HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Best location in Fairfax County during the storm where I can get the most use out of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for my birthday?
Posted by: I need your advice ()
Date: October 27, 2012 05:38AM

river-run-1-inner-tube-lounge-t3616.jpg

jetski.jpg

High-Quality-font-b-INTEX-b-font-Inflata

Perfect timing. I just received these as gifts for my 18th birthday.
I was going to plan a trip over to Ocean City so I could use them before the weather turns cold but now thanks to the storm it looks as if there is a very strong posibilty I just might be able to use them in my very own neighborhood. YAY 4 ME!!!!! :)

But if for some reason I am not able to use them in my neighborhood where should I go? Any suggestions?

Where is the best location in Fairfax County during the storm where I can get the most use out of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for my birthday?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best location in Fairfax County during the storm where I can get the most use out of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for my birthday?
Posted by: Storm Team 4 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:09AM

I need your advice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is the best location in Fairfax County
> during the storm where I can get the most use out
> of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable
> inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for
> my birthday?

Stay tuned to NBC 4. We will have live Storm Team 4 coverage showing you the places affected by high winds and rains as the storm event unfolds.
Attachments:
383148873-1.jpg

Re: Best location in Fairfax County during the storm where I can get the most use out of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for my birthday?
Posted by: Huntington ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:31AM

Huntington

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:05AM

Fairfax Blvd in front of the Dennys!! LoLz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VneqG3QjYx8

Posted by: half in the bag ()
Date: October 27, 2012 10:51AM

The potomac. or great falls..pack a lunch.

OH WOW!
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: October 27, 2012 11:31AM

Posted by: I need your advice ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:44PM

Cool.

Posted by: Jeff. ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:54PM

15811c4.jpg

Awesome! Totally awesome!

Posted by: surf"s up ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:58PM

rt. 7 near Colvin Run Mill

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 27, 2012 01:07PM

Anywhere. According to recent forecasts, we're going to be buried under 2,394,392 feet of water.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: October 27, 2012 01:35PM

2duazx5.jpg

Why do there always got to be some haters? Just let the guy have some fun. He aint bothering anybody.

Posted by: Goalie ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:40PM

Too bad that a hard working law enforcement officer will have to risk his/her life to save an idiot like you! And our tax money will pay for it. We should let Darwin's law operate for idiots like you!

Posted by: HATER! ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:32PM

Goalie Wrote:
> Too bad that a hard working law enforcement
> officer will have to risk his/her life to save an
> idiot like you! And our tax money will pay for
> it. We should let Darwin's law operate for idiots
> like you!

HATER!

Posted by: downer ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:37PM

Goalie Wrote:
> Too bad that a hard working law enforcement
> officer will have to risk his/her life to save an
> idiot like you! And our tax money will pay for
> it. We should let Darwin's law operate for idiots
> like you!

^^^^
Don't you have a knitting class to attend?..Fuck Face...

Posted by: cant wait to loot ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:40PM

Obamaphone me Sandy
Attachments:
hurricane-katrina-heinekin-beer-looter.jpg

Posted by: NORTHERN VIRGINIA MASTER OF DONK ()
Date: October 27, 2012 11:00PM

BognorSkateparkChavs_l.jpg

kinki_chavs_044_470x352.jpg

Did somebody say loot?

I wish all of my chav friends from England were over here so they could loot with me.

:(

Posted by: gotta love it ()
Date: October 27, 2012 11:30PM

That black dude rules!!!! love that photo!

Posted by: huge hefner ()
Date: October 28, 2012 03:39AM

Will Hooters of Fairfax be having some promotion in association with the flooding of Fairfax Blvd?

old pantyhose giveaway?

Posted by: Safe? ()
Date: October 28, 2012 04:30AM

From a disease and bacteria standpoint, is it safe to be out playing in flood waters?

Posted by: Tubing down Rt 29 ()
Date: October 28, 2012 05:37AM

Posted by: some people ()
Date: October 28, 2012 09:58AM

Safe? Wrote:
> From a disease and bacteria standpoint, is it safe
> to be out playing in flood waters?

No, you fucking idiot..better yet, go ahead, make sure you have and open cut..

Posted by: I LOVE CHAVS ()
Date: October 28, 2012 12:17PM

I LOVE CHAVS

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.