HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Beaners destroying Fairfax/youths
Posted by: White Power ()
Date: October 10, 2012 05:03PM

Christian Salinas allegedly Distributing/middle manning Marijuana to youths, amount estimated in the pounds/half pounds. Also allegedly linked to high profile marijuana exporters and importers in the area. Also allegedly supplying teens under the age of 18 with alcohol in the Vienna/Oakton area. Particularly James Madison High school students. I reside in the lakevale area and have heard his name being used very often among young teens.

To all the Madison Parents i know you have concern with your young ones engaging in drug/alcohol. This information is circumstantial until an investigation is open and we can all get down to who is bringing these narcotics into are fine area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beaners destroying Fairfax/youths
Posted by: Local Business Owner ()
Date: October 10, 2012 05:24PM

Sounds like this esse is getting into my turf...time to cap his ass

Posted by: Not Christian's Sister ()
Date: October 10, 2012 05:50PM

While the original poster sounds like a kid trying to write like a grownup, using "are" for "our", sentence fragments, improper capitalization, etc., it seems Christian has a long history being arrested for minor crimes in our area.

"SALINAS ","CHRISTIAN ","W","019"," 9828","MEADOW VALLEY ","DR","VIENNA ","VA","01/29/2009","GR LARC-OTHER "
"SALINAS ","CHRISTIAN ","W","019"," 9828","MEADOW VALLEY ","DR","VIENNA ","VA","04/17/2009","PASSING ON RIGHT "
"SALINAS ","CHRISTIAN ","W","019"," 9828","MEADOW VALLEY ","DR","VIENNA ","VA","05/11/2009","TRESPASS-POSTED OR ADVISED TO LV "
"SALINAS ","CHRISTIAN ","W","019"," 9828","MEADOW VALLEY ","DR","VIENNA ","VA","09/27/2009","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
SALINAS CHRISTIAN W 20 08/01/2010

The question is, who's snitching him out? Someone who owes money to him? Someone who got a short bag? Someone he stole money from?

What caused the grudge that made someone snitch out Christian?
Attachments:
ChristianWSalinas.png

Posted by: Danger Zone ()
Date: October 10, 2012 06:58PM

"This information is circumstantial until an investigation is open"

But you feel free to publically post this guy's name.

What happened, did he burn you on a deal, white power?

Lolz

Posted by: Snitches need not apply ()
Date: October 10, 2012 08:14PM

The accuser sounds like a Fairfax County High School student...remind me to kick his/her English teacher's ass...

Posted by: slubdawg ()
Date: October 11, 2012 10:40AM

"Passing on Right"! When was that a violation? It's not illegal to pass (at least I don't think it is) on the right but...if there is an accident you are responsbile. If it is a violation the police could fill all their quotas the first of every month by issuing citations for just this.

Posted by: James ()
Date: October 11, 2012 10:50AM

slubdawg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Passing on Right"! When was that a violation?
> It's not illegal to pass (at least I don't think
> it is) on the right but...if there is an accident
> you are responsbile. If it is a violation the
> police could fill all their quotas the first of
> every month by issuing citations for just this.

Its illegal to pass on the right if you are on the shoulder. No doubt that is what this ticket is for.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 11, 2012 12:17PM

I could never understand or condone these guys selling marijuana to kids, while there are so many adults looking to score!

Posted by: DEA on the scene ()
Date: October 11, 2012 02:22PM

I heard on the street that WaldenThreenet is a good source of green...straight out of Pakistan He "runs" a series of local public access talk shows, but anyone watching them and seeing the dreadful amature quality knows they're just a front for his drug sales.

Just ask for some "dirty turban," and he'll set you up

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.