HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
work relase
Posted by: joeasdf ()
Date: June 16, 2008 07:04PM

my friend was giving 180 days in jail back in March and today i sew him and he said he was in work release does that mean he stil sleeps in jail at night

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: work relase
Posted by: cc ()
Date: June 16, 2008 09:12PM

yes and he is technically still incarcerated..he merely goes to work during the day or other places with a pass from the sheriff's office.

Posted by: native/ ()
Date: June 17, 2008 03:05PM

wow, a freedom pass? THAT SUCKS!!!!
I know Denny's in Fairfax has bunch of work release workers or so I have been told. I think if I was locked up for an extended period of time I would much rather spend 12 hour shifts working somewhere then sitting on my ass in jail. I bet those working a double shift at Denny's walk away with at least $100. by the time they get back to jail they are tired and probably just go to sleep. Wouldnt be half bad walking away with a few thousand dollars after serving a sentence.

Posted by: Bonfire ()
Date: June 17, 2008 03:50PM

Yes a couple of grand would be nice during incarceration , however, it probably gets eaten up for the fines that put you in jail in the first place

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: June 17, 2008 05:46PM

I heard that the Red Hot and Blue restaurant on 123 uses work release for their kitchen.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.