HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Exposing Suspected Drug Dealers In Fairfax/Centreville
Posted by: Micheal Flores ()
Date: October 08, 2012 03:38PM

My kid is addicted to weed and I'm trying to find the person responsible. Person that suspiciously goes by S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Exposing Suspected Drug Dealers In Fairfax/Centreville
Posted by: bboi ()
Date: October 08, 2012 03:42PM

Oh well...weed big deal they will grow out of it. Manage your kid rid and give them cool stuf to do and they wont be big pot heads.......So is every other kid

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: October 08, 2012 03:43PM

Why don't you just grab your son by his cohonas and squeeze until he tells you? Seriously.

Posted by: ROCKO MEATS ()
Date: October 08, 2012 03:56PM

I would start your investigation here. Seems to be a lot of centreville drug dealers listed here.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/757189.html

On a side note, does your son listen to horrible drum n' bass music?

Posted by: Junior ()
Date: October 08, 2012 04:11PM

ROCKO MEATS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would start your investigation here. Seems to
> be a lot of centreville drug dealers listed here.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/757
> 189.html
>
> On a side note, does your son listen to horrible
> drum n' bass music?

Lolz for fun and games i emailed this thread to the Fairfax County anonymous tips!!! Prob wont go anywhere, I am sure they already have their eye on some of these fools.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 09, 2012 08:26AM

If the marijuana is high quality and reasonably priced, inform me immediately!

Posted by: ROCKO MEATS ()
Date: October 09, 2012 08:35AM

You want to talk to Nolan Malloy for dat sticky icky. You can find him at local drum n bass shows (there arent many)

Posted by: Secuuuuunded ()
Date: October 09, 2012 08:59AM

OP, you are dumber than a county bloodhound if you think your son is addicted to weed. I bet you'd be OK though if he had a xanax prescription and was popping those like M&Ms right? If your son is smoking weed, he's probably trying to get away from his hard ass father shoving meaningless shit down his throat. Why don't you steal his weed and smoke it yourself, it definitely seems like you could use some dickwad.

And saying he is "addicted" to weed is like saying your wife is "addicted" to your dick because she gives you a blowjob once in a year, its just plain stupid.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 09, 2012 09:05AM

weird-funny-funny.jpg

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2015 07:25AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Saget, Bob ()
Date: October 09, 2012 10:20AM

Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana? HUH?

Posted by: alvarezje ()
Date: October 09, 2012 02:31PM

Micheal Flores Wrote:
> My kid is addicted to weed and I'm trying to find
> the person responsible. Person that suspiciously
> goes by S.

LOL..."addicted" to weed.

smoke some with him and get in touch with your kid. stop being such a fucking idiot. dope.

Posted by: Karen ()
Date: November 16, 2014 01:55AM

Need suboxone.
Withdrawing bad!!!
Somebody help!!

Posted by: Wolf ()
Date: November 16, 2014 04:58PM

This could be the person.

Link to Thread
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1695879.html

Hello fellow Members of the NOVA community. I came here to report illicit drug activity in my neighborhood. I live near Vale Ridge Court and have seen what looks to be like drug dealing activity. I frequently smell marijuana in the air. From a house that is currently being rented by an Hispanic family. Now there may be other drug activity there like cocaine etc.. But I cannot smell that. From talking to surrounding neighbors the name Christian Salinas comes up. From the size of the UPS packages being unloaded there under reasonable assumption. This person is receiving marijuana by the pounds. From this house on vale ridge court the marijuana is being distributed to Centerville to a house under the owner ship of a persons named Roger, also with a distribution network to falls church. Below is a police records of the marijuana dealer. I would like some police action to occur. Or if anyone wants to break in and steal some drug dealing money or marijuana by the pounds feel free. This neighbor is extremely disrespectful to the neighborhood and surrounding community. There is no doubt in my mind that teenagers in the Vienna community are receiving drugs from this house. Below is the criminal record.

SALINAS CHRISTIAN W 20 08/01/2010 18.2-248.1(a)(2) DRUGS: DISTRIB/PWI MARIJUANA >1/2 OZ TO 5 LBS 9828 MEADOW VALLEY DR VIENNA, VIENNA, VA 22181
"SALINAS ","CHRISTIAN ","W","019"," 9828","MEADOW VALLEY ","DR","VIENNA ","VA","01/29/2009","GR LARC-OTHER "
"SALINAS ","CHRISTIAN ","W","019"," 9828","MEADOW VALLEY ","DR","VIENNA ","VA","04/17/2009","PASSING ON RIGHT "
"SALINAS ","CHRISTIAN ","W","019"," 9828","MEADOW VALLEY ","DR","VIENNA ","VA","05/11/2009","TRESPASS-POSTED OR ADVISED TO LV "
"SALINAS ","CHRISTIAN ","W","019"," 9828","MEADOW VALLEY ","DR","VIENNA ","VA","09/27/2009","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "

Posted by: Ernest Pigler ()
Date: February 27, 2015 01:51AM

License plate wnn5479... cooper mini driven by matt shelley. Dope dealer. If he is still operating in a month I will take it to a source truly concerned with wiping out the scum

Posted by: Look No Further! ()
Date: August 02, 2015 06:18AM

Micheal Flores Wrote:
> My kid is addicted to weed and I'm trying to find
> the person responsible. Person that suspiciously
> goes by S.

Come to The Lamb Center!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.