HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS MARKETING COURSES/Business
Posted by: Sandy ()
Date: December 17, 2012 04:14PM

ALL FCPS MARKETING COURSES ALL JOKES.
Annandale
Only 12 student MARKETING COURSES
and 17 students failed a business classes

Edison High School
16 Students failed a Business class
6 failed MARKETING COURSES
Falls Church High Schoool

7 Students failed Marking Courses

5 students failed business classes
Stuart High School

32 students failed Business classes
10 students failed MARKETING classes

Fairfax High Schoool
17 Students failed a Business class
10 failed MARKETING COURSES.
why is everyone passing those classes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS MARKETING COURSES/Business
Posted by: Job for life ()
Date: December 17, 2012 04:38PM

Sandy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ALL FCPS MARKETING COURSES ALL JOKES.
> Annandale
> Only 12 student MARKETING COURSES
> and 17 students failed a business classes
>
>
> Edison High School
> 16 Students failed a Business class
> 6 failed MARKETING COURSES
> Falls Church High Schoool
>
> 7 Students failed Marking Courses
>
> 5 students failed business classes
> Stuart High School
>
> 32 students failed Business classes
> 10 students failed MARKETING classes
>
> Fairfax High Schoool
> 17 Students failed a Business class
> 10 failed MARKETING COURSES.
> why is everyone passing those classes?

Some people are just destined to become government "workers"

Posted by: Marking is a JOKE ()
Date: December 17, 2012 05:15PM

Mount Vernon High Schoool only 2 student failed Marketing

Posted by: Leanardok ()
Date: December 09, 2019 03:37AM

Don't do it. At least when it comes to Youtube. Th fun thing about the platform is that you can do all the marketing extremely effectively there and by yourself only without agencies and shit. I won't load anyone with extensive guide as all the information is out there. Though here's a good place to start https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/youtube_tags_tools.php

Posted by: Andi Duferense ()
Date: April 19, 2021 07:12AM

Thanks for the information

Posted by: Andi Duferense ()
Date: April 19, 2021 07:13AM

Everybody's reading good afternoon. In building my own company I would like to share my insight. Our company is in IT, it has been hard to fix challenges efficiently and we have been searching for a way out. And with https://wow24-7.io/technical-support we find it. Their staff has considerable clinical expertise in supplying businesses around the world with online technical support services. Technicians collaborate with businesses in various sectors to provide them with a better service for customers.

Posted by: FCPS sucks cock ()
Date: April 19, 2021 01:46PM

FCPS IS A JOKE, FULL OF CHILD ABUSERS, PEDOPHILES, ASSHOLES, SHITHEADS, DOUCHEBAGS, LOSERS, AND LIARS. FUCK FCPS and FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!

Posted by: Marcus76 ()
Date: June 21, 2021 06:35PM

There are many offers on the internet related to marketing. Training courses can be bare theory or have additional practice. The second option is better. However, if it comes to business, then I myself would not dare to entrust the promotion to someone who does not have enough experience. There are so many good marketing agencies with experienced employees, click now. Usually, I turn to such help and do not look for opportunities to save money. Such work always brings excellent and predictable results.

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: September 26, 2021 04:42PM

Hello everyone, nowadays large companies are increasingly using ERP systems. Because ERP is a method for efficiently planning and controlling all the resources needed to receive, execute, ship and account for customer orders in a manufacturing, distribution or service company. If you want to make your company work to perfection, then mlmsoft.com has software available where you can subscribe.

Posted by: BrugCorkes ()
Date: October 06, 2021 10:25AM

Marketing courses are not always beneficial. I know plenty of cases where using a marketing agency helps you much more than buying some courses because the agency sells you a very high-quality finished product that you analyze and learn all about. That's how I found the best marketing agency https://crowdagency.ro/ that helped me to increase my shop sales and taught me the basics of marketing; now I take care of my own promotional camo and social media.

Posted by: FCPS is an asshole factory ()
Date: October 06, 2021 09:56PM

Fuck those mother fuckers!

Posted by: simarden ()
Date: October 10, 2021 03:20PM

Yeah, I`ve never been a great student in the IT class, but this didn`t stop me from doing what I like the most. Since I was a child, I have dreamed of having my own business. That`s why I decided to learn harder and harder. It was a nice opportunity to study at school, but I needed something more. A friend of mine recommended me to use https://www.creative.onl/seo-cost/. They are the best in their domain. With this company, I learned a lot of important information about opening a business. I attended a business class, which helped me to open my dream. I recommend.

Posted by: GetGot ()
Date: December 22, 2021 08:27AM

Why spend money on courses and online classes? After all, it is full of useful information about marketing just on the Internet, even for beginners https://medium.com/@upland/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-call-detail-records-bf0ca57399bb. It's fairly accessible and free, which makes it a perfect starting point. Why pay extra if everything is available for free when you know where to look.

Posted by: FCPS sucks coc ()
Date: December 24, 2021 11:59AM

FCPS sucks DICK. Those mother fuckers.

Posted by: riya senq ()
Date: April 03, 2023 05:10AM

leading Software Development Company in Bangalore is having expert knowledge in web development and had already created a huge number of successful websites
https://www.carmatec.com/software-development-company/bangalore/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.