HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where to Watch a Sporting Event
Posted by: NBA Fan ()
Date: June 10, 2008 09:12PM

I'm trying to get some of my friends to get together to watch Thursday's NBA Finals Game 4. Where is a good place to watch it in Fairfax?

Big screen TV's are a plus, I'm thinking Glory Days, right now but I'd rather the place NOT be too smokey but if the TV and food are worth it then we'll put up with it.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where to Watch a Sporting Event
Posted by: Libertarian1 ()
Date: June 10, 2008 09:50PM

City Grill in Manassass is a relaxing place to watch sports and not too smoky. Never found anyplace in Fairfax that came close for me. Hope somebody out there has one because it would be nice not to have to drive.

Re: Where to Watch a Sporting Event
Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: June 10, 2008 10:54PM

I would say Crystal City sports pub in Arlington/Crystal City. It can get very packed but lots of TVs and closer than Mansassas. I believe the upstairs portion is non smoking.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2008 10:57PM by Mofo.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.