HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: ahmed ()
Date: June 17, 2008 07:26PM

DO U GUYS KNOW THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN TERRORISTS AND MIDDLE EASTERNS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: amy ()
Date: June 17, 2008 07:52PM

These people are f'n ridiculous..regardless of u being a regular to this website and what this website stands for, there is no reason to be posting disrespectful comments about someone who has passed away. No website is made to disrespect a situation like this. You all should be ashamed of urselves and will know how it feels when y ou have a loved one pass away then I would like to see the "regulars" come back on this same website and post disrespectful comments about their own loved ones since according to them anything goes on such a website.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 17, 2008 07:56PM

amy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These people are f'n ridiculous..regardless of u
> being a regular to this website and what this
> website stands for, there is no reason to be
> posting disrespectful comments about someone who
> has passed away.
> ...


file.php?2,file=2791
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: June 17, 2008 10:38PM

not to get off topic or anything but remember these 2 bands?

Afghan Wigs
Right said Fred

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: loveyoufred ()
Date: June 17, 2008 11:55PM

WHAT THE HELL IS all you stupid ass people's problems??

1) stop hating on middle easterns, afghans, because you bitches aren't motivated enough to have prosperity

2) stop hating that we are educated and can speak, and write many languages, and still succeeeeed in USA.

3) not all afghans are terroist, and your freakin attachments don't even make sense.

4) and for God's sake, Fred is gone, and NO ONE IN THIS world has the right, or say to take anyone's life away. Even if my fred had a bad drviing record, who cares, that doesnt give some bitch, punk with a GUN to take my fred's life away.

5) Whoever did this to him, is such a PUNK 2 get fred when he least expected it, if you didn't have a gun, fred would have been alive. BITCHES

6) Oh and trust me you will be caught, and im sure right now whoever did this is scared shitless.

all my love goes out to Uncle freds family friends and everyone who came across his wonderful name!!!

I LOVE U FRED, And your memory will never die!

PLEASE IF U know anything about the night of the 7th please inform fairfax county police, we won't rest until he is caught, and we won't be quiet untill HE IS CAUGHT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 18, 2008 12:09AM

loveyoufred Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 6) Oh and trust me you will be caught


LOL! the cops cant even catch thieves who steal GPS units from cars every day. do you really think they are going to solve a murder to which there are no witnesses? you've been watching too much CSI.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: June 18, 2008 12:55AM

.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2012 02:49AM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 18, 2008 09:14AM

*****************************************************************************

Family and friends of Farid jan, Please go to http://www.legacy.com and remember him. This place is not the place, as you can see. It is pretty sad that there are so many low class rude people out there.

*****************************************************************

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: lol ()
Date: June 18, 2008 09:22AM

I actually read through the entire thread... there is hardly anything that is insensitive in the whole thing! There are a lot of complaints about racism but there isn't any in the thread! Some jokes about Arabic writing in the thread because we rarely see that, but where is all this racism and low class rude posts?

This thread is funny because there are more complaints about stuff that isn't even posted than there are tributes to Farid!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 18, 2008 09:36AM

It may not be rude to you; however it could indeed be a disrespectful comment to someone else. I am not sure why people are even getting into race. Who cares.. This is not a place the remember someone. You will always have these low class people who have no life that all they can do is hide behind a screen name and make jokes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: marj ()
Date: June 18, 2008 03:08PM

hey mindy,

im glad your so mature...a guy got shot in his driveway and all you have to say is hes ugly? im sure your americas next top model...and lets see you lose your future husband and see how you take it.


RIP FRED MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU THE HIGHEST PLACE IN HEAVEN.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: romi rome ()
Date: June 18, 2008 03:33PM

fred was the most coolest guy ever. nice, funny, down to earth and laid back. he was always there to bust a smile on anyones face. im gona miss u baby boy.
the person should be found and go through the samething.

RIP baby boy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: . ()
Date: June 18, 2008 04:24PM

one less fucking car dealer!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 18, 2008 04:41PM

Report Abuse

Please email cary@fairfaxunderground.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: June 18, 2008 04:48PM

Watan Girl, I think Cary is far far away. He hasn't not been heard from in a long time. There is a Fake Moderator who is "subbing" for Cary. Perhaps he will be willing to address your concerns.

trickie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 18, 2008 05:04PM

Thanks Trickie, but it looks like his last activity was yesterday. So I am sure if people email him, he will get it.

Email: cary@fairfaxunderground.com
Real Name: Cary W
Posts: 655
Date Registered: 12/31/1969 07:00PM
Last Activity: 06/17/2008 09:02PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Idrees A. ()
Date: June 18, 2008 05:36PM

First off, R.I.P Fred...you were/are my nigga...
Secondly, why do people figure they have the right to come onto this website and just hate and poke fun at someone whose passed away, that's nowhere near the right thing to do...why can't the people that have poked fun just come and pay their condolences or better yet, not say anything...thanks for your time

-Idrees A.

R.I.P Uncle Fred

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: hhhh ()
Date: June 18, 2008 06:45PM

Listen you lil bitches, FRED was a nigga.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: #3 ()
Date: June 18, 2008 06:48PM

i think about it everyday i stell cant believe u gone, it seems like just yesterday that i seen u i was in such shock when i head i thought they were playing a cruel joke but i guess we all got to face the facts but i still cant help think why you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: wow. ()
Date: June 18, 2008 07:07PM

i hate white people

Options: ReplyQuote
Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Real Deal ()
Date: June 18, 2008 07:16PM

Thats some wack shit. all those bama ass mother fuckers that are on here talking shit like they new fred as a bad guy are wrong. this dude was straight up chill and he was a good man. his death is a tragedy and people out there making joke of this should back the fuck away from the computer and go some were because your not wanted bitches. get a life cause this blog is for tips and not for some punk ass bitches to spread some fake ass shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: hector ()
Date: June 18, 2008 07:18PM

yah the dude above me is so right and so is the one above him. R.I.P. Fred Abassi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: none ()
Date: June 18, 2008 07:54PM

Are these people like 'wiggers" or something? None of them can put a sentence together.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Mortals ()
Date: June 18, 2008 09:39PM

This is to all those who have post unthoughtful comments on the death of Faridullah Abbasi: "One thing that man forgets despite being reminded repeatedly is death." Allah (S) has said in the Holy Qur'an.

Please remember we are all mortals. I think all who have written inappropriate comments have forgotten that one day there day will come.

Enough said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: loveyoufred ()
Date: June 18, 2008 10:25PM

Hope is all we have, that this bitch that did this to Frahid when he least expected it will be caught, WE all hope he will be caught. And prayer and hope is all that we have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Moderator ()
Date: June 19, 2008 07:54AM

To all persons grieving the loss of “Fred Abassi”

Please accept my most sincere sympathies for the loss of your loved one. As “The Moderator” I have reviewed the many distasteful, offensive posts within this thread, but, unfortunately, they are not in violation of Cary’s very, very, liberal posted guidelines. Cary is the owner and he makes the rules.

We have a few “regular” posters with “banning immunity”. These posters seem to enjoy violent death.

I’ve often wondered if they’ve played too many “mature only” violent video games in their younger formative years and, therefore, their “emotional maturity has stalled. I apologize for the pain they have obviously inflicted upon some of you.

My suggestion to all of you is too run as fast as you can from this forum and don’t look back. You will be unsuccessful appealing to the sensitivities of “Cary” the forum administrator. Please grieve in private.


Thank you and peace be with you.


Signed ,

The Moderator
Attachments:
our-deepest-sympathy-sc.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 19, 2008 09:53AM

For those not familiar with this board, "Moderator" is a constant abuser and has been in danger of being banned several times. He is an impostor and is not a moderator. His message of sympathy is fine, but his jabs at other board members and the forum administrator are part of some effort to elevate his sense of self-importance here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: sshill ()
Date: June 19, 2008 10:23AM

How'd you hear that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: someone ()
Date: June 19, 2008 10:24AM

Abbasi people are created this tragic by themselve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 19, 2008 10:28AM

sshill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How'd you hear that?




It's widely known among the regular folks here that "Moderator" is some dumb troll, and Cary himself has confirmed that, along with confirming that no one else here has mod access but Cary himself. It is common knowledge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 19, 2008 11:50AM

marj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RIP FRED MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU THE HIGHEST PLACE IN
> HEAVEN.


according to the Qur'an and Islam, "Fred" committed many sins with no remorse. for these sins Allah has more than likely sent Fred to burn in Hell. Fred has done nothing to earn his place in any level of Heaven. isnt Islam great?


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540
Attachments:
more_you_know.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: marjan ayub ()
Date: June 19, 2008 02:13PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> marj Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > RIP FRED MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU THE HIGHEST PLACE
> IN
> > HEAVEN.
>
> according to the Qur'an and Islam, "Fred"
> committed many sins with no remorse. for these
> sins Allah has more than likely sent Fred to burn
> in Hell. Fred has done nothing to earn his place
> in any level of Heaven. isnt Islam great?


ok gravis who are you to judge what fred did or didnt do...who the hell are you to say weather fred went to hell or heaven or where Allah decided to put him. Allah said that if more than 40 people show up to your burial and pray for you, your place is in heaven so you really have no clue what your talking about so do us all a favor and be quiet

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Zahid ()
Date: June 19, 2008 02:54PM

The Moderator speaks kindly, but, appears to be the only voice of reason in this den of iniquity.

A few members of my Mosque are outraged by the unholy words being cast upon a soul barely departed from its Earthly body.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: . ()
Date: June 19, 2008 04:19PM

You fucking people are always outraged about something.

Except for 9-11, you thought the murder of 3000 innocents was really cool.

Excuse us for not getting all worked up about Fred!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Masooda ()
Date: June 19, 2008 04:42PM

It's very sad to see some ignorant and morons making stupid comments.
You guys have nothing better to do, if you don't know anything, PLEASE do not make any dumb comments. You're only making yourself look stupid.

I have known Fred since he was 8 years old and l know for sure that was a wonderful guy. May he rest in peace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: sshill ()
Date: June 19, 2008 04:55PM

I was asking about the comment that someone made in this thread that the murderer went to South Lakes high school. I then asked where that person heard that. I went to South Lakes HS several years ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 19, 2008 05:04PM

Oh. South Lakes is a common butt of jokes on here, I'm sure they were just being silly.


sshill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was asking about the comment that someone made
> in this thread that the murderer went to South
> Lakes high school. I then asked where that person
> heard that. I went to South Lakes HS several
> years ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: yeah ()
Date: June 19, 2008 05:17PM

I thought Ayrabs like murder.

Years ago didn't they try to kill some guy for writing a book they didn't like?

Ya think maybe ole Freddy was infidel

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: June 19, 2008 09:33PM

I think the muslim world just declared jihad on Gravis. we should see a beheading video shortly.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:17AM

marjan ayub Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok gravis who are you to judge what fred did or
> didnt do...


orly?

Quote

upsetting Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You cannot blame a kid in his 20's for going to
> clubs, or for posing in pictures with girls.


> who the hell are you to say weather
> fred went to hell or heaven or where Allah decided
> to put him.


what part about "probably" didnt you understand?


> Allah said that if more than 40 people
> show up to your burial and pray for you, your
> place is in heaven


this is something i have not heard about. does this mean you can do jackshit and as long as you are popular you can get heaven? ill have to look into it this matter, thanks.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2008 01:20AM by Gravis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 20, 2008 08:40AM

OK Mr YEAH ,

First off Fred was not an Arab. It is pretty sad that your cracker ass is not educated enough to know the difference between Arabs and Persians. Instead of bombing Oklahoma City, why don't you go get an education especially on ‘geography? Than your cracker ass can come talk shit.

So so sad that this trailer park, white trash doesn't even know how to spell Arab let alone knows the difference.

Later CRAKER!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 20, 2008 08:42AM

I am sorry that is spelled " C R A C K E R " !!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Retarded_post ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:11AM

Read this very closely!! The leading religion in this country is Christian, The largest majority in this country is Caucasian. In short we hold the magnifying glass and other races are the ants. Just keep this in the back of your head, CRACKERS run things hear in this country. If you don’t believe me ask a Native American, African, or Mexican. If this bothers you in any way the beautiful thing about this country that separates us from your Asian/Middle Easter dictator lead “mostly” terrorist regimes is that you can say whatever the you want about it without fear of being beheaded (or you can go back home). You are in an America now and we don’t need to know your geography, culture or language unless they have the desire to learn. If you had a Bentley you would not admire a Ford Focuses, Geo Metro, or any other low end shitty car because you have a Bentley. Fred knew this that’s why he was able to sell cars to all races. He was proud to be an American, but remembered his own culture without being naive enough to think anyone cared about his Persian culture. FRED was my boy but you middle eastern/Asian people crack me up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DBCooper ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:23AM

Please pardon me, but you, sir, are an idiot! Your car analogy is tenuous at best. I'd be sursprised if you could successfully toast bread w/ your subhuman intellect.



Retarded_post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Read this very closely!! The leading religion in
> this country is Christian, The largest majority in
> this country is Caucasian. In short we hold the
> magnifying glass and other races are the ants.
> Just keep this in the back of your head, CRACKERS
> run things hear in this country. If you don’t
> believe me ask a Native American, African, or
> Mexican. If this bothers you in any way the
> beautiful thing about this country that separates
> us from your Asian/Middle Easter dictator lead
> “mostly” terrorist regimes is that you can say
> whatever the you want about it without fear of
> being beheaded (or you can go back home). You are
> in an America now and we don’t need to know your
> geography, culture or language unless they have
> the desire to learn. If you had a Bentley you
> would not admire a Ford Focuses, Geo Metro, or any
> other low end shitty car because you have a
> Bentley. Fred knew this that’s why he was able to
> sell cars to all races. He was proud to be an
> American, but remembered his own culture without
> being naive enough to think anyone cared about his
> Persian culture. FRED was my boy but you middle
> eastern/Asian people crack me up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Retarded_post ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:31AM

Very funny insult but the fact that you where unable to retort any of my facts proves that if you had the bread to toast you would yell at it to toast without applying the logic of pulling the handle down. Don’t fight a battle of wits unarmed. You will lose. I don’t want to beat down a unarmed man/woman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:38AM

Well, ass-head, there aren't any facts in your post, not even incorrect facts. It's all just a bunch of ignorant white-trash opinions written by a human shitstain like you.

Your parents must be so proud of you.


Retarded_post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very funny insult but the fact that you where
> unable to retort any of my facts proves that if
> you had the bread to toast you would yell at it to
> toast without applying the logic of pulling the
> handle down. Don’t fight a battle of wits
> unarmed. You will lose. I don’t want to beat down
> a unarmed man/woman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:43AM

Let’s not forget that this is a well educated Christian Caucasian man. Who must be driving a Bentley, which he was fooled into buying from a bunch of ants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DBCooper ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:46AM

Facts? That is called opinion. For someone so smart, I am surprised that you would spell here, 'hear' ,and led, 'lead'. Also, it's AN unarmed man, not 'a unarmed man', genius!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:57AM

Retarded_post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very funny insult but the fact that you where
> unable to retort any of my facts proves that if
> you had the bread to toast you would yell at it to
> toast without applying the logic of pulling the
> handle down.

Run on sentence, anyone? What an ass hat!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Retarded_post ()
Date: June 20, 2008 11:00AM

Obviously from this post I can take everything you know about the world and write it on a bebe with a wide tip marker. Fred was a Persian that dressed and acted like a person from America (maybe even a wigger). Also his name was not Fred it’s Faridullah. Question: Why would anyone only refer to themselves as an obviously American name? Answer: To appease the CRACKERS!! I know that if I go to Afghanistan I am not changing my name so that I can be more appealing to masses sensibilities. Point set match. Sorry for the burn, rub some aloe on that. Your right I can’t spell. But saying I am unintelligent because I can’t spell is like saying you’re a terrorist because you’re Muslim. The 2 don’t go together.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 20, 2008 11:05AM

The zoo called, they said they need you back by 5:30...

Retarded_post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obviously from this post I can take everything you
> know about the world and write it on a bebe with a
> wide tip marker. Fred was a Persian that dressed
> and acted like a person from America (maybe even a
> wigger). Also his name was not Fred it’s
> Faridullah. Question: Why would anyone only refer
> to themselves as an obviously American name?
> Answer: To appease the CRACKERS!! I know that if
> I go to Afghanistan I am not changing my name so
> that I can be more appealing to masses
> sensibilities. Point set match. Sorry for the
> burn, rub some aloe on that. Your right I can’t
> spell. But saying I am unintelligent because I
> can’t spell is like saying you’re a terrorist
> because you’re Muslim. The 2 don’t go together.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 20, 2008 11:17AM

Your post name sums it up. If you are unable to spell and use grammar correctly, it's because you are not intelligent enough to formulate a clear, concise, and CORRECT sentence. Point, set, match? The only thing you have proven is that you are an ignorant person who makes inane analogies and points!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 20, 2008 11:32AM

I am sorry but you say NOW that you’re a terrorist because you’re Muslim. The 2 don’t go together. Earlier you just called ME an ant and stated


“If this bothers you in any way the
> beautiful thing about this country that separates
> us (Christian Caucasian ) from your Asian/Middle Easter dictator lead
> “mostly” terrorist regimes is that you can say
> whatever the you want about it without fear of
> being beheaded (or you can go back home).”

Make up your mine Mr. Educated Christian Caucasian. I am a Persian/Arab American and educated enough to know more than your cracker ass. So I am a terrorist??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 20, 2008 11:33AM

"Make up your mind" - sorry would not want you to get a thrill out of my typo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 20, 2008 11:44AM

Watan_girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Make up your mind" - sorry would not want you to
> get a thrill out of my typo


Hey Watan_girl, if you register your name, you can edit your posts w/o having to repost a correction. That way the original error is gone for good, and you won't have to worry about retarded posters calling you out just because you hit the wrong key!

This is what it will look like after you edit the post:



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2008 11:46AM by DeathByCop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 20, 2008 12:09PM

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 20, 2008 12:11PM

DeathByCop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is what it will look like after you edit the post:
>
> Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2008 11:46AM by DeathByCop.

Are you saying you can edit her posts when she registers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 20, 2008 12:14PM

No he means I can edit mine. I had seen it before and I assumed you had to register.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 20, 2008 12:33PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DeathByCop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is what it will look like after you edit
> the post:
> >
> > Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2008
> 11:46AM by DeathByCop.
>
> Are you saying you can edit her posts when she
> registers?


No, I just wanted to show her what an edited post would look like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:13PM

I know, I was joking around. Your "this is what it will look like" example had your name in it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:18PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know, I was joking around. Your "this is what
> it will look like" example had your name in it.


I knew you were.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Retarted_post ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:29PM

I am not saying anyone is a terrorist. My original was that making negative racist comments about the white race is like spitting in the wind. You will not get anywhere and it always comes back in your face. Many of my friends are Muslim to include Fred. However I will defend my race against racist remarks just as you think you need to do now against me. Everything I have posted to date is factual. The only things these mindless racist can point out is the fact I am not using spell check. Again "I hate being so right". DeathByCop I have read your posts you are not exactly a mensa candidate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:43PM

You need to go back and make a few changes here before anyone can make sense of what you wrote.

Either that, or just give it up all together.


Retarted_post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am not saying anyone is a terrorist. My
> original was that making negative racist comments
> about the white race is like spitting in the wind.
> You will not get anywhere and it always comes
> back in your face. Many of my friends are Muslim
> to include Fred. However I will defend my race
> against racist remarks just as you think you need
> to do now against me. Everything I have posted to
> date is factual. The only things these mindless
> racist can point out is the fact I am not using
> spell check. Again "I hate being so right".
> DeathByCop I have read your posts you are not
> exactly a mensa candidate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:45PM

Not to mention a Muslim, I am a Persian/Arab American. I thought I was your worst nightmare. lol

When Mr. Yeah made racist comments about Arabs, yes I did spit back at him. He also called Fred an infidel.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2008 01:52PM by Watan_girl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: June 20, 2008 02:19PM

See Professor Wichman E-mail

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 20, 2008 02:39PM

Retarded_post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know that if I go to Afghanistan I am not changing
> my name so that I can be more appealing to masses
> sensibilities.


dude, if you went to Afghanistan, you would be executed for blasphemy, a capital crime.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Retarded_post ()
Date: June 20, 2008 04:04PM

So i have to take visiting Afghaistan off my bucket list? SHIT!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: niece ()
Date: June 20, 2008 05:46PM

FRED ABBASI WAS A REALLY GREAT GUY!.
HE WAS SWEET INTELLIGENT AND A CARING PERSON!
R.I.P UNCLE FRED......LOVE U WITH ALL OUR HEARTS!
R.I.P ONCE AGAIN~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: AFGHAN DOKHTARAK! ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:35PM

omggg ppll aree sooo ignoranttt....
ya'll neeed make commentzs about FRED not RACISIm!
fredd wass a greattt GUY! ALWAYZS WIT HAD A SMILE on
may he REST in PEACE! we misss you FREDD...=[
u'll alwayzs be misssed!!! iloveyou
ma heart goes outt to him and hizs wonderFUL family!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: ZAHRA ()
Date: June 21, 2008 04:50PM

FRED U WERE A GREAT GUY EVEN DOI I DIDN'T TALK TO HIM I STILL HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM AND NOBODY SAID ANY THING BAD ABOUT HIM AND THEY NEVER WILL. WHO EVER KILLED HIM IS GOING TO HELL AND GOD WILL SHOW HIM WHAT HURT MEANS. FRED WAS A GREAT GUY AND NICE. I KNOW HE WILL GO TO HEVEN BECAUSE HE WAS A NICE PERSON EVERYTIME HE SEES SOMEBODY HE WOULD ALL WAYS SAY HI AND NEVER MISSED ONE.

R.I.P FRED ABBASI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: ZAHRA ()
Date: June 21, 2008 04:59PM

PEOPLE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT FRED NOT SOMETHING ELSE SO PEOPLE PLEASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT FRED THEN DON'T WRITE ANYTHING OR MAYBE AT LEAST SAY,R.I.P FRED OR FRED ABBASI PLEASE DON'T WRITE ANYTHING STUPID

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 21, 2008 05:05PM

Once again, you are living up to your post name. You would be lucky to make it into LD classes, although that might be a stretch. You have never stated one fact, only nonsensical and opinionated drivel! I feel sorry for you, to tell you the truth. You remind me of those teenage white supremacist skinheads who live in the woods of Oregon!!!


Retarted_post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am not saying anyone is a terrorist. My
> original was that making negative racist comments
> about the white race is like spitting in the wind.
> You will not get anywhere and it always comes
> back in your face. Many of my friends are Muslim
> to include Fred. However I will defend my race
> against racist remarks just as you think you need
> to do now against me. Everything I have posted to
> date is factual. The only things these mindless
> racist can point out is the fact I am not using
> spell check. Again "I hate being so right".
> DeathByCop I have read your posts you are not
> exactly a mensa candidate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: ZAHRA ()
Date: June 21, 2008 05:18PM

GO TO YOUTUBE AND GO TO FRED ABBASI AND THEN YOU CAN SEE ALL HIS PICS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: ZAHRA ()
Date: June 21, 2008 05:20PM

YOU NEED TO BE QUIT OK DEATHBYCOP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 21, 2008 05:36PM

ZAHRA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YOU NEED TO BE QUIT OK DEATHBYCOP


You don't own or control this site, Zahra. Why don't you make a myspace memorial page. That being said, may you find eternal peace in the after life, Fred. RIP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: SCREW THE RACISTS ()
Date: June 21, 2008 07:55PM

IT SEEMS THOSE OF MUSLIM PERSUASION ARE REARING THEIR RACIST HEADS.

HEY RACIST MUSLIMS - GO TO MUSLIM HELL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Shocked ()
Date: June 22, 2008 12:15PM

Can i just say that its boards like this that make me ashamed to be an American. Take a chill pill people, and stop the racism... For God's sake, we go around the world promoting democracy, assimilation, and tolerance, how ironic that none of this exists in our country! Both sides need to stop and refocus and finding a way to help solve this horrible murder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: redneck. ()
Date: June 22, 2008 01:25PM

Everybody on earth is a racist. It is a basic human trait. But it is only when one's "racism" is directed at select groups that the word is screamed. The worst racists I've ever known have been black.

I read and hear all kinds of derogatory shit leveled at rednecks, but there is never an outcry about THAT!

And I feel no need to worry about hurting the "feelings" of other races or ethnicities that would love nothing better than to KILL ME OR MY FAMILY.

Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 22, 2008 01:47PM

redneck. Wrote:
>> I read and hear all kinds of derogatory shit leveled at rednecks, but there is never an outcry about THAT!

Redneck is a social class of people, not a race. The people on the bottom-rung.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: redneck. ()
Date: June 22, 2008 02:51PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> redneck. Wrote:
> >> I read and hear all kinds of derogatory shit
> leveled at rednecks, but there is never an outcry
> about THAT!
>
> Redneck is a social class of people, not a race.
> The people on the bottom-rung.


No, rednecks are white folks. Granted, not all white folks are rednecks, but all rednecks are white folks.

And rednecks are represented throughout the economic spectrum. I personally work for a redneck that is worth in the low 9 figures (conservative estimate).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 22, 2008 04:44PM

Shocked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can i just say that its boards like this that make
> me ashamed to be an American.

lol. So if a reporter asked you whether you are a proud American or not, your response on live television would be. "No. Because there are bulletin boards on the Internet in this country where people will post that they don't like people from the greater Middle East."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: WE LOVE YOU FRED!!!!!!!! ()
Date: June 22, 2008 09:59PM

FRED LIVES ON!!! IN OUR SOUL AND HEART!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: WE LOVE YOU FRED!!!!!!!! ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:01PM

WE LOVE FRED!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: FRED LIVES ON ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:03PM

NEVER FORGOTTEN!
RIP FRED
Attachments:
47.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: EVERYONE LOVES FRED! ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:05PM

ALL U HATERS LOVE HIM DEEP DOWN!
Attachments:
116.bmp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TO HIS SISTER ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:08PM

LOSING A WOUNDERFUL BROTHER KILLS!! BUT FRED IS IN HEAVEN LOOKING OVER US!!
Attachments:
52.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: TO HIS WIFE ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:09PM

STAAYYY STRONG!! FRED IS WATCHING OVER YOU
Attachments:
2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: DIE HATERS ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:10PM

DIE HATERS DIEE!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: WE LOVE YOU KAKA FRED ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:12PM

<3
Attachments:
AAAAA.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: forum hater ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:35PM

file.php?2,file=3085

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: HARFOUSH ()
Date: June 22, 2008 11:09PM

JUDGING FROM THE PICS , The guys line of work, THIS GUY PISSED SOMEONE OFF.

PERHAPs he repossessed someone's car.

OR acted like a big shot in a club.

OR tried to fuck someone's girl.

Or tried to convert someone to Muslim and their family did not like it.

THERE ARE A MILLION POTENTIAL MOTIVIATIONS>


IN THE END, THE GUY DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE.

THESE COPS STOP PEOPLE FOR SPEEDING, DUI, ETC. THIER MOTIVATION SHOULDBE ON SOLVING A MURDER>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: . ()
Date: June 22, 2008 11:56PM

You can tell from the pics that dude was a player. I bet he played the wrong motherfucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: R.I.P. Fred ()
Date: June 23, 2008 12:20AM

Dam all you punk ass shit talkers need to get a life cause its getting anoying. fred was a good guy and thats that. you people on here that are talking shit about a great man that had his life stolen from him should leave or leave ur addres and number so that when i see u i can spit in ur faces and put you to shame. this website is for good comments that people have to say and for information, if u have any. that being said leave good comment and stop talking about racism because i dont care if your white, black, brown or yellow, you need to leve a comment and be on your way. my condolences to the abbasi family and may ALLAH have mercy on his soul. R.I.P. Fred.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: lolz ()
Date: June 23, 2008 07:45AM

R.I.P. Fred Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this website is for
> good comments that people have to say and for
> information

lol
Attachments:
fred_underground.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: ILITechnology.com ()
Date: June 23, 2008 10:11AM

Does anyone know what happened with the autopsy? Even better yet do the police have any leads?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 23, 2008 10:37AM

ILITechnology,

Have you advise the police of the video tapes from Sat night from the dealership. I am sure the same man was there. The dealership should also have records of everyone that got a loan from him. Why are they not looking there??



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2008 10:39AM by Watan_girl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: ILITechnology.com ()
Date: June 23, 2008 12:24PM

Watan_girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ILITechnology,
>
> Have you advise the police of the video tapes from
> Sat night from the dealership. I am sure the same
> man was there. The dealership should also have
> records of everyone that got a loan from him. Why
> are they not looking there??


The answer is no, i reported it to the fairfax tip line but No response, I would be more then happy to pull the tapes cause i know nobody there knows how to use the system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 23, 2008 12:27PM

the police dont have time to deal with stupid crap like this, do you know how many window tint violations are out there?!


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: June 23, 2008 12:33PM

They have not even asked for copies? Wow , I guess you can only do so much. I am hopeing the family will ask the police to look at the tapes.

Good luck and be careful.

Regards...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: SAMYA ()
Date: June 25, 2008 01:41AM

WE ALL LOVE YOU FRED ABBASI...R.I.P...:(

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **   ******    **     **  **      **  **    ** 
 ***   **  **    **   **     **  **  **  **  ***   ** 
 ****  **  **         **     **  **  **  **  ****  ** 
 ** ** **  **   ****  **     **  **  **  **  ** ** ** 
 **  ****  **    **   **     **  **  **  **  **  **** 
 **   ***  **    **   **     **  **  **  **  **   *** 
 **    **   ******     *******    ***  ***   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.