourself a nice little gated neighborhood and become the HOA President. Leave the rest of us out of "your neighborhood". I like MY neighborhood just fine the way it is, with all the "wackjob teabagger gunnuts".

speaking of wackjobs! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS TARGET THE CRAP I SAY?
Date: January 15, 2013 07:28AM

@i live:
1) dont know why yr bringing up Colchster as noone has mentioned it.
2) never have said I lived in Clifton. YOu are only hearing that in yr head.
3) If you dont like the store, why did you move near it? That seems like a completely stupid thing to do - move your residence to an area you dont like
4) you need to troll harder. Your ignorance is leaking out of your ears. NOBODY who lives near the Davis Store would EVER use the words teabagger, gunnuts, and DEFINITELY not the word "overpriced" ROFLMAO!!!

pro challenge: since yr so smart, I live - since you are so community-oriented, perhaps you can tell us the name of the delicatessen that started out at Davis Store a few years ago. Was kinda popular for a bit so I know you'd know it - since it was in the middle of YOUR neighborhood.

pro chalange 2: Davis store used to be a U-Haul rental place. And they had a VERY UNIQUE U-Haul "vehicle" available for rent. Can you tell us what it was?

I dont even live there and I know this shit. So it would be REALLY PATHETIC OF YOU IF YOU DID NOT KNOW THINGS/HISTORY ABOUT YOUR OWN COMMUNITY THAT I KNOW. Just sayin'

ROFLMAO@U and yr wanting to look cool on the interwebz by pretending to COMPLETE STRANGERS that you live in Clifton (seriously, guise - why would somebody pretend to be from somewhere? that's just effing pathetic)

pic unrelated
Attachments:
laughing clifton guy.bmp

Date: January 15, 2013 11:50AM

another Cliftonite Wrote:
> They would like to put in a public bathroom, but
> the County won't allow them to have public
> bathrooms because they are on a septic system.
> Just like everyone else in Clifton. There is a
> Don's John behind the parking lot if you really
> gotta go. Not ideal, but better than nothing and
> the best solution they could come up with.

That makes sense. I imagine they would have to put in a much bigger septic tank. Thanks for the explanation.

Date: January 15, 2013 10:14PM

Anyone who lives in Clifton and is complaining about conservatives is in the minority. Might be time to un-ass that tea party town and get a place closer in the DC. No General Stores and stringent gun laws in DC. I'm sure you'd feel much safer there.

Posted by: Local ()
Date: January 15, 2013 11:18PM

Teabaggers in the store? Every time I am there it's a bunch of spic landscapers. Hell I've been in there hundreds of times and never even seen a gun.

Date: January 15, 2013 11:20PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> Anyone who lives in Clifton and is complaining
> about conservatives is in the minority. Might be
> time to un-ass that tea party town and get a place
> closer in the DC. No General Stores and stringent
> gun laws in DC. I'm sure you'd feel much safer
> there.

+1

Posted by: kfh ()
Date: January 16, 2013 07:05AM

Gordon Blvd- as usual you don't know what you are talking about, but continue to spout off your useless opinion. It is a tea party headquarters, the owners of the store hold meetings there. Since you don't live in Clifton (actually this is Fairfax Station and I live here) why do you comment? And the store was not what it is NOW when I moved in, it was a little untech, no flashing sign, gas station, not a big "general store"-selling guns and serving up subversion. And for all of you "love it or leave it morons" we have a nicely divided group in this part of the county, and it is turning purple and I will stay to make that happen.Fuck you

that's Makelys Corner alright - subversion capitol of the world - ROFLMAO!!!!
Date: January 16, 2013 08:20AM

@kfh - ROFLMAO@U DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE or are you just sprout off a useless opinion? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - a "big general store" - has ANY building growth happened at Davis in the last 20 years? Dunno how you think a new sign increases the store footprint but whateves...............

Also, are you are telling us that tea party people call themselves TEABAGGERS!?!?! Cause I never said anything about "tea party" never typed the word "party" at all. You only saw that in yr little head, yo.

Yeah, we know they got a new sign. CAN YOU TELL US WHY? I know! I'll give you a hint. It's cause the OLD sign looked like the OLD canopy wrap-around and that colour and logo werent really useful anymore. pro-tip: similar thingee happened to other stations too - not like Davis had much of a choice in the matter, k?

Anywho, Davis store has ALWAYS been a general store. Dunno if they always sold guns or not (as I dont buy guns) and I never noticed it til I saw the ads on the sign - but to get butthurt over it just seems stupid as there's not really much gun crime happening out that way. (then again, it is the neighborhood of TWO UNSOLVED MURDERS so who knows LoLz) but theyve ALWAYS sold lots crap.

ROFLMAO@U all wah-wah-upset they got a new sign and you blaming them for Texaco going out of the industry

p.s. Not that I really care where you live (it's funny you care where I live lol@you) but you say you've lived around there a long time? Yet you didnt answer those questions about the deli (I know that I'm making some of y'all remember and get hungry for them subs ha ha ha - they never should have done the Tysons location should have just kept it a University thingee - but it's easy to QB Monday Morning, isnt it, Gordo? LoLz) or the U-Haul. hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why, Station?

pic unrelated
Attachments:
bullshit.jpg

Posted by: ROFLMAO Overuse Foul ()
Date: January 16, 2013 09:01PM

^ Gordon Blvd - that is clearly a ROFLMAO overuse foul. You are trying to hard and I'm starting to doubt authenticity. Two ROFLMAO's in one post is too desperate. Smells like bullshit.

Can you tell us the highest caliber Class III weapon sold out of Davis's in the past 24 months.

Was it an AntiTank Weapon or Anti-Aircraft Weapon and what caliber?

Date: January 16, 2013 09:21PM

ROFLMAO Overuse Foul Wrote:
> ^ Gordon Blvd - that is clearly a ROFLMAO overuse
> foul. You are trying to hard and I'm starting to
> doubt authenticity. Two ROFLMAO's in one post is
> too desperate. Smells like bullshit.
>
> Can you tell us the highest caliber Class III
> weapon sold out of Davis's in the past 24 months.
>
> Was it an AntiTank Weapon or Anti-Aircraft Weapon
> and what caliber?

pic unrelated
Attachments:
NiggaPlease.jpg

Posted by: adgasdg ()
Date: January 17, 2013 07:53AM

you know GB, your assumptions because people don't want to participate in your Davis Store quiz are stupid, nobody but you wants to do your dumbass quiz

awwwwwwwwwwwww that's cute you think I'm thinking about you. BWAH HA HA AH HA H HAHA!!!!
Date: January 17, 2013 08:00AM

adgasdg Wrote:
> you know GB, your assumptions because people don't
> want to participate in your Davis Store quiz are
> stupid, nobody but you wants to do your dumbass
> quiz

actually, I was directing that "quiz" at someone who SPECIFICALLY called me out by name. Wasnt really asking you to do it, per say.

you know adgasdg, your assumption I wanted you to participate in my Davis Store Quiz is stupid, you nobody dumbass LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
figure it out.gif

Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: February 08, 2013 11:16PM

They only know Walmart and City Life. They don't know you are allowed in Fairfax to shoot on over 5 acres.

Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: February 08, 2013 11:43PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @kiddo (dont even try to play like yr an adult
> when you dont get basic zoning - hell, Fair Lakes,
> Reston, Annandale, ALL have major commercial
> centers in the HEART of their residential zones so
> WTF are you talking about?) - Wolf Run Shoals is
> SPECIFICALLY through a residential area?
> ROFLMAO!! Whelp, so is the Fairfax County Parkway
> when it winds thru Station - doesnt make it a
> residential street.
>
> Wolf Run Shoals is a connector road, NOT A
> RESIDENTIAL STREET. Same as Clifton, Lewinsville,
> Magarity, Beulah (Street and Road - wtf is up with
> that, anyways? LoLz), Springvale, Hunter Mill, etc
> Rd. They are designed to gather traffic in a
> community and take it to a major roadway. They
> are also used for travel from one community to
> another. They are NOT residential streets
> (streets DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY for living off of.
>
>
> Aint no kids playing on the side of the road on
> Wolf Run Shoals. No cars parked alongside the
> shoulders. It's an old country road. Davis Store
> is an old country store. No problem whatsoever
> what they are doing and heck, I dont even like
> guns.
>
>
> And dont even play like you live ANYWHERE NEAR THE
> PLACE cause it's as obvious as a whore in chruch
> that you dont.
>
> p.s. - even if it was a zoning issue, the store
> PREDATES many of the homes in that community.

There is no hope for this generation. I know the someone who owned the store at one time, prior to that they owned Wayne Feed in Fairfax City. The old days are gone to corporate greed. I feel recently Fishers has fallen to this same fate, its only a matter of time for J.E. Rice, pushed out by Big business. I usually commute through Clifton VIA Compton, Old Yatesford is too backed up at 7 am, I would rather deal with 28. I reverse commute from Manassas to Burke/WS Springfield they wouldn't even know that at one time Pender and Navy Vale was a small hick area, unlike the Fairoaks they know now. the only 2 places I know that share the old Country atmosphere are Davis Store and Buckhall Mall. Very Similar in many ways. A Past we have sadly lost. I so look forward to moving back to the country after I Retire.

Posted by: MytPm ()
Date: February 09, 2013 11:53AM

doriey Wrote:
> So I am the only one who thinks it is creepy that
> a convenience store in the middle of an upscale
> residential neighborhood, sells guns and has a
> flashing sign that has read "SANTA IS TAKING YOUR
> GUN ORDERS" AND now, even more disturbing
> "PREPARE", I mean, I know they are crazy
> teabaggers...

People who start sentences with "so" are creepy.

Posted by: Jay0 ()
Date: June 20, 2015 09:08AM

Do you know what teabagger means? You must be a porno loving lefty.

Posted by: McSuz ()
Date: July 10, 2017 11:29AM

I'm amazed at how complete strangers can be so nasty to each other. I came upon this blog when looking up info on Buckhall Mall. I live in Buckhall and absolutely love the throwback feel of days long-gone, when people were civil.

Posted by: Brotherhood of Blowers ()
Date: July 10, 2017 12:36PM

McSuz Wrote:
> I'm amazed at how complete strangers can be so
> nasty to each other. I came upon this blog when
> looking up info on Buckhall Mall. I live in
> Buckhall and absolutely love the throwback feel of
> days long-gone, when people were civil.

Don't worry about how nasty and rude these people can be - They meet at Kilroy's in Springfield once a month, and suck each other off.

Posted by: Rude is.... ()
Date: August 11, 2017 01:15PM

Rude is actually the owners....charging their parents for a soda.....really

Posted by: You need to get out ()
Date: August 25, 2017 05:16PM

You need to get out more. Seen way weirder shit in my time.

Posted by: Penny ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:44PM

Ok I'm fairly new to NOVA almost 5 years. I come from a nice northern town in lower Michigan where I might add are many country stores/has stations and thank God there are.
1. they are most generally the nicest people you will ever meet no matter what financial status they are.
2. No one knows the true back grounds of others so they may have a beautiful home but I'm sure the family worked their butts off for what they have weather handed down from family member to family member someone in family worked for it.
3. I personally know this family and had to go to there home for a professional reason and I was welcomed and treated with upmost respect which is way more than many of you can say as if anyone reading your post will know respect is not in your vocabulary or world. These are good people and I know they work very hard taking g care of each other and help others when they can.
Apparently they know how to run a business or they wouldn't still have one. So keep up the good work Betsy.

Posted by: OP Was A Weak Sack O Shit ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:58PM

Probably moved to California and was murdered by the millions of criminals there by now

Posted by: actually... ()
Date: April 15, 2019 11:56PM

This zombie thread would explain the Clifton hater. If so, it's pretty fukin pathetic.

Now that I think about it, the Clifton hater is pretty fukin pathetic even if it's not the same guy.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.