HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
is this company legit
Posted by: on the job ()
Date: December 15, 2012 01:12AM

Is Zerin Business Consulting in Vienna legit? They offer lots of "entry" level management jobs. Some people are complaining that they simply just go door to door and sell verizon products. Others say it is great. Anyone have any knowledge of this place?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is this company legit
Posted by: exposer of scams ()
Date: December 15, 2012 10:36AM

Scam-door to door sales. Right up there with Cutco and the rest of them, slimeballs taking advantage of honest people seeking work.

At the end of the day, it all goes back to people like Ryon Gambill, criminal debt collector and fugitive from justice.

http://ryongambillwatch.blogspot.com

Posted by: on the job ()
Date: December 15, 2012 02:23PM

I was beginning to think it was a scam after reading about it online. Although they have some really nice reviews on the glassdoor website.

Why do you say they are a scam, can you give a reason? Or does anyone else have anything to say about them?

Posted by: oh come on ()
Date: December 15, 2012 06:18PM

The Glassdoor posts are from people at the company, a few real ones are in there.

Zerin must be a real schmuck.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: December 15, 2012 07:32PM

If the job description is something along the lines of ‘entry level position, management trainee, multi-level marketing, etc. etc.’ then it is a scam but not in the classical sense of the term. The scam is actually on the employees. I interviewed at one of these places in Falls Church years ago and actually came in for the first day. Right away, things smelled fishy and sure enough they were. For years I wondered what happened to the poor idiots who actually stuck these types of jobs out so I did some research about 6 months ago and boy did I find a lot of bitter idiots out there!

The job entails you going door to door, (or walking up to people at a mall or gas station or whatever) and selling them shit. The one day I was there it was Pizza Hut coupons but I would imagine it could be anything. The job sucks, the pay sucks and they work you like 12 hour days. Of course they don’t tell you all that when your interview. They tell you that if you stick this out you will move up the ladder and sooner or later you will have a bunch of offices underneath you and you will be rich. Of course most people last a couple days on the job but some last much longer. In the end they all leave, but in the mean time they have kicked a piece of whatever they sold up the pyramid. It is a business model built on exploiting people who believe that they will be rich if they stay with it. Needless to say, these types of businesses have to change their names all the time to avoid the negative Google hits that inevitably follow or they can name their company something very generic like “Star Marketing” and hope search results tied to their office will be buried underneath results with similar sounding names. Any business model built around hiding (most businesses want name recognition and even pay people to move their pages up the search results) its name and employees that last a few days max is not a stable one and as a result these offices are popping up and folding all the time.

Google search Granton, DS-MAX and Cydor and you should find all you need to know in minutes. Read some of the stories if you want a good laugh…just don’t become one of those stories yourself. My advice; skip the interview!

Check out this link LOL!
http://wolfram.org/scam/ds_max/index.html

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 15, 2012 07:46PM

Date: December 15, 2012 07:46PM

Carly was one of the original members that helped ZBC get its start in November 2010. Ever since her relocation with the company Carly has been forward focused and determined to make big things happen. Carly holds a crucial position as Director of Human Resources. Her main career goal is to provide opportunity to those around her. Her daily efforts push each employee one step closer to their potential.
Attachments:
____2223858.jpg

Date: December 15, 2012 07:47PM

Joining Zerin in 2010 as one of the original founding team members, Adrienne began as the Director of Human Resources. Mrs. Hoge has received recognition nationwide for her evolvement of the company. She has since then developed her role to become the Public Relations Director for the organization. Adrienne enjoys the outdoors, crafts and writing in fact she has been published and received numerous awards for her pieces. Mrs. Hoge is determined to continue providing opportunity for those within the organization as well as expedite Zerin’s growth.
Attachments:
___4097276.jpg

Date: December 15, 2012 07:47PM

When she wasn't working hard in the classroom or the office, Shannon was on the field at Saint Joe's as a member of the Women's Rugby Team. In 2011, Shannon attended the National University of Ireland, Galway where she studied International Business and played for the Women's Rugby team. Shannon's focus is on the strategic development of our employees as they too make the transition from the entry-level to the management role.
Attachments:
_1354733898.jpg

Date: December 15, 2012 07:48PM

Joliet Sibounheuang

Education: NOVA

Major: Animal Science
Attachments:
3435196.jpg

Date: December 15, 2012 07:49PM

Amanda Tram

Education: James Madison University

Major: Communications Studies
Attachments:
9561563.jpg

Date: December 15, 2012 07:55PM

According to the Glassdoor reviews, you will be doing FiOS sales on a door to door basis, working from 1-8 PM.

Posted by: fortressmaximus ()
Date: February 21, 2013 05:26PM

worked there for 2 weeks and left without any hesitation!

reason: everything was BS, including people's attitude, belief, management, promotion, pay, and everything!

at the interview, they will tell you that you can make a ok money in a few weeks and get promoted to assistant manager in half a year. from the assistant manager, you become the manager and open your own business. at that time, you will make a good 6 figure. fucking BS! i asked other employees what they wanted to do when they open their own office, and they said "oh you dont have choice, you can only do the same door to door sales. maybe for different client." now its verizon, so comcast is next? fuck yourself!

during my 2 weeks, i saw so many people not making a dollar for the entire day. you are lucky if you can make one hundred everyday (stupid door to door for Fios, you basically just convince people to sign the internet contract)
Lets say if you close one deal everyday, which gives you 1 hundred a day, multiply 5, giving you 500 a week. for a month, you can only make 2k. working for 12 hours everyday and you only make 2k a month!? thats some bs.

getting promoted to leader is BS too! i dont understand why people are fine with the promotion and the content of the job. being a leader just means you do not have to learn from other people, and do the door to door in your own pace. but it does change the content of the job at all.

most the people working there drive freaking shitty cars with broken windows, ACs, radios, and exhausts and shit. meaning they are not getting enough money! Cydcor, which is the head company on top of all these little companies suck up some % of each sales, and your manager suck up half of the rest, and you get the left over %. Man, if you sell a car, the revenue is big, so your take is big. but for this fucking internet, its only a few hundreds! you dont take shit!

they just tryna convince you that you can get promoted and get more money in the future as long as you work hard. they tell you its the best job ever. man, if it is for real, then people will stick around for a long time. Why they still have to hire people? why the turn over rate is so high? cuz people know its not legit!

No gas compensation, you drive a hour to get to work and drive another hour to do door to door.

For international kids, dont even bother applying here. i know you need working visa, H1B, but this job is 100% commission. to get H1B, you need salary based job and there is minimum salary for each type of the job. zerin only gives you commission and what you get is way lower than the immigration office set for international workers.

for fresh college graduates, this place can be a good place to train your communication skills, skills to overcome objections, conversation skills like taking over, and persuasion. but once you feel you learn and practice them enough, get the hell out of there and look for real jobs, with salary, benefits, and some compensations. learning all those skills took me 2 weeks so i left there on the morning of my second friday. i was like "this company does not have what i want to do, and cannot satisfy my future goal. so peace out!" lol

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: February 21, 2013 05:44PM

fortressmaximus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> No gas compensation, you drive a hour to get to
> work and drive another hour to do door to door.
>

Just to let you know, commuting miles to and from work are not tax deductible, not for the business and not for you.

However, the mileage from your place of employment to the location in which you're going to do a specific job for the day IS tax deductible. The option is, either the company can reimburse the rate at the IRS mandated limits, or you can track that mileage and itemize your deductions at the end of the year and expense that mileage as well.

But why am I telling you this, you sound like an intelligent guy with a strong educational background that obviously already knows this, right?

Posted by: jbrown388 ()
Date: March 01, 2013 03:59PM

I worked here for about 3 months before I was let go and now I'm really happy I don't work there any more. Its door to door Fios sales and you work 6 days a week from 11 to about 9 at night regardless of weather. I was out trudging in 20 degree weather, massive rainstorms, etc. And you're out there walking at night which can be very dangerous. Its 100% which means if you don't sell Fios, you don't get paid. And even though I did pretty well there and was making around 500 a week, driving to the office in Tyson's Corner and then driving all around Northern Virginia to get to the "territory" ate up my gas, mileage and my paycheck. I was driving an average of 600 miles a week. And thats NOT including driving to the territory. They were also ridiculously on attendance. I was in a car accident while in the field, went to the hospital on a stretcher with a neck brace and couldn't work for three days. Well these three days ultimately counted against my production and led to my being laid off. Which was also unfair. They told me on a Monday that I had until Saturday to get out of the "red" on the production scale (I had fallen there due to the accident and upon returning my production suffered because of my injuries). I went out in the field and made the quota I needed to every day that week except one day (I multi-apped every day as well) and thought I was in the clear. Came in the following Monday and they tell me that I actually only had until Friday and since that was the day I didn't sell, I missed the mark. They claim that there is no office politics and that there is no favoritism but there is. They help out and feed sales to the people they want to move up and most new hires get promoted because their "leaders" close the apps and say the new hire did it. All in all, its not worth it. You'll end up in the hole finacially like I did.

Posted by: ChaunceyAbignail III ()
Date: March 01, 2013 05:51PM

As in Verizon FiOS sales? I wasn't aware Verizon was outsourcing sales to cut-rate, third parties...

Posted by: Johny Johnson ()
Date: April 02, 2013 04:33PM

This company literally just contacted me after reading this it seems like a scam. Glass door is a pay sight that HR monitors and does not reflect the views and opinions of prior workers, JUST AN FYI. In a nut shell i was contacted by a recruiter after meeting with a manager? Does not seem well managed and when I get my call back because I'm sure they call everyone Ill tell them to check their online reviews and ask for a rebuff on the commentary. If they cannot offer me a rebuttal I wont take it, if they can Ill post it.

Posted by: sandra merritt ()
Date: May 04, 2013 02:57AM

i want to thank you all for your overall information and experience...i was contacted by this company, but something told me to seek reviews..and wow i'm i glad i did...thanks....this really help a lot....

Posted by: Scam ()
Date: May 04, 2013 12:17PM

Verizon door2door scam. 40+ hrs/wk on commission and you dont get paid

Posted by: eeeeeeshh ()
Date: May 05, 2013 10:13AM

Education high school diploma over achievers at this place.

eesh Wrote:
> Amanda Tram
>
> From: Chantilly, VA
>
> Education: James Madison University
>
> Major: Communications Studies

Posted by: ohhhhmyyyyy ()
Date: May 14, 2013 08:08AM

I'm glad I read this before going into my interview. I got a call yesterday to come in today, but after reading this I don't think I'm going in.

thanks!

Posted by: Don't Believe the Hype. ()
Date: May 14, 2013 08:38AM

Don't Believe the Hype.
http://entryleveljobscamsblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/us-innovative-strategies-washington-dc.html

We job seekers who spend time and effort looking for legitimate work have to be on the lookout for scams. I was called for an tinerview today from a company called Zerin Business Consulting. My usual method of research is to put the company name in a search engine and ask , "is this a scam ?"
Any info on line wil pop up and you can read others reviews on the company. What I am finding is the same scam with different names. This is the address for Zerin ,Zerin Business Consulting

8618 Westwood Center Drive
Suite #307
Vienna, VA 22182

Telephone:(571) 327-5480
FAX: (571) 327-5483
It also seems to be the same for US Innovative Strategies. The only real difference is the suite number. I am skeptical enough that I will not waste my time with the interview. These people should really get a clue.

Posted by: Well surprised ()
Date: May 16, 2013 01:45PM

I was just contacted by this company, and was sure I had to look for reviews.
I found the ones posted very valuable and corroborating the ones I read previous. for me , it is a big NO.
THANKS to all of you

Posted by: Negroponte ()
Date: May 16, 2013 03:07PM

Go to the interview - it would be good practice.

At the end, ask them if they've ever seen deez....

Posted by: Very ()
Date: May 16, 2013 03:45PM

Not worth it.

Posted by: SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM ()
Date: May 20, 2013 02:25PM

Zerin Business Consulting in Vienna is a SCAM SCAM SCAM stay away!

Posted by: Scam of Games ()
Date: May 20, 2013 02:29PM

Aw, but come on, I'll bet they have good school spirit-after all they all get their picture taken in the same chair.

I'll also bet they played sports and went to pep rallies too…Zerin, a man after Jack Dale's and Sharon Bulova's heart.

Posted by: scubasteve ()
Date: June 20, 2013 09:24AM

I had applied for this job, and heard back right away.. which sent up red flags, no position fills that quickly. I cam across this forum and am so happy I did. Thank you for the information!

Posted by: aliasm ()
Date: July 09, 2013 10:03PM

Made it to round two, did the whole day "shadowing." I know they want to hire me, but now reading these reviews I'm like fuck thiiiiiissss. Thank you guys for letting me know. Fuck i was so excited as a recent college graduate, too bad.

Posted by: Shocked seeing these reviews ()
Date: July 15, 2013 03:44PM

I went to Zerin Business Consulting for interview in May and later on I was offered a position. I was curious so I search this company and I am shocked seeing the reviews on this forum. I'm about to start this job in a few days. I'm now just soooo shocked!!!

Posted by: The Raven ()
Date: July 17, 2013 08:09AM

I had an interview with this company back in November and everything seemed shady. My interviewer was late and he didn't seem to be interested in being there. I had come all the way from Laurel to Vienna. But now that I know that they are doing door to door sales, it really doesn't matter now.

Posted by: true story ()
Date: August 06, 2013 12:31AM

Other companies operating the same scheme are using the name NOVA Group and FAST TRAK Inc. Door to door female make-up sales. I set up an appointment for an interview and purposely missed it once I realized this was just another scheme like Zerin and now the HR bitch wont stop blowing up my phone. I've even picked up a few times only to yell "Fuck offff!" but she still calls. These people must be desperate. Just a heads-up for people who are looking for jobs...stay away from these companies.

Posted by: Amanda ()
Date: August 16, 2013 04:25PM

I am sooo glad I read the reviews from you guys! I got contacted and after I did a google search on them... I called and cancelled right away! Its a pyramid scam!

Posted by: iodine ()
Date: August 16, 2013 09:43PM

This Indian company is hiring. They are looking for testers for their suppositories.
Attachments:
7824d9c3f91272493752.jpg

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 01:22AM

ok. i lookied it up.

they dont' say what they do for a living and are apparently not from this area.

could be a pyramid scheme. which is illegal. but don't defame them it may not be.

by the way loan sharking is illegal. fairfax county is deep into that because they charge more than 30% and more than $2,000 for "late payment" on matters that are not mature in court - haven't even been to court. happened to me and i have the papers.

if it were a racket, until you get a complaint from someone injured more than $500 (or $2,000 really), it's simply "interesting"

watch judge judy. she'll tell you. you have an obligation to hold onto your cash and it's a lesson to you if the court has to tell you that.

(the court won't help you on small matters except to educate you. it's a waste of the town's resources to get into smallish matters. assuming you give them money. if they rip it away from you or get it by threats: that's a whole nother bucket)

your local courts are "in" with loan sharks. it's a laugh they'd help you if you got ripped off by a small-time pyramid scheme.

did u ever sign for a modeling agency ? ...

Posted by: MoniqueW ()
Date: September 04, 2013 12:57PM

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this question. I just received a call for an interview and will not be attending thanks to all of the feedback. I got suspicious when the caller advised I would be interviewing with the CEO for a junior executive marketing position. I specifically asked if I would be required to make sales and she said no, it is direct marketing. After reading the information above I realize "direct marketing" really means "door-to-door". I'm saddened by this because I'm really interested in finding a new position however if I'd given up my current job for something like this I would have been pissed!!!

Posted by: attack of the disabled ()
Date: September 04, 2013 01:55PM

A friend of mine is in a wheelchair. She went to interview there. Once they saw her, they tried to get rid of her. She asked them a million ADA, reasonable accommodation etc. questions.

Then she started asking what the exact name of the company was, where it was incorporated and so on. They asked why, she told them they were breaking the law.

They offered her $100 cash to leave. She said make it $500 and cab fare home (she obviously does not drive). They paid.

A couple of weeks later a friend of hers, who uses a walker, did the same thing, walked out (sorry) with $400.

Now it seems they are sneakily screening for disability instead of telling people it is door to door sales.

Posted by: was hopeful.... ()
Date: September 25, 2013 05:35PM

Got a call from Zerin today to interview tomorrow morning. I thought something was a bit strange when I felt like the recruiter was forceful and "sales-y" with setting up a day and time for the interview. I also thought it was weird that I applied on Monday afternoon and got a call Tuesday afternoon. Thanks for posting all of this- it just goes to show that you should always trust your gut. Haven't decided whether or not to go to the interview simply to practice my skills.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: September 26, 2013 06:19PM

I love the internet. Now the only people they can hire must be really stupid AND not have internet access.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 26, 2013 07:25PM

"Is Zerin Business Consulting in Vienna legit?"

are YOU legit?

let he who has clean hands throw the first stone !

Posted by: milano ()
Date: October 15, 2013 11:17PM

Thanks a lot for your post guys. i knew something was wrong with these people, but i didn't wanna listen to my inner voice for some reason. i was supposed to start tomorrow, and i'm glad i saw this whole scam on time. i wish all of you good things, and hope offices like this will close their door.

Posted by: Yo ()
Date: October 15, 2013 11:46PM

I interviewed there pretty legit

Posted by: dazzledes ()
Date: October 16, 2013 10:07PM

I am so glad I did my research on the company before wasting my time on an interview. Thanks all for the helpful information.
I don't get why they wouldn't tell people the truth about what they're hiring for.

Posted by: really? ()
Date: October 16, 2013 10:33PM

Because it's a scam.. like mormonism or scientology. they're preying on ignorance

Posted by: zuluboy ()
Date: November 01, 2013 07:44AM

Wow I knew it was scam because I did not even apply for a job there and they called me in for an interview. Beware I think they are getting contact info from your college career database. I am an allume that recently posted my resume looking for a new job, already have a job that pays well, and I was like why are you calling me for an interview when I did not apply for a job with your company. The whole thing smelled bad and I was going to take some time off from my job this morning to go in for the interview, thank God I canceled.

Posted by: zuluboy ()
Date: November 01, 2013 07:45AM

*alumnn

Posted by: Josh24 ()
Date: November 30, 2013 10:15PM

I got a phone call from this company to schedule an interview , I found it to be strange. Then like everybody else I'm a review kind guy. Check them out ; here u go terrible reviews till I felt sorry for those people who got to be stuck with them . I decided to stay away

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 30, 2013 10:25PM

That's pretty sad. Even though I live in a private neighborhood, solicitors sneek in and I still dont answer doorbells.

Posted by: greedy ()
Date: December 01, 2013 01:35AM

So does that mean everyone on this page is a scam artist? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zerin-Business-Consulting-Inc/105059829561336

I wonder why these type of businesses don't make it to NBC news with Erika gonzalezz reporting of the types of scams they run so people and businesses like verizon are aware.

Posted by: Ash ()
Date: December 19, 2013 04:15PM

Definitely a scam. Back in April, I had another company call me for an interview just like this company. The next day I shadowed and realized I saw nobody of my ethnicity there. We went door-to-door to businesses all day, and only stopped for 15 minutes to eat. When this "recruiter" called me I was actually looking at the website because it sounded fishy. When she asked could I come in tomorrow for an initial interview, I told her I would be busy all day and she kept trying to push that her boss would only be interviewing until tomorrow. Red flags screaming everywhere. Needless to say, I won't be driving an hour out of my way to waste my time.

Posted by: Great Work Place ()
Date: December 19, 2013 04:23PM

I would work there just for the girls...Hot pieces of ass there..

YUMMY, international style..

Thank you
Posted by: Lisa84 ()
Date: January 30, 2014 12:37AM

I am glad I read this post. A lady named Rachel Lee called me to come in tomorrow and I sure do not recall applying so I will call tomorrow and cancel.

Thanks guys

Posted by: NIhs ()
Date: January 31, 2014 05:56PM

Thank goodness i google first about this company.. It sound good over the phone but i knew something was up. Thanks everyone. plies that to far of a drive and OMG door to door is a negative!

Re: is this company legit (YES)
Posted by: Currently Interviewing ()
Date: February 04, 2014 05:14PM

Go on an interview and see for your self. Its a new company with a simple business model. Prove you can do the job and do it well the be trained to move up if you are successful. Like any other job you will have you have to go to work on time and be efficient. If you have not taken the time to interview with Zerin you can not formulate an opinion. If you believe that the venture is to big a commitment then going to work there every day is also a commitment. The internet is not your friend job seekers you reading a web forum and deciding not to pursue an opportunity is probably why you are unemployed.

Posted by: GK ()
Date: February 05, 2014 03:35PM

It is so important to take the time to do a little research. I got a call, well actually a voice message, and I immediately did a search on the company and found all these negative remarks. I will not be returning the call. In this tight job market, I guess they have found a way to try and profit. Too sad!

Posted by: Already Went ()
Date: February 13, 2014 07:37PM

I was interviewed by CEO Mark Hoge in 2011. They definitely do some illegal and unethical hiring practices and don't say the truth there. Reason being it was only when I was at the interview there were about 20 others there with me. The girls often wearing very high heels and little did they know that they'd have to walk for 3 hours as part of the second interview process they werent honest about. When they saw I didn't drive I wasn't called back for the job. All of us thought we'd be doing office work in a building instead of going out and selling crap. My heels were ruined by the end and then I talked to this asshole CEO who got this award now

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130701-902620.html
https://www.facebook.com/mark.hoge.54

This can't go on. There has to be something people who have gone thru this guy can do.
Currently Interviewing Wrote:
> Go on an interview and see for your self. Its a
> new company with a simple business model. Prove
> you can do the job and do it well the be trained
> to move up if you are successful. Like any other
> job you will have you have to go to work on time
> and be efficient. If you have not taken the time
> to interview with Zerin you can not formulate an
> opinion. If you believe that the venture is to big
> a commitment then going to work there every day is
> also a commitment. The internet is not your friend
> job seekers you reading a web forum and deciding
> not to pursue an opportunity is probably why you
> are unemployed.

Posted by: ProSnowThrower ()
Date: February 13, 2014 08:38PM

> If you have not taken the time
> opinion.

I can formulate an opinion without interviewing there, then again I'm not retarded like you...

Posted by: again debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: February 14, 2014 02:13PM

let's start wiht the knowlege that most companies are either a pyramid scam of getting gov money, are gov, or use foreigners on call to serve people who are. bandits. something like a military base town but tax / obama printing press driven.

now with all those illegitimates removed let's list which companies which could be legitimate and might not be

a rare damn list to begin with

Posted by: cheese ()
Date: February 25, 2014 10:57PM

Where do I start? Well, I worked here for over 8 months, I started here because I wanted to gain some experience in marketing and business for other jobs. This seemed like a cool place with cool people but despite that I was still skeptical. I ended up accepting the job regardless of what my gut was telling me, I wanted to challenge myself and to maybe gain some valuable experience by breaking out of my comfort zone. Huge Mistake!

I learned a lot in the first couple of weeks about taking control of a conversation, maintaining a conversation and learned to close at the peak of impulse. This was in the first two weeks, I should of left then after I had peaked out and had gotten promoted. But the promise of making full commission, getting promoted again quickly and owning my own business kept me around. I literally became brainwashed with this idea. That part is not a scam per se, if you do stick around and eventually promote enough people and reach a certain sales goal you can get promoted and eventually make that money, nearly impossible with the turnover rate but some have accomplished this goal. The scam lies within the whole commissions and pay.

When you get to a level where you are training other entry level people, you have to split your commissions (if you even make a sale that day) with the person you are training. Whether they do their fair share of the sale or not it comes out of your pocket, the company doesn't pay them, you do. Trust me that adds up after months of training others who for the most part don't even stick around. So when you interview for this job they don't tell you this, or even that its a door to door job, they tell you the entry level position is a paid training and when you get promoted you get to make 100% commission...not exactly. That's the biggest scam. Not only do you get ZERO benefits, have to pay for your gas (even though you can write the miles off for taxes, still adds up), wear and tear on your car when getting to/from the territory and even have to use your own cell phone to place orders, you don't even get paid the full commission!

On top of that the hours are ridiculous for the little pay that you get or lack there of. Hours are supposed to be from 11:30AM to 8:30PM Monday - Friday but you are encouraged (required) to come in earlier like by 10AM or earlier to do 1 on 1 sessions to learn and to teach fellow colleagues which is cool but you can only talk about the same stuff over and over again and remember you don't get paid for this. At the end of the day you have to be back to do an unnecessary "ceremony" all it is is you stand in a circle and everyone that made a sale that day gets to ring the bell and go around the circle and high five others, even if you don't make a sale you have to be there and be encouraging to others (even though you are not happy for not making money that day). When its all said and done you don't get off work until after 9PM because after ceremony you have to do paper work and file numbers for the day (remember you're not getting paid for this part either). I never left before 9:15PM. On Saturday you have to get there at 10AM...no exceptions. Why so early on Saturday? I have no clue because we just sit around until Noon so we don't disturb people at their home too early on their day off. On Saturday hours vary you are sometimes done early but for the most part I was out there until 6:30PM if I still hadn't made a sale. To top it off every Thursday you have to go to a club, bar or restaurant with the whole office which they call "team night". It's a cool concept but it gets old and gets expensive doing this every single week.

You have no life outside of this job, I wouldn't mind not having a life and working hard if I was making money but you don't make any money here. They even tell you when you start that you won't get rich in the field you will make money when you open an office... but I didn't know I would be living begging my parents to help cover the difference on my bills. I was literally living below poverty trying to pay my everyday expenses with my my weekly check averaging between $100-$175. This is not an exaggeration I hardly saw any of my weekly checks over $200 even on my best weeks. Not a good pay per hour if you add up all the hours you work during the week which is well over 50 hours. Forget friends, family and significant others, you'll never get to spend quality time with them. This job affects your outside of work life significantly. To top it of they management does show favoritism to certain people that kiss butt, these people get territory with better opportunities to make a sale, territories that have just gotten installed and residents are pretty much begging to sign up. Where as the rest of the average Joe's get to go to territories that have already been signed up or places that have had the services for years, you're just there to get the scraps if possible.

So to put everything in a nutshell, just avoid this job and run away as fast as you can. There are some good in working here but the cons far and away outweigh the few pros. This job you literally have to pay to work here. You will not be seeing much money and get ready to see your credit card bills add up quickly. Take my advice and learn from my mistakes and run!

Posted by: Asha-Cattette ()
Date: March 20, 2014 12:32PM

I just got off the phone with them talking about they want to have an interview with me tomorrow afternoon at 2:30pm at Tysons Corner; however I don't recall ever sending them my resume.

I've had a job similar to this, going door-2-door trying to get money to help clean up and maintain the Shenandoah National Park a few summers back and that job was the same as this one. I quit that job after 3 days because it was not what I thought it was. Most of the routes they gave me were so far out in VA, I was more scred of being attacked by a dog, or human, than I was trying to get people to "donate" to the park upkeep. Though my first and only check was nice, I made about $200, it was not worth the paranoia of trying to canvas in an area I don't feel safe in even in broad daylight.

I can definitely say I WILL NOT be making this interview ever! Praise the lord for google and helpful people/blogs!!

Posted by: New would have been victim ()
Date: March 25, 2014 09:22PM

I too am glad to have google. I was going on an interview tomorrow and never sent my resume to them. They just called out of the blue telling me Mark wanted to interview me for a Junior Executive position. I asked where they got my resume and they said from CareerBuilder. No other information was forthcoming, just pushing me forward by doing all the talking. I will not be going either. I don't want sales and definitely not door-to-door sales with low potentials of commission. Thanks a lot!

Posted by: MmT9E ()
Date: March 25, 2014 11:03PM

The moral of the story is that if u hire a bunch of hot bitches u can sell shit for cash.

Posted by: Markus ()
Date: April 17, 2014 10:53PM

^^^^ What that guy said

Posted by: Ashleigh ()
Date: May 06, 2014 11:38PM

Whew! I'm so glad that I searched this company beforehand. I got a call today and I will be cancelling the interview first thing in the morning.

R mle: is this company legit
Posted by: mia ()
Date: May 07, 2014 05:22PM

I was scheduled to interview with The company today at 2pm .I am so glad that I didn't waste my time. The HR manager was so pressed for me to come in too. Thanks for the info everyone.

they all fucking suck
Posted by: I just left a job like thia ()
Date: May 15, 2014 11:58AM

I just left a position at the company alliance worldwide and their business model of exactly the same as zerin. They full your head with false promises and then expect you to pay for your food and transportation while only making pittance pay. I was owed over a thousand dollars from working as an hr rep and I still haven't seen a dime. If you take this position be prepared to basically be bent over the table and royally fucked in the anus.

Posted by: Scammy Davis ()
Date: May 16, 2014 09:09AM

Scam

Posted by: miapia ()
Date: May 28, 2014 07:45PM

So glad that I decided to look this company up. I don't remember ever applying for this job. My resume doesn't even have anything to do with marketing and sales. I won't be going to this interview. Thanks to all the previous posters

Posted by: big time HR guy ()
Date: May 29, 2014 04:47PM

Glassdoor is also a scam. if you have bad reviews you can opt to post jobs on their site for an astronomical fee, then edit the reviews.

same for chequebook, and BBB.

Apartment reviews however, i think is actually legit.

Posted by: VexxVa ()
Date: July 02, 2014 08:20AM

Eesh poster must be a troll Zernin employee. Anyway, thanks so much for the honest review. I had an interview this morning and I ain't going. The bitch that called me said there was base pay and a it wasn't a sales position. Lying pieces of shits.

Posted by: VexxVa ()
Date: July 02, 2014 08:29AM

Door to door sales but they claim it's a junior executive position with base pay get a life troll. Or you maybe Mark himself. Screw you and thanks for everyone else for their honest reviews

> Go on an interview and see for your self. Its a
> new company with a simple business model. Prove
> you can do the job and do it well the be trained
> to move up if you are successful. Like any other
> job you will have you have to go to work on time
> and be efficient. If you have not taken the time
> opinion. If you believe that the venture is to big
> a commitment then going to work there every day is
> also a commitment. The internet is not your friend
> job seekers you reading a web forum and deciding
> not to pursue an opportunity is probably why you
> are unemployed.

Posted by: ronnie ()
Date: July 13, 2014 01:59AM

thanks for the info everyone!! no scam-jobs for me! good info.

Posted by: bron bron ()
Date: July 18, 2014 05:41PM

This is simply the worse "job" I've ever had. They feed you all these empty promises and sugar coat what they actually do on the job description and interview. They say they do "direct marketing" which is just a fancy word for door to door soliciting. They make up titles like "Junior Executive" or "Corporate Trainer" to cover up the real title which is door to door salesman. There are no office positions so don't let them fool you, they only have door to door positions, nothing else.

To this day, well over a year after quitting this hell hole, I still have anxiety when I go knock on a door or simply approach a door from the traumatic experiences that I encountered working only a couple of months here. It kills me to see other young people go and interview here hoping to catch their break in the work force and come out disappointed or worse accepting this job after being manipulated into believing the garbage they were fed.

Avoid this place and other similar jobs from their sister locations that bait you with these little cute titles to make it seem like a legit job position is open, in reality you're going to be a door to door salesman that works strictly on 100% commission. Like it was stated in the above posts, no benefits, no gas reimbursement, no overtime for the 10+ hours you work every week over 40 hours. You'll be better off working at the mall or burger king...seriously. At least you get paid minimum wage there for the hours you put in. Oh and did I mention that they make you work in rain, sleet, snow and dangerous heat outside no matter what. We were out there "working" during hurricane Sandy...no joke!

Posted by: Advanced Degree Graduate ()
Date: August 05, 2014 03:57AM

The following is the review of Zerin Business Consulting that I posted on Glassdoor back in August of 2012, a few days after I interviewed with Zerin. Because of the critical tone of my review, it was not approved, and therefore has not been seen before today.

---

I graduated with an advanced degree back in May, but employment prospects in my field of specialty have been sparse, so I examined alternative career paths. A few days after I applied on a job website for Zerin’s “Entry Level Junior Executive” position, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview. My background research into the company turned up no information; I knew almost nothing about them or the position I was interviewing for.

When I came in for my first interview, I waited in the lobby area for about 15 minutes. In that time, I saw a person leaving from an interview, overheard the secretary schedule 2 interviews on the phone, and saw a different person come in for an interview.

My first interview was with the company President, Mark Hoge. He seemed like a nice, laid back guy, and was very young. He named some big contracts that they had landed. Impressive.

I thought the interview went well, but I had doubts because I said some very self-sabotaging things. I also realized after the interview that I still knew nothing about the position I was interviewing for. I was told that they would get back to me later that day about whether I would be progressing, and sure enough I received a call in the early evening telling me that I had made it to round two. Some alarm bells did ring in my mind, as I wondered how I could have progressed given my self-sabotaging statements. Nonetheless, we scheduled round two.

Round two was a lunch interview with one of their "Corporate Trainers". When I came into the office in the morning, I was joined by about five other candidates who had made it to the second round. We were broken up and assigned to individual Corporate Trainers.

The purpose of round two was mostly to teach me about the position. It was during this interview that I learned, as other people here have mentioned, that the "Junior Executive" position is, yep, you guessed it, door-to-door sales.

During the second interview, I also learned a great deal more about the company. The thing I liked most about the position was the vertical mobility; it's also what I liked the least. Their promotion matrix has entry-level employees being promoted to Corporate Trainers VERY quickly. I asked bluntly if the reason for such quick promotions is that few people ever make it past the Junior Executive stage. My interviewer candidly conceded that the turnover rate for Junior Executives is, predictably, very high.

The other thing I did not like is the pay scale. The pay of the Junior Executive position is completely merit-based and is not enough to even survive on. Due to the nature of the work, the hours are skewed from your standard 9-5 workday; you come into the office in the morning, go out to the field for the day, and come back really late. Additionally, the position requires a 6-day-a-week commitment. I really feel like they hid the ball during the first interview.

With all of this information in mind, I was reluctant to accept the position. That reluctance definitely came across during day two’s interviews. Based on all of the reluctance I communicated, I was sure that I had not gotten the job. I was told that they would get back to me that evening about whether I would be hired.

Once again, sure enough, I received a call that night. I was busy at the time, so I could not talk. The call came from Hoge himself, and he told me that I had essentially been hired, pending a third quick talk and some paper signing. However, based on all the information I had learned during the second interview, I was still unsure about whether I really wanted the position, but I had not declined by any means! I expressed that I needed time to think about it because I couldn't really talk at that moment, and I was told that I would receive a call in a few hours and I could discuss it then.

That call never came. I was never even given the chance to accept or decline the job offer. Even so, given my mixed feelings about the nature of the work and the long hours for little pay, I most likely would have declined. However, I was still very disappointed that I never received that follow-up call because, despite their fast interviewing process, I do hold a person to his word, and I view a failure to follow through as a lack of professionalism.

Again, credit where it's due: The interview process was incredibly fast. These people do not waste time or string you along. All my follow-up calls came the same day I was told they would. However, I think the speed of their process speaks mostly to their high turnover rate. Additionally, given all of the bombs I dropped during my interviews, I can only guess that my selection for the Junior Executive position was really due to low hiring standards, stemming from their high turnover rate, rather than any merit I held.

It's unfortunate but true, and I should have recognized it in my first 15 minutes waiting in the lobby: Zerin is a churn-and-burn company. It’s a shame I never even got the chance to try my hand at it. Even so, declining was probably the right decision--I just wish they had given me the chance to actually communicate it.

---

The poster above named "Cheese ()" almost sounds like the guy who interviewed me in the second interview. I would take what he has to say very, very seriously, because his insight could save someone from being used by this company which, in my opinion, is a total pyramid scheme.

ZERIN CONSULTING
Posted by: RALPHNDRPROTEGE ()
Date: August 25, 2014 11:24AM

Very Simple people. 1- No Free lunch 2- capitalism 3- Co. is out to make money and regardless of bs, "people are first" and other similar slogans taken from other companies, now we will get to the real meat.

CEO interviews prospects. wow!impressed. several interviews eg like honor to be hired. (no company declines to hire sales people). CEO received award. Question is from whom? from his own sidekicks?

Prospects: Just ask to see 10 employees pay checks. Dont listen to promises, and "you can make as much as you want to" . THE PIE CAN ONLY BE SPLIT SO MANY WAYS. VERIZON, NEEDS TO MAKE MONEY FROM THE CONTRACT, SO DOES CO, SO DO YOU. ANY BS, THAT YOU KEEP 100% MUST BE BACKED UP. PROMOTION FROM WITHIN. SO WHAT? JUNIOR EXECUTIVE. IMPRESSIVE TITLE FOR NAIVE PEOPLE.If they average more than min wage, take the job! I am willing to bet they average dol per hour- shameful to take advantage of naive young people trying to make a buck.

Posted by: Photoshop 101 ()
Date: August 25, 2014 02:08PM

Interesting how all of the "managers" are photographed in the same chair. I'll bet that means they don't have offices there!

This sounds like a complete scam.

They keep crappy records. I have scheduled a couple of interviews with them, then cancel at the last minute, making them play phone tag.

HAW HAW HAW

Posted by: Sugar Daddy ()
Date: August 25, 2014 02:23PM

wonder if some of these young beauties would consider being my "personal assistant"?

Posted by: vaattorneygeneralwillcall ()
Date: August 27, 2014 05:16PM

I plan on shutting this scam down.they screw people out of their money.all bs, and empty promises. good job on phone tag with clowns. CEO is bernie madoof wannabbe, with fancy title, language on site, intended to fool young naive people. has to be stopped before he screws more people out of money.business trips, awards, etc. what an idiot.

Posted by: MRKSCAMMER ()
Date: August 27, 2014 09:39PM

if you want 2 dollars per hour, and be paid at their discretion when they want to pay, go ahead. i wander why ex employees dont take action against this clown

Posted by: companylegit ()
Date: August 28, 2014 04:34PM

company of course is legit, but it is all bs. awards- by whom? promise of management. Let me put it this way. banks, call people vp, so they will not have to pay them overtime. if you are a clerk, you get paid overtime. if you are a vp, you dont. in this case, managers, are to entice and keep young naive people .they fail to understand that you can still make money, doing same crap, but be upfront about it.

Posted by: dont do it ()
Date: September 11, 2014 08:31AM

I applied to this job and received a call from an enthusiastic lady about an hour later..red flag. I was on my way to interview with Fast Trac in Alexandria. I should've asked if they were pushing any Verizon products...

This area is so into Verizon, years ago and back in 2007 I worked for a company which had a model most people here are very well familiar with, canvasing territory, knocking on doors, soliciting business owners to switch them from AT&T to Verizon. In the office which was a room in the basement we all stood in a circle screaming goals goals, high fiving those who wrote up customers that day ringing the stupid bell going to team nights with people you don't know and some you dont like (the teacher's pet)
My interview with Fast Trac was hilarious, they handed me an intro sheet which included questions about my education and experience. I commented in the margin see resume, after all that's what a resume is for so why are you asking me to rewrite....oh because the interviewer didn't have the time to read it?
The guy had a thick accent (Ramsis) and wanted to get into an ego shooting match with me. He didn't smile, didn't ask casual questions, I guess I was intimidating. The funniest thing took place when he began describing Fios I asked him so this is knock on door kinda of a job and that pissed him off. He replied by saying thats a primitive approach and people have evolved. I shifted my weight and asked him please explain. After a long song and dance he concluded, we then approach the customer, I said and if I was living in a high rise how would you approach my appartment...his face turned red and just shrugged his shoulders. I insisted on him answering and motioned him with my hand as come on say it...you knock on the door. He still wont give up and said or ring the bell...what an idiot.

I have learned one thing from that interview, if you have been called over the phone for an interview soon after you have applied for a job the first question to ask that cute lady on the phone is do you promote any Verizon products. If she answered yes then run away.

Posted by: Uncle Sam. ()
Date: September 11, 2014 08:50AM

JustanFYI Wrote:
> fortressmaximus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > No gas compensation, you drive a hour to get to
> > work and drive another hour to do door to door.
>
> >
>
>
> Just to let you know, commuting miles to and from
> work are not tax deductible, not for the business
> and not for you.
>
> However, the mileage from your place of employment
> to the location in which you're going to do a
> specific job for the day IS tax deductible. The
> option is, either the company can reimburse the
> rate at the IRS mandated limits, or you can track
> that mileage and itemize your deductions at the
> end of the year and expense that mileage as well.
>
> But why am I telling you this, you sound like an
> intelligent guy with a strong educational
> background that obviously already knows this,
> right?

Such a tax expert! You must work for the irs! 1. Do you think the person has enough other deductions such that it exceeds the standard deduction? Does this sound like a home owner to you with mortgage interest? 2. Only work expenses that exceed 2% of you income are deductible, i.e., you make 100k and have $1800 with of work expenses...no deduction. You have $2100 worth of work deductions, you get to deduct $100. Woohoo! And that's only if you already have thousands of other deductions such that it even makes sense to deduct rather than take the standard deduction.

Posted by: SCAMDISCOVERER ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:01PM

they pay less thann min wage. you bust all day, sell 10 -20 a week and getr 100 dol per week. only for naive, young kids, who dont know better .i will report this smammer to richond

Posted by: k_dub ()
Date: September 25, 2014 01:22PM

I rec'd an em today from this company stating that they reviewed the resume I submitted and their HR dept would like to ask a few follow-up questions. I've been applying for several jobs lately, but I don't have a record of applying with them, and after I researched the company online, I would NOT have applied for a direct marketing position as I have NO experience in sales. A couple of hours later, I rec'd a call from a number I didn't recognize so I didn't answer. A quick internet search of the number showed Zerin Business Consulting. They left no message. I believe I have my resume posted on CareerBuilder, so I'm sure, as someone else stated, they got it from there. So I think the company is legit, but thank goodness for the responses on this site! I will not respond to the em or waste my time.

Posted by: Geedo ()
Date: September 30, 2014 10:34AM

I got an email from this company yesterday. I don't recall sending them a resume even though I've applied to a few jobs. Marketing and sales aren't my area at all. From the sound of if they didn't read my resume either.

I might call just for have fun with them.

Posted by: Shelly Levene ()
Date: September 30, 2014 04:12PM

"Marketing and sales" is code for the lowest level of selling: either door to door, bugging friends and family, or cold calls. It has zero to do with real marketing and very little with sales for that matter. It's just that they know the uninitiated see Marketing as cool and sexy and sales as raking in the dough. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Posted by: Savedbythebell ()
Date: October 08, 2014 01:18PM

I was contacted to arrange an interview. The key words to obvious scams is entry level executive position. I got rid of verizon years ago when their rates skyrocketed. In any case, I am familiar with most scams and always, and I mean always, check out potential employers. So many are scumbags and ex cons you gotta be careful. Why would I drive all the way to tysons and then walk door to door. I can do bad by my dang self.

Posted by: SCAMDETECTOR ()
Date: October 11, 2014 09:41PM

THEY PREY ON YOUNG NAIVE PEOPLE, THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED. I KNOW OF YOUNG GIRL, AGAINST ADVISE GIVEN HER, AND SHE SHLPPED FOR MONTH FOR 200 DOLLARS. ALL ABOVE POSTS ARE CORRECT. THEY HAVE NO CONSIENCE. IF THEY DID THAT TO ME, OF COURSE, I WOULD NOT FALL FOR IT , I DID ENCYCLOPEDIA SALES, FOR 3 HRS IN 1965, AND LEARNED IMMEDIATELY IT WAS A SCAM, AND I WAS 15. IT WAS NOT QUITE AS SCAMMY AS THIS VZ SALES.

Posted by: Miso horny ()
Date: October 11, 2014 10:40PM

She gave me the best tug job I ever had!

eesh Wrote:
> Joliet Sibounheuang
>
> From: Silver Spring, MD
>
> Education: NOVA
>
> Major: Animal Science

Posted by: Miso Horny ()
Date: October 11, 2014 10:43PM

This one was disapointing, Sucky for 50.00 and didnt swallow

eesh Wrote:
> Amanda Tram
>
> From: Chantilly, VA
>
> Education: James Madison University
>
> Major: Communications Studies

Posted by: Thank you ()
Date: November 21, 2014 07:43PM

I got a call from them ("Rachel") today saying they found my resume and would like to schedule an interview with me. I called back with no answer so I decided to do some research and am so glad I did! I might just go anyways to see if they're doing anything else illegal.

Posted by: JeremyE ()
Date: December 03, 2014 02:17AM

Uncle Sam. Wrote:
> JustanFYI Wrote:
> -----
> > fortressmaximus Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > > No gas compensation, you drive a hour to get
> to
> > > work and drive another hour to do door to
> door.
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > Just to let you know, commuting miles to and
> from
> > work are not tax deductible, not for the
> business
> > and not for you.
> >
> > However, the mileage from your place of
> employment
> > to the location in which you're going to do a
> > specific job for the day IS tax deductible.
> The
> > option is, either the company can reimburse the
> > rate at the IRS mandated limits, or you can
> track
> > that mileage and itemize your deductions at the
> > end of the year and expense that mileage as
> well.
> >
> > But why am I telling you this, you sound like
> an
> > intelligent guy with a strong educational
> > background that obviously already knows this,
> > right?
>
>
> Such a tax expert! You must work for the irs! 1.
> Do you think the person has enough other
> deductions such that it exceeds the standard
> deduction? Does this sound like a home owner to
> you with mortgage interest? 2. Only work expenses
> that exceed 2% of you income are deductible, i.e.,
> you make 100k and have $1800 with of work
> expenses...no deduction. You have $2100 worth of
> work deductions, you get to deduct $100. Woohoo!
> And that's only if you already have thousands of
> other deductions such that it even makes sense to
> deduct rather than take the standard deduction.

Actually, a person who does this job would be considered poor and in one of the lowest tax brackets. The thing with this job is it's a cult. That means EVERYTHING you do is business related. You not only spend 12 hour days working 6 days a week, you make such crap money that some live together in a group home full of co-workers to be able to afford rent. On top of the 60+ hour work weeks for an average of maybe $2 an hour, you're constantly sent on "business trips" for a week or more at a time. You are paying for all of it yourself- transportation, lodging, food, etc. If you think that is it, you'd be wrong. Everyone would need to blow off some steam and try to relax, have fun if they were putting themselves through all that. So Friday or Saturday night, large amounts of the "office", after work, will go to dinner and drinks where, guess what, most of the discussion is focused on, you guessed it- work and other business related topics.

So while you are being a bit snarky and trying to show you're smarter then the original posts writer, you are reported in this job to the IRS with a 1099. So you MUST know that means they are self employed so your point that "2. Only work expenses that exceed 2% of you income are deductible" isn't exactly relavent. You were correct in that commuting from home and office isn't expensible. Also correct that thjere is no way they could afford their own homes. But when 90% of EVERY part of your life becomes business related, as self employed your deductions would be way more then any standard. All business trips, meals where business was discussed, any expense typically that a worker at a 9-5 desk job, mostly all become tax write offs.

Where the real issue is, is that no one tells these people any of this. The most they say is keep an account of all expenses for taxes at the end of the year. But lets be serious, who knows what that means and if you dont, when do you find the time to research the info. And if you're privleged enough to already know these things you're ahead of the curve. But what about being 4 days into a "business trip," staying 6 people to 1 hotel room, its 40 degrees out and pouring down rain, after expenses, you've made $30... you are also supposed to remember to record everything for tax purposes that no one told you about in the first place.

So instead of critizing the author of the original post, use this forum as I just did, not only to point out posts like yours that aren't helpful or thought out, but mainly to share your experience in hopes to help others not make the same mistakes you made.

I was 21 at the time and had no idea what I was getting into. If just one person reads this, specially if they already work for one of these companies, and gets out, it was worth it. "Thanks for letting me share & Juice by you!..." (been through a meeting with these people and you got it :)

Posted by: Mr. Hart ()
Date: December 09, 2014 01:13PM

I just recently quit this job cause the management was so freaking horrible like they will straight up disrespect you in front of the employees and act like nothing happened so my advice to people trying to look for a job don't apply to Zerin Business consulting been there since October.

I made friends with that company that were some straight up snakes they will throw you under the bus to get a promotion everybody in the job kisses ass to management to get green lit "territory" I've seen people not get a close (sale) and still get promoted so it's not legit the whole company is bullshit.

Posted by: Merv Hughes ()
Date: December 12, 2014 03:17PM

If you go to http://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/ you will find plenty of info about this company.

Posted by: Zoey Asher ()
Date: December 30, 2014 06:59AM

I received a call back from zerin the same day I did my application I found that kind of odd. During the call the young lady offered me a position telling me my pay rate is 35,000 to 45,000 a year. Then asked me if I wanted to come in for a interview tomorrow (today). The time is now 6:30am I will not waist my time im so happy I came across these reviews because I did not feel right about this at all!!!!!!

Posted by: RACHEKA ()
Date: December 30, 2014 10:12AM

I GOT A CALL FROM ZERIN YESTERDAY SAYING THEY WANTED ME TO COME IN FOR AN INTERVIEW TODAY, I SAID WHAT POSITION IT WAS CAUSE I DIDNT SEND IN NO APP TO THEM SHE SAID SHE GOT IT OFF CAREER BUILDERS, SHE SAID IT WAS FOR SOME MANAGEMENT SHIT , I WAS DRIVING HOME FROM WORK AND SAID I COULDNT SPEAK NOW I'LL CALL WHEN I GET HOME , AS I WAS DRIVING HOME I WAS THINKNG HELL DID THEY EVEN READ MY RESUME ,NOTHING ON THIER STATES MANAGEMENT, I CALLED SHE GAVE ME AN INTERVIEW FOR TODY , I WENT TO THIER WEBSITE HAD TO CAREFUL READ BECAUSE ITS NOT CLEAR WHAT THEY R ABOUT , CONSULTING AND SALES , SORRY NOT FOR ME , IM NOT GOING TO THE INTERVIEW TODAY @9;45

Posted by: Student ()
Date: April 03, 2015 12:30PM

Thanks for advice... After reading this thread, it became clear what the position I was about to interview for was going to be. I just didn't see the signs before. They wouldn't send me a job description, and on during the first interview, the interviewer was hesitant to answer my question of what my role would be at the company.

Posted by: e6eFc ()
Date: April 03, 2015 01:43PM

4, 2, 1, 5. Not 3 shes to skinny.

Posted by: Raymond Kenney ()
Date: April 04, 2015 11:07PM

BEWARE

Zerin is a scam. They toss you a job title like "marketing manager", and you wear a fancy suit to work, but beware, they are a door to door scam. Nothing real. It's a step below amway scams. Beware of Mr. Farhad Billimoria as well. He is a career rapist.

Posted by: granny skid-marks ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:51PM

This is the perfect job for you, if you like to come to work each morning with a smile on your face and have someone jam a stapler in your pee-hole.

Something smelled like a donkey took a dump in my lunchbox from the moment I stepped into the office. The odor made me think of my grandmothers poo poo...I thought to myself, I did just fart, but this is overwhelmingly stinky and I normally enjoy my own farts. I asked the receptionist if she had crapped in her pants lately, trying to seem as polite as I could and not falsely accuse anyone of shitting their pants. She smiled and said, "yes I did, thank you for noticing" with a sexy smile. I was told that every employee must crap their pants at least once a day and aren't allowed to change until at least three people compliment the stench.

I took the job and now happily shit myself 3 or 4 times before noon (a company record). I drive a golden elephant to work and can turn anything into ice cream. (Even Poop) :)

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.