HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: beyond means? ()
Date: September 20, 2012 01:54AM

It seems to be more extreme in Fairfax, arabs and all other sand niggers always driving in beamers and mercs. Not necessarily the nicest ones, as long as it has the badge it seems to make them happy. While some have money to spend i see a lot in older ones just trying to fit in i guess. There is one parked near my accord, its an early 90s 7 series with an M badge driven by an Iranian guy.

bmw-sharjah-united-arab-emirates+1152_12

Why is it that they love those brands so much? Why not a more economical civic or accord?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: Afghan_21 ()
Date: September 20, 2012 02:03AM

Lol jealous a** fool had nothing better todo.

Ever since I've been able to drive (legal/legally) it's always been Mercedes Benz, BMW, & range rover! So haters can kiss my a**! And why we drive them because we can because $$$$$$$$ isn't any issue. Besides I love the fact when when older American* fools look at a youngin like me driving a better car then them. HAHA this post made my night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: super glued m badge ()
Date: September 20, 2012 03:29AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita - your stats arent looking too hot. invest in deodorant or a nice house at least.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: Saudis in Audis ()
Date: September 20, 2012 05:31AM

I'm gonna leave this right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: Snapple ()
Date: September 20, 2012 05:35AM

I was gonna post that, but what happened to embedding videos?

Aldo this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:53AM

Don't be a hater. If the worst thing a third world refugee does in my country is drive a nice car, thats easy to live with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: Lowestcommondenominator ()
Date: September 20, 2012 09:22AM

You fucking bottom of the social hierachy totem pole idiots. I see whites, blacks, Arabs, Asian driving nice cars. Why? Cause they found a way using this Capitalist society to parlay their money and make more money, whether through their educational achievements or business savviness. All you other fools who hate on that and wonder why they don't all drive hondas and chevys are because you are the slaves of society, the working class, they button pushers needed and exploited so that the rest of the top percenters can live that lifestyle. The button pushers life consist of an unrewarding deadend 9-5, living paycheck by paycheck and maybe the best thing to come for them is death.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:07PM

Thanks for the insight Fidel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: stephen ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:54PM

If you had 20 people paying the rent on a 1 bed room apartment you could drive a nice car too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: friday ()
Date: September 21, 2012 01:16PM

Most arab/persians that I know can't really afford to drive higher end european cars, but do it for cultural reasons. They will do the same for clothing, jewlery, handbags, pesonal care, etc, etc. Evidentally in their culture it is far better to pay $20K for a BMW/MB with 95K miles than for a new Japanese or US car. I find that applaing. Now...some can really afford it so there is not issue with that. It is just plain old stupid to pay more for a name plate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: JJackson ()
Date: September 21, 2012 01:26PM

friday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most arab/persians that I know can't really afford
> to drive higher end european cars, but do it for
> cultural reasons. They will do the same for
> clothing, jewlery, handbags, pesonal care, etc,
> etc. Evidentally in their culture it is far
> better to pay $20K for a BMW/MB with 95K miles
> than for a new Japanese or US car. I find that
> applaing. Now...some can really afford it so
> there is not issue with that. It is just plain
> old stupid to pay more for a name plate.

Its probably the same reasons iranians shop at marshalls. They get the designer label for a cheap price but it has to be something that other people can see and admire them -in their eyes- for. If you don't believe me go into any discount designer store like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Burlington Coat Factory. I don't know if its necessarily true with all arabs though, its usually just the ones spending oil money and just got here a few years ago. It is appalling that there are people that are that superficial but the above posters are right, it's their money. I don't care where dentist houshnazadeh spends his money after I get my teeth cleaned. I've seen a lot of koreans do this too though, dry cleaning shop with a S500 parked in the back. I havent really seen 2nd gen. arabs or koreans sporting that kash munee lifestyle like iranians though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: NOVAman ()
Date: September 26, 2012 10:58PM

Lowestcommondenominator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You fucking bottom of the social hierachy totem
> pole idiots. I see whites, blacks, Arabs, Asian
> driving nice cars. Why? Cause they found a way
> using this Capitalist society to parlay their
> money and make more money, whether through their
> educational achievements or business savviness.
> All you other fools who hate on that and wonder
> why they don't all drive hondas and chevys are
> because you are the slaves of society, the working
> class, they button pushers needed and exploited so
> that the rest of the top percenters can live that
> lifestyle. The button pushers life consist of an
> unrewarding deadend 9-5, living paycheck by
> paycheck and maybe the best thing to come for them
> is death.

Mitt, is that you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: bdi ()
Date: September 27, 2012 12:46AM

Afghan_21 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol jealous a** fool had nothing better todo.
>
> Ever since I've been able to drive (legal/legally)
> it's always been Mercedes Benz, BMW, & range
> rover! So haters can kiss my a**! And why we drive
> them because we can because $$$$$$$$ isn't any
> issue. Besides I love the fact when when older
> American* fools look at a youngin like me driving
> a better car then them. HAHA this post made my
> night.


I think that answers the OP's question LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: beyond means? ()
Date: September 27, 2012 02:17AM

@Afghan_21 - I would rather have a new accord, then your P.O.S rover any day. I guess I can understand why you would not like american cars since you sit in one all day, im sure it gets tiring. Yellow crown vics are pretty ugly, but instead of the 98 beamer with 100k miles on it, you should test drive a Japanese car. Instead of low balling every beamer, merc, and rover ad on craigslists. I helped someone sell their german car on craigslist, needless to say 90% of the responses were from sand niggers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: res ()
Date: September 27, 2012 10:00AM

In many countries people buy things for the long term, cars included. Maybe they know something we don't. A quality used BMW with a v8 and 50k miles on it will still last longer and will probably be cheaper in the long run than a boring new camry or accord, considering our buying habits.

We tend to get rid of cars after 100k miles becuase we're too short sighted, other cultures don't mind puting money into their cars because they plan to keep them for 200k miles +.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 27, 2012 10:13AM

res Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In many countries people buy things for the long
> term, cars included. Maybe they know something we
> don't. A quality used BMW with a v8 and 50k miles
> on it will still last longer and will probably be
> cheaper in the long run than a boring new camry or
> accord, considering our buying habits.
>
> We tend to get rid of cars after 100k miles
> becuase we're too short sighted, other cultures
> don't mind puting money into their cars because
> they plan to keep them for 200k miles +.

Americans absolutely should hold and repair cars longer than they do. It is the one thing I actually admire about that commie shithole Cuba is the work they will put into forging parts from scrap metal to keep their cars running. from what I hear, in Africa it is quite common also to run cars up to 300K miles.

It is far more intelligent to pay the $ to fix or repair a 90's Civic or Corolla than to buy a new hybrid.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: Nolan MC Thinkbox Malloy ()
Date: September 27, 2012 10:52AM

Let dem sand niggers drive what they want.

I bang their daughters so I don't care.

In this country we can drive whatever we want and draw pictures of whateva prophets we want to. GO USA!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: Nolan MC Thinkbox Malloy ()
Date: September 27, 2012 12:54PM







Thts what i think bout that. Drive whatever u want, free country bro.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arabs driving beamers and mercs
Posted by: kevster ()
Date: September 27, 2012 01:21PM

Why don't illustrators for racist cartoons have higher design standards? Geez, the blurry lines, the over-compression, the poorly photoshopped face, come on racists! Up your game!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********  ********   ********        ** 
 **   **   **        **     **     **           ** 
 **  **    **        **     **     **           ** 
 *****     ******    ********      **           ** 
 **  **    **        **            **     **    ** 
 **   **   **        **            **     **    ** 
 **    **  ********  **            **      ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.