HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Homaira Rahman
Posted by: dont worry abbout itt ()
Date: July 11, 2008 08:34PM

everyone please stop worrying about how, why, when, and what her story was. instead of going off at each other, homy's death should bring you all together and remember her. I wasn't close to her but a few of my siblings were hit hard by this trajedy. im not going to aact like i know her that well but i saw her that night at the park a few hours before she was taken and she looked so innocent. i am sorry this happened to someone like her. it's been a week and look what everyone is doing. the world is a mest up place and that will never change. let her rest in peace, don't fight over who knew her and who didn't. if you knew her you should tell everyone how great of a person she was, what she did and how she made you smile. if you didn't know her just read and learn about what she did, what she was, and what she acclomplished. that would probably be what she wanted. if not than just please don't comment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Another Soul ()
Date: July 11, 2008 08:39PM

She seems like a very generous and loving young girl. Her intentions in life seem very giving & grateful. It's a very terrible and loss and may Allah help the murderer find the straight path in this world.

Our afghan community need to come together, push aside our differences, & not let things happen like this. We need to create a strong ummah and teach our kids about life's true meaning and show them the straight path. This should be a sign that our community so totally distorted, no offense. We need ways to strengthen our imans and create a peaceful environment for our future generations.

Know yourself & you will know God

Posted by: afghan ()
Date: July 11, 2008 09:27PM

I agree with "LegalHustler" some of us should stop bashing Islam...we should not judge a religion based on the religion's followers...and on that I pray for all our muslim brothers and sisters to come together and finally realize that death can come any minute...

May Homaira Rest in Peace!!

Posted by: afghan guy ()
Date: July 11, 2008 09:47PM

afghanguy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just to clarify afghanguy is different from afghan
> guy.
>
> As for afghan guy, I'm glad your obtaining your
> masters I happened to go to a top twenty school
> and am working on my PHD. As far as education
> goes--putting your credentials and advertising
> yourself on this page isn't very "educated" or
> "classy" of you so please sir do not mock
> me--regardless I think you were looking for a
> "bravo" or a congrads, so here it is good for you
> for going to GMU.
>
> I personally am fed up with this page and don't
> care --I said what I had to so the truth is known,
> if I angered anyone I apologize but when you read
> such non sense, such ignorance, it angers you
> that your OWN COUNTRYMEN pick on a fellow sister.
> Let it be, Homy is gone.
>
> Arian I am a very close friend and relative.
>
> Thanks.

I was putting my education to show that your arrogance isn't very educated at all. Putting people down, because you think your somehow better than they are. People like that make me sick, and I just wanted to let you know, that you're not the only one with an education. And trust me, I know a lot of idiots that go to great schools. It shows how low your character is by putting down people that might of gone to community college, if you would read my first post you would see I did condemn people judging her, I'm on your side, I'm just not as arrogant.

Posted by: vapesho ()
Date: July 12, 2008 12:50AM

R.I.P Homaira jan.

I've been reading this post for days now and it seems like it would be best to shut this forum down.

People who didn't know her came here "express their opinion" on how she died. How do you express opinion on someone who was murdered? You came here to gossip about whether she dated this guy or not, probably to make yourself feel better for all those guys or girls you dated?

Afghanguy I like some of the stuff you said. Californian- awesome job. I think I know who you are :)
Arian-let these people say what they want.

People OPEN YOUR EYES. Look around you. All these deaths and catastrophies are signs of Judgement Day. Learn from each death, as this is God's way of sacrificing a life letting us know we have steered off the righteous path. Those who leave like Homaira jan did are the lucky ones. We commit sins on a daily basis.

Learn from Homaira's kindness. Look at her pictures and you'll see how pure her eyes are. Her heart was full of compassion and life. Respect each other. Don't forget to say hello and especially good-bye.

Posted by: vapesho ()
Date: July 12, 2008 01:08AM

Wait- my previous message to Californian- I do not know you. And I have to add that some of your comments were not need, such as "making her a public figure" what insecurities do you have towards a deceased? Are you in competition?

WHAT- if you know Arian address her in private. Keep your low class comments at bay and think about what you're writing.

Posted by: Afgngrl ()
Date: July 12, 2008 01:36AM

I cannot believe you people. Its typical of you guys to be fighting about petty stuff. Look at how caught up youre getting in all this. True afghans.

Posted by: Maro ()
Date: July 12, 2008 02:58AM

LOL @ WHAT! Arian is the A55 kiss type. very fake and extremely desperate for acceptance from her faker surrounding. GROW up ARIAN this isn't highschool.

Posted by: shak007 ()
Date: July 12, 2008 03:45AM

Homaira Jan RIP. You did what you did to protect your family's name, at the end you paid the ultimate price. True Afghan girl...By the way I know the truth of what had happned on the night of July 4th, I cannot say, because Im part of the legal system.

Posted by: Dumb People ()
Date: July 12, 2008 04:41AM

RIP Homaira jan,

I have came across this website and this site is a joke. It seems its a bunch of "obvious ignorant idiots" (and this includes you so-called educated people) who are making lame arguments with each other........the funny thing is.....each "smart" person comes on and tries to bash someone else to make their point.... it would be entertaining if it was a different topic... I think all of you "so called smart people" need to check your egos at the door and let this poor girl rest in peace. this is memorial site and blog, not a place for you to prove how smart you are......this goes for all of you: vapesho, californian, afghanguy, arif399, and everyone else. ba liaze khudda, stop arguing with each other over this poor girls memorial. have some ghairat, and stop your nonsense. If you are really as smart as you claim, you will ignore the last posts about you and leave this site alone, for the memorial of Homaira jan. Your posts have become ridiculous and pointless. This is not a forum for you guys to prove your intelligence, and if you care that much, share your emails with each other and argue individually. This is why Afghanistan is the state, its in.

Posted by: Eshpelaq ()
Date: July 12, 2008 06:18AM

to protect your family name? what fucking culture is that? to die and protect a fucking name? you are the most stupid idiot person I ever seen. that is fucking pashtun culture not the rest of Afghanistan.

Posted by: Eshpelaq ()
Date: July 12, 2008 06:19AM

shak007 Wrote:
> Homaira Jan RIP. You did what you did to protect
> your family's name, at the end you paid the
> ultimate price. True Afghan girl...By the way I
> know the truth of what had happned on the night of
> July 4th, I cannot say, because Im part of the
> legal system.

to protect your family name? what fucking culture is that? to die and protect a fucking name? you are the most stupid idiot person I ever seen. that is fucking pashtun culture not the rest of Afghanistan.

Posted by: Player ()
Date: July 12, 2008 11:12AM

you guys think this is bad.. read what people are saying at afghanbuzz.

http://afghanbuzz.com/diary/blog/2008/07/09/ehsan-amin-picture/

Posted by: dont worry abbout itt ()
Date: July 12, 2008 12:52PM

dude you fucking grow up MARO! dumb ass bitch! why are you on homys page talking shit about arian. shes far from being fake, and if she was jealous and a gossip queen i don't think she would have the amount of friends that she does. ive seen homy be nice to a lot of people but she was good friends with a select few which includes arian. u WHAT gFORUM and ASHAMED are propbably the same fucking person and are jealous of arian which is why your making this about her instead of homy. why are you on this page asking if arian got married to her fiance yet?! what the hell! this is exactly how some of you make afgn grls look bad

Posted by: VA Girl ()
Date: July 12, 2008 01:16PM

Well said afghan guy...I just read your last two posts...thank you for writing the truth.

Posted by: PANJSHIR ()
Date: July 12, 2008 01:31PM

ok here is the scoup about this chick that was killed.

Her life was short and muder is very much condoned

The truth about her>>

She was a Muslim "so called" that Drank <<<<--- major sin
went clubbing <<<---- can cause you to sin
dated men b4 marrage <<<----- major sin in islam
she dressed very slutty i am sure that every one has seen her around the concerts very skimppy cloths.. SIN for a muslim girl to dress like that.

last thing was that she was very stuck up.. she though she was some high class person or something..

this is the truth about this girl.

her friends
she hung out with a bunch of sluts.. like the bobble head girl named tabasco
from trivission..
this Girl named Mariam That has major problem with her teeth..
i dont want to keep going..

This poor girl died and we need to pray for her
she has commited a lot of sins and we need to pray that god forgives her

Posted by: afghan ()
Date: July 12, 2008 01:40PM

pansjhir:

why the heck are you going to come on here and talk shit about the dead and other afghan girls? i guess that makes you a very good Muslim? this site is filled with a bunch of idiots that keep repeating themselves.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 12, 2008 01:43PM

Dumb People Wrote:
> this is memorial site and blog

LOL! it's neither of those! wow... talk about dumb.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Goatfaced Wog ()
Date: July 12, 2008 05:03PM

It used to be. Now it's a forum for folks to mock muslim swine.

Posted by: Slack Jawed Yokel ()
Date: July 12, 2008 06:24PM

Muslim swine, eh? Don't you rednecks have some saying, like "don't wrestle with the pig - you'll just get dirty and the pig likes it?"

I expected better from your ol' country wisdom. Bring it on.

And I wouldn't crack wise about our cock-sucking habits - you rednecks are probably fucking your sisters this very minute, and every red blooded American knows it.

Hee haw!

Posted by: sgsd ()
Date: July 12, 2008 07:30PM

since when did muslims take over this forum

Posted by: Naser ()
Date: July 12, 2008 07:43PM

following ling is a picture of Homaira Rahman standing next to Ehsan Amin a week before getting killed.
www.tajikam.com

Posted by: Abdul Disease ()
Date: July 12, 2008 08:01PM

How can you tell that this muzzie cunt is dead? Certainly not by the smell. They all smell like the shit that they are.

Posted by: Sadaf ()
Date: July 12, 2008 08:36PM

This is to everyone who has made inappropriate and negative comments...... One day your day will come. Please remember we will all taste death. Toba bikashen!

Date: July 12, 2008 10:06PM

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for my offensive comments. The reason I keep posting that homo stuff about Muhammad and Allah is because

I'm a fag

and I have fantasies of being fucked up the ass by Arab men

I live in Gator's Creek, Georgia

I only have two teeth, so I won't bite your cock

I already practiced on my goat, so I'm a professional

Sorry for being an idiot redneck fag. I can't help it.

Bye

HEE HAW!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 12, 2008 10:16PM

Goatfaced Wog Wrote:
>>> I live in Gator's Creek, Georgia

Excellent reference to JimBob from the Touchtone Terrorist prank calls. Love it!

Edit: Scooter's Roofin is LOL funny!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2008 10:22PM by TheMeeper.

Date: July 12, 2008 10:54PM

Word, Meeper!

Hijacking redneck's screennames is the best kind of Jihad.

Watch out, everyone! The hillbillies at Scooter's Roofin' might need to throw on some new KKK hoods for cover!

HEE-HAW!

Posted by: 1223 ()
Date: July 12, 2008 11:21PM

I have read and heard many stories about this incident and even though i did not know her personally, my heart and prayers go out to her and her family. That could've been anyone it's scary to realize that this incident happened soo close to home.

I can only imagine how her family must feel. I can't involve myself in the other conversations b/c i am not afghan nor do i want to know who, what, when, where...
I'm pretty sure that when everyone close to her heard of this tragic incident they got there answers the rest of us can only pray for her and prevent any female from going thru the same thing...

Regardless of how she was and who she was gave Eshan Amin no right to take her life. Only allah determines that and only allah can judge us..

R.I.P Homaira Rahman and may peace be with your family

Posted by: Ahmad ()
Date: July 13, 2008 03:33AM

This is a pretty serious Afghan forum here. Are we still talkin about this incident? From what i hear is this, the guy was from Holland or something and here illegally. He was a coward. First of all if he was "Afghan" as you guys say is the culture at fault here. He would not have had a secret relationship with her. He would consult her family for her hand. He would respect her and her families wishes. This man did everything outside of traditional Afghan cultural methods. He's not an Afghan, he is a murderer. From what i hear he didn't have substantial family here. Who knows this persons past. The lesson to learn from this incident is the following: do not embrace someone simply because of cultural similarities. Afghans trust Afghans a little too easily. Always give relationships time to progress, especially Afghan ones.

Posted by: Shirin ()
Date: July 13, 2008 11:22AM

Ahmad Jan, you make some excellent points about Afghans and relationships here in America.
But I wanted to add to one of your points as an Afghan female. Most of the time, Afghan girls do not have the luxury of allowing relationships time to progress, especially if their families do not know about the relationship. They either have to get married right away, or hide it from their family for a long time until the boy says he's ready to talk to the parents. Sometimes it works out fine, but often you either end up with a marriage that falls apart because the two never got to know each other, or you end up with a girl being taken advantage of by a cowardly boy for a long, long time. I have seen this over and over with my Afghan female acquaintances. Afghan men are becoming cowards today in America, I'm sad to say. THey hold all the cards. Afghan women are practically the ones asking for THEIR hand in marriage, and they know it. Bachaha az onomo khater eqa naz mefroshand.
Afghan parents really need to get modern and start being realistic about today's world. Your daughters are going to get into relationships whether you like it or not, so at least give her the freedom to be open with you so you can be supportive and protect her where necessary. And maybe then, Afghan guys will think twice about taking advantage of your daughters and you'll be able to spot a coward before it's too late.

Posted by: Player ()
Date: July 13, 2008 11:55AM

Cat fight!!!!!!

Nazia's friend Says:
July 12th, 2008 at 10:29 pm

This Message is for Samira Atash…….

I am reading this Blog and it is very sad to hear your friend is dead….. No one should die for any cause. But to put some light on this issue, Homaira was dating this guy for 5 years as we all know, confirmed by many afghans,……her friend Tabasum (Kala Kata uzback) who date out of race, (Tuff lanat-e khuda to her and she calls herself afghan girl) she is a disgrace to afghan community and many other afghan girls who secretly do something then when it comes to time, they call themselves “Good Girl”

Homaira used him and cheated on him……. two other guys by the name Omar from GWU and Ali from California confirmed that she was dating them too at the time she dated Ehsan….Police tracked the phone calls from her cell phone. What do you call that Samira, isn’t that cheating……I guess not in your dictionary cuz you used to do it yourself while married to Ali (Your Ex)……..it is true that your husband found you having sex with Spanish guy at your house inside your bed. That is why you got divorced and he kicked your ass out of the house.

Samira who talk about Islam, have you ever looked at your own credential……. who was divorced by Ali, why he divorced you…… you were cheating behind his back………then I remember in GMU…..you were dating an Arab guy and you were caught by a Police at GMU giving head to Arab guy in parking lot and it was published on Broadside GMU 1996 June edition….you can look at the achieve.. Samira do Islam say that to give blow job in the parking lot?

Samira Jan, from what I heard and seen…….you were one of the afghan whore at the time and all afghan girls and guys used to call you Afghan whore of Fairfax.

Samira, you got some media’s attention because you happened to start a business in the fashion industry and people think that you are a role model, (Role Model my ass if they know your past and what you did to your ex-husband).

Cheating behind his back and giving blow drop to guys…….he divorced your ass and dump you like a piece of shit.

You mentioned about “what prophet Mohammad preached”…..do you have any idea what you are talking about….do you think Prophet said cheat behind your husband and suck guy’s dick inside the university.

Do you know about your father credential who stole millions of dollar from Afghan Arianna Airline and come to US….? Do People know your father is sought by Interpol Police, and since your father is American Citizen, America do not deport their citizen to other countries to get punished. Your business boomed because the stolen money by your father now is being channeled through your business or your sister and people think uh yah these girls are successful…. Do not forget People know you very well, and I think you should keep quite and don’t curse people out in this site…..

You talked about Islam and then cursed at Nazia “bro gobokho” that really show what kind of trashy family you come from.

After you got hooked up with Nissry family, you think people don’t know about your past and respect you……Respect for you my ass……. you are the same whore and god know how many guys you fuck behind your new husband.

Recommendation for your husband> maybe he should track your cell phone calls.

Posted by: GFW ()
Date: July 13, 2008 01:38PM

So you admit it! You ARE a goat-faced wog! And a filthy muslim to boot!.
P.S. You stupid muslim swine, rednecks don't know what the word "wog" means.
Even by mohammaden standards you are an imbecile.

Posted by: Guy Wire ()
Date: July 13, 2008 01:42PM

Poo Homaira! AShe was such a lovely dog!

Posted by: Goat Faced Wog ()
Date: July 13, 2008 03:08PM

GFW - just like we predicted, you're back with a new KKK hood!
Anyone who can Google knows what "wog" means - so don't get you're redneck asshole so tight.
If you hadn't noticed, I used your screenname so I could give you what you asked for - a big Muslim dick up your ass.

Open wide!

HEE HAW!

Date: July 13, 2008 03:18PM

Goatfaced Wog Wrote:
> Hijacking redneck's screennames is the best kind
> of Jihad.

do you even know what Jihad means?! i seriously doubt that "hijacking" an anonymous poster's alias counts as a holy war.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: July 13, 2008 03:28PM

"Jihad" means "struggle" in Arabic.

As in, you "struggling" with my cock up your ass.

HEE HAW!

Date: July 13, 2008 03:33PM

Goat Faced Wog Wrote:
> "Jihad" means "struggle" in Arabic.
>
> As in, you "struggling" with my cock up your ass.
>
> HEE HAW!

wow, you are seriously gay. please return to your afgan cave.

Date: July 13, 2008 03:45PM

You're getting off on it just as much as I am... else you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

I'm not going back to my cave till your tobacco-chewing faggot ass takes my load and gets back under its porch in Georgia.

Y'all come back again now, ya hear?

HEE HAW!

Date: July 13, 2008 03:55PM

shouldn't you be out exploding yourself somewhere?
file.php?2,file=3264

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2008 03:56PM by Gravis.

Date: July 13, 2008 03:58PM

Yes, in your ass.

HEE HAW!

Date: July 13, 2008 05:33PM

Another dead muslim pig. The world smells just a litle better. Unlike the dead muzzie cunt that is.

Posted by: Abdul Disease ()
Date: July 13, 2008 05:35PM

Homaira was such a nice dog. Poor thing!

Posted by: bookfish ()
Date: July 13, 2008 05:58PM

this Homaira Rahman girl was ugly, to put it politely.

but her death in still tragic, hope the killer gets what he/she deservers in jail.

Posted by: Khorasani ()
Date: July 14, 2008 01:15AM

Our civilized society turned into hell barbaric bloodshed scheme since the thugs and bandit’s Afghan ethnic took over our country and terrorized our rich culture later changed our beloved country name to Afghanistan after their blood-spattered tribe. Nobody is able to stop these types of violence, misery and nomadic system till we stand all together against them.
Attachments:
0,1020,1234959,00.jpg

Posted by: Sammer ()
Date: July 14, 2008 01:19AM

Khorasani Wrote:
> Our civilized society turned into hell barbaric
> bloodshed scheme since the thugs and bandit’s
> Afghan ethnic took over our country and terrorized
> our rich culture later changed our beloved country
> name to Afghanistan after their blood-spattered
> tribe. Nobody is able to stop these types of
> violence, misery and nomadic system till we stand
> all together against them.

thats the reason why i dont call myself an Afghan.

Posted by: AFGHAN ()
Date: July 14, 2008 08:43AM

Sammer Wrote:
> Khorasani Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Our civilized society turned into hell barbaric
> > bloodshed scheme since the thugs and bandit’s
> > Afghan ethnic took over our country and
> terrorized
> > our rich culture later changed our beloved
> country
> > name to Afghanistan after their blood-spattered
> > tribe. Nobody is able to stop these types of
> > violence, misery and nomadic system till we
> stand
> > all together against them.
>
>
> thats the reason why i dont call myself an Afghan.

And believe me, it's much appreciated. Call yourself persian, that would do us all a favor. Thanks.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 14, 2008 10:12AM

"Our civilized society turned into hell barbaric bloodshed scheme since the thugs and bandit’s Afghan ethnic took over our country and terrorized our rich culture later changed our beloved country name to Afghanistan after their blood-spattered tribe. Nobody is able to stop these types of violence, misery and nomadic system till we stand all together against them."

Nothing a strategically placed daisy cutter couldn't fix....

Posted by: khalid aka dipset ()
Date: July 14, 2008 10:20AM

wow gravis ur a white red nick dumbass, hope u dont live in a trailer park trash, or u do and using a stolen computer dont u got a sister to bone on or shes busy giveing u head. arian ur fucken right, let these wise ass say there thing. and yeah if u really wanna start anything please name ur game see me anywere. let things be as is its allready bad to see people my age go. best thing we can do is to prevent racist shit and other stuff. rip homi, rip freddi fingers and all those who in the past. dipset

Posted by: Honest!!!! ()
Date: July 14, 2008 11:56AM

CHRIST....... IS THIS TRUE????

Nazia's friend Says:

I am reading this Blog and it is very sad to hear your friend is dead….. No one should die for any cause. But to put some light on this issue, Homaira was dating this guy for 5 years as we all know, confirmed by many afghans,……her friend Tabasum (Kala Kata uzback) who date out of race, (Tuff lanat-e khuda to her and she calls herself afghan girl) she is a disgrace to afghan community and many other afghan girls who secretly do something then when it comes to time, they call themselves “Good Girl”

Homaira used him and cheated on him……. two other guys by the name Omar from GWU and Ali from California confirmed that she was dating them too at the time she dated Ehsan….Police tracked the phone calls from her cell phone. What do you call that Samira, isn’t that cheating……I guess not in your dictionary cuz you used to do it yourself while married to Ali (Your Ex)……..it is true that your husband found you having sex with Spanish guy at your house inside your bed. That is why you got divorced and he kicked your ass out of the house.

Samira who talk about Islam, have you ever looked at your own credential……. who was divorced by Ali, why he divorced you…… you were cheating behind his back………then I remember in GMU…..you were dating an Arab guy and you were caught by a Police at GMU giving head to Arab guy in parking lot and it was published on Broadside GMU 1996 June edition….you can look at the achieve.. Samira do Islam say that to give blow job in the parking lot?

Samira Jan, from what I heard and seen…….you were one of the afghan whore at the time and all afghan girls and guys used to call you Afghan whore of Fairfax.

Samira, you got some media’s attention because you happened to start a business in the fashion industry and people think that you are a role model, (Role Model my ass if they know your past and what you did to your ex-husband).

Cheating behind his back and giving blow drop to guys…….he divorced your ass and dump you like a piece of shit.

You mentioned about “what prophet Mohammad preached”…..do you have any idea what you are talking about….do you think Prophet said cheat behind your husband and suck guy’s dick inside the university.

Do you know about your father credential who stole millions of dollar from Afghan Arianna Airline and come to US….? Do People know your father is sought by Interpol Police, and since your father is American Citizen, America do not deport their citizen to other countries to get punished. Your business boomed because the stolen money by your father now is being channeled through your business or your sister and people think uh yah these girls are successful…. Do not forget People know you very well, and I think you should keep quite and don’t curse people out in this site…..

You talked about Islam and then cursed at Nazia “bro gobokho” that really show what kind of trashy family you come from.

After you got hooked up with Nissry family, you think people don’t know about your past and respect you……Respect for you my ass……. you are the same whore and god know how many guys you fuck behind your new husband.

Posted by: afg420 ()
Date: July 14, 2008 11:58AM

Esay below is fact?

Nazia's friend Says:

Date: July 14, 2008 01:06PM

haha woo woo aight girls ya need to stop this whore calling thing we all have past and future. just bc ur pissed does not mean u girls go ahead and do that karma sucks so good luck girls. and also i need to think about a wife. maybe a girl from the mars. anyways stop this none sense. be good other as others be good to u.its my way. rest hommies

Date: July 14, 2008 01:07PM

> Nazia's friend Wrote:
> her friend Tabasum (Kala Kata uzback) who date out of race

what's wrong with dating someone from another race?

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 14, 2008 01:10PM

Hi,

Anyone interested in stopping predatory towing? I had a tow truck driver break in my car to "verify" my parking pass. They towed the car and the pass was "magically" lost. Hmmmmm. The police officer asked them to produce the parking pass but it was "not there". I was told I will have to file in civil court. Huh? This is the third illegal tow from my residence in 18 months. There was one that was legal. I had a visitor park in the wrong spot after I told them the correct spot.

If you are interested in getting a class action suit together, and in changing laws so they can't just steal your car and lie about where it was parked later then please contact me.

I am sick and tired of being towed. The tow truck driver should have to document the parking location and should have to document that they did all they could to verify a parking pass. If they lose the video or if it is of poor quality then they should have to refund the money.

The burden of proof should be on the tow company (photos and video) to prove it was a legal tow. Not the other way around. How many people living in town houses or apartments can point a night-vision video camera on their car (if they are lucky enough to park where they can set a camera up?) Don't bother to put the camera in your car......you have to pay to get the car and the camera out and then it's too late. The camera has to be where they cannot get to it.

I was told I have to prove it was not a legal tow. Huh? So basically, if a tow truck driver happens to be a liar and a thief (not all of them are....there are some honest ones) then you are at their mercy?

Something is wrong with this picture. I am all for towing cars that are parked illegally, are parked in fire lanes, in front of handicap ramps, in someone elses spot or on an expired meter. Tow companies are there for good reasons too. I have met some great ones who went out of their way to help me.

Something needs to be done about predatory towing. New federal laws enable localities to enact regulations for tow companies. Go to towguy.org and search Virginia. It is amazing what they get away with.

I suggest a couple of laws.

1. A police officer must be present when a tow driver breaks into a car to verify a parking pass. Otherwise they can just throw the pass away after the tow and say there was no pass.

2. If there is a parking/towing policy then there must be a sign in every entrance and exit of that parking lot. Period. The sign must be of a minimum size (huge). It should say something like.....we routinely tow our customers and residents. Have a nice day.

3. If the driver of a car gets in the car before it is hooked up they cannot hook the car up or tow the car. If the driver is standing beside the car they cannot tow the car or hook it up. If the driver (or other person) is IN the car they cannot tow the car (or hook it up).

4. If the tow truck driver requests a driver move their car from the illegal spot and they refuse to do so within a specific time frame (3 minutes?) (must be documented on video) then the driver can hook the car and charge for it. If the driver refuses to paythe hook fee then the tow driver can take the car. If the driver of the car curses or assaults the tow truck driver then the driver of the car goes to jail (as they should) All this should be documented and timed on video. If there is a repeat offender (documented on video and paper) then the tow driver should be able to take the car without warning.

2. no car with a handicap tag or sticker should ever be towed from any handicap spot of any kind. Period. have a look at the story in towguy.org. A little old lady in her eighties was hooked up (she had handicap sticker and was parked in a handicap spot). They charged her a $200 crook....uh, er, I mean hook fee.

Sorry this post is so long....still fuming days after towing event.

Posted by: u r stupid ()
Date: July 14, 2008 01:55PM

SRE- why the hell are you posting your towing problems on here? My goodness you are a pure freak of an asshole

Hilarious...
Posted by: Curious ()
Date: July 14, 2008 02:33PM

HONEST---> oh wow, thanks bbc for all that in depth info. I heard rumors from other afghans but didnt believe it fully.

Posted by: michelle ()
Date: July 14, 2008 04:20PM

May allah be with her and her family. she was beautiful in and out.

I hope eshan amin rots in jail and I hope gets the death sentence. it doesn't give him the right to kill her.

that is for all afghan guys all round the world. I hope his family suffers.

May allah be with all of the afghan.

Posted by: michelle ()
Date: July 14, 2008 04:37PM

my prayers are with her family and her friends.

may the suspect rot in hell in jail and his family suffers really bad.

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: July 14, 2008 04:56PM

Hi,

Anyone interested in stopping predatory towing? I had a tow truck driver break in my car to "verify" my parking pass. They towed the car and the pass was "magically" lost. Hmmmmm. The police officer asked them to produce the parking pass but it was "not there". I was told I will have to file in civil court. Huh? This is the third illegal tow from my residence in 18 months. There was one that was legal. I had a visitor park in the wrong spot after I told them the correct spot.

If you are interested in getting a class action suit together, and in changing laws so they can't just steal your car and lie about where it was parked later then please contact me.

I am sick and tired of being towed. The tow truck driver should have to document the parking location and should have to document that they did all they could to verify a parking pass. If they lose the video or if it is of poor quality then they should have to refund the money.

The burden of proof should be on the tow company (photos and video) to prove it was a legal tow. Not the other way around. How many people living in town houses or apartments can point a night-vision video camera on their car (if they are lucky enough to park where they can set a camera up?) Don't bother to put the camera in your car......you have to pay to get the car and the camera out and then it's too late. The camera has to be where they cannot get to it.

I was told I have to prove it was not a legal tow. Huh? So basically, if a tow truck driver happens to be a liar and a thief (not all of them are....there are some honest ones) then you are at their mercy?

Something is wrong with this picture. I am all for towing cars that are parked illegally, are parked in fire lanes, in front of handicap ramps, in someone elses spot or on an expired meter. Tow companies are there for good reasons too. I have met some great ones who went out of their way to help me.

Something needs to be done about predatory towing. New federal laws enable localities to enact regulations for tow companies. Go to towguy.org and search Virginia. It is amazing what they get away with.

I suggest a couple of laws.

1. A police officer must be present when a tow driver breaks into a car to verify a parking pass. Otherwise they can just throw the pass away after the tow and say there was no pass.

2. If there is a parking/towing policy then there must be a sign in every entrance and exit of that parking lot. Period. The sign must be of a minimum size (huge). It should say something like.....we routinely tow our customers and residents. Have a nice day.

3. If the driver of a car gets in the car before it is hooked up they cannot hook the car up or tow the car. If the driver is standing beside the car they cannot tow the car or hook it up. If the driver (or other person) is IN the car they cannot tow the car (or hook it up).

4. If the tow truck driver requests a driver move their car from the illegal spot and they refuse to do so within a specific time frame (3 minutes?) (must be documented on video) then the driver can hook the car and charge for it. If the driver refuses to paythe hook fee then the tow driver can take the car. If the driver of the car curses or assaults the tow truck driver then the driver of the car goes to jail (as they should) All this should be documented and timed on video. If there is a repeat offender (documented on video and paper) then the tow driver should be able to take the car without warning.

2. no car with a handicap tag or sticker should ever be towed from any handicap spot of any kind. Period. have a look at the story in towguy.org. A little old lady in her eighties was hooked up (she had handicap sticker and was parked in a handicap spot). They charged her a $200 crook....uh, er, I mean hook fee.

Sorry this post is so long....still fuming days after towing event.

Posted by: Truth Teller ()
Date: July 14, 2008 06:58PM

Honest and afg420 yes the easy above is the truth, I happen to actually work with this girl from Afghanistan and she told me that is 100% true.

Date: July 14, 2008 08:52PM

wow gravis ur a white red nick dumbass, hope u dont live in a trailer park trash, or u do and using a stolen computer dont u got a sister to bone on or shes busy giveing u head. arian ur fucken right, let these wise ass say there thing. and yeah if u really wanna start anything please name ur game see me anywere. let things be as is its allready bad to see people my age go. best thing we can do is to prevent racist shit and other stuff. rip homi, rip freddi fingers and all those who in the past. dipset

Well said, you muslim pig, whatever it's supposed to mean.

Posted by: afghantupac ()
Date: July 14, 2008 11:32PM

Click clack pow all da niggas gonna say wow

Posted by: DAMN REDISTRICTING ()
Date: July 14, 2008 11:36PM

1) Annandale RD on hold until at least spring while the SB refers their own policy to their governance subcommittee. They do not know what the 5% means...is it %5 of an affected school per year, or 5% of the entire population for a year...and how do they account for phased in changes (e.g., when they grandfather folks).

2) Coppermine - scope of study will be formally voted upon (as opposed to previous RD, where folks just nodded heads). Vote is aimed for July 24 mtg...Tisdadt has been asked to provide more info on the schools that were excluded from the study....Center, Hone, Raney, others want to see the core vs. trailer capacity for schools in/out of the study. Many were hammering for a clearer description of the reasons for including schools....why Herndon...and if Herndon, why not Aldrin and Dogwood.

Sniping between members was kept at a low boil. Moon slammed Hone for not having read in detail the current report, and Storck/Center gently chided Moon for gaps in the data (Moon is the issue chairman). Stu was not there.

Tisdadt was testy, not wanting to explain himself (I think because he is worried he may be overly constrained by what he says.) But it is clear to me that Tisdadt wants to do what he thinks is best without having to explain himself..."just trust me" is his motto.

Some members are gun-shy after SL. Raney again asked for a county-wide study, and Tisdadt was angry. Phil N-E (with a nod from Storck) asked for a status on Tisdadt's previous assignment to come up with a plan for a regional/county-wide RD analysis. Tisdadt had no answer.

Also, Strauss was championing the proposed scope, talking about about socio-economics in code..."many of the people in the targeted areas have many programs delivered to them"....in other words, FRM and ESOL. It will be interesting to see if and how they incorporate socio-economics in their work...I think it will not be a study "objective", but will be a study "factor." I think they were coached by the Hunton attorneys to be careful what they say in public.

3) Transportation task force re: shifting HS kids to later bells: the various constraints by the task force recommendatiojn leads to a system that requires 100 more busses and $14M. A new iteration is coming that may reduce this cost by allowing Tisdadt's team to have more flexibility in setting bell schedules. One proposal is to do more double bussing...maybe have SL and Hughes on a common bell schedule so MS and HS kids ride the same bus. But folks are getting worried about fuel costs, which may lead to some increased pressure to RD in a few years.

Posted by: zoe ()
Date: July 15, 2008 12:10AM

Alexander Wrote:
> Zahraa STFU!
> are you totally stupid or just a little bit?

You Afghans are all a bunch of low class losers who will never get better. I am related to her and she was the jewel of Virginia and no one dressed like her, talked like her and had a heart like hers. Stop gossiping and fighting eachother...you will NEVER get better and advance like so many other countries and cultures have that is why everyone in the world makes fun of Afghans. After her death I dont consider myself Afghani I am so ashamed of what my people are and have become..you miserable miserable monsters.

Posted by: Sufia ()
Date: July 15, 2008 01:01AM

MICHELLE---> "MAY HIS FAMILY SUFFER"

what does his family have to do with anything you inconsiderate munchkin?
This forum really needs to be moderated and these young hoodlike youngsters need to be banned. Do you guys have any clue what your talking about? Or are you guys just going off of what other hateful "afghan" is saying in here?

Posted by: Old Black Joe ()
Date: July 15, 2008 10:20AM

Poor Homaira. She was such a pretty dog. What happened? Was she hit by a car?

Posted by: Afghan ()
Date: July 15, 2008 10:24AM

First, my deepest sympathy to Rahman family for their loss. Second, it is unfortunate nature of "man world" that whenever evil is done to a female, it is always somehow the female's fault. As they say " she asked for it". Farid Abbasi was killed too, no one says anything about why he was killed. He also went to clubs, drink and god knows what else. There is nothing wrong with going to clubs! As for Islam, well the truth is that when Islam establised itself in 6th century, there was no night clubs around. So, how can it be wrong to go to clubs. As for the drinking, you got to enjoy life a little bit. Who knows if there is even a hell or heaven. May be earth is hell, definitely feels like it, especially AFghanistan.

Just an FYI - I GO TO CLUBS, I DRINK and I have FUN! I am happy that Homaira jan enjoyed her life and lived it to the fullest. RIP.

As for KALIM- Next time you open your fucking mouth about Panjshiris again, I'll make sure that I sell your mom & sisters on craigslist "as is".

Posted by: Joe Mammy ()
Date: July 15, 2008 10:29AM

Panjshiris suck and this Homaira pig was a syphilitic whore.

Posted by: Sad Muslim ()
Date: July 15, 2008 10:52AM

I did not have the pleasure of knowing this beautiful young person but I can see from the pain and heartache of those that did, she was loved and thought fondly of. It's a terrible tragedy to lose someone close to you and even more so when they are taken from you in this manner.

InshAllah her life will serve as a reminder to us all that as Muslim men, Allah has placed a responsibility with us to protect and provide for women, not mistreat or harm them. I'm sure Homaira would have made someone an excellent wife and been a terrific mother one day. Sadly though, this will never be realized. I do think that the person responsible should be punished to the full extent of the law; however rest assured, the punishment he receives here on earth will pale in comparison to that which he will receive from Almighty Allah on judgment day.

May Allah grant peace to her family at this time and give them the strength they so desperately need. May He forgive Homaira her sins and allow her to rest in peace until the day we gather before Him and our deeds are accounted for.

Posted by: arabguy ()
Date: July 15, 2008 11:48AM

I am not afghan, but this forum is interesting. I have heard that she cheated on her fiance with some Arab guy. I really feel sorry for her fiance. I know him to and he is such a great kid. SHAME ON YOU ARIAN

Posted by: 10,000 words ()
Date: July 15, 2008 12:26PM

Is this the girl next door?

Many of the muslims say no. Others say yes.

http://afghanbuzz.com/diary/mariam/

Date: July 15, 2008 01:15PM

Gravis Wrote:
> why is it that when people die it's always like
> they were some kind of saint afterwards. even the
> biggest jackasses are suddenly a huge loss to the
> world. get real people, just because they died
> doesnt mean they were the "most precious jewel in
> the world."

zoe Wrote:
> I am related to her
> and she was the jewel of Virginia and no one
> dressed like her, talked like her and had a heart
> like hers.

i rest my case.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 15, 2008 01:17PM

She may have been the jewel of Virginia, but now? She's just worm fodder.

Posted by: silly ()
Date: July 15, 2008 01:40PM

"she was the jewel of Virginia " they are talking about Samira Atash not Homaira

Posted by: hods ()
Date: July 15, 2008 02:27PM

First off: My thoughts and prayers are with Homaira jon's family during this difficult time. I didnt know her nor had i met or heard of her until now. Such a tragedy nobody should have to go the way she did. I have seen her pictures online and she was trully a beautiful well dressed girl. As an afghan myself i would be lying if i said that my curiosity has not gotten the best of me. It is human nature to inquire and want to know why, what could she have done that would drive someone to such extreme measures. Or this guy truly is certifiablly insane. As i ramble on in circles.. essentially the point I am trying to get at is we as afghans and we as human beings have a knack to find a reason for everything this doesnt make us different from other races in any way. But people please realize there is a fine difference between hard facts and word of mouth he said she said gossip. I would really like to know is did they in ffact date/ or know each other prior to the murder or was he just obsessed over her. That is my two cents on the situation. Good day my afghan homies :)

Posted by: Honest!!! ()
Date: July 15, 2008 02:43PM

CURIOUS---- I'm not sure if the story is true or not, I just copy n' past from the previous page to find out the truth. I guess it's the truth! none of my business but it's intersting to know lol.

Hmm __ ppl don't wish bad upon someone's family.. Not cool at all... You guys don't know the actuall truth to badwaa him n' his family like that... Remember KARMA is a B!TCH!!!!!!!!

Date: July 15, 2008 03:33PM

gravis and Goatfaced Wog fuck u both motherfuckers. and arabguy fuck u who the fuck forces the girl to get married fucker.so fuck u fuckers for poor mentality. think wisely fuckers.

Posted by: lol ()
Date: July 15, 2008 03:53PM

I thought Samira 's Atash's nick was Whore of Fairfax not jewl of VA..

Date: July 15, 2008 03:57PM

I agree with Honest!!! Karma is a bitch please be careful what you say what goes around comes around.As i previously stated please only say what you know for a fact rather than assumptions based on gossip in our "nosy afghan community"..

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 15, 2008 04:03PM

Don't be talkin that way about my girl Karma. She is a nice girl, not a bitch like you be callin her! Yea, so she goes a clubbin, maybe she had a drink or two, but nothin like the stuff that you others seem to be a doin based on the talk in this blog. Karma is a nice girl. You should take back everythin you have said about her. You don't know the real Karma. If you did, you would know the truth.

Date: July 15, 2008 04:10PM

oh no hon my apologies for the confusion. I mean literally karma is a bitch be careful what you say I dont know Karma the girl to say such a thing about her. In any case i would like more factual info on if homaira was dating this guy it just doesnt add up that he would randomly kill her

Date: July 15, 2008 05:05PM

khalid aka dipset is a cock-sucking,ass licking muzzie shit eater.

Date: July 15, 2008 05:06PM

No muslim cunt will can or will ever be the "jewel" of anything.

Date: July 15, 2008 06:16PM

mother fucker is that all u got hahaha. ur funny for a white boy or whatever u are. guy wire eat a dick for saying muslim ur race is shit thats why ur mad

Date: July 15, 2008 06:54PM

khalid aka dipset is one amazing muzzie! he can almost write a coherent sentence! when he's not wallowing on the floor like a typical muzzie assclown praying to some dickhead he calls "allah" that is.

Date: July 15, 2008 09:20PM

lol motherfucker name ur place or meet me at any gym with a ring i would love to beat ur ass. wanna defend ur words name ur place.

Posted by: Alexander ()
Date: July 15, 2008 09:21PM

That fat face , kala kham uzbek is next to get her boney ass kicked!

Posted by: homaira mohamadi ()
Date: July 15, 2008 09:50PM

Allahu akbar homaira jan will rest in peace! along with farid jan
good riddance to DUNIYA, she hadd nothing but hate forr homara jan!

Date: July 16, 2008 06:52AM

khalid aka dipset come on now, try and learn English. You're not living in your third-world shithole anymore. Obviously, you muslim scum aren't endowed with much in the way of intelligence, if you were you wouldn't be muslims, but just try a little harder to put together an coherent sentence.

Posted by: angelus42774 ()
Date: July 16, 2008 07:43AM

going to the post at the top of the page. So by that rational, you're saying she cheated and deserved what she got? WOW!! No wonder the middle east is the shithole of the planet. You Afghan's and middle east men in general need to understand something. This country is what you called a civilized society. You cannot rape women just because you see them on the street, you cannot touch underage children inappropriately, oh and YOU CANT JUST KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE BECAUSE THE WOMAN WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!! Do us all a favor, go back to your mud hut in Afghan, or go live in a cave somewhere. Middle east men, the garbage of this planet (Cannot say your women because they are hot!)

Date: July 16, 2008 08:04AM

guy wire u must be one of those white fuck. i really dont give a fuck bc i know how ur fucken people are so if u cant face me shut the fuck up and stop running. like i said if u cant back up ur words shut the fuck up. white trash.

Date: July 16, 2008 08:06AM

goatfaced hog fuck u too. motherfucker. see me

Date: July 16, 2008 08:11AM

khalid aka dipset congratulations you muzzie swine! You almost wrote a coherent sentence. Keep trying, hard as it is on the little pea-sized muzzie brain of yours.

Date: July 16, 2008 08:19AM

Go on now khalid aka dipset, strap on the explosive vest and detonate yourself like a good little mohammaden camel fucker.

Date: July 16, 2008 08:23AM

no u fuckers if ur fucken men face me in a cage match? any of u two fuckers down? or all u white fucks are fat.

l
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: July 16, 2008 08:33AM

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 03:04PM by inkahootz.

SAMIRA
Posted by: CURIOUS ()
Date: July 16, 2008 09:18AM

AM I SENSING A BIT OF JEAOUSY?
THE PAST IS THE PAST... SAMIRA HAS MOVED ON AND GROWN UP. STOP HATING ON ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL GORGEOUS AFGHAN FEMALE. RATHER THAN APPLAUDING HER YOU GUYS ATTEMPT TO DISRESPECT AND MAKE RUDE REMARKS.

GROW UP!

REMEMBER ^ HATRED IS CAUSED BY INTIMIDATION

Date: July 16, 2008 01:22PM

Hey Khalid Aka Dipset learn to spell your own name asshole. It's Dipshit not Dipset.

Date: July 16, 2008 01:27PM

hey white guy fuck u.

Date: July 16, 2008 01:35PM

khalid aka dipset has your tiny little brain run out of things to say? Is that the best you can come up with you dumbass muzzie dickhead? Apparently so. Once again the white man triumphs over the wog!

Posted by: KeithUrbanFan ()
Date: July 16, 2008 05:51PM

Ali Maisam Nazary, don't you have any shame? You bring up ethnic issues in this topic too, absolutely disgusting. I'll be sure to call into your show on Khorasan TV this weekend and make my opinion on your disgusting remarks public. You have no shame, no morals, nothing. You are a disgrace to both Afghans and Americans.

Khorasani Wrote:
> Our civilized society turned into hell barbaric
> bloodshed scheme since the thugs and bandit’s
> Afghan ethnic took over our country and terrorized
> our rich culture later changed our beloved country
> name to Afghanistan after their blood-spattered
> tribe. Nobody is able to stop these types of
> violence, misery and nomadic system till we stand
> all together against them.

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.