HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
To the Juvenile Delinquent who threw the fake grenade on the sidewalk in front of the store on Maple Avenue in Vienna this morning....
Posted by: LMAO FUNNY LOL ()
Date: January 02, 2013 05:01PM

12.jpeg

grenade.jpg

I know I was not your intended audience and I know I am not the one you were trying to impress but god damn it that was some funny shit. You had me laughing all morning. Great Job kid!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the Juvenile Delinquent who threw the fake grenade on the sidewalk in front of the store on Maple Avenue in Vienna this morning....
Posted by: robort ()
Date: January 02, 2013 05:19PM

agreed!
that was some funny shit

Re: To the Juvenile Delinquent who threw the fake grenade on the sidewalk in front of the store on Maple Avenue in Vienna this morning....
Posted by: LOL FUNNY LMAO ()
Date: January 02, 2013 05:26PM

Instead of calling the fucking bomb squad over there the cops should have just called an employee from Ranger Surplus who would have calmly walked over to the fake grenade and picked it up with his bare hands.

LMAO

LOL

15 year old juvenile delinquent > fcpd

Posted by: Jail Time ()
Date: January 02, 2013 05:34PM

Bombing a place is what? 25 to life?

Posted by: Nope ()
Date: January 02, 2013 05:42PM

Jail Time Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bombing a place is what? 25 to life?

Not if you are under 18.

Posted by: Ed Realtor ()
Date: January 02, 2013 06:01PM

Nope Wrote:
> Jail Time Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bombing a place is what? 25 to life?
>
> Not if you are under 18.

Unless you get tried as an adult.

Posted by: No Boom? ()
Date: January 02, 2013 06:35PM

Forgive my ignorance, but doesn't the fact that the grenade hadn't detonated mean that it was relatively harmless?

From the minuscule amount I know about grenades, if the powder charge fails to ignite the primary explosive in the detonator, the grenade will not explode; it's a dud.

Obviously, it's not something you'd want to give to your children to play catch with because it is still full of explosive, but it would require a fair amount of deliberate effort to actually make the thing explode.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: January 02, 2013 07:07PM

No Boom? Wrote:
> Forgive my ignorance, but doesn't the fact that
> the grenade hadn't detonated mean that it was
> relatively harmless?
>
> From the minuscule amount I know about grenades,
> if the powder charge fails to ignite the primary
> explosive in the detonator, the grenade will not
> explode; it's a dud.
>
> Obviously, it's not something you'd want to give
> to your children to play catch with because it is
> still full of explosive, but it would require a
> fair amount of deliberate effort to actually make
> the thing explode.

A grenade that detonates will obliterate everything within a 50-100 foot radius.

Posted by: lollz ()
Date: January 02, 2013 07:33PM

Posted by: funz ()
Date: January 02, 2013 07:35PM

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 02, 2013 07:36PM

I hope a few Yuppies dropped their Lattes.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 02, 2013 07:59PM

link?

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: January 02, 2013 08:15PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> link?

http://vienna.patch.com/articles/maple-ave-reopens-after-police-remove-suspected-explosive

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: LOL LMAO HILARIOUS ()
Date: January 02, 2013 11:33PM

The kid won today. Simple as that. The cops ended up looking like a bunch of buffoons. I hope the kid's girlfriend is impressed by this prank. I would imagine she absoulutely adores him after this. Good for him.

In my youth, I attracted the affection of a really smoking hot 8th grade chick simply off of my above average skateboarding and snowboarding ability. I could only imagine how she would how she would have reacted if one of the many pranks I pulled managed to make it on to the local news.

Just in case anyobody here is keeping score...

Juvenile Delinquent 1
Vienna Police and FCPD 0

Posted by: Its April fools in January LOL ()
Date: January 03, 2013 04:52AM

%3D%3Futf-8%3FB%3FSU1HMDA0MTkuanBn%3F%3D

extrication-bomb-squad.jpg

sundayfunnyphoto.jpg

Its April fools but its not April yet you fools we still in Janauary! LOL

Posted by: Laugh a Day ()
Date: January 03, 2013 09:53AM

Very funny...if I saw someone in a parking lot--even a cute little suburban Hollister t-shirt wearing teenager, holding a "grenade," and threatening to throw it, I would try to crush his skull with a Maglite before he could throw it, and I would 100% support a cop who arrived on the scene and shot the kid, thinking it was a real grenade the dipshit was holding...

lotsa LOL's there...

Posted by: Laugh a Day ()
Date: January 03, 2013 09:54AM

Maybe you'd have had to be around real grenades to not get the "joke"

Posted by: Kim ()
Date: January 03, 2013 10:03AM

LOL LMAO HILARIOUS Wrote:
> The kid won today. Simple as that. The cops ended
> up looking like a bunch of buffoons. I hope the
> kid's girlfriend is impressed by this prank. I
> would imagine she absoulutely adores him after
> this. Good for him.
>
> In my youth, I attracted the affection of a really
> smoking hot 8th grade chick simply off of my above
> average skateboarding and snowboarding ability. I
> could only imagine how she would how she would
> have reacted if one of the many pranks I pulled
> managed to make it on to the local news.
>
> Just in case anyobody here is keeping score...
>
> Juvenile Delinquent 1
> Vienna Police and FCPD 0

I can only assume that person who wrote this was the kid that threw the bomb device.

Why would an 8th grade girl be impressed by this? Seems to me she would want nothing to do with kid.

Posted by: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ()
Date: January 03, 2013 11:56AM

laughing+baby.jpg

Lolz

Posted by: Kabooooooooooooooooooooom ()
Date: January 04, 2013 11:58AM

KABOOM-expositions-13710481-800-600.jpg

You have just witnessed a virtual explosion via the internet.

Posted by: Bump. ()
Date: November 26, 2015 09:32PM

Bump.

Posted by: kaboom ()
Date: November 26, 2015 10:52PM

>>From the minuscule amount I know about grenades, if the powder charge fails to ignite the primary explosive in the detonator, the grenade will not explode; it's a dud.

Minuscule is the right word. The (usually chemical) detonator "detonates" the primary explosive, which fragments the gernade body killing everything is the kill radius with shrapnel.

Posted by: E49K7 ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:18PM

vandalism for male that age is a GIVEN

as is "cleptomania" for females of a particular age who begin "nesting"

-----------------

only question is if they learn after they are set straight. no one bothers to try to set them straigt before they do it knowing they will

anyone who says different i'll stand toe to toe with

Posted by: nMvKG ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:19PM

i take it back. in the 80's afterschool tv from California was careful to integrate useful messages including against vandalism, as was the news paper even cartoons

however no one suspected kids would not still "have their day"

Posted by: LwMc6 ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:21PM

"boys will be boys"

today's peice of crap gov is starting some shit of using pay for play juvie jail (to profit the judge / legal people)

enforcing medication callign the (vandal) "diagnosed by gov as depressed and mentally ill"

they are a sick sick bunch of people these lying as psychs that work for the gov. i'd sue them any day case by every case their dirty hands touched

Posted by: XkkNc ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:23PM

i wonder where he got that idea. where tv? or some terrorist java game for android?
Attachments:
worthless-head.jpg

Posted by: XkkNc ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:24PM

your head is worthless to me!

Posted by: teccD ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:26PM

do any of you remember for the longest time (perhaps still) France had no curse words in their language and carefully kept such words out of their language?

now in USA we learnt cursing as an (interjection) LONG before we know what the words are

someone from that age says "fuck" you just assume he means "things backfired on me", you'd never expect he was "cursing" unless you begged by the same to beleive it

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.