HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Station and W. Springfield County Park Car Break-ins WITH PICS!!
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: January 06, 2013 08:47AM

dunno if this is out there - didnt see a thread on it and didnt know this was happening - just stumbled on the story while I was looking for an unrelated pic (LoLz)

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2012/121412thievestargetcars.htm

West Springfield Police District – Detectives are investigating an apparent series of credit card thefts from vehicles parked at area parks. Many of the crimes have taken place at Burke Lake Park, but were others at Wakefield and South Run Recreation Center. Detectives from the West Springfield Police District Criminal Investigation Section are working collaboratively with the Financial Crimes Unit to apprehend suspects on over two dozen cases; with the most recent six taken place at Burke Lake Park since Thanksgiving.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Station and W. Springfield County Park Car Break-ins WITH PICS!!
Posted by: Thief ()
Date: January 06, 2013 09:14AM

"...while I was looking for an unrelated pic (LoLz)".

Shocker.

Here's the thing...anyone leaving their valuables in their car deserves to have them stolen. Own your shit, people!

Posted by: great thinker ()
Date: January 06, 2013 09:50AM

Thief Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "...while I was looking for an unrelated pic
> (LoLz)".
>
> Shocker.
>
> Here's the thing...anyone leaving their valuables
> in their car deserves to have them stolen. Own
> your shit, people!

yea ok....

Posted by: terribull ()
Date: January 06, 2013 10:01AM

Hard to get much exercising in with a purse around your shoulder or a wallet slipping out of your pocket or thumping against your azz as you run.

These low lifes are hanging out in parking lots watching people as they get out of their cars to go and work out. If they weren't breaking into their cars, they would be inside breaking into the gym lockers. That's what low life, loser parasites do.

he's the sorta person who'd tell the crying child "look, you took the candy, you got in the car, you made the commitment"
Date: January 06, 2013 10:02AM

@thief - WTF? Deserve to have them stolen? And they say its immigrants that have destroyed this country...........

pic unrelated
Attachments:
you are so dumb.gif

GordonBlvd's the sort of person who likes little boys
Date: January 06, 2013 09:24PM

@GordonBlvd: It IS immigrants that are destroying this country. I know...I am one.

@terribull: When I exercise, I take my driver's license, a credit card and a small pile of bills. All of that slips easily into this area of my shorts called...the pocket. The only thump against my ass is when my boyfriend pulls out of my pussy and drills me in the rectum. The locks on my house and car all biometric so, I don't have to carry keys.

an immigrant thief with biometric door locks......................... yeah, THAT'S the ticket!!!
Date: January 07, 2013 08:37AM

a biometric car lock? on yr Maybauch 62 I imagine, right?

pic unrelated
Attachments:
YO-DAWG-I-HEARD-YOU-LIKE-TROLLS-SO-I-PUT-A-TROLL-IN-YOUR-TROLL-SO-YOU-CAN-TROLL-WHILE-YOU-GET-TROLLE.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 07, 2013 08:41AM

Two meth addict looking white people and some sort of black-Puerto Rican hybrid...
Attachments:
121412burkelake2.jpg
121412burkelakesusp.jpg
121412suspwkfield.jpg

GordonBlvd likes sex with marshmallow fluff
Date: January 07, 2013 09:30AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a biometric car lock? on yr Maybauch 62 I
> imagine, right?
>
> pic unrelated

Still posting pics that are..."unrelated" eh, GordonBlvd? Why post them? Why do that to yourself?

Also, I'm not sure what a "Maybauch 62" is but, I am familiar with a MAYBACH 62. And I never said I owned that car...YOU said that.

@Everyone But GordonBlvd: There's an organization for aftermarket parts manufacturers called S.E.M.A. (Specialty Equipment Marketing Association). They hold an annual convention in Las Vegas. Most of the maunfacturing members of S.E.M.A. have booths at the convention so they can promote their products. They'll have swag, giveaways, drawings and all sorts of gimmicks and gags to get their names out there. Biometric locks for automotive application have been available for years. I won mine 3 years ago at the S.E.M.A. show.

If it's valuable, protect it. If you don't want people like me to steal your things, don't leave them visible in your vehicle in some remote place like a Burke Lake parking lot. If you leave things in accessible places, clearly you don't care about them and don't want them. I secure my possessions. Funny...I've never had anything stolen. I wonder why that is?

This isn't 1952 anymore...maybe you've heard...

well, in 1952 there were still idiots interested in the lastest shinny bauble LoLz
Date: January 07, 2013 10:35AM

@thief - your mentality of "f you leave things in accessible places, clearly you don't care about them and don't want them" is seriously pathetic. REAL humans have evolved out of that animal mindset you are carrying and tend to follow that "if it's not yours, leave it alone" rule that mom and dad taught us.

anywho - yr right. ppl should secure their belongings better. However, THAT IS NO EXCUSE FOR THEFT, ASSHOLE! You reach into someone's car I could care less if they left it unlocked and there are thousand dollar bills visible on the seats - YOU ARE STILL FUCKING THUG SCUM!!!!!

p.s. http://www.engadget.com/2005/03/31/the-downside-to-using-a-biometric-car-lock/

pic unrelated
Attachments:
4193945+_10c4768ba5de676d02a3ed5b9e7380e5.jpg

In 1952, we didn't have GordonBlvd
Date: January 07, 2013 07:29PM

@GordonBlvd: engadget.com? Pretty reliable source there what with all the hyperlinks to vetted news sources. Create that webpage yourself didja'? Fucking Malaysia? They are animals...so let them lose their souls.

They could kill me and they're still not starting my car. The ignition has an indexed lockout switch below the steering column. Unless you know the switch is there, you'd need an electrician to figure out why the car won't start. What's really fun is when I forget to tell the cute valet parking boys at the club and they come back to the porte-cociere and tell me my battery's dead. If you want to steal my car...you'd better bring a tow-truck.

Now see, GordonBlvd...that's how you own your shit. I'm surprised you didn't know that...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.