HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Weight Not
Posted by: What ()
Date: November 01, 2012 07:00AM

As I read about and listen to The Mike O'Meara Show, I am often reminded of one of their sponsors, Weight Not, who charges up to $2,000 for a six month program and requires daily injections.

Anyone have any information about this product?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Weight Not
Posted by: 9ub3u ()
Date: November 01, 2012 07:02AM

What Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As I read about and listen to The Mike O'Meara
> Show, I am often reminded of one of their
> sponsors, Weight Not, who charges up to $2,000 for
> a six month program and requires daily
> injections.
>
> Anyone have any information about this product?

shut up

thank you

Posted by: What fhe fuck is up w/ WeightNot ()
Date: November 01, 2012 07:25AM

Is that your way of telling me to shut up? Not going to work. You go fuck yourself, now. Why don't I just repost it?

As I read about and listen to The Mike O'Meara Show, I am often reminded of one of their sponsors, Weight Not, who charges up to $2,000 for a six month program and requires daily injections.

Anyone have any information about this product?

Posted by: Mindless Consumer ()
Date: November 01, 2012 08:11AM

What fhe fuck is up w/ WeightNot Wrote:
> Is that your way of telling me to shut up? Not
> going to work. You go fuck yourself, now. Why
> don't I just repost it?
>
> As I read about and listen to The Mike O'Meara
> Show, I am often reminded of one of their
> sponsors, Weight Not, who charges up to $2,000 for
> a six month program and requires daily
> injections.
>
> Anyone have any information about this product?

If shelling out $2,000 is the only way for someone to lose weight, I guess this product will work as good as any for them.

Nobody has ever been able to beat the most successful weight loss program: put less food in your mouth.

Posted by: WeightNot Fan ()
Date: November 01, 2012 08:23AM

The program does does NOT involve any injections -- only supplements (pill form). It is far more reliable and successful than any other commercial weight loss program in terms of percentage of people who reach their goal (go to the WeightNot Facebook page), and actually turns out to be less expensive that the other alternative programs you might consider. For example, the meal replacement companies charge $11/day or more (same as WeightNot), but take much longer and most people fail, so you eat horrible food and lose less weight (if you can stick with it). If you are at the point where you are ready to invest in a weight loss program, WeightNot should clearly be on your list to consider. It is easy for others to be dismissive of people spending money on weight loss, but if it was so easy that anyone could lose weight on their own, then we'd all be skinny -- but that is obviously not the case. Losing weight is not trivial or easy for most people, so you should go with a program that is based in science and focused on your long-term success. I know many people who have succeed beyond their expectations on WeightNot -- just like RJ, Robb and their friends.

Posted by: Wait Knot ()
Date: November 01, 2012 08:32AM

So, how much is it to do?

Posted by: MLM ()
Date: November 01, 2012 09:01AM

WeightNot Fan Wrote:
> The program does does NOT involve any injections
> -- only supplements (pill form). It is far more
> reliable and successful than any other commercial
> weight loss program in terms of percentage of
> people who reach their goal (go to the WeightNot
> Facebook page), and actually turns out to be less
> expensive that the other alternative programs you
> might consider. For example, the meal replacement
> companies charge $11/day or more (same as
> WeightNot), but take much longer and most people
> fail, so you eat horrible food and lose less
> weight (if you can stick with it). If you are at
> the point where you are ready to invest in a
> weight loss program, WeightNot should clearly be
> on your list to consider. It is easy for others
> to be dismissive of people spending money on
> weight loss, but if it was so easy that anyone
> could lose weight on their own, then we'd all be
> skinny -- but that is obviously not the case.
> Losing weight is not trivial or easy for most
> people, so you should go with a program that is
> based in science and focused on your long-term
> success. I know many people who have succeed
> beyond their expectations on WeightNot -- just
> like RJ, Robb and their friends.

You forgot to say, "ask me how to become an affiliate."

"if it was so easy that anyone could lose weight on their own, then we'd all be skinny -- but that is obviously not the case."

Being fat is not like being ugly. Ugly people require surgery, cosmetics, etc to change their appearance. Weight loss is a simple equation of how many calories you take in minus how many calories you burn. There isn't a special food or supplement that will cause you to lose weight. There is no magic bullet, as the saying goes. Eat less, exercise more. If that is too difficult, then save your money and keep stuffing your face.

Being a mindless consumer is what causes people to become fat, so how is being a mindless consumer going to help them lose weight?

Posted by: Area Man ()
Date: November 01, 2012 09:03AM

Based on a quick google search it looks like you pay them either around $1900 for the daily injection plan or around $1000 for a plan where you eat 500 calories a day.

Save the money and just do a low calorie diet on your own, if you don't have the willpower for that at least you saved a grand.

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: November 01, 2012 09:04AM

Try doing a sit up or two you lazy fat fuck

Posted by: Whattttttttttttttttttttttt ()
Date: November 01, 2012 09:24AM

Area Man Wrote:
> Based on a quick google search it looks like you
> pay them either around $1900 for the daily
> injection plan or around $1000 for a plan where
> you eat 500 calories a day.
>
> Save the money and just do a low calorie diet on
> your own, if you don't have the willpower for that
> at least you saved a grand.

Saying "quick google search" is as gay as saying "google is your friend". It's not a quick google search, it's a google search. Don't write "I am super gay" on your forehead with a Sharpie.

Posted by: Off the top of my head ()
Date: November 01, 2012 09:29AM

Whattttttttttttttttttttttt Wrote:
>
> Saying "quick google search" is as gay as saying
> "google is your friend". It's not a quick google
> search, it's a google search. Don't write "I am
> super gay" on your forehead with a Sharpie.

That means the person typed in some search term, hit enter, and clicked on the fist link that appeared on the results page. Often a paid result.

Posted by: Weight Not Fan ()
Date: November 01, 2012 09:50AM

To "What"/Original Question

I assume you wanted a serious reply, and were not inviting abuse and misinformation from people with nothing better to do. I can guarantee you that WeightNot does not involve any injections (just check out their site or call them rather than guessing); it also involves four stages with different calorie intake from 800-2000 (not 500).

To the comments of others, you can and probably should try to lose weight on your own before trying any program, as some people absolutely can accomplish this. But for many, it is not as simple as "eat less and exercise more" (even though that sounds good to say), because there are many physiological reasons why your body will refuse to burn fat - conditions that are made worse by carrying extra weight. The idea behind WeightNot is to address or correct those underlying issues -- which is why people on the WeightNot program lose weight at such an extraordinary pace. It is also an educational program -- the comments about consumers being "mindless" are not untrue, which is why WeightNot includes training and content with the objective increasing your awareness and allowing you to keep weight off with the knowledge to make good decisions (not trying to make you a "member for life").

The guys at TMOS would not endorse a program that did not work or that they did not believe in -- they've had enough listeners share their experiences to know that it is worth putting their names behind. Again, it is worth considering seriously if you are interested in a plan. And no, WeightNot does not have an affiliate program - but it does have many loyal members who've had their lives changed dramatically and are willing to support the program.

Posted by: Ronnickly Late ()
Date: November 01, 2012 09:53AM

Thanks Marc

Weight Not Fan Wrote:
> To "What"/Original Question
>
> I assume you wanted a serious reply, and were not
> inviting abuse and misinformation from people with
> nothing better to do. I can guarantee you that
> WeightNot does not involve any injections (just
> check out their site or call them rather than
> guessing); it also involves four stages with
> different calorie intake from 800-2000 (not 500).
>
> To the comments of others, you can and probably
> should try to lose weight on your own before
> trying any program, as some people absolutely can
> accomplish this. But for many, it is not as
> simple as "eat less and exercise more" (even
> though that sounds good to say), because there are
> many physiological reasons why your body will
> refuse to burn fat - conditions that are made
> worse by carrying extra weight. The idea behind
> WeightNot is to address or correct those
> underlying issues -- which is why people on the
> WeightNot program lose weight at such an
> extraordinary pace. It is also an educational
> program -- the comments about consumers being
> "mindless" are not untrue, which is why WeightNot
> includes training and content with the objective
> increasing your awareness and allowing you to keep
> weight off with the knowledge to make good
> decisions (not trying to make you a "member for
> life").
>
> The guys at TMOS would not endorse a program that
> did not work or that they did not believe in --
> they've had enough listeners share their
> experiences to know that it is worth putting their
> names behind. Again, it is worth considering
> seriously if you are interested in a plan. And
> no, WeightNot does not have an affiliate program -
> but it does have many loyal members who've had
> their lives changed dramatically and are willing
> to support the program.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 01, 2012 12:01PM

Yeah, yeah.

Make a fortune from fat slobs who are gullible enough to believe they need you to figure out how to lose weight.

Whats next? Ass wiping seminars for the rectally challenged?

Posted by: WeightNot Fan ()
Date: November 01, 2012 02:19PM

BEH -- I am sure that all of those "fat slobs" out there really appreciate you defending them, even while you simultaneously insult them just to make yourself appear smart. I will call WeightNot today and tell them to shut down their company and stop helping people -- your blinding insight into nutrition and deep respect for the overweight is just so compelling, how can they say no. You're clearly changing the world, and there is no way that WeightNot can hold a candle to the positive impact you're having with your willingness to wrecklessly judge and insult others. Your Nobel is on the way.

Posted by: former Weightnot employee ()
Date: February 27, 2013 03:33PM

i no longer work there so i really have no reason to praise them (management), but the weightnot plan truly does work. as many things i may not have liked workign for them, its an amazing program that has changed lives. its not rocket science and it truly does work WONDERS. ive worked in this field all my life and this by far cannot compare to any other diet.

Posted by: Chad Powell Sisson ()
Date: February 27, 2013 03:39PM

former Weightnot employee Wrote:
> i no longer work there so i really have no reason
> to praise them (management), but the weightnot
> plan truly does work. as many things i may not
> have liked workign for them, its an amazing
> program that has changed lives. its not rocket
> science and it truly does work WONDERS. ive worked
> in this field all my life and this by far cannot
> compare to any other diet.

Bullshit pal. Want proof it doesn't work? Look at my fat ass. I'm still a disgusting pig.

#HAGL

Posted by: shocked at the maturity level! ()
Date: February 18, 2014 12:55PM

I just want to say, I'm not a "fat ass" as some of you are referring to. Regardless if you're over weight or average, the fact is, as mentioned above, some folks have underlying issues keeping them from losing weight. I know for a fact that you can eat a well balanced meal (at least you think it is), under 1200 calories and exercise but SOMETIMES that still isn't enough. Yes, portion control helps! Drinking water instead of soda helps! It all goes back to your food pyramid and knowing the correct portions to eat from which food good groups. Weightnot teaches you to eat healthy all over again because unfortunately there are more restaurants and convenience foods than that of 20-30 years ago. Easy isn't always the best. Processed packaged foods are terrible for our bodies, but we eat them anyway because they're quick and easy! All I can say is that some of you should really grow up, don't judge! Karma is a bitch and sooner or later, she'll bite you in the ass and you look back and say, "maybe I shouldn't have said the things I said, maybe I shouldn't have judged when it wasn't my place." I really hope you grow up before it's too late.

Posted by: Cathy ()
Date: March 14, 2014 10:36PM

I paid $1900. They sent the binder with guidelines,a food scale, detox powder for 1 week, starter supplements for 1 week and what they call Nutriscriptions for 7 days. This was a partial shipment. I contacted them on Monday informing them I needed the program Supplements for the following week, no later then Friday - I was told I should expect a shipment during the week. NOTHING was delivered.

I paid $1900 for a program and they haven't delivered the rest of the necessary product. The key to the program is dedication to following it and they haven't provided what is necessary to do so. Are they folding, going under, bankruptcy?????????????

Shoddy Company practices.

Posted by: Rayne ()
Date: March 23, 2014 01:06PM

Thanks, Cathy, for your comment. I was considering looking into this program, but if they're not delivering the product, I'll save my money. I can't imagine they would be having financial difficulty with the fees they're charging. Makes me wonder...

Posted by: Barbara Burch ()
Date: May 21, 2015 09:26PM

I am a WeightNot drop out!! And, my reasons for not being successful are more my fault than that of the company. I was desparate to lose weight (still am), and in this emotional state of desparation, I quickly signed up for WeightNot. I paid $1800 right there, up front without even asking many questions, or really thinking about anything. All I could see was that giant 30, for losing 30 pounds in one month, staring me in the face. I was blinded by the big old 30!!

The program is very restrictive and hard to follow. You eat very little. About 880 calories a day. I did lose, but I couldn't stay on the program. My cravings were too great! I had a hard time with the food prep, my husband wouldn't eat the food I cooked, so I cooked two meals for each meal. It was crazy. I was crazy, I am crazy!!

My only words of advice, if you are looking at doing WeightNot, is ask questions, lots of questions, review your life and see if you could really make this plan a part of your life. And remember that it is very expensive and you are paying for the supplements and the support from the counselors. the rest is totally up to you.
The counselors were fine. But when your 30 days is up, you are done and they are done with you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.