HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stolen Bag
Posted by: Stolen ()
Date: October 12, 2012 08:00AM

Newington area. Last night someone stole a bag from my car which was parked in my driveway. Asking if anyone knows about this, I need to have the contents returned to me. Papers that are important only to me and my family. Assist????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stolen Bag
Posted by: Nohelp ()
Date: October 12, 2012 08:07AM

I do feel bad that your stuff got stolen genuinely but the only people on this forum are pigs and trolls. Report it to po-leeees and do as much damage control as possible in terms of limiting their ability to violate your personal information.

Posted by: Sorry Bro ()
Date: October 12, 2012 08:46AM

I'm sorry to hear that this was done to you. Would be nice to think that you're stuff is safe in your own car in your own driveway, but unfortunately that's not the case these days. With that said, you really probably won't get any information in this forum... it's not really that kinda place. I"m guessing whoever stole your stuff probably doesn't even get on the internet except maybe to get on Facebook to brag about someone's papers they just stole from a car. Your best bet is probably Craigslist if you're really trying to pursue this online. I hope you find your stuff.

Posted by: Alejandra ()
Date: October 12, 2012 08:51AM

A few weeks ago my purse was stolen from my car while I went to get a gallon of milk from the store. I had better luck posting on Craigslist, I hope you get your items back. By all means, file a police report.

Posted by: Phantom Menace ()
Date: October 12, 2012 09:54AM

Have you tried Craiglist's missing connections?

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: October 12, 2012 10:21AM

Have you tried locking your doors? Taking important/expensive things out of your car when you get home?

Posted by: Henrique ()
Date: October 12, 2012 10:30AM

Highlander Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you tried locking your doors? Taking
> important/expensive things out of your car when
> you get home?

Don't be silly. That's too easy of a solution. I want to leave my windows down, doors wide open, and keys in the ignition. Also I like putting my name and social security number on a note card taped to the dash just in case I forget.

Posted by: Clarence Boddicker ()
Date: October 12, 2012 12:31PM

guns, Guns, GUNS!

If you see someone messing with your property, get it into your head that they were also threatening you and shoot them. If you are feeling civil, just kneecap them.

If they survive, as they limp through life, they'll think twice about pulling that kind of crap.

Posted by: Akshully ()
Date: October 12, 2012 12:47PM

Clarence Boddicker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> guns, Guns, GUNS!
>
> If you see someone messing with your property, get
> it into your head that they were also threatening
> you and shoot them. If you are feeling civil, just
> kneecap them.
>
> If they survive, as they limp through life,
> they'll think twice about pulling that kind of
> crap.

In Fairfax, the perp would sue the shit out of you for disabling him permanently. Within two years, he would hide the settlement money and get on disability (because he probably works for the county) and welfare. None of that stand your ground or castle doctrine shit here.

Date: October 12, 2012 12:47PM

Thanks to those of you who wrote sincere responses and made viable recommendations.

To the others .... well, you remain true to form.

Posted by: Westerns ()
Date: October 12, 2012 01:19PM

I saw a bag on the side of the road this morning. Hope this helps.

Date: October 12, 2012 02:45PM

OK then, keep the bag. I don't care about that.

I just need the two human heads inside returned.

Posted by: u idiot ()
Date: October 12, 2012 02:48PM

bet you left ypur car unlocked. guess what, lock your shit up and its less likely to be stolen. unless your dumbass leaves your gps, cell phone, laptop, or purse/wallet in plain view. then it will be broken into, so take it inside your home.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.