HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
USPS Mail Forwarding
Posted by: hokie83 ()
Date: January 07, 2006 01:12AM

Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to rent a PO Box and have your home mail forwarded to that box. Is there a monthly fee to rent a box and what kind of documents are required to have mail forwarded? Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: USPS Mail Forwarding
Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: January 07, 2006 04:06AM

hmm good qustion how bout tyou call the post office

fuck face
WATESTE OF MY TIME READIN THINFS SHIT

Date: January 07, 2006 04:07AM

penis guzzler

Date: January 07, 2006 04:07AM

cum guzzler lool thats wut i eamnt

Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: January 07, 2006 10:24AM

hokie83 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows if it is
> possible to rent a PO Box and have your home mail
> forwarded to that box. Is there a monthly fee to
> rent a box and what kind of documents are required
> to have mail forwarded? Thanks in advance.

I have to agree with MrDoctor on this one. WTF? First, the answer to all of your questions is "yes." Second, the time it took to post those stupid questions on the board you could have called the USPS to find out for sure.

Maybe you should go down to the Post Office and wait in line like everyone else and take care of this.

What is it with people on this board who can't handle their daily lives. First the moron who let his safety decal expire and now this. We live in a nation of Dr. Phil patients. If this were the 1800s that damn railroad would have never been built. LORD!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 08, 2006 12:22PM

WashingToneLoc-ian,
  i just wish all the people that request "Doctor" Phil's help were promptly exterminated. seriously, if you need help with something go to the people who can help and dont ask random people erroneously. (as far as "Doctor" Phil goes, if you are having problems with a relationship see a fucking family/marriage counselor and not take a one in a million chance of getting on his show! alternatively, set yourself on fire.)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Insightful Thoughts ()
Date: March 26, 2017 12:53PM

Great thread!

Posted by: YjXm6 ()
Date: March 26, 2017 01:01PM

Yes, just go to the post office rent a PO. Then you can go online and fill out of the form to change your address.

Posted by: Postman ()
Date: March 26, 2017 01:22PM

If you no longer want to get mail at your house, rent the box and inform the postmaster that you want all your mail deposited there. Your carrier will mark his sorting case so that he doesn't take your mail out on the route. TAKE DOWN YOUR MAILBOX. If you don't, a substitute carrier will get confused which will fuck up the delivery to everyone on the route after you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.