HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NOVA Car Club Brings NOVA Driving Style to Augusta County- Are Summoned and Cars Towed
Posted by: curious ()
Date: November 12, 2012 11:40AM

Sports cars take reckless Sunday drive
Summonses issued to sports car drivers after complaints

http://www.newsleader.com/article/20121111/NEWS01/311110007/1002/rss

Many Sunday drivers may have seen something out of the norm on their morning jaunt as a gaggle of sports cars raced down Va. 262.

According to Augusta County Sheriff’s Office, 15 to 20 sports cars were seen driving recklessly at 10:40 a.m. Sunday morning and it took four jurisdictions to work collectively to stop them.

After receiving multiple calls Sunday morning, Augusta County deputy Trevor Ross said law enforcement found that the cars were part of a Northern Virginia car club. The cars, he said, included BMWs, Lexuses, Nissans and “an exotic one or two.”

“They were going for some sort of drive,” Ross said, much like motorcycle clubs do. “They did part of it yesterday and stayed in Harrisonburg.”

Ross said the group was speeding, cutting other drivers off and passing over double yellow lines from Va. 262 then traveling west on U.S. 250 through Churchville.

Virginia Conservation Police, Highland County Sheriff’s Office and Virginia State Police stopped 15 vehicles at the Headwaters Post Office in Highland County, a release said.

More than 20 summonses were issued to 15 drivers whose cars were also towed.

The drivers have been summoned to Highland and Augusta counties, where, Ross said, they could face high fines, suspended licenses or the possibility of jail time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NOVA Car Club Brings NOVA Driving Style to Augusta County- Are Summoned and Cars Towed
Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: November 12, 2012 12:18PM

Awesome news -- great work by the coppers to stop these monkeys.

15 cars towed. Teehee.

Re: NOVA Car Club Brings NOVA Driving Style to Augusta County- Are Summoned and Cars Towed
Posted by: Local Heroin ()
Date: November 12, 2012 12:53PM

I feel sorry for the cops. They probably got an earful of entitled doucheyness when they pulled and then towed those cars.

Posted by: Mad Raymond ()
Date: November 12, 2012 12:59PM

They picked the wrong counties to mess around in. The Augusta County Sheriffs Office doesn't put up with nonsense. Highland's the same way. Gonna cost those fools some real cash.
Ray

Posted by: YES ()
Date: November 12, 2012 02:21PM

I am an automotive enthusiast but I do not condone wreckless driving and endagering other's lives for the sake of a fun drive. If they want to drive crazy, take it to the track. Nobody cares what you drive if you drive like an ass. Someone is going to cut off the wrong person one day.

Posted by: Buffalo Gap ()
Date: November 12, 2012 02:25PM

I know that stretch of road very well as I go deer hunting near Churchville later in the winter. This is NOT a good place to go joy riding and the locals seem to practice sensible driving habits unlike Northern Virginians. These folks are going to burn.

Posted by: Earl Hoffert ()
Date: November 12, 2012 02:49PM

Know that stretch of road as well. Multiple single-vehicle fatalities almost every year, including one awful year where something like 3 or 4 students from the same high school lost their lives in accidents. If these clowns were driving the way the article describes it, they deserve to lose their licenses.

Date: November 12, 2012 06:04PM

More From Jalopnik: Video Coming Jan. 3rd.

Virginia Police Impounded A McLaren And A Dozen Other Cars For Reckless Driving
Benjamin Preston

The mountainous roads surrounding Virginia's Shenandoah Valley aren't the world's most treacherous, but they are fun to drive, and they're easy to get to from Washington, D.C. So it's not all that surprising that car enthusiasts from the D.C. area's teeming, affluent suburbs occasionally make their way down there.

It should be even less of a shock that some of those exuberant car junkies have a tendency to drive fast. That's what happened on Sunday morning when police in Highland and Augusta Counties stopped 15 sports cars and charged the drivers with speeding and reckless driving. All of the cars were towed, and footage from the cameras confiscated from the towed cars is being used as evidence.

A spokesman from the Augusta County Sheriff's office told us that the group included several BMW M3s, a couple of Lexus coupés, a new Ford Mustang, and even a McLaren. Police allowed the drivers of some of the cars — the ones with low clearance and ground effects — to follow their tow trucks to the impound yard to avoid damage. The spokesman said all of them have payed the towing and impound fees and retrieved their cars.

The spokesman also said that the group was part of a car club associated with Mischief.tv, which organized a group drive along Shenandoah National Park's Skyline Drive over the summer.

"Some of the people involved in this [event] were involved in street racing in the past," he said.

The Virginia State Police trooper who delivered a lecture to the group at the end of the video seemed less than impressed with that event. Apparently, busting a U-turn in the middle of a two lane road when you see cops ahead is a bad idea. Who knew?

Video will play a big role in the legal proceedings against the 15 charged on Sunday. The Augusta County Sheriff's Office is using footage from the towed cars' GoPro cameras as additional evidence, which the spokesperson said will likely mean extra charges for a few of the people already facing reckless driving charges. He said after they have been to court — which is scheduled for Jan. 3 — the Sheriff's Office will release the video footage to the public.

Most of the drivers were in their late 20s to early 30s, and with the exception of a handful of Pennsylvania residents, most of their cars were registered in Virginia and Maryland.

We reached out to Mischief.tv for comment, but haven't yet heard back.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 12, 2012 06:21PM

Some wannabe Fast and the Furious types.

Posted by: SchumacherF1 ()
Date: November 12, 2012 06:24PM

"the ones with low clearance and ground effects — to follow their tow trucks to the impound yard to avoid damage. The spokesman said all of them have payed the towing and impound fees and retrieved their cars"

So basically they drove their cars to the tow lot, paid tow company some money and drove home.

Makes no sense, guessing some cop's brother has a tow business in Augusta Co.

Posted by: Dopes ()
Date: November 12, 2012 06:41PM

"payed" ??? C'mon, even from jalopnik? lol

"using footage from the towed cars' GoPro cameras as additional evidence"

Ouch.

Posted by: Mad Raymond ()
Date: November 12, 2012 06:43PM

SchumacherF1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "the ones with low clearance and ground effects
> — to follow their tow trucks to the impound yard
> to avoid damage. The spokesman said all of them
> have payed the towing and impound fees and
> retrieved their cars"
>
>
> So basically they drove their cars to the tow lot,
> paid tow company some money and drove home.
>
> Makes no sense, guessing some cop's brother has a
> tow business in Augusta Co.

Makes a lot of sense. Making 15 jackasses feel it in the wallet just helps drive home the point a little bit more. Good on law enforcement!

Posted by: hoser ()
Date: November 12, 2012 07:14PM

Go to Mischief.tv and check out some of these douchebag's videos. These are the assholes you see passing on the shoulder, playing games on the highway, and generally endangering others around them.

Any asshole can drive fast and reckless on the Interstate. But it's what you can do on a closed course against the clock that matters.

I hope the judge pounds them in the ass!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2012 08:47PM by hoser.

Posted by: Hank the angry drunken dwarf ()
Date: November 12, 2012 07:23PM

drive/ act like a nigger, you get treated like a nigger..I wish some of those cops would have laid the wood to the rides and a few across the wiggers skulls.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: November 12, 2012 08:15PM

hoser Wrote:
> Go to Mischief.tv and check out some of these
> douchebag's videos. These are the assholes you see
> passing on the shoulder, playing games on the
> highway, and generally endangering others around
> them.
>
> Ay asshole can drive fast and reckless on the
> Interstate. But it's what you can do on a closed
> course against the clock that matters.
>
> I hope the judge pounds them in the ass!

I hope they all lose their license. Absolute fucktards.

Posted by: BigK ()
Date: November 12, 2012 08:24PM

I have seen many of these assholes at the Manassas Burger King later in the evening at the car cruise-ins on Saturday nights. Total dickheads that think there imports are something special. They are always always proud of there dash mounted cameras that they use to film there illegal exploits. I am sure glad that there own video is being used against them. I hope they throw the book at them.

Posted by: shocker ()
Date: November 12, 2012 08:42PM

they are a bunch of cocksuckers, just like that fat guy in other posts dancing around like a kansas city faggot.
why the fuck would anyone think a riced out ride is cool? then again, the spics love old corollas, and the negro loves the el darado. go figure.

Posted by: Dannng ()
Date: November 12, 2012 08:59PM

Man, that sounds like a lot of fun. You guys are ridiculous. If I had them, I'd give my left one to do a race like that in a performance car.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: November 12, 2012 09:06PM

shocker Wrote:
> they are a bunch of cocksuckers, just like that
> fat guy in other posts dancing around like a
> kansas city faggot.
> why the fuck would anyone think a riced out ride
> is cool? then again, the spics love old corollas,
> and the negro loves the el darado. go figure.

Just to correct your post, we're not talking about Corollas or Caddies. These were high end exotics. Ferrari, Masserati, McLaren, and a few BMW's. The Nissan's they're talking about were GTR's. So, average car was anywhere from $65-$150k.

I agree, the street racing aspect of it is absolutely fucking retarded. For doing that, they should have their cars taken away, auctioned, and lose their licenses. But, just to be clear, we're not talking about those Advance Auto pieces of shit you see the spicks drive around.

Posted by: Superspeeders Rob ()
Date: November 12, 2012 09:19PM

Organized Douchebaggery

Cops chase Ford GT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yd88whKZ28

Cop talks to Lamborghini club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfGCiwFyEo

Posted by: BMW-Crash ()
Date: November 12, 2012 09:24PM

Date: November 12, 2012 09:35PM

I think someone should forward this "mischief" video to the DC cops . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNQ9xhmUNmY&feature=channel&list=UL

And is a "mischief" member speeding on 495 in MD, I believe it says Glen Echo at 2:13.

http://vimeo.com/50265693#

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2012 09:50PM by curious.

Posted by: anondriver ()
Date: November 13, 2012 08:40AM

These news articles were definitely over exaggerated, I was one of the drivers on this drive, Speeding was a given, I won't argue against that, but when passing cars, we definitely passed on the dotted yellow lane and I assume it was ok, 1 or 2 cars might've been out of line and crossed the double, but these cops totally assumed it was all of us. The cop that pulled me over or a few of us over was definitely nice to us and told us to just slow it down and chill and let us go, however in the next county over they set up a road block with a state trooper and they just wanted to nail us for everything. None of the cars were impounded and maybe one car went to the tow yard. They all really just wanted to make money because the first few cars that made it on the bed, the cops told the tow drivers to tow for 200-250. the last round of cars were charged 300 for no reason, I got charged 300$ cash and i saw the guy pocket it and didnt' write my information or registration down, and I did not even get a receipt. You guys can say what you want but not all of us drivers were driving like douchbags.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 13, 2012 08:52AM

Asians

Posted by: look at me look at me ()
Date: November 13, 2012 08:55AM

I was a driver too. I spend big bucks to make up for my small penis as I race around the roads.

Posted by: no barry fairy ()
Date: November 13, 2012 08:58AM

Augusta and Highland went strong for Romney, I am sure they will show mercy on you arrogant asses from Northern Va and Maryland. I hope they get the max in fines.

Posted by: Sour Grapes ()
Date: November 13, 2012 09:25AM

anondriver Wrote:
> These news articles were definitely over
> exaggerated, I was one of the drivers on this
> drive, Speeding was a given, I won't argue against
> that, but when passing cars, we definitely passed
> on the dotted yellow lane and I assume it was ok,
> 1 or 2 cars might've been out of line and crossed
> the double, but these cops totally assumed it was
> all of us.

This happens whenever there are large numbers of high-line automobiles driving in groups.

Some of it is just pure resentment, but it is also because once you stand out, people will see real or imagined infractions.

Soccer moms, especially, don't understand the concept of passing zones on two-lane roads. That's why almost all of the roads that used to have passing zones (Old Dominion just past Spring Hill, most of Macarthur Ave just outside DC) have been eliminated -- the soccer moms complained, the DOTs removed them.

> The cop that pulled me over or a few of
> us over was definitely nice to us and told us to
> just slow it down and chill and let us go, however
> in the next county over they set up a road block
> with a state trooper and they just wanted to nail
> us for everything. None of the cars were impounded
> and maybe one car went to the tow yard. They all
> really just wanted to make money because the first
> few cars that made it on the bed, the cops told
> the tow drivers to tow for 200-250. the last round
> of cars were charged 300 for no reason, I got
> charged 300$ cash and i saw the guy pocket it and
> didnt' write my information or registration down,
> and I did not even get a receipt. You guys can say
> what you want but not all of us drivers were
> driving like douchbags.

I'm pretty sure paying cash to the police on the side of the road is illegal in VA. That cop was definitely just shaking you down because he knew you guys had more disposable income than all of the residents in his county.

Date: November 13, 2012 09:39AM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Asians

That was very unnecessary.

Date: November 13, 2012 09:40AM

no barry fairy Wrote:
> Augusta and Highland went strong for Romney, I am
> sure they will show mercy on you arrogant asses
> from Northern Va and Maryland. I hope they get
> the max in fines.

thanks.

Date: November 13, 2012 09:41AM

look at me look at me Wrote:
> I was a driver too. I spend big bucks to make up
> for my small penis as I race around the roads.

haha not everyone is like you.

Posted by: 3" club ()
Date: November 13, 2012 10:02AM

anondriver Wrote:
> look at me look at me Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I was a driver too. I spend big bucks to make
> up
> > for my small penis as I race around the roads.
>
>
> haha not everyone is like you.

No he is correct, anyone who has to drive like this is making up for having a hamster sized dick, its true.

Posted by: exhibit one ()
Date: November 13, 2012 10:05AM

Just what is the name of this faggy ass car club? I want to see the website if there is one to see what kind of douches we are dealing with

Date: November 13, 2012 10:51AM

exhibit one Wrote:
> Just what is the name of this faggy ass car club?
> I want to see the website if there is one to see
> what kind of douches we are dealing with

Here's a pic.

douchebags.jpg

Posted by: video proof ()
Date: November 13, 2012 11:47AM

anondriver Wrote:
> all of us. The cop that pulled me over or a few of

So on the Jalopnik article it says the police are going to use video evidence seized from the cars. When this comes out will it match your description of events? When and if witnesses show up and tell the real story what will you say then? When you say speeding was a given how fast do you mean? 80? 90? 100+? The youtube channel for mischief tv is full of stupid illegal behavior on public roads. Do you think it's ok to drive like that? From the description of the area I'm assuming this was a very rural stretch of road. What would you have done if a cow, deer, or a little old lady going to church pulled out of her driveway while you were "speeding"? I hope the video tells the story and you guys get what you deserve. Maybe the local judge will even give jail time.

Posted by: Anondriver ()
Date: November 13, 2012 12:20PM

video proof Wrote:
> anondriver Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > These news articles were definitely over
> > exaggerated, I was one of the drivers on this
> > drive, Speeding was a given, I won't argue
> against
> > that, but when passing cars, we definitely
> passed
> > on the dotted yellow lane and I assume it was
> ok,
> > 1 or 2 cars might've been out of line and
> crossed
> > the double, but these cops totally assumed it
> was
> > all of us. The cop that pulled me over or a few
> of
> > us over was definitely nice to us and told us
> to
> > just slow it down and chill and let us go,
> however
> > in the next county over they set up a road
> block
> > with a state trooper and they just wanted to
> nail
> > us for everything. None of the cars were
> impounded
> > and maybe one car went to the tow yard. They
> all
> > really just wanted to make money because the
> first
> > few cars that made it on the bed, the cops told
> > the tow drivers to tow for 200-250. the last
> round
> > of cars were charged 300 for no reason, I got
> > charged 300$ cash and i saw the guy pocket it
> and
> > didnt' write my information or registration
> down,
> > and I did not even get a receipt. You guys can
> say
> > what you want but not all of us drivers were
> > driving like douchbags.
>
>
> So on the Jalopnik article it says the police are
> going to use video evidence seized from the cars.
> When this comes out will it match your description
> of events? When and if witnesses show up and tell
> the real story what will you say then? When you
> say speeding was a given how fast do you mean?
> 80? 90? 100+? The youtube channel for mischief tv
> is full of stupid illegal behavior on public
> roads. Do you think it's ok to drive like that?
> From the description of the area I'm assuming this
> was a very rural stretch of road. What would you
> have done if a cow, deer, or a little old lady
> going to church pulled out of her driveway while
> you were "speeding"? I hope the video tells the
> story and you guys get what you deserve. Maybe
> the local judge will even give jail time.

As far as speeding, we were really stuck behind regular drivers so there wasn't much to speed, if there was it was really speeding pass drivers on the dotted lane for most of us at least.. on the gopros, it will probably show the same thing.. Most of the drivers weren't going all out like they said.. Anyway not saying that its not our fault but i don't think that everyone should get a ticket and tow all our cars etc. The tow truck drivers that did see us come through towns even said we weren't blasting through the towns, we were literally 15-20 cars together most of the time being stuck behind drivers. I think some of them might be our witnesses.

Posted by: Lie Detector ()
Date: November 13, 2012 01:16PM

Anondriver Wrote:
>
> As far as speeding, we were really stuck behind
> regular drivers so there wasn't much to speed, if
> there was it was really speeding pass drivers on
> the dotted lane for most of us at least.. on the
> gopros, it will probably show the same thing..
> Most of the drivers weren't going all out like
> they said.. Anyway not saying that its not our
> fault but i don't think that everyone should get a
> ticket and tow all our cars etc. The tow truck
> drivers that did see us come through towns even
> said we weren't blasting through the towns, we
> were literally 15-20 cars together most of the
> time being stuck behind drivers. I think some of
> them might be our witnesses.

Awww bullshit. Ain't nobody believing that shit mang. lol You know every break you had you were nailing it until you ran up on the ass of the next group of cars and then rode their tails trying to get around and then blasting past them one after another trying to keep up and the group together.

You act like you're the first people to get popped doing dumb crap like that. Exact same stuff some of us said when we got caught headed to VIR. lol And, yeah, we definitely were fucking up.

Can't play like that any more. Too many people out there.

Posted by: In WaPo today ()
Date: December 29, 2012 01:24PM

Posted by: It so leetle ()
Date: December 29, 2012 01:32PM

In WaPo today Wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/street-r
> acing-crews-speed-called-a-tragedy-waiting-to-happ
> en/2012/12/28/84ef3afe-2e86-11e2-9ac2-1c61452669c3
> _story.html

Fucking tiny-dick-compensating Asians.

Date: December 29, 2012 05:27PM

Entertaining to see the Washington Post following up on the reporting we have already done here. Seriously, they took a whole month to find out about this fascinating story of douchbaggery.

Posted by: can you spell revoked ()
Date: December 30, 2012 04:28PM

anondriver Wrote:
> all of us. The cop that pulled me over or a few of

Hopefully there is an oak tree with you name on it.Are you one of the towel heads that works at a car dealership? I love when those state boys have them pulled overthey cry like the pusses they are.

Posted by: lolzzzzz ()
Date: December 30, 2012 04:38PM

foolish, go to summit point raceway if you want to drive like a maniac. It's one thing hitting the back roads and pounding the gas for a mile or so but driving around all day like that is reckless. To the mclaren driver, please rear end me:)

Posted by: sho me da goods ()
Date: January 05, 2013 09:11PM

Video will play a big role in the legal proceedings against the 15 charged on Sunday. The Augusta County Sheriff's Office is using footage from the towed cars' GoPro cameras as additional evidence, which the spokesperson said will likely mean extra charges for a few of the people already facing reckless driving charges. He said after they have been to court — which is scheduled for Jan. 3 — the Sheriff's Office will release the video footage to the public.

Where is the video?

Posted by: Insomnia ()
Date: January 06, 2013 02:07AM

Cases was continued to 2/26/13, so probably won't happen until after that. Defendants are:
CHRISTIAN, LANGDON
DASHTARAY, ARASH
DO, HUY
HELOU, ANDRE
KATZ, GABRIEL THOMAS
KATZ, SAMUEL
KLINGER, MATTHEW J
KUEHN, ERIC MICHAEL
LEFFAS, RYAN C
MANK, JOEL
NICHOLSON, MATTHEW
PARIS, DAVID
REISINGER, DAVID A
WILKERSON, DOMINIC PAUL
WORLES, DUSTIN

Posted by: Citizen #3453678 ()
Date: January 06, 2013 04:35AM

ITS NOT THEIR FAULT! IF WE BAN CARS THIS WOULDA NEVER HAPPPENEDDD INTEH FIRST PLAYSC.

Posted by: Yuppie ()
Date: January 06, 2013 04:36AM

They were just going to work. I drive like they do on my daily commute every day. I thought everyone drives like this in the NOVA area. Maybe they should have stuck to NOVA and not the westerly parts of VA. BMW M5 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!111!1

Date: January 06, 2013 08:21AM

Insomnia Wrote:
> Cases was continued to 2/26/13, so probably won't
> happen until after that. Defendants are:
> CHRISTIAN, LANGDON
> DASHTARAY, ARASH
> DO, HUY
> HELOU, ANDRE
> KATZ, GABRIEL THOMAS
> KATZ, SAMUEL
> KLINGER, MATTHEW J
> KUEHN, ERIC MICHAEL
> LEFFAS, RYAN C
> MANK, JOEL
> NICHOLSON, MATTHEW
> PARIS, DAVID
> REISINGER, DAVID A
> WILKERSON, DOMINIC PAUL
> WORLES, DUSTIN

Thanks for the list of last year's The Biggest Monkey finalists. It's gonna be a tough competition.

Posted by: pic tme!! ()
Date: January 06, 2013 09:54AM

Im sure these bone heads have pics of themselves and their cars posted all over the net. Time to post em up.

Posted by: cool guy #1 ()
Date: January 06, 2013 10:07AM

Ashtray dastray- lol. Cool dude. Is that a tapout shirt? lMAO

http://mischief.tv/?page_id=157

Dadady owns a used car lot ( dash motors)in manassas. Place must reek of dakar.

Posted by: Cool guy #2 ()
Date: January 06, 2013 10:14AM

Check out his pics LOL. Guess he might have a problem being pulled over by the VSP and thinks it is funny. Producer/Director/Stuntman. Yea right

http://www.myspace.com/dustinworles/photos/52631592#{%22ImageId%22%3A52631592}

Cool mohawk-

http://www.myspace.com/dustinworles/photos/52631592#{%22ImageId%22%3A19970329}

Date: January 06, 2013 10:45AM

Haha. Talk about a some Grade-A douchebags.

There's a fatty in every crowd:

7.png

Posted by: Cool guy #3 ()
Date: January 06, 2013 11:46AM

Do, huy. Cool dude. Here is a video of boy genius racing another car on a country road going over 100mph crossing the double line to race. Huy you soooo cool. BTW you sound like a nerd when you talk. He goes as LeletyM3 on car forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eJCr2yHjp0&list=UUSOpowSrxAcXRRcX_kSNc8Q&index=2

Posted by: hoser ()
Date: January 06, 2013 02:04PM

Insomnia Wrote:
> Cases was continued to 2/26/13, so probably won't
> happen until after that. Defendants are:
> CHRISTIAN, LANGDON
> DASHTARAY, ARASH
> DO, HUY
> HELOU, ANDRE
> KATZ, GABRIEL THOMAS
> KATZ, SAMUEL
> KLINGER, MATTHEW J
> KUEHN, ERIC MICHAEL
> LEFFAS, RYAN C
> MANK, JOEL
> NICHOLSON, MATTHEW
> PARIS, DAVID
> REISINGER, DAVID A
> WILKERSON, DOMINIC PAUL
> WORLES, DUSTIN

Dustin Worles runs the mischief.tv website. Good karma!

http://www.linkedin.com/in/dustinworles

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2013 02:07PM by hoser.

Posted by: Libby ()
Date: January 06, 2013 02:54PM

Citizen #3453678 Wrote:
> ITS NOT THEIR FAULT! IF WE BAN CARS THIS WOULDA
> NEVER HAPPPENEDDD INTEH FIRST PLAYSC.

Agree. We should ban all cars with high output motors over 100 hp.

In the interim, we could start by posting interactive maps showing the names and locations of people who own these killing machines.

Posted by: Insomnia ()
Date: March 24, 2013 04:03PM

Looks like these cases were continued to April.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.