HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Metrobus/ Fairfax Connector Bus Survey, Please Contribute
Posted by: Matt75 ()
Date: October 29, 2012 10:54AM

I am conducting a survey to give to the Fairfax County Gov't and WMATA about a bus route from Western Fairfax County out to Dulles Town Center with stops in Sterling. As you may know, there are no routes for either system in Loudoun County except for the 5A and 981 buses that go out to Dulles Airport (which are not cheap). Please take a few minutes to answer this 6 question survey so I can submit it with my plans to the board. Thank you very much for your time.

Click here to take survey

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Metrobus/ Fairfax Connector Bus Survey, Please Contribute
Posted by: Tysons Engineer ()
Date: October 29, 2012 11:09AM

Good on you for doing some leg work and getting ahead of proposing some good changes. I can appreciate someone who is active in the community in trying to actually address transportation issues, not just bitch about them without being an active participant like 99% of this forum and NOVA in general.

If you'd like we can link you on our site as well (we get a lot of development and transit interested readers).

You can post your link here, and it will show up on our headlines front page.

http://thetysonscorner.com/community-posts-and-classifieds/

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.