HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Hemlock Overlook- "The Real Bunnyman Bridge"
Posted by: Robert Greyberg ()
Date: July 09, 2008 08:12AM

Does anybody know the history of Hemlock Overlook Park and if a railroad track always ran through there. I believe it was a mill at one point but I just want to clarify that. This is one more step in the solving of "The Real Bunnyman Bridge".

Hemlock Overlook could house the train bridge the legend describes. Any information on this subject would be great!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hemlock Overlook- "The Real Bunnyman Bridge"
Posted by: fhkfhkf ()
Date: July 09, 2008 10:19AM

There are definitely train bridges in Hemlock Park. One is in working order, and at least one is just the foundation of a very old one that looks kind of scary. I think you can climb into some little rooms.

Posted by: yessir ()
Date: July 09, 2008 01:02PM

as a kid i used to go to Camp Hemlock for summer camp. when they told ghost stories, they always told the Bunnyman story, citing that it happened at the camp. however it was far-fetched from the real story and revolved around a man in a pink bunny suit, and sometimes they would have a counsler in a bunny suit run out of the woods at the end of the story but...not the real bridge. old colchester rd. is where the real bridge is, you can wikipedia it

Date: July 09, 2008 01:55PM

Thanks! Hemlock Overlook is probably one of the oldest known sites in the Clifton area, possibly home to the "Real Bunnyman Bridge". Not only that, but as fhkfhkf reported, there are rooms in the train bridge; rooms where someone maybe used as shelter? I don't know, but it seems to rank high on the candidate list for "The Real Bunnyman Bridge". Thanks again!

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: July 09, 2008 02:10PM

Actually, I think the "train bridge with rooms" you are referring to is probably the remnants of the old hydroelectric dam that used to be there.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: July 09, 2008 02:22PM

Go check it out! Drive down Kincheloe road and take a right on Yates ford I believe (if coming from clifton)

I havent been there recently but I think you go down the trail behind the bunk houses and all that and you come to the overlook that looks down on Bull run creek. Bull run-occoquan trail has a spur that goes to the park. The spur is quite near the broken section of union mill rd.

By broken section I mean the part that you have to go down compton rd a little ways to get to. Its near the Belmoral neighborhood and Liberty MS

Date: July 09, 2008 03:52PM

I'm pretty sure that's the old hydroelectric dam.

Date: July 09, 2008 04:35PM

Yeah, that's the hydroeletric dam. But through staelitte imaging I found another location, with a railroad bridge that might date back to the Civil War era.

Date: July 09, 2008 04:56PM

That is the dam, yes.

Heres the trail and the current rail road bridge. There might be an older bridge abutment there but I ve never heard of it called bunny man bridge
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.777113,-77.419581&spn=0.003864,0.006652&t=h&z=17

scroll east a bit, to http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.773659,-77.410247&spn=0.007729,0.013304&t=h&z=16 which is north of the hydro damn and theres the trail spur to hemlock and the railroad

Posted by: Robert Greyburg ()
Date: July 09, 2008 04:57PM

Could anybody get satellite imaging or direct location or directions to this bridge/ historic sight off of Union Mill Road? That would be great! Thanks!

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: July 09, 2008 07:21PM

The Bunnyman was actually in Burke (precisely in the 5300-5400 block of Guinea Rd burke, va 22015) not in Clifton as most people believe.

If you're interested, check out this nice piece of research a Fairfax County public library historian did:

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/branches/vr/bunny/bunny.htm

Date: July 09, 2008 11:21PM

Robert Greyburg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could anybody get satellite imaging or direct
> location or directions to this bridge/ historic
> sight off of Union Mill Road? That would be great!
> Thanks!

Its basically the same as that last link I gave you. There is an area where popes head creek joins bull run, and I belive it is around there. Possibly just east of that closer to the town of clifton. Theres a power substation nearby as well. I looked and you actually cant get as close by Union Mill rd, the people who live there hate guests evidently. If you take a right on the road that heads south (clifton creek rd?) just before the bridge and railroad tracks on clifton rd, it dead ends at a power station which is right nearby where im thinking of.

Posted by: Gman ()
Date: July 10, 2008 03:13AM

Camp Hemlock was the shit in the 5th grade, with the ropes course and all, and the zipline. We did trust exercises, and one had a person sort of crowd-surfing on top of other people. I tried to get under a girl's butt, but only managed the upper thigh.

Date: July 10, 2008 05:04PM

Thanks so much KeepOnTruckin! This is a major breakthrough, I found the bridge and I'm almost 100% sure you're right. You see a railroad has been through there since the late 1800s era, like we were looking for. And that being and old bridge plus an aged railroad route, it is almost for certain that bridge is of the right criteria.

Now, another question, do you have any information on an insane asylum ever being in Springfield or Fairfax County, at any point in time; even as far back as the Civil War? This would even further help the investigation. If we can tie these locations, history, and bits and pieces of the legends together; we might get somewhere. Thanks again!

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 10, 2008 06:37PM

did you not even try to read the established research?

AN INSANE ASYLUM HAS NEVER EXISTED IN FAIRFAX COUNTY. PERIOD.

Date: July 10, 2008 07:31PM

Gotcha. But how about anywhere else in Northern Virginia? That's what we need to know.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 10, 2008 08:35PM

define "northern virginia" as it was defined in that era and I will try to answer...

Date: July 10, 2008 08:42PM

Ok. Thanks. Ummm...let's see. I would say Northern Virginia is from anywhere as south as Stafford, VA to as North as Alexandria and on the Potomac.

Date: July 10, 2008 11:20PM

Take pictures, so we can see what I thought I was talking about

Oh and btw, I drove around a little today and it appears the easiest access to the site is by driving down the power cut. Go compton to belmoral greens and go southeast down the power cut with a bike or something. No motorized vehicles alowed. (Although ive seen 4WD cars drive it all the time) and you hit the power substation and the railroad tracks. There was a gate at the end of clifton creek road so you'd have to walk to the power station from there. (And its one way and no gaurd rail before you go into the creek)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2008 11:26PM by KeepOnTruckin.

Date: July 12, 2008 09:45AM

Thanks again KeepOnTruckin! But I also found an easier way to see the location you're talking about, without the risk of trespassing. Are you familiar with Clifton Park, where the Town of Clifton hosts The Haunted Trail almost every Halloween? At that park, if you look through the trees you can see the railroad and the old bridge we we're talking about. I might go try your way and the Clifton Park way and take pictures in the next few days. once again thanks! And if anyone has any more information on the subject, please comment and share it!

Date: July 12, 2008 12:24PM

You are talking about this bridge:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.779305,-77.391011&spn=0.001899,0.003283&t=h&z=18
which is basically in the town of clifton

I am talking about this bridge
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.77672,-77.421749&spn=0.001899,0.003283&t=h&z=18
which is more in manassass just north of generals ridge golf course

Date: July 12, 2008 12:52PM

Oh! Wow! This bridge is even better, and most likely older! Thank you! This helps even more! I Will have to check this out soon probably! Thanks again!

Date: July 12, 2008 02:36PM

Its on part of the bull run-occoquan trail. I seem to recall walking under it a long time ago and thinking it was quite tall. Its of modern construction with concrete pier and abutments.

Date: July 13, 2008 12:32AM

OK listen up kiddies I got some pictures

First, of the hydro electric dam, these taken by myself today, 7/12/08

Its been turned into a water monitoring station.

The last picture was some wierd apparatus in the underground type room. Possibly related to water control, a mill, or whatever, I dont know.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Date: July 13, 2008 11:56AM

That's awesome. It for sure has an eerie feel to it! This could be the bridge, even if it is the hydro-eletric dam. Because, after research, the legend spans from 1902- Present Day. The 30s and 70s are both mentioned in the legend also. So even if this bridge/dam has more modern roots, it now can be a candidate. In fact the whole Hemlock Overlook Park could have once been a hiding place for the Bunnyman etc. or be tied into the story. Thanks again KeepOnTruckin! If this legend is ever cracked we will all have to give you majority of the credit!

Date: July 14, 2008 09:04PM

I was unable to get pictures of the small bridge close to clifton near the town park as there was some kind of event that did blocked half the streets and some guy came and yelled at me for turning around in his driveway. In addition, there was a large gate:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

At this gate, clifton creek road continues up the hill. But, it says private road, no trepassing. My question is: is it a state road, and if it is, why cant I drive on it? I didnt drive up it since people like that call the cops on people like us.

i was unable to get pictures of the large bridge near generals ridge golf course because im lazy. Instead I stole this one off the interwebnets
Photobucket

This is the bridge which appears to have old abutments next to it and is the one I think should be examined more closely.
Heres the map link again
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=38.776779,-77.421384&spn=0.003864,0.006652&z=17

Posted by: Chica ()
Date: July 14, 2008 09:07PM

Wow,cool pictures! How long did it take you to walk there from where you parked? We've walked our dogs down the horse trail along Bull Run Creek from the soccer fields and have found remains of old old buildings but never saw anything as interesting as these pictures of the water monitoring station and the underground room.

Thanks for sharing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2008 09:11PM by Chica.

Date: July 14, 2008 09:31PM

I parked at hemlock park and walked about 10 minutes thru the camp, obstacle course things and finally down a large hill. Every other river or railroad access was difficult to get to by car due to various gates, weddings, parties, angry neighbors and such. Right at the entrance to hemlock is also a bull run-occokwan trail access and it appeared to go to the same place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2008 09:34PM by KeepOnTruckin.

Posted by: Champion ()
Date: July 15, 2008 03:37AM

Forgive me, for I'm about to go overboard on the history.

That bridge has been there since 1851, though in different forms. According to a history book on Clifton, those financing the railroad couldn't reconcile the engineering needs and political needs of the railroad so they developed a railroad that did neither. The railroad did not serve any major popuation center (hence Fairfax Station is nowhere near Fairfax) and was built on the worst land for a railroad (if you ride it, you'll see all of the cuts through rock hills and the streams it crosses, $$$).

During the Civil war the Orange and Alexandria line was a major logistics asset, needed for moving food, armaments, and troops into the Virginia Front. Both battles of Manassas were fought to seize the rail junction. Alexandria had been arsenalized and shipped most of its weapons on this line.

The Union took Fairfax relatively early in the war and Bull Run became a natural defensive position. As a result the rail bridge was destroyed numerous times as each side advanced and reatreated. Neither army wanted the opposing side to use the rail line to build advanced logistics outposts, and thus they destroyed it as they retreated. The varied stone work that you see is because the rail bridge was destroyed about eight times, making it the most destroyed bridge in the war.

Incidentaly the town of Clifton was built because it was the last "friendly" location to refuel before moving into enemy territory. "Unions Mills" refers to the mill they built to help produce supplies.

Lastly on the issue of an insane assylum. If there was an Insane Assylum in this half of Virginia, the patients would never have been transfered to Lorton, as Lorton Prison was a Distric of Columbia Prison.

Posted by: Champion ()
Date: July 15, 2008 03:43AM

Edit: seven times.
Attachments:
O&A BRIDGE.jpg

Date: July 15, 2008 11:16AM

Since we have been talking about multiple bridges, could you provide a map link to which bridge you are speaking of?

Date: July 15, 2008 12:23PM

These are all major breakthroughs! Thanks for the pictures and info KeepOnTruckin and Champion. This helps a lot. I completely agree on the subject of Lorton Prison. It was a Federal Prison, and originally was meant to held Women Sufferagists etc. I don't know how it got tied into the legend, just probably by common rumor. Now, the old Civil war picture, is that the same bridge KeepOnTruckin posted a picture of? The Civil War Bridge that was built in 1851 in Clifton?

But thanks so much!!!!! This has helped a lot, keep on trying to pull in more info!!!!! Thanks!

Date: July 16, 2008 05:30PM

Here are all the possible candidates for "The Real Bunnyman Bridge"

Candidate #1 (Located by Clifton Park and Hemlock Overlook off of Clifton Cree Drive)

http://maps.live.com/#JnE9eXAuQ2xpZnRvbiUyYytWQSU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj02MC4wMjA5NTIxNTM3NDglN2UtMzIuNjA3NDIxODc1JTdlMTEuNzgxMzI1Mjk2MTEyMyU3ZS0xMTguNDc2NTYyNQ==

Candidate #2 (Located by General's Ridge Golf Course on the border of Hemlock Overlook and Bull Run regional Park)

http://maps.live.com/#JnE9eXAuQ2xpZnRvbiUyYytWQSU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj02MC4wMjA5NTIxNTM3NDglN2UtMzIuNjA3NDIxODc1JTdlMTEuNzgxMzI1Mjk2MTEyMyU3ZS0xMTguNDc2NTYyNQ==

Candidate #3 (Located in hemlock Overlook) A.K.A The Hyrdo-Electric Dam/ Water Monotoring Station

Candidate #4 (Located on Colchester Road off of Chapel Road)- This birgde is rumored to be back there, yet is not visbile by satellite imaging. It supposedly is off of the horsetrail at the end of the road.

http://maps.live.com/#JnE9eXAuQ2xpZnRvbiUyYytWQSU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj0zOC43NjcxODkxODA2MDk1JTdlLTc3LjQxMzk4ODg5Nzk1NzQlN2UzOC43NjYwMzQ1NDY2MDc5JTdlLTc3LjQxNTUwOTk0NTc5OTc=

=

Date: July 16, 2008 05:36PM

Sorry. Those links are wrong; I don't know how to properly list them. But the descriptions of the areas are right. Any information on the area listed, or another are listed would be great! Thanks!

Posted by: Robert E Lee. ()
Date: July 16, 2008 07:04PM

NICE PICTURES OF MY PROPERTY

Posted by: coffin ()
Date: July 16, 2008 07:23PM

Wasn't Clifton originally called Devereaux Station?

Date: July 17, 2008 08:36PM

I know Mr. Lee! Aren't the quality of those pictures just great. You know I find it extremely funny that you claim those bridges are your property; because you know what; those bridges are both located in public parks. One of which is owned by George Mason University. So I would highly suggest you stop making false claims of ownership and allow the investigation and search of the "Real Bunnyman Bridge" to continue probably. Thanks!
And to anybody else, any more information on the subject would be great! Thanks again!

Sincerely,Robert GreybergHead  of the Investigation and Search for "The Real Bunnyman Bridge"Clifton Resident

Date: July 17, 2008 09:10PM

Coffin,you're correct. It was named Devereux Station for John Devereux who was the superintendent of the Union's railroad operation in Alexandria. (This is according to the book 'Clifton: Brigadoon in Virginia'.) I think this book just had another printing and is for sale again. Its really very interesting if Clifton's history something that you want to find out more about.

Just skimming through the book, I don't see much about bridges. There is a picture taken in 1980 of Bunnyman Bridge, which is identified as a viaduct on Colchester Road. A picture of a railroad bridge over Bull Run, which has already been posted above, and picture of a dam built for Bull Run Power Company.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2008 09:11PM by Chica.

Date: July 18, 2008 01:15AM

The neighbors around what is normally thought of as bunnyman bridge; the viaduct on Colchester, call the cops on everybody. Exploration of this bridge is dangerous.

THe bridge at clifton town park is quite small. There are also angry neighbors located by this bridge. Its size makes me wonder if it is worth it to look into it further.

The large bridge, the one by Generals ridge golf course, is not easily acessable: You cant drive close to it without a 4WD car. You can walk to it, but its at least a 15 minute walk. However, I believe it ought to be looked at more closely. Perhaps there might be some kind of carving or something in the abutments, or a secret room type thing under it.

Does anyone have a canoe? Easy access at Bull run marina and Rt 28 would make for a nice trip, and further exploration could be carried out.

Date: July 18, 2008 02:36PM

Further exploration is to be happening shortly probably. The bridge near General's Ridge Golf Course is one of our prime candidates. The other prime candidate is on Colchester Road off of Chapel Road. This bridge is suposedly off of the horse trail at the end of the Colchester Road off of Chapel Road. There is another Colchester Road where the "Fake Bunnyman Bridge'" and often traveled to site is.

Not only that, but further investigation is being put into the history of an insane asylum in Northern Virginia. While other research has proved such an insane asylum never to exist, rumors, and information (some even from the Fairfax County Police Department) suggests that there once was an insane asylum in the area.

Any information on the insane asylum or bridge candidates would be great! Thanks! Keep up the good work everyone! Try and keep posting comments, even if it is not information, ideas and thoughts on the subject would be great too! Thanks!

Robert Greyberg

Date: July 18, 2008 03:06PM

Pictures and a map available on the subject if you search Clifton: Brigadoon in Virginia on the internet. once at the site, go to the link War Comes to Fairfax Chapter: IV. Any more information on the subject would be great! Thanks!

Date: July 19, 2008 10:39AM

Possible trip to Hemlock Overlook today!

Date: July 19, 2008 03:26PM

Went to Hemlock and saw water monitoring station, A very possible candidate for site of the true bridge in legend, or some connection to it.

Any information on the subject would be highly apperciated.

Date: July 21, 2008 11:59AM

Please, feel free to share any updated information ! Thanks

Date: July 22, 2008 03:43PM

No one has shared information in a while. Does KeepOnTruckin or anybody else have any updates? The investigation and research has reached a significant point, yet it in order to progress, needs more information from the public.

Please share information!

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 23, 2008 08:32AM

No offense intended Robert, but it seems like all of the "investigation and research" has been you asking others to do your research and investigation work for you, so you can consolidate it into "your" results.

Are you going to give proper credit to your crack investigators and researchers from FU.com?

Why don't you share some of your information with us?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 08:42AM

He has deducted that the North did indeed, win the war.

Date: July 23, 2008 08:56AM

don't tell that to meade.

Posted by: Intact ()
Date: July 23, 2008 10:27AM

While not a believer of Bunnyman I would like to point out something I do remember from the past...

My friends and I used to ride our dirtbikes off Compton Rd (early 90's) - where Balmoral (sp), the golf course, etc, are now. When driving down Compton Rd (coming from Clifton) there used to be a small dirt road on the left. About 2/10 of a mile down the road stood an old building/house and we were always under the impression this was "the old insane asylum". We went into the building on several occasions. It was falling apart, vandalized...beer bottles..all that stuff. It was not a house, you could tell. It did seem to be some sort of facility. The place was torn down quite some time ago. Unfortunately no photos were even taken. If anyone is familiar with this building, do share...

In addition, while Balmoral was under construction, in the back of the neighborhood there was a gate (not locked). We used to go four-wheeling back there. In the middle of nowhere, along the trails, there was a barn (I believe it is still there). It was strange because there was no home, or sign of a home, anywhere near the barn. We camped in front of it one night while we were very young. There was a ladder that led up to trap-door, where you could access an upper-floor. We never had the guts to go up there, but after a few beers somebody did. We watched him climb up the ladder from below. He got to the top and opened the hatch. Immediately there was mass commotion after he opened the door. He tumbled down the ladder and onto the floor of the barn -- he couldnt tell us what was up there...but certainly something alive. 2 more of us went up...myself and one other, with a flashlight. We opened the hatch and peeked in. Shining the light around we lit up what was at least 3 wild turkeys (or something in the buzzard family). They began to flail around, and we retreated; unable to explore the upper room.

If you are very familiar with backwoods Clifton, you will know there is a large pond along side the rail road tracks. If in the town of clifton, facing centreville, if you take a left down the tracks, the pond is about 8/10 of a mile on the right. Directly across the tracks will bring you into the outskirts of Hemlock park. This is the general vicinity of the barn i am speaking of (behind the pond, on the copmpton side of the tracks).

just a little unbiased info from a local non-believer.

Date: July 23, 2008 11:11AM

I think you are probably referring to Invaoka Farm:

http://www.chroniclenewspapers.com/articles/2007/03/12/fairfax/news/news04.txt

Date: July 23, 2008 11:14AM

Interesting..

thanks for the info, Dude.

Date: July 23, 2008 05:29PM

Thanks for all the information! Yes, I do depend a lot on information for others but I have studied up a lot. Ivakota Farm very well could be a a main route of the legend. It is close to Hemlock, which contains several train bridges, and was also n insane asylum. Wow how much is that like the legend?

Perhaps maybe the Bunny Man was not a Bunnyman, perhaps he was actually a she. If the pieces are tied together a new story could possiblt form the BUNNYWOMAN.

Please keep sharing the info, In order to keep order of subjet I am making a sub-forum titeld Ivakota Farm- The Real Bunnyman Bridge.

Thanks again!

Date: July 23, 2008 08:41PM

Posted by: intact ()
Date: July 23, 2008 09:21PM

that's exactly the pond..

About 3/4 of a mile back is the barn which I can't see if its there cause I'm on mobile

Date: July 23, 2008 09:24PM

Thanks Intact! What else could you say about the place? I know you aren't a believer in the legend, neither am I; I'm a believer in the facts. But was it really creepy? And what did rumors say about the place? Supposedly there are some stories about there.

Date: July 23, 2008 09:29PM

Another breakthrough. Through satellite imaging I was able to trace a dirt road from Clifton Creek Dr where one of the possible "Real Bunnyman Bridge" candidate lies, to the site of this supposed insane asylum/ reformatory.

This is getting very strange, yet very interesting.

Date: July 23, 2008 09:44PM

Ivakota Farm was NOT technically an insane asylum. It was a correction school and farm, for women; some of which were criminals or possibly suffered mental issues. Rumors say that some were abused by people who worked there. The farm also housed children of both genders. But through these stories and records, I could see how some of it could have morphed into a legend.

Please keep sharing the information though! Thanks!

Date: July 23, 2008 10:24PM

Robert, I attempted to investigate that dirt road. Blocking the way is the red gate of which i put a picture of on the previous page.

Date: July 24, 2008 10:44AM

Yes. That's what I mean. Why is there a gate? The power sub-station? Privacy? Or is there something being hidden back there? I know it sounds a little over the top, but why did Brian Conely, author of "The Bunnyman: Unmasked" not mention Ivakota Farm in his essay?

It's location is perfect if not ironic; something of e reform school where a percentage of mentally ill women attend next to a train track and two regional parks with train bridges dating back as early as the Civil War? If he is a professional researcher, how did he miss something that significant and similar to the story.

And what appears to be a dirt road, is more like a small dirt road/ pathway to the pond from Clifton Creek Drive. Possibly a road at some point in time. It even runs along the power lines, yet the road seems to have been there far before power lines were.

I think more research should be put in this area of Ivakota Farm and its bordering to Hemlock Overlook and Bull Run Regional Park with railroad tracks and train bridges; this appears to be more than a mere coincidence. I will be on vacation until August 2nd when I will be back in Clifton, VA probably. Keep sharing information if you can! Thanks again!

Robert Greyberg

And also do some searching on satellite imaging, aside from Ivakota Farm's location near train tracks and the pond, I found nothing significant.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: July 24, 2008 08:41PM

Gate is probably protecting railroad property or Power company property. You could easily walk past the gate. Take a bike ride or something.

The local residents of clifton creek drive want privacy also, becuase right next to that gate where CC drive keeps going, says private property keep out. Thus, i didnt drive up the road anymore.

What I want to know is if it is a state road, in which case the sign is BS, beucase my taxes pay for it.

Date: July 24, 2008 09:26PM

Most of the residential roads in Clifton are privately owned. The homeowners own the road, pay for improvements, snow removal, etc. I don't know what the legal issues are pertaining to gating it...I would imagine there would be some restrictions due to access for emergency vehicles, etc. But it IS private property. They will, most likely, stay that way too, the cost for upgrading them to meet state standards is restrictive.

Date: July 24, 2008 09:48PM

Ok let me make things a little more clear.
THis gate:
DSCF2765.jpg
Blocks the dirt road that leads to the lake we are trying to look at.

This gate is located on Clifton Creek Dr, here: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.77971,-77.391576&spn=0.000949,0.001642&t=h&z=19

At this gate, CC dr continues on to teh northwest, BUT there is a sign which says Private road, no trespassing.

Observign the map, one can see that it would be helpful to go up this road and turn on to Ivakota Rd, which crosses the power cut. If one were to go onto the power cut from this road, they would bypass the gate that prevents one from going straight to the pond by way of the railroad. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.783261,-77.400055&spn=0.007594,0.013132&t=h&z=16

Date: July 25, 2008 08:13AM

that gate has been there for quite some time..

that is the couldasac (sp) about a quarter of the way down Clifton Creek Drive, on the left. It is not a good idea to trespass there. However, if you do access it, by bike, or by foot, that road will wind you up to the sub station which sits at the top of the hill. There isn't much going on there.

If you want to get to what is behind/around that station, your best bet is to goto Hemlock Park.

Take the dirt/gravel road that leads you to the field in Hemlock - where there are the little camping huts, etc. Walk to the far back of that field and there is a steep hill that leads you down to the river. It is the last trail in the field.

Take the trail down to the bottom and take a right on the blue trail (i believe), the trees should be marked. Walk about 3/10 of a mile and the river gets very shallow and takes nearly a 90 degree turn. At this point you will see the railroad tracks to your left. The river has those concrete stumps for easy crossing. Cross the river. Take a left and make your way up to the tracks. Cross over the tracks and you will see the large pond I referenced. There is a trail that will take you up the hill, so you would then be looking down on the pond. There is a flat, circular area. Above this area, and above the pond, is a system of trails which will lead you to Ivakota Farm. Accessing from Hemlock is the safest way to avoid trespassing.

By satellite it appears these trails have begun to grow over, but they must still be there...

The barn I referenced can be found on these trails but can't recall exactly where in

Date: July 25, 2008 05:41PM

I walked that particular trail you speak of several years ago. Its longer to go that way than it is to just pass the gate.

What makes you say that going past teh gate is a bad idea?

Date: August 03, 2008 09:23AM

Back from Vacation in Wyoming! I am now writing a proposal to a friend at Discovery Channel to possibly do an episode of a show on Bunnyman Bridge probably. Any more information would be great. Thanks!

Date: August 04, 2008 06:29PM

Any information on the subject would be great. Thanks!

Date: August 04, 2008 10:42PM

Rob... Hey man, no offense, but get real dude. You have yet to address my comment from a few weeks ago. Every other post from you includes something similar to "Any information on the subject would be great" or something else soliciting information. So far you have not provided any piece of information regarding this subject (or as you typed on July 23, 2008 @ 05:29PM - "subjet"). How many threads are you going to start just to have the fine people of fu.com do your "research" for you? Writing a proposal to a friend at discovery channel... all I can say to that is WoW! Do you think I could write a proposal to a friend as well? (would a proposal to a friend really count as anything unless it was indecent?)

Gee, right after a poster brings up Ivakota Farm, you start a new thread like it is a special discovery. (At least you did give credit) You have started 2 about civil war bridges, and one about the insane asylum in Springfield.

Why don't you wait until the 19th & Wilson project is complete. I'm sure that it will contain all the information you are asking others to provide. (How much "research" have you done, outside of reusing the work and words of others on this site?)

For more info about the other project, refer to this thread: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/104810/

Oh yea...... any information YOU could provide (not repeat) would be great. Thanks!

Posted by: SRE (IP Logged)
Date: July 23, 2008 08:32AM

No offense intended Robert, but it seems like all of the "investigation and research" has been you asking others to do your research and investigation work for you, so you can consolidate it into "your" results.

Are you going to give proper credit to your crack investigators and researchers from FU.com?

Why don't you share some of your information with us?

Posted by: biketopia ()
Date: August 05, 2008 02:36PM

That bridge that is near the golf course I have been to many times accesing it as stated in other posts through the Hemlock overlook park, walking down the field and then down the hill fallow the trail a lil waise and there it is. It has a rope swing off it that we use all time in the summer. As far as the legend of the bridge a book I bought for my girlfiend last x-mas by the same guy who wrote Strange America, this one named Strange VA has a two page write up on the LEGEND of bunny man bridge and how it is all concocted from hear say and legends, also talks of ghots on Walny rd in chantilly and other good leggends and truths from the VA area.

Date: August 05, 2008 04:58PM

SRE Wrote:
...a bunch of stuff...

Shut up you prick. You aren.t being useful either. When you provide something helpful, then you may complain.

Date: August 07, 2008 12:39PM

While wondering around the outskirts of Clifton, looking for "something helpful" to contribute, so I "may complain", I stumbled upon an old unmaintained cemetery that caught my eye. The tombstones told tales of the people who lived in the local area, some with true sentiment, some with grief, some with a twinge of humor.

This was my favorite:

Here lies the body
of Jonathan Blake
Stepped on the gas
Instead of the brake

It probably does not count as being "helpful" to KOT, so I will not complain in this posting.

Good day to you

Date: August 10, 2008 12:59PM

That cemetery could have been the cemetery of Ivakota Farm possibly... but We cant be quite sure, you would have to the dates. But Ivakota Farm is most likely included in the truth of the legend. As I have said before, it is the closest thing to an insane asylum that I have heard of in the area.

Posted by: Cliftonite ()
Date: August 10, 2008 06:06PM

I would be interested in knowing the location of that cemetary, if SRE would be kind enough to post it. You can even complain afterwards :)

Posted by: Thoughts. ()
Date: August 11, 2008 01:09PM

Just wanted to throw this out there...

Through my whole life in Fairfax, the only "Bunnyman Bridge" that we have ever heard of and was told all around, was the one lane bridge at the end of colchester rd. If you take FFX station rd. til it ends, make a left on colchester, it is down there. This has ALWAYS been the place in which everyone I know in FFX has believed was the "bunnyman bridge".

Date: August 13, 2008 03:22PM

Yes. That is the fake Bunnyman Bridge. The real Bunnyman Bridge is what we are searching for.

After taking up SRE's advice and doing a bit more research of my own, I have noticed a trend in reports and even a detail in the legend:a creek is mentioned.

It mentions a bridge over a wide shallow creek in the woods. If this detail is of truth I suspect it be the following:

a. Popes Head Creek
b. Bull Run Creek
c. A branch stream of one of these
d. It's fake

Will do some satellite image searching soon probably, and try and get back and make some posts then probably.

Thanks everyone! Keep up the good work!

P.S.- Please tell us more about what you found that day SRE!

Date: August 13, 2008 07:13PM

Found two new bridge candidates through satellite imaging. Both are along Popes Head Creek near Chapel Park and Chapel Road. One is a railraod bridge, the other is a a footbridge bridge. But I have heard stories of a footbridge in Chapel Park dating back to the Civil War era.

So that's what I've found so far. Comment please. I'll try and get back soon with more updated research.

Date: August 13, 2008 07:16PM

And when I said Chapel Park I meant Chapel Road Park.

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: August 13, 2008 07:59PM

aka "eight acre" park to cliftonites.

if the foot bridge is near the entrance to the park, that one is not very old. The railroad tressle however might date back some time...

Posted by: Cool Beans ()
Date: August 14, 2008 02:20AM

Rob Greyberg,

I like what you set out to do with this post, but it seems that this "project" is losing steam. I mean seriously man, it seems like you are trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. All of these "discoveries" have done nothing to prove the legend any further. Maybe this tale is one that will never be uncovered. Seriously man, if we dont see a Mitchell Report type publication from you, I will have to be resigned to saying, you wasted a lot of time. Please do something big with this. I love the effort, but give us some results.

Date: August 14, 2008 10:36AM

Impatience from people like you; only slows down the process of getting results.

Date: August 14, 2008 10:53AM

And we, everyone who has been a part of this so far, has made progress. Who ever knew of Ivakota Farm? Of these train bridges? Of the relativity of their locations? Of even these little tiny details that haven't been shared? We have sorted out the truth, not all of it, but a lot.

If there is anyone who says we aren't progressing or that we are losing steam; they're wrong. Because the steam is probably just getting started. Patience is the key here.

Posted by: Bunnyman? ()
Date: August 14, 2008 12:36PM

Pardon me for not being familiar with the Bunnyman bridge and how these folks from FU have been talking about it. Can anyone tell me why it is called "Bunnyman"?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 14, 2008 12:59PM

It's an old legend about a mass murder dressed in a bunny suit, lurking in the wooded areas near Clifton and Fairfax Station. There's a bridge out there that is supposedly the scene of Bunnyman's grisly crimes, and the bridge is supposedly "haunted".

Google it and you'll find plenty of interesting info if you like spooky ghost stories.

Bunnyman? Wrote:
> Pardon me for not being familiar with the Bunnyman
> bridge and how these folks from FU have been
> talking about it. Can anyone tell me why it is
> called "Bunnyman"?

Posted by: BL ()
Date: August 14, 2008 02:56PM

Here's what is known about the "Bunnyman":

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/branches/vr/bunny/bunny.htm

Posted by: ps ()
Date: August 14, 2008 03:23PM

Someone should check out the cemetery, for the dates of two children that died on the same day.

Ivakota Farm Area or anywhere in Clifton.

Date: August 14, 2008 05:55PM

I am now going to probably research different variations of the legend. To see if there are any missed similarities and details. I will try and make a post later then probably.

Date: August 14, 2008 08:52PM

Through more research I found reports of a Civil War skirmish on a dark stormy night at two railroad bridge sites, one of which off of Colchester Road near Sangsters Station.

Just thought it was relative to the topic.

Date: August 18, 2008 10:45AM

Suposedly 19th and Wilson is stopping there production of the Bunnyman Bridge Movie? It suposedly was in the Fairfax Station- Clifton Connection Paper. Any information on that?

Date: August 19, 2008 07:49PM

Does anybody know about the history of Hemlock Overlook? Have to research it more, it could be very related to the legend if we dug a little deeper. I think at once it was part of the Kincehloe Plantation or possibly a rock quarry. Any information would be great. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Date: August 19, 2008 08:01PM

Robert, I am a native of that area for many years. I was actually posting as intact earlier. I don't think kincheloe plantation as you stated ever existed. Where did you get that information. The last person who came pokin his nose around where it dint belong looking for information on teh bunnyman didnt leave Clifton alive.

I kid. But with all due respect, sir, at this point I must ask you what is the purpose of all of this?

Unless you're just some old coot, I'd like to think you were writing a book or article or something. If so, tell us. Because if so, I would buy it. Ya see

Now explain yourself

Posted by: 19W ()
Date: August 19, 2008 10:55PM

Robert, I can safely assure you that 19th & Wilson is moving forward with the Bunnyman Bridge movie. The article you're referring to can be found here:

http://connectionnewspapers.com/article.asp?article=316632&paper=81&cat=104.htm

It also links from the Bunnyman Bridge wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunnyman_bridge

(In other news, who knew that Bunnyman Bridge even had a wikipedia page?)

Robert Greyberg Wrote:
> Suposedly 19th and Wilson is stopping there
> production of the Bunnyman Bridge Movie? It
> suposedly was in the Fairfax Station- Clifton
> Connection Paper. Any information on that?

Date: August 20, 2008 01:23PM

Yes. To answer Expensive Jeans/ Intacts question I do plan on publishing a book, essay, and am underway with a movie script probably. I will gladly credit everyone who has commented on this forum if any of these are to come out. If anything, count on the movie probably. While 19th and Wilson is making a different version of the story, I plan on making another version of the story with more of the cary movie feel probably.

I have friends in the independent film and media industry, one of which works for Discovery Channel. If not a movie, a possible episode of a show may be done on Bunnyman Bridge. So let's pile in the information here. I am doing some research myself. So the more time we can put forth and information, even ideas shared, the better the result probably. Thanks again!!!!!!!

-Robert Greyberg

Date: August 20, 2008 01:24PM

Sorry. Spelling mistake: I was trying to say scary movie not cary movie.

Date: August 20, 2008 01:25PM

And that is the question answered to all who have asked. Thanks again!!!! Any information would be great!!!!!

Date: August 20, 2008 10:08PM

Any tips on script writing and plot set up would be great too.

Date: August 21, 2008 09:37AM

Children's music plays softly. The opening Credits roll in round cursive.

"1904. Clifton, Virginia"

We see the world through the eyes of Doug Grifon. There is commotion outside. Local residents have gathered on a dark, rainy night. Their final night of protest; the inmates will be relocated the next morning. Glass bottles smash on the side of the building. The sounds of rocks pelting the siding.

We are in Doug Grifon's shoes. He is crying softly. Clutching a small white rabbit, petting it ever so gently. A rock hits his window, creating a spider web crack. He snaps the rabbits neck and a drop of blood trickles onto his hand. The children's music continues.

Enter title of film, still in round cursive:

"taken at night"

"written and directed by Expensive Jeans"

"produced by Robert Greyburg"

Fast forward to the next morning....

The dirt is mud from the night's rain. An old truck pulls up to the asylum, spinning it's tires, losing traction, as it makes its way to a guard standing infront the facility. Holding a shotgun, a watchful eye on 12 patients as they stand shackled in a row. Doug Grifon stares with vacant eyes towards the woods, his left pinky twitching, until he is hit with the butt of the shotgun on his right shoulder blade, nearly knocking him to this ground. He says nothing as he proceeds into the waiting vehicle.

(On the bus, before the wreck scene, is where there will be some character development of Doug Grifon. We will see some glimpses of his childhood and past. He was beaten without mercy by his father. His mother, an alcoholic, and prostitute -- who raised rabbits. We will see a scene where his mother comes out into the yard one morning and discovers he cage of rabbits have all been killed and badly mutilated. She makes her way to the creek behind their modest home to find Doug sitting indian style holding a lifeless rabbit. "I'm sorry, Mother". Ms. Grifon walks away as if this hadnt been the first time it had happened).

More to come...let me know what you think Robert. Since the other production company is going the "make you think", heady route I think we just go straight for the jugalar with a horror popcorn flick in the vain of a Rob Zombie film. Super gory but with style in excess.

Date: August 21, 2008 10:21AM

I think that is beyond excellent! I think I found a perfect way to tie it into the idea of a script I'm writing. I will try and post scene one draft when I am done with. I plan on looping in both modern times and the past with the legend. THSNK YOU SO MUCH EXPENSIVE JEANS!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: August 21, 2008 09:09PM

This is a draft of what I have done of the first scene so far. This all just a possible script.

Bunny Man Movie Scene 1
The scene fades into headlights and the sounds of a truck full of rowdy teenagers and the radio playing. The truck zooms by as it kicks up leaves, rocks, and dust on an old wooded road.
Inside five teenagers can be seen singing to the radio. Their names are Carter, Sarah, Rachel, Blake, and Charlie.
(Carter is driving, with Charlie sitting shotgun.
Blake and the girls are in the back with beer.)
Carter turns the radio down, puts the blinker on, and turns the steering wheel.
The truck’s blinker is on to turn right.
Carter
Here’s the turn to Bunny Man Bridge. We’re almost there!
(They all cheer)
Blake
OOOH SHIT here we go! Carter man, I’m scared… I am fucking pissing my pants right now man! People have died at this place. This is like REAL. This is the SHIT they talk about on TV and…. And in books… and- Oprah. I mean I heard this one guy-
Sarah
It’s an URBAN LEGEND, Blake. Legend. Legends are fake. Didn’t you realize that already?
Blake
Not this one. This one, you know Mark, from English class?
Rachel
Oh yeah. The funny red head kid?
Blake
Yeah, Him. When he was 11. His 7 year-old sister went missing around here. He lived two blocks down from this place. Now do you think that’s a coincidence Sarah, or maybe there’s something fucking creepy going on here?
Charlie
Blake, don’t you watch To Catch a Predator on NBC? There’s weird people all over. The Bunny Man didn’t abduct her, some other creep did. Yes, it’s a coincidence.

Carter
To Catch a Predator? Haha. You guys are way too obsessed with this stuff. It’s all fake…. This whole thing. That’s why I’m driving here to prove it. I’m sick of people talking about it at school. It is so fucking annoying. The Bunny Man. The Bunny Man. The Bunny Man’s gonna come and get you tonight. We’re going to Bunnyman Bridge Carter, wanna come? It’s BULL SHIT!
Rachel
No. Shut up Carter. You don’t know what you’re talking about. There really was a guy, in a bunny costume… who killed people in like the 70s. I read it on the Internet.
Carter
Don’t believe everything you read, Rachel. There was no guy in a bunny costume! Where the fuck does somebody get a bunny costume?
Sarah
Maybe he’s the guy at the mall. The Easter Bunny Person… who takes pictures with little kids at Easter? Who knows, that could be him?
Blake
Oh shit. What if it is him?
(They all laugh)
Charlie
Blake, you need to calm down man. I don’t want you to have a heart attack and your parents sue us.
Blake
So are you sure it really is fak-
Carter
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
(He points out the window and quickly hits the brake)
Blake
WHAT?!

Carter
Just kidding.
(Everyone laughs)
Blake
Don’t scare me like that man. Jesus. I want to turn around and go home.
Rachel
(Laughs)
Blake…I, first went here went I was 10, and my brother and his friend brought me… and I literally did shit my pants- they pretended the engine stalled when we were under the bridge! I was like, you asshole! You don’t do that to a 10 year-old girl! It gave me nightmares for two weeks! But I survived. Now if a ten-year-old girl can do it I think a 17-teen year-old high school football player can pretty much-
Rachel looks up. The truck stops and Carter turns around.
Carter
We’re here!!!!!!!
The headlights illuminate the bridge.
(They cheer and Blake looks calm)
Blake
Oh. That’s not that bad. That’s not bad at all. It’s a cement tunnel. And… there’s somebody’s house right there.
Carter
See I told you it’s not scary. It’s just an old railroad bridge at the beginning of a neighborhood.
Charlie
Yeah, exactly. And I’m getting out to go look at it.
Charlie opens the door.
Blake and the Girls
What?!
Charlie
(Is out of the car and leans on the truck casually)
What? I thought you said it’s not scary.

Carter gets out of the car.
Sarah
Carter! What the hell are you guys doing? There’s cops all around here, there gonna say you’re trespassing.
Charlie
It’s a public road, Sarah. My parents tax dollars pay for this.
Rachel
Yeah but that bridge is owned by the railroad company.
Carter walks away from the truck.
Carter
You guys are just pussies. You’re scared to get out of the truck. Come on Blake.
Blake
Naw, I’ll pass. I’ll stay back here with the girls.
Rachel
Who says I’m not going. I’ll go and walk on the road, but not on the bridge. This isn’t scary.
Sarah
No. Just stay in here. It’s cold out. Stay in the warm car. You don’t wanna go out there.
Carter
(Yelling back to them)
Oh so what? Now you’re scared too! I thought you said you didn’t believe in Urban Legends?

Sarah
Shut up! I’ve never been here at night, okay. It’s a little freaky. Especially when your walking around with idiots like you two.

Rachel
(Laughs)
Fine. I’ll stay back with you two, if you both don’t wanna get out. I don’t wanna go walk around here with these idiots either. And man, you’re right; it is freezing.
Carter and Charlie are doing jumping jacks.

Sarah
What the hell are you guys doing?
Carter
Jumping jacks. It’s warming us up so we can walk around in the cold.
Charlie
We’re gonna prove to you… and everyone that there is nothing to worry about here.
Rachel
We never said there’s nothing to worry about; it’s just trespassing.
Carter
It was trespassing when we tp-ed Blake’s neighbors house too.
Blake
Don’t bring that into this man.
Carter stops the jumping jacks.
Carter
Fine. Okay, I’m warm enough. Time to go explore the SCARY woods.
Sarah
What an asshole.
Charlie stops the jumping jacks and follows Carter.
Blake
(Yelling to Carter and Charlie)
Come on guys, there’s nothing to prove, okay? Just get back in the car. Please!

Charlie
(Yells to Blake)
PUSSY!

Sarah
Whatever, Blake just let them go.
The camera switches to a view from the woods of Carter and Charlie walking up the hill. As I it was from the sight of someone watching them. Then it just switches to a regular shot of them walking up the hill.
Carter
Man. I wonder if the railroad company ever of something called landscaping. This place is full of thorn bushes.
Charlie
Yeah and if two guys like us can’t get up a hill, I doubt a mental patient could get up here, or even call this place home….
The camera view switches to a shot from between a cracked piece of wood in a shed nearby the bridge. All that can be seen from the shot is the top of the bridge. But Charlie’s voice can still be heard.
Charlie
Because this place is a dump.
The boys emerge at the top of the bridge; the shot still remaining the same. They casually catch their breath and stretch. The shot then switches to a regular shot. They are still stretching and looking around.
Carter catches sight of something; the shed.
Carter
Hey, Charlie.
(He nudges Charlie in the chest. Charlie turns.)
Charlie
What?
Carter
I never knew there was a shed back here.
Charlie
(Confused)
Me either. Huh. That’s weird. I’ve never seen that before.
Carter
That is weird man. What? I’ve been here like 50 times and I have never seen that shed.
Charlie
Well… it probably was because we always would come here in the summer when the leaves and brush are thicker. And right now it’s October and the leaves are falling and you have a more clear view of the woods and what surrounds the bridge.
Carter
Huh. You’re probably right. Yeah that sounds realistic. I mean I thought it was like a phantom shed or something.
Charlie chuckles.
Charlie
A phantom shed? Haven’t heard that one before man, that’s for sure.
Carter
Shut up. So what, I’m a little creative with my view on things.
Charlie
Creative? Carter, it’s just a fucking shed!
Carter
Okay. Okay. I believe you; I was just saying it could be a possibility. It looks kind of fake… like a mirage.

Charlie
That’s because it’s illuminated by a full moon.

Carter
(Looks up)
It’s a full moon?
Charlie
Oh my God. Someone’s really observing. What… did you think it was a phantom full moon?
Charlie chuckles. And Carter grins.
Carter
Okay. So if that shed is real why don’t we go check it out?
Charlie
I’m in on that. It’s just a shed. Probably has someone’s lawn mower in it.
(The two descend down the hill towards the shed, the full moon emerging even more from behind the clouds.)
(Back at the truck)
Sarah
Where did they go?
She looks out the window.
Sarah
They were there on the top of the hill just a minute ago!
Blake
Oh great! So now we lost them! That’s just wonderful.
Rachel
Calm down you guys. They’re just checking out the backside of the bridge, and are probably gonna try and sneak around the truck and try and scare us or something.

Sarah
If they do, I’m gonna kick both of their obnoxious asses. This place is getting creepier by the second with the full moon and the trees…

Rachel
And the five houses over there! We’re in a safe neighborhood. The only scary thing is how much gas we’re wasting sitting here with the car on. I hope Carter has full of enough of a tank in this thing to get us to Centreville to fill up. Jesus.
She peers out the window to try and see the two guys.
(Back at the shed)
The camera shoots out at the boys walking from the front of the shed. Then a shot of them from the top of the railroad tracks walking towards the shed.
Carter
God! It’s colder down on this side of the bridge then it is back near the truck.
There’s a crunch. Charlie looks down. And so does Carter. Charlie squints with a look of confusion and disbelief on his face.
Carter
What is that?
Charlie
(Squats down)
It’s a carcass. Like of a… of a squirrel or something.
Carter
That’s not a squirrel… That’s a rabbit!
Charlie
What?
Carter
That’s a rabbit body!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 21, 2008 09:36PM

Robert Greyberg Wrote:
>> "To Catch a Predator on NBC? There’s weird people all over.

Teens that are old enough to know "To Catch a Predator" don't talk like the teens that you are writing about. Their dialog sounds like it's from the forties. It doesn't sound like a bunch of suburb kids in the year 2000+.

Just a thought.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: August 23, 2008 11:05PM

\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2012 12:32PM by Alias.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.