HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dress code FCPS
Posted by: Davild D ()
Date: December 01, 2012 05:22PM

Why do students think they can dress how ever they want when they go to school? There a DRESS CODE at work there should be one at school

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dress code FCPS
Posted by: wenbsyiwll ()
Date: December 03, 2012 03:12PM

your point?

Posted by: Judge Jewde ()
Date: December 03, 2012 03:16PM

Please provide link to the dress code and I will evaluate your argument. I am all in favor of prohibiting mini skirts on fat mamacitas that are 16 and have three kids. No one wants to see that.

Posted by: they do come in bigger sizes ()
Date: December 03, 2012 03:47PM

After working in a public school ,I now know where those people come from in the infamous People of Walmart websites

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: December 03, 2012 03:52PM

There's a dress code: "
All students are expected to dress appropriately for a K-12 educational environment. Any clothing that interferes with or disrupts the educational environment is unacceptable. Clothing with language or images that are vulgar, discriminatory, or obscene or clothing that promotes illegal or violent conduct, such as unlawful use of weapons, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or drug paraphernalia, or clothing that contains threats such as gang symbols is prohibited. Clothing should be fit, be neat and clean, and conform to standards of safety, good taste, and decency. Clothing that exposes cleavage, private parts, the midriff, or undergarments, or that is otherwise sexually provocative is prohibited.

Students not complying with this code will be asked to cover the non-complying clothing, change clothes or go home. Repeated infractions will result in further disciplinary action.
Parents of students requiring accommodation for religious beliefs, disability, or other good cause should contact the subschool principal "

It's never enforced. Girls show up in whatever the hell they want, and the administration does NOTHING.

Posted by: Uniforms ()
Date: December 03, 2012 04:09PM

They can dress anyway they want after school and in college.

Posted by: stan the man ()
Date: December 03, 2012 05:03PM

"Any clothing that interferes with or disrupts the educational environment is unacceptable"

thats about as vague as it gets. I guess the Storm Trooper uniform would be out of bounds.
Attachments:
cmimg_53325.jpg

Posted by: Kim Harrison ()
Date: December 07, 2012 08:26AM

Uniforms Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They can dress anyway they want after school and
> in college.
Not when we go to work or can we?

Posted by: here we go again ()
Date: December 07, 2012 09:19AM

This thread just cost me a point higher on my property taxes.

Posted by: Check out the teachers ()
Date: December 07, 2012 08:36PM

Look around - the students dress better than the teachers. Unless its a conference night, the teachers mostly dress like they going outside to weed the garden.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.