HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Night Traffic from Construction
Posted by: InEfficiency ()
Date: October 11, 2012 12:43PM

I saw the other thread about someone bitching about the FD blocking traffic so I thought I'd make this thread to bitch about some more bullshit.

If you've ever driven on 495 at night or even route 7, the traffic is standstill horrible. On a scale of 1 to fucked up, it maxes out.

The shittiest thing thing about it is that they block all but one lane in either direction for at least 5 miles. At max, they work on a quarter mile with whatever the fuck they are doing with the metro or new hov toll lanes that they used my tax money for instead of building more standard lanes to ease traffic. Then they deploy 15 VSP or county cruisers that pull up next to each other like they want their fords to fuck or something. But thats fine, maybe they need the cops to prevent the construction workers from doing the wonderful job they do directing traffic in the daytime.
But to the construction workers, why don't you assholes just block the lanes you use for a mile instead of having it go on for lightyears? And for fucks sake, we all know you are lazy as shit but at least look like you are doing some work when I drive past. I can't even blame the government for this one because you fulbright scholars most likely work for a private contractor whos related to gerry connoly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night Traffic from Construction
Posted by: I CANT BELIEVE ()
Date: October 11, 2012 12:52PM

WHAT THE FUCK THEY BLOCK LANES OF TRAFFIC FOR CONSTRUCTION, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I CANT BELIEVE BARRACK OBAMA WOULD ALLOW THE COUNTRY TO COME TO THIS, CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY BLOCKING LANES ON A HIGHWAY! OH THE HORROR,THE PAIN OF TRAFFIC.

495/7/Any Road in fucking NoVA is at standstill from 6AM-3AM. Get fucking used to it.

Posted by: Vote for Romney ()
Date: October 11, 2012 01:15PM

I CANT BELIEVE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WHAT THE FUCK THEY BLOCK LANES OF TRAFFIC FOR
> CONSTRUCTION, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I CANT BELIEVE
> BARRACK OBAMA WOULD ALLOW THE COUNTRY TO COME TO
> THIS, CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY BLOCKING LANES ON A
> HIGHWAY! OH THE HORROR,THE PAIN OF TRAFFIC.
>
> 495/7/Any Road in fucking NoVA is at standstill
> from 6AM-3AM. Get fucking used to it.

He will make sure the roads stay open 24/7
Romney is the Messiah

Posted by: Not too funny ()
Date: October 11, 2012 01:24PM

As funny as that statement is, it is worthwhile to note that it is Republican backed companies that are the backbone of all this construction. So in reality, balme it on republicans.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.