HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway
Posted by: Someone ()
Date: June 13, 2008 08:55PM

. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RIP Fred Abbasi:( u were a wondrful guy. U used to
> come to my house and we used to play soccer Mann
> that was some good times. U were a wonderful
> trusthworthy guy. I've known u since I was a
> toddler me u my brother and cousin dude whoever
> took his life I hope urs goes away. That was a
> really dumb Idea of u doing that. I would like to
> see how ur family will feel. He had a whole life
> ahead of him:( u all be missed. Well ur in a good
> place now. I just still can't believe someone ould
> do such thing and I bet you it I'd for a dumb
> reason.you and ur family u guys r always in my
> prayers. I love u fred. See you in the future in
> heaven(: love you. I cry everyday and night
> thinking about wat ur family is doing w/o it is
> really hard. Love u fred always. U will never be
> forgotten. Rest in peace Fred Abbasi.

Options: ReplyQuote
RIP Farid Jaan
Posted by: MoMo ()
Date: June 14, 2008 10:20AM

I still cant believe this.. my boy pasted away.. i can't forget about it.. he was the nicest,brightest,truest, and a very successful young man.. and somebody has to take his life like that.. thats ridiculous!! i still remember his voice every time i would see him "Money MikE" "nahhhh" omg it hurts me.. its soo hard to express what i gotta say
MAY YOU BE IN ALLAH'S HANDS/ I will alwayz pray 4 you ma nigga!! I hope they find the person who did this shyt bakhair ufffffffffffffffffff!!
Zendagee saree family shan bashaa.........
RIP FARIDULLAH ABBASI ILL NEVER FORGET U!

MOMO

Posted by: Bashir ()
Date: June 14, 2008 11:46AM

ونأمل لكم في سلام

Posted by: Atifa Noori ()
Date: June 14, 2008 05:26PM

I'm disgusted at some of the horrible comments made here by some people.
Here we have a loving friend/brother/uncle/cousin who has died in such tragedy and some of you are making stupid jokes about it.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Show some respect for the dead, but then again you may not even know what respect is.. You'll know what it's like to lose a loved one when you lose one of your own until then may God help you.

Uncle Fred was an amazing brother/friend/uncle/nephew/co-worker/teammate and so much more..
A day hasn't passed by without any of us thinking of him or remembering him.
I know he's at a better place now, watch over us Uncle Fred..
May Allah (swt) have mercy on your soul and help us all..

Inna lilahi wa inna ilahi rajeoon.

Peace, Love & Respect.

Posted by: Muslim Sister ()
Date: June 14, 2008 05:54PM

I just wanted to come and say people have become heartless to say such things about someone they didn't even know If you dont have anything nice to say dont say nohting at all..... he might not have been nobody to you but he was the apple of someones eye he may not have made you smile but he has clearly made alot of people happy I never knew the guy and if people are goign to t contiue posting up dumb things I thing this whole forum should be closed and shut down this is totally wrong!
May Allah S.W.T open the Doors of Jannah to you my dear brother!

Posted by: Rai ()
Date: June 14, 2008 06:14PM

So what if he was out all night club hopping..he was living his life!!Being one of his many nieces (namekhuda) i usually saw him at family events and he always had a smile on never did i see him sad/upset.R.I.P Fred everyday that passes is a day closer to seeing you again.

Posted by: RJ ()
Date: June 14, 2008 06:30PM

As a human being you could have not asked more from a man, as a friend and family member he was gifted with ever characteristic and quality that you hope for. For people to ASSume and speculate on another's life and way of life with out knowing the facts is just horrible. He was gunned down in cold blood and certain individuals hide behind their screen names and joke. I hope god never puts another family or friend through what we had to go through last week. He was cherished by his family and loved by all of his friends, this alone should be a shining becon to what kind of individual he was. There is a saying where it is noted that a MANS LIFE AND LEGACY CAN ALWAYS BE SUMMED UP BY HOW HIS DEATH AFFECTS OTHERS, and Fred's death has affected thousands of people.

Fred I will miss you man............

Posted by: BRISH ()
Date: June 14, 2008 06:41PM

omg. it's hard to believe that there are so many hatred people around this world.
this is not fucking funny how u guys are makind stupid b.s. about him. he was a sweetheart. very kind, caring and loving person. those mother fuckers that dont know him and saying all these b.s. about him, i hope u guys see the punishment for judging him. only the person who can judge him is GOD .not u guys. i love u fred and may u rest in peace. i know u r in a better place. judgement day is very close and inshallah everyday and day it gets closer to see u again.

Posted by: gloria ()
Date: June 14, 2008 07:03PM

GLORIA
HEY MEEPER LETS SHOOT YOUR ASS OR ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER AND SEE IF YOU GET THE 76 VIRGINS YOU RACIST BASTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 14, 2008 07:13PM

That makes no sense whatsoever and I dare you to find a single post here where I have been racist. Usually I'm the one who ridicules and flames the racist idiots that post here.

Jackass.

gloria Wrote:
> GLORIA
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> HEY MEEPER LETS SHOOT YOUR ASS OR ONE OF YOUR
> FAMILY MEMBERS IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER AND SEE IF
> YOU GET THE 76 VIRGINS YOU RACIST
> BASTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: family friend ()
Date: June 14, 2008 07:42PM

Why is this world so sick? It's because there are plenty of sick bastards out there like the ones posting hate messages. You uneducated, ignorant fools will never learn until death comes upon yourselves. The nerve you have to even say Fred's name. You people can keep going at it because you will all face death one day and you better pray that you bastards don't die the way Fred did, a tragic death, not deserved.

Now, to say a few words about my dear brother Fred. He is a blessed soul, for God has taken him away from such a hateful world. A world of hate, jealousy, betrayal, racism, and above all ignorance. You're a bunch of unfaithful people who have nothing but bitterness in your lives. Having said that, Fred was truly blessed because now he is in a better place at peace. We love you, we miss you, and you will never be forgotten for you will ALWAYS be on our minds, hearts and above all our prayers. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: June 14, 2008 08:52PM

You know, I am not trying to be mean, but this isn't really the place to come and write a memorial to a beloved friend or relative. I am sure that the deceased, fred, was probably a wonderful man and loving friend and relative. So many of you have attested to that in the first two pages. But most people write tributes to a dead person on Legacy or the funeral home's condolence page or they send a card to the family.

When you put this type of personal and emotional message on a public forum, and then you get a few posts from strangers that make you mad, it makes no sense for grieving people to swear and threaten. That kind of behavior on YOUR part simply belittles the death of the person you claim to honor.

Then all the follow up messages turn into a free for all. We saw the same thing happen with the overdose girl and the death of a disk jockey's wife. Your messages to the family would be better placed elsewhere. In fact, if Fred is such a great friend to you, perhaps reaching out to his family in a more tangible way would be more effective. Volunteer to hand out posters to help find the killer or offer some monetary help to his family. It really is futile to come to a public forum and expect to get sympathy from strangers, many of whom have a very dark sense of humor.

Just my opinion.

Trickie

Posted by: RIP FRED ()
Date: June 14, 2008 09:22PM

Fred was a great person. And for all of you who are insecure of your race or place in society, please take you immauture attitudes elsewhere. This is a place for ADULTS to post their prayers to the families and friends. It is a tribute to Fred...and no matter what any low life says, everyone knows what a great person he was. He wouldn't even be bothered by the horrible comments that you ignorant people who probably have no friends themselves. So all of you please keep showing your love for our late dear friend, and don't pay two cents to those who are not respectful. The amount of love that Fred is receiving speaks louder than any words. I pity those who have no one and have falled so low to disrespect such an amazing person. We love you Fred RIP

Date: June 14, 2008 09:26PM

RIP FRED Wrote:

>>> This is a place for ADULTS to post their prayers size>

I'm sorry for your loss, but are you outta your fuckin' mind?????

Posted by: RIP FRED ()
Date: June 14, 2008 09:55PM

Like they say they "the good always die young".Anyone that has known him either their whole life, or just meet him once would say the same thing, that he was truly an EXTRAORDINARY human being.Nothing has had a greater effect on my life than his death.I appricate every moment of life because of him and everyday I strive to be a better person.He was loved and admired by everyone, young and old.He will always be missed.Hopefully well meet again in heaven.When ever I think of Fred I think of a bird (because there is picture of Fred trying to feed a bird and it looks like they are talking) and the other day I was driving home from work and something strange happned.I saw a cop car on my right side, I started freaking out because my license is suspended and my car tags were expired and I was like OMG my life is over I'am going to get pulled over and go to jail and my parents are gonna kill me.So I closed my eyes and I was getting ready for the cop to pull me over.With my eyes closed I drove pass the cop and I noticed he didn't stop me.All of a sudden a hear a bird chripping out of no where.I truly think it was Fred looking out.THank you Fred or eles I would be sitting in a jail cell without you.Love you I cant wait to see you again. Everyday when someone brings up what happned to the "9th homocide victim at fairfax county". I start talking what an amazing,beautiful,smart,funny,loving,caring,generous,kind and many many more things you were and how your smile is as bright as the sun. People no longer think of you as a "victim" but simply "AHHH What a great guy".Love you and Miss you

Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway--R.I.P FARID
Posted by: LIDA ZAFAR ()
Date: June 14, 2008 10:18PM

I DIDNT KNOW FARID ABBASI PERSONALLY, BUT I HEARD FROM MANY PEOPLE AND BY "MANY" I MEAN HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE. I HEARD THAT FARID ABBASI WAS ONE OF A KIND. HE WAS A VERY KIND AND A RESPECTFUL PERSON.
FARID HELPED SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND AND ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON HIS FACE. HE NEVER DESERVED WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM. ITS JUST SO UNFAIR AND HEARTBREAKING TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE FARID LEAVE THIS WORLD IN SUCH TRAGIC WAY. I PRAY TO ALLAH (SWT)
TO ALWAYS KEEP HIS SOUL HAPPY. MAY HE REST IN PEACE.

--TO THE PEOPLE WHO DONT NOW HIM AND JUDGE WITHOUT ANY FACTS:
WHY JUDGE SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING HIM? HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE IN GRIEF AND YOU ALL SIT ON THE NET TALKING NONSENSE! TRY TO PUT YOURSELVES IN THEIR SHOES FOR ONCE.
IF YOU WEREN'T TAUGHT TO SHOW RESPECT THEN PLEASE AT LEAST KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELVES.

Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway--R.I.P FARID
Posted by: LIDA ZAFAR ()
Date: June 14, 2008 10:32PM

TheMeeper

RIP FRED Wrote:

>>> This is a place for ADULTS to post their prayers

>>>>>>>>I'm sorry for your loss, but are you outta your fuckin' mind?????

ALL HE IS SAYING IS STOP BEING SO DAMN DISRESPECTFUL AND BE MATURE ABOUTSOMEONE'S LOSS!!!!!!! AFTER ALL, IT HURTS LIKE HELL TO LOSE SOMEONE LIKE FARID ABBASI!

Posted by: get a life ()
Date: June 14, 2008 10:32PM

all u fucks who have no life and hate on a beautiful young man who had everything you dont, you can go fuck ur grandmas....and all u ignorant racist fucks, go do some research before you spew shit you dont know anything about out of your vile, pathetic mouths. If you didnt know or care about him, DONT fuckin post shit. Find some friends or continue your world of warcraft duels, but please refrain from your desperate-for-attention posts. u guys are low-lifes, the scum of the earth and belong in hell. thanks*

Re: Lorton Man Shot, Killed in Driveway--R.I.P FARID
Date: June 14, 2008 10:44PM

LIDA ZAFAR Wrote:
> ALL HE IS SAYING IS STOP BEING SO DAMN DISRESPECTFUL

Lida- all I'm saying is that you guys need to realize that you are posting on fairfaxunderground.com, a site that is not known for respectful, sympathetic posts.

In fact, it's probably the worst place on the net to look for comfort.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, I think it's a pretty horrifying situation. I just thought I should point out that you guys have chosen the absolutely worst place to post it.

Sincerely.

Posted by: Elizabeth P. ()
Date: June 14, 2008 10:45PM

I am posting this in response to the request from facebook. I would just like to say that I will always remember Fred as having a smile on his face. Everytime I saw him he was smiling, laughing, and making others laugh. He was just a very joyful, charismatic individual who clearly cherished life always seemed to share his happiness with others. I met him when he was a young boy and ever since them he has continued to make me laugh and put a smile on my face everytime I have seen him. The world will greatly miss him, God bless his soul.

Posted by: Pk ()
Date: June 14, 2008 11:32PM

There's no need to argue with those who are posting b.s comments, theirs no winning against someone when all they want is attention, the people who truely knew fred, knew what type of person he was and thats all that matters. Dont take others comments to the heart, the ones writing negative comments are probably 40 year old men living in fairfax without shit to do...Fred didnt have a "flashy, spoiled middle eastern life style" like i read before in one comment, he was about his family and was a hard worker, he enjoyed himself just like everyone else his age.

Posted by: neelam ()
Date: June 14, 2008 11:34PM

even tho i didnt no FRED ABBASI, but from all the comments i see about him makes it seem like he wass reallyy an angel! may he rest in peace....

Posted by: Family Friend ()
Date: June 14, 2008 11:46PM

A suggestion to all my brothers and sisters, there has been plenty of good things said about our dear brother Fred and a lot more that can be said. But, it seems that when people get lonely, bored or are just looking for attention, they will stoop so low to not only disrespect others but also disrespect themselves. So, I would appreciate every smart and kind hearted person to avoid posting any further messages because some people on here aren't worthy enough to know anything about Fred, his family and his friends. If you would like to pass your condolences along, please do so by contacting Fred's loved ones thru facebook or email. This is a pretty ridiculous site and there's no point in wasting our time conversating with insane people. Let them say what they want and try to justify it, because we knew who Fred really was. An AMAZING individual. Again, please do not respond to any further messages on this site as it is dragging with no meaning and no ending. LET'S FIND PEACE WITHIN OURSELVES!!!

Posted by: Muslimah ()
Date: June 14, 2008 11:49PM

Obviously some of the people responding to this tragedy were NOT raised with a little thing called R-E-S-P-E-C-T....
You idiots have no life and apparently didn't know this vibrant young MUSLIM brother.
so take your racist, white, hick selves and go shoot some ducks or do whatever "yall" do on your farms/barns:)

R.I.P. Brother Faridullah....

Posted by: karen ()
Date: June 14, 2008 11:50PM

I didn't know Fred personally but have heard a lot about him and from what I've heard I wish I had the pleasure of knowing such a wonderful person. He seemed like someone we would all love to have a part of our own lives.Everyone should ignore these ignorant comments and remember him for who he was and his friends and family know he was a blessing. My deepest condolences go out to the Abbasi family. RIP Fred.

Posted by: matin ()
Date: June 15, 2008 12:11AM

First off, u racists should just stop posting and for you people that had no relation to the guy (im not sayin that i have any relation what so ever to him, i just knew him through soccer)
he was a helpful guy
one day during practice i completely tore my hamstring and he had previous injury, so he crutchs with him. As I was tryin to get with the help a nearby fence he told me to just take his crutchs and i was like being the afghan that i am, nah its cool, and he persisted so i didnt argue.
he was very helpful and although i didnt know him that well, he was a great person.

Posted by: i love you man ()
Date: June 15, 2008 12:20AM

yo no word can explain how great cool wonderfull faridullah abbasi was always had a smile always making jokes when you wernt in the mood but he would get you in the mood i remember back when he played on khorasan he wasnt just a teamate he was a friend and a brother to me every day is a day closer of seeing

R.I.P FARIDULLAH ABBASI 06/07/08

Posted by: listen ()
Date: June 15, 2008 12:29AM

OKAY SHUT THE HELL UP

WE STOPPED CRITICIZING/MAKING FUN/JUDGING LIKE 4 DAYS AGO, SHUT UP ALREADY, YES YES WE KNOW HE WAS GREAT, WE'RE WRONG (PLUS WE'RE JUST KIDDING) AND YES WE KNOW ITS IN BAD TASTE... WE'RE SORRY, NOW SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!

Posted by: LBgrl15 ()
Date: June 15, 2008 02:00AM

During high school i lived down the street from fred and his family. He will be missed, my thought and prayers are with his family.

Posted by: classmate ()
Date: June 15, 2008 02:19AM

I went to middle school and high school with Fred and while he did annoy me constantly from day one of meeting him, this whole situation is still sad. I can't say I was ever close to him or even tried to be. What I can say is from personal previous experience of dealing with the death of a young person, someone my own age, it really hurts. I want to express my deepest sympathy to Fred's family and friends. He may have annoyed me but he didn't deserve this.

What really scares me though is I haven't heard or read any updates on the investigation since the murder happened. I've read the previous posts and personally feel that it could be a hate crime. There's other possibilities for sure but from what I knew of Fred, he wasn't involved in anything criminal besides what most people are guilty of (speeding). Whoever "thelaw" is proved just that anyway. I really hope that this gets solved, the sooner the better. Fred and those who cared about him don't deserve this.

Posted by: FFU User ()
Date: June 15, 2008 02:30AM

MESSAGE TO SHARIFA ABASSI: THIS IS NOT A BLOG DEDICATED TO FRED IN ANY WAY, PLEASE DO NOT MISCONSTRUE PEOPLE'S EXPECTATIONS OF THIS WEBSITE - THEY WILL BE GREATLY OFFENDED AND THIS IS SIMPLY NOT THE PLACE FOR MOURNING.

Posted by: FFU User ()
Date: June 15, 2008 02:32AM

Seriously Cary, I would HIGHLY recommend that this thread get shut down, people from other sites are linking to it and dubbing it a "memorial blog", and people are getting offended from things that should not be taken seriously. Please.

Posted by: mariam A. ()
Date: June 15, 2008 10:28AM

sir, if you think its so easy what are you waiting for
go catch the bastard.
as if we're stupid and you know everything

Posted by: aqb ()
Date: June 15, 2008 10:29AM

I went to High School with fred..even though i didnt know him personally, I always heard good things about him. I'm keeping his family in my prayers as they continue to grieve over thier loss. I only hope Fairfax County Police can capture the killer and give the killer what they deserve.

Posted by: omar khan ()
Date: June 15, 2008 01:52PM

RIP FRED Wrote:
> Like they say they "the good always die
> young".Anyone that has known him either their
> whole life, or just meet him once would say the
> same thing, that he was truly an EXTRAORDINARY
> human being.Nothing has had a greater effect on my
> life than his death.I appricate every moment of
> life because of him and everyday I strive to be a
> better person.He was loved and admired by
> everyone, young and old.He will always be
> missed.Hopefully well meet again in heaven.When
> ever I think of Fred I think of a bird (because
> there is picture of Fred trying to feed a bird and
> it looks like they are talking) and the other day
> I was driving home from work and something strange
> happned.I saw a cop car on my right side, I
> started freaking out because my license is
> suspended and my car tags were expired and I was
> like OMG my life is over I'am going to get pulled
> over and go to jail and my parents are gonna kill
> me.So I closed my eyes and I was getting ready for
> the cop to pull me over.With my eyes closed I
> drove pass the cop and I noticed he didn't stop
> me.All of a sudden a hear a bird chripping out of
> no where.I truly think it was Fred looking
> out.THank you Fred or eles I would be sitting in a
> jail cell without you.Love you I cant wait to see
> you again. Everyday when someone brings up what
> happned to the "9th homocide victim at fairfax
> county". I start talking what an
> amazing,beautiful,smart,funny,loving,caring,genero
> us,kind and many many more things you were and how
> your smile is as bright as the sun. People no
> longer think of you as a "victim" but simply "AHHH
> What a great guy".Love you and Miss you

Posted by: GLORIA ()
Date: June 15, 2008 02:13PM

MEEPER YOU CRAZY SHITHAEAD, REFFERING TO HIM SEEING " VIRGINS" IS NOT RACIST????? GET THE HELL OUT OF IDAHOOO OR OHIO AND READ A BOOK YOU RED NECK

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: June 15, 2008 02:32PM

Meeper is not in Ohio, are you Meep? What is the crazy lady yelling about???

Posted by: ........ ()
Date: June 15, 2008 02:43PM

annie Wrote:
> FOR DEATHBYCOP
> what you dont understand deathbycop that people
> come here to pay their last regards and last good
> bye to their beloved friend, they are already full
> of emotions and rage due to this tragic loss, but
> you making it harder for them by saying all this
> stuff that you are saying. dont you think its
> little childish on your part to this..if you know
> what you talking about then this not the place to
> debate on who knows better ...if you dont have
> anything to say for him then let other people
> reveal their thougths and feelings and leave them
> alone..

Maybe you aren't understanding..that is what this forum is all about. if you don't like it, just leave!

I did know fred though and honestly didn't like or dislike him. It's too bad he got shot though

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 15, 2008 03:34PM

GLORIA Wrote:
> MEEPER YOU CRAZY SHITHAEAD, REFFERING TO HIM
> SEEING " VIRGINS" IS NOT RACIST????? GET THE HELL
> OUT OF IDAHOOO OR OHIO AND READ A BOOK YOU RED
> NECK

She just said everyone who lives in Idahoo (?) or Ohio is a redneck. That's the most racist statement I have read today... it is hard to believe the level of ignorance and illiteracy in some people. Gloria is a shining example of why a good education is important. She is only good for spreading legs and making more morons like herself.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 15, 2008 04:26PM

seriously, get a grip.

file.php?2,file=2436
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: June 15, 2008 04:53PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
>> What is the crazy lady yelling about???

A hundred bucks says this is just some idiot guy that I've embarrassed on here in some way, who now thinks he's funny by posting these totally ineffective insults.

Posted by: alib ()
Date: June 15, 2008 05:19PM

yo every buddy thinks its a joke
man this is some REAL LIFE SHIT
a GREAT MAN was murdered i new
him when i was younger he is just a great spirited man with a great out look on life
my thoughts and prayers go out to all the abbasi's and every buddy who was some how hurt in this tragic time. Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.- shakespeare

RIP fred abbasi

Posted by: ......... ()
Date: June 15, 2008 06:29PM

deathbycop u need to stop acting childish u r very immature. Grow up. Exactly wat Anne said. Its saying our goodbyes and please I actually do know how to spell . Exactly wat school did u go to? Retarded???? Dont start shit. I bet u don't even know him.

Posted by: Tina Barzmehri ()
Date: June 15, 2008 07:41PM

I was one of Fred's friends and i can honestly say that he was one of the kindest, sweetest, most amazing guys i have ever known in my life. He would never allow any of his friends to ever be sad at all. Any time we werent smiling he would say something and two seconds later we were all having a blast. He put his whole heart into everything and always knew how to make our days. Everytime we all would go out he would say "Okaaaaay" to all of us making each one of the girls feel like someone actually noticed. I remember in January i was really sick and my throat was killing me. The whole semifinal football weekend, we were all together. Every where we went to a hookah bar he would ask for hot water for my throat. He took care of everyone around him. I know in my heart that he is still taking care of all of us. Love you Fred and missing you every day.....

The things people are saying on this site do not bother me so much because i can tell they did not know him. If any one of them knew him, they would never say such bs stuff. If someone had such a cold heart to actually kill Fred, then im not suprised at the coldhearted comments that have been made on this site. I hope this never happens to anyone, but if it does, i am sure you would not appreciate someone writing this stuff about your brother, father, best friend, boyfriend or any loved one.

Posted by: jay ()
Date: June 15, 2008 08:05PM

I went to highschool with the abbasi's and they were good people, but one thing I knew was that, they were quick to fight with people and didn't take anything from nobody, so maybe he had beef with someone recently and the coward decided to take his life as a retaliation. RIP

Posted by: Laila ()
Date: June 15, 2008 08:53PM

So your saying every middle eastern ' guido ' type guy shouldn't be respected if killed ? if you dont know him personally dont speak at all . Have some fcukin` respect , keep your stupid remarks to yourself . Fred is gone , may he rest in peace , his family is mourning over his loss . and so is his friends , does it matter what he did in his past, does that mean you can JUDGE a person over some pictures ????? NOOOOO . nobody deserves to be killed . NOBODY . RIP FRED <3

Posted by: Samira ()
Date: June 15, 2008 10:42PM

Fred

Someone once said that, “Love is stronger than death, even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries, it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”

Faridullah Abbasi was the greatest man I have ever known…it is no wonder why I chose him to spend the rest of my life with. And it is the greatest delight to know that he had chosen me as well.

We have all heard of Fred’s contagious smile, a radiant glow of light that would not only brighten a room, but brightened up my world. His mannerisms were far greater than that of a 23 year-old young man. Whether you were a stranger or a close friend, Fred showed the same care and utmost respect to everyone who crossed his path. I fell head over heels for him from the second I allowed my heart to love. Our story was no ordinary love…no. It was the kind of love that motivated me each day and gave me hope for tomorrow. It was the kind of love that was entwined with respect and embedded with our cultures. It was the kind of love that was waiting to spread its wings.

To know that Fred loved ME until his last breath is the greatest feeling in the world. I have no regrets. I gave to him all that I could give, and did not end a single day without showing him how much I cared.

Yes, it is the hardest and worse feeling in the world to lose the man I planned to spend the rest of my life with. I wanted to wake up to his text message and go to sleep with his voice. I wanted to continue to watch his soccer games as his #1 fan. I wanted to feel his body next to mine during each movie I watched. I wanted to continue our adventurous trips to unknown destinations. I wanted to sign the Qur’an with his hand next to mine. I wanted to wake up to his smell and glowing face each morning. I wanted to carry his last name next to my first. I wanted him to be the father of my children. In fact, we planned to have 12 children, 11 for our own little soccer team and a substitute, just in case. I wanted a lot of things, and Fred was included in all of them. But we must not forget, my friends, it is not what I want or you want or he wants or she wants…it is what God wants. God wanted Fred, and we all now have him as our angel. What more can I ask for than have the man that I am in love with be in Heaven? How more satisfied can I be? That is what allows me to smile again, and is my new motivation in life.

The last months of Fred’s life were the best of mine. He taught me how to love to such an extent that cannot be measured in words. He taught me how to love not only him, but life. It is no wonder his myspace quote says: “Welcome to the Good Life.” Fred taught me how to care for someone else more than myself, and how to appreciate every single step of the way. Now that Fred is gone, he has taught all of us to savor each breath and to love unconditionally all those around us. Finally, Fred has taught us how to have faith, for it carries us through the day, over the toughest obstacles, and guides our life.

When Fred passed away, his eyes were closed, but his heart was open. He now lives within each of our hearts as our very own guardian angel. Inshallah, if I will make it to Heaven, I hope Fred will be there to hold my hand and guide me once again…this time, in the next life.

Faridullah Abbasi, you were and still are my king, my love, my heart, my soul, my other half, and what makes me whole. Not a second goes by that I do not think of you, and not a heartbeat passes that I do not ache for you. I will carry you with my every step, through all my destinations in life. I love you, and always will. Like I said, our love was waiting to spread its wings. Not only did those wings spread, but they soared to the skies, and now fly among the gates of heaven.

Posted by: respect ()
Date: June 15, 2008 11:38PM

If you are not going to post anything respectful don’t post anything at all. This is a grave situation. R.I.P Fred. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Abbasi family.

Posted by: Susan ()
Date: June 16, 2008 12:16AM

you will remain in our preyer Fred !!!!!
you werent my uncle but i wish i had an uncle like you
May Allah bless you and keep you forever happy in heaven insha'ALLAH
-Susan

Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 16, 2008 12:24AM

I agree with you on the fact that nobody should make fun of and trivialize a tragic event like this one. However, everyone knows how people are on this site (which is an open and minimally monitered forum), so rather than posting links to this site and using it as an adhoc memorial, you should make a myspace memorial page (or use his, if possible). This way you will be able to control content and delete any offensive material. Just some food for thought, not trying to be disrespectful or offensive.

BTW, by calling the offending posters ignorant and racist, you are only flamebaiting (i.e. inviting more offensive remarks). If you throw bait, they will bite. After all, this is Fairfax Underground, respectfullness is checked at the door upon entry.

respect Wrote:
> If you are not going to post anything respectful
> don’t post anything at all. This is a grave
> situation. R.I.P Fred. My thoughts and prayers go
> out to the Abbasi family.

Date: June 16, 2008 03:04AM

this thread sucks and needs to die which makes kitty sad.

file.php?2,file=2635
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Emal ()
Date: June 16, 2008 04:18AM

good1.. congrats on using a good friends murder for your racist vent ... i mean it is the little ppl like yourselves that fuel the hatred that our generation has to suffer... hope u really get off on that bro

Posted by: Once again... ()
Date: June 16, 2008 05:15AM

DeathByCop Wrote:
> I agree with you on the fact that nobody should
> make fun of and trivialize a tragic event like
> this one. However, everyone knows how people are
> on this site (which is an open and minimally
> monitered forum), so rather than posting links to
> this site and using it as an adhoc memorial, you
> should make a myspace memorial page (or use his,
> if possible). This way you will be able to control
> content and delete any offensive material. Just
> some food for thought, not trying to be
> disrespectful or offensive.
>
>
> BTW, by calling the offending posters ignorant and
> racist, you are only flamebaiting (i.e. inviting
> more offensive remarks). If you throw bait, they
> will bite. After all, this is Fairfax Underground,
> respectfullness is checked at the door upon
> entry.
>
>
> respect Wrote:
> -----
> > If you are not going to post anything
> respectful
> > don’t post anything at all. This is a grave
> > situation. R.I.P Fred. My thoughts and prayers
> go
> > out to the Abbasi family.

Date: June 16, 2008 07:29AM

respect Wrote:
> If you are not going to post anything respectful
> don’t post anything at all. This is a grave
> situation.

Can't you see there are people hurting here? Samira pours her heart out in a moving dedication and you post a joke about Fred's final resting place? Just sick.

Posted by: Sonia P ()
Date: June 16, 2008 08:54AM

RIP Farid Abbasi
Farid was the nicest guy I had ever met. He was respectful and giving. I had never met a guy like him before! Theres soo many kindful words I can use to describe him but unfortunately thats not going to bring him back. May he rest in peace.
:((((((((((((((((

Posted by: Tinkerbell ()
Date: June 16, 2008 10:38AM

This went down because he was working at a car sales place and taking part in bad business dealings with the wrong people and they ripped the wrong people off who got angry and did something about it. Fred was very nice and sweet in HS, I'm sure he was still the same after and may he rest in peace. Learn from this that you should be honest in your dealings and don't get too greedy. Money isn't worth dying for.

Posted by: Saba ()
Date: June 16, 2008 10:46AM

It is completely inappropriate for individuals to post racist pictures/comments regarding the death of an Afghan man. You guys are sick and NOT impressing anyone with your stupidity.

May Allah give strength to Fred's family and friends. My parents went to the funeral yesterday and told me that the place was packed! So, I know that Fred, as well as his family, are loved by the community.

Posted by: Jerry ()
Date: June 16, 2008 11:02AM

You people are pathetic, and this website is treading on thin legal ground. When the Abassis take legal action for defamation and libel against this website (which is responsible for content), I can't wait..

Farid's family sees these absuive messages, and it breaks their hearts. Do you people not have families?!

Farid was a great guy and his family is good people.

Date: June 16, 2008 11:11AM

Jerry Wrote:
>> You people are pathetic, and this website is treading on thin legal ground. When the Abassis take legal action for defamation and libel against this website (which is responsible for content), I can't wait.

LOL.

Jerry, you're a fucking idiot.

Date: June 16, 2008 11:22AM

Jerry Wrote:
> this website is
> treading on thin legal ground. When the Abassis
> take legal action for defamation and libel against
> this website (which is responsible for content), I
> can't wait..

LOL! it's always funny when people think they can control the internet.

Posted by: scientizmo ()
Date: June 16, 2008 11:22AM

May God rest his soul in peace..

Date: June 16, 2008 11:30AM

What's really sick is that he feels the need to threaten people with lawsuits just because he doesn't like what someone else has written. It's even more sick than the fools who wrote whatever repugnant comments he's offended by. Fucking moron.

Gravis Wrote:
> Jerry Wrote:
> -----
> > this website is
> > treading on thin legal ground. When the Abassis
> > take legal action for defamation and libel
> against
> > this website (which is responsible for content),
> I
> > can't wait..
>
> LOL! it's always funny when people think they can
> control the internet.

Date: June 16, 2008 11:56AM

I think this is a valid point. Fred was a great kid and did not deserve this. Fred lives in a very rich neighborhood and didn’t drink or do dugs so it is very unlikely that it was a random act but more likely a very deranged customer. Here are some of the reviews posted about his dealership. Some of the postings all but say that someone is going to die..
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Luxury-Auto-Sales-of-Woodbridge-review-18496/
http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=31154705

Put 2 and 2 together and use your energy to help find the creeps that did this so Fred can truly RIP. One of Freds close friends died in front of the dealership close to a year ago. He called me in to pull surveillance video of the accident. There are about 7 cameras covering the entire lot. I would bet if the police looked at those videos from Saturday night that you will see the person that killed him.

RIP Fred

Posted by: fairfaxundergroundsux ()
Date: June 16, 2008 12:05PM

fred abbasi was my neighbor i know most of his family, and played soccer wtih him before, despite wat people think of him and my expierence with him and his family i know that he has a good heart and he is in a better place...RIP Fred Abbasi i pray for you and your family

Posted by: Sahar Saeed ()
Date: June 16, 2008 12:12PM

I've been sitting here for days trying to decide whether or not to write on this site...But I feel like it is my duty as a close friend of Fred and out of respect to the Abbasi family, to say my part...

Farid was an amazing man, one of the best I've ever come across in my life. I had the pleasure of becoming very close with him throughout the last year or so..Fred was not perfect, but during the time that I had the pleasure of knowing him, I rarely saw him disrespect a human being...It truly hurts to see how insensitive people can be.. Regardless of whether or not his family was to see the hurtful comments posted, they shouldn't have been posted. Yes this site is not a memorial website, it is also not a website to bash or make assumptions of someone who lost their life unfairly..

Fred had a lot of plans in the future, and his life was cut short. He lived everyday as if it were his last, and made sure that everyone around him had a smile on their face. I can't even begin to share the countless memories I had with Farid.. But I will forever cherish them.

Although I am not a member of the Abbasi family, I feel as if I have lost a brother..Fred was one of the closest guys to me and it breaks my heart to see the accusations of his character, and the comments on his lifestyle. Whether or not he went to D.C. should not be a question of his character, he was a great human being, with a lot of goals and a lot of heart, and he will truly be missed.

Posted by: SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNEW FRED ()
Date: June 16, 2008 12:25PM

Some of the comments I read here truly make me sick to my stomach. I can assume that half of you people writing commments here do not even know Fred because if you had the opportunity to atleast run across him you would know what type of a person he really was. Speaking as someone who knew Fred I can say he was a great guy, one that would make all of you people writing stupid comments and involving unnecessary humor and putting your rude and inconsiderate 2 sense here feel truly truly stupid. For the people saying religion or race plays into this PLEASE GROW UP AND STOP BEING JEALOUS AND HAVE SOME DECENCY. Have your parents not taught you if you have nothing nice to say PLEASE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

He was and will be remembered for the great generous man that he was. Fred, from one friend to another I truly miss you and even though I know you're in a better place you will never leave my heart. You touched so many people around me and for that I thank you. I know that your kind heart and smile have followed you and it is now being shared with the people you missed and loved as well. I love you Fred thank you for all you have done for me as a person and everyone around us.

Posted by: ILITechnology.com ()
Date: June 16, 2008 12:48PM

Tinkerbell Wrote:
> This went down because he was working at a car
> sales place and taking part in bad business
> dealings with the wrong people and they ripped the
> wrong people off who got angry and did something
> about it. Fred was very nice and sweet in HS, I'm
> sure he was still the same after and may he rest
> in peace. Learn from this that you should be
> honest in your dealings and don't get too greedy.
> Money isn't worth dying for.

Is there any new news? any suspects? anything... I hope the racist white police of fairfax county dont screw this one up.

Posted by: wow ()
Date: June 16, 2008 01:04PM

wow, have some respect, this is pathetic, wow this is soo immature of what people are saying..grow up!!!!!
my prayers go out to your and your family. may you rest in peace faridullah abbasi!

Posted by: ILITechnology.com ()
Date: June 16, 2008 01:07PM

Give it a rest already. If Fred was alive he would just laughed off stupid comments like these assholes are making. The fact that people are just posting about something that happened 3 pages ago is ridiculous.
Does anyone have any new info on the suspect?

Date: June 16, 2008 02:05PM

Sahar Saeed Wrote:
> Fred was not perfect

OHHHH NOWYADUNIT!! JERRY is going to SUE YOUR ASS NOW!!! DEFAMATION!!! LIBEL!!!

Posted by: respect. ()
Date: June 16, 2008 04:13PM

Wow, some of the people who have commented on this thread, need to grow up. Stop acting so immature and self-centered. Although I did not know Fred Abbasi personally, from what I have heard he was "one of a kind." One can just tell from the amount of people at his funeral, what a great guy he was. Although, he was not my cousin/uncle/brother, I feel as if I have lost one of my own family members. Everyone needs to remember him for the good that he has done and the smile always on his face. Mocking the flaws of others will not make you a better person.
I hope whoever killed Fred, gets the punishment he deserves.
My prayers go out to Fred and the rest of the Abbasi family, may he rest in peace.
Inna lil lahi wa inna ilahi raji'oon.

Posted by: Farah ()
Date: June 16, 2008 07:11PM

Samira jan, its really sad to know that yooh have losst your love.. the first thing I asked after I hurd about him was " did he had a girlfriend or wife?" and they said yes and that you were about to get aengaged to him.. I know how it feels to lose your love ... my prayers are out there for yooh and the rest of abbasi family.. may Faird jan rest in peace.

Samira Wrote:
> Fred
>
>
>
>
> Someone once said that, “Love is stronger than
> death, even though it can't stop death from
> happening, but no matter how hard death tries, it
> can't separate people from love. It can't take
> away our memories either. In the end, life is
> stronger than death.”
>
>
>
> Faridullah Abbasi was the greatest man I have ever
> known…it is no wonder why I chose him to spend the
> rest of my life with. And it is the greatest
> delight to know that he had chosen me as well.
>
>
>
> We have all heard of Fred’s contagious
> smile, a radiant glow of light that would not only
> brighten a room, but brightened up my world. His
> mannerisms were far greater than that of a 23
> year-old young man. Whether you were a stranger or
> a close friend, Fred showed the same care and
> utmost respect to everyone who crossed his path. I
> fell head over heels for him from the second I
> allowed my heart to love. Our story was no
> ordinary love…no. It was the kind of love that
> motivated me each day and gave me hope for
> tomorrow. It was the kind of love that was
> entwined with respect and embedded with our
> cultures. It was the kind of love that was waiting
> to spread its wings.
>
>
>
> To know that Fred loved ME until his
> last breath is the greatest feeling in the world.
> I have no regrets. I gave to him all that I could
> give, and did not end a single day without showing
> him how much I cared.
>
>
>
> Yes, it is the hardest and worse
> feeling in the world to lose the man I planned to
> spend the rest of my life with. I wanted to wake
> up to his text message and go to sleep with his
> voice. I wanted to continue to watch his soccer
> games as his #1 fan. I wanted to feel his body
> next to mine during each movie I watched. I wanted
> to continue our adventurous trips to unknown
> destinations. I wanted to sign the Qur’an with his
> hand next to mine. I wanted to wake up to his
> smell and glowing face each morning. I wanted to
> carry his last name next to my first. I wanted him
> to be the father of my children. In fact, we
> planned to have 12 children, 11 for our own little
> soccer team and a substitute, just in case. I
> wanted a lot of things, and Fred was included in
> all of them. But we must not forget, my friends,
> it is not what I want or you want or he wants or
> she wants…it is what God wants. God wanted Fred,
> and we all now have him as our angel. What more
> can I ask for than have the man that I am in love
> with be in Heaven? How more satisfied can I be?
> That is what allows me to smile again, and is my
> new motivation in life.
>
>
>
> The last months of Fred’s life were
> the best of mine. He taught me how to love to such
> an extent that cannot be measured in words. He
> taught me how to love not only him, but life. It
> is no wonder his myspace quote says: “Welcome to
> the Good Life.” Fred taught me how to care for
> someone else more than myself, and how to
> appreciate every single step of the way. Now that
> Fred is gone, he has taught all of us to savor
> each breath and to love unconditionally all those
> around us. Finally, Fred has taught us how to have
> faith, for it carries us through the day, over the
> toughest obstacles, and guides our life.
>
>
>
> When Fred passed away, his eyes were
> closed, but his heart was open. He now lives
> within each of our hearts as our very own guardian
> angel. Inshallah, if I will make it to Heaven, I
> hope Fred will be there to hold my hand and guide
> me once again…this time, in the next life.
>
>
>
> Faridullah Abbasi, you were and still
> are my king, my love, my heart, my soul, my other
> half, and what makes me whole. Not a second goes
> by that I do not think of you, and not a heartbeat
> passes that I do not ache for you. I will carry
> you with my every step, through all my
> destinations in life. I love you, and always will.
> Like I said, our love was waiting to spread its
> wings. Not only did those wings spread, but they
> soared to the skies, and now fly among the gates
> of heaven.

Posted by: Zalmai Afzali ()
Date: June 16, 2008 08:42PM

So sad, feel sorry for him and his family. Our prayers with him. REST IN PACE...

Posted by: Peace ()
Date: June 16, 2008 09:35PM

Please forgive the infidels posting here. May your loved one rest in peace. Praise Allah!
Attachments:
peace animated.gif

Date: June 16, 2008 11:11PM

Peace Wrote:
> Please forgive the infidels posting here.

well that's not very muslim of you.

Posted by: upsetting ()
Date: June 16, 2008 11:56PM

After reading these posts, one thing is apparent...that unfortunately there are too many ignorant people who have posted to such a tragic article. To actually come on this site and complain about a boy going clubbing, or taking pictures with girls is completely irrelevant to what happened. You cannot blame a kid in his 20's for going to clubs, or for posing in pictures with girls. There are so many people who have suffered so greatly from the loss of their brother, son, nephew, cousin, friend, etc. How can you insensitive people come on here and voice your racism and stereotypical views? Have you no decency? Again, it is all due to ignorance, and if you have no helpful comments, do not add to a family's grief. Take those views to a racist group, because that is obviously where all of you idiots belong.

Date: June 17, 2008 02:36AM

upsetting Wrote:
> You cannot blame a kid in his 20's
> for going to clubs, or for posing in pictures with
> girls.

islam disagrees.

Posted by: D... S (benzeno) ()
Date: June 17, 2008 10:06AM

Pgens and dealthbycop DONT WRITE ANYMORE BS!!! JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS WEBSITE!!!

FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF FRED,
IM WORKING WIT A POLICE TOO SEE IF THEY CAN BLOCK PGENS AND DEALTHBYCOP OUT OF THIS WEBSITE... THIER ALSO TRYIN TO SEE IF THEY CAN CALL THEM IN AND SEE IF THEY HAVVE ANY CONNECTIONS WITH FREDS DEALTH.....

MY FELLOW FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BACK TO THESE LOW CLASS PEOPLE!!! KEEP FRED ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS!! DONT LET IMMATURE PEOPLE STOP YOU FROM POSTING MEMORIES ABOUT FRED

THANK YOU,
D... S

Posted by: D... S (benzeno) ()
Date: June 17, 2008 10:07AM

WE LOVE AND MISS YOU FRED!
Attachments:
n16981991938_2219.jpg

Posted by: Ava ()
Date: June 17, 2008 10:17AM

TO SAMIRA*****,
I knew you when we were in our teens, slowly, gradually, we grew apart. When I found out that you were his g/f; I was even more upset about his death. I have an aunt who married Fred's uncle. He came from a wonderful family. Although, I did not know him, I know from what I hear from family/friends, that he was incredible. Girl, I am soo sorry for your loss, to say the least. Please stay strong and try to smile. I'm sure Fred would have wanted you to be happy and healthy! Don't give up! Love, M.A.K. By the way, if you want to know who I am, I will tell you next time I see you at mosque..Love you Girl....

Date: June 17, 2008 10:20AM

LMAO

You threaten to call the cops on pgens and DeathByCop, and then follow it up by posting the dead guy's picture???

Are you fucking high on crack?

You people are extremely stupid. You have NO idea what goes on at this website. And you probably should leave altogether before you wind up seeing this poor kid's picture photoshopped all over the place.

Pissing off the regulars with empty threats = very bad idea, especially if you're hoping to gain respect for a dead friend. Very bad idea.

Posted by: CALM DOWN PEOPLE! ()
Date: June 17, 2008 10:40AM

Ok so people are beginning to take this too far can't you all just calm down?? How old are we? Have a tiny bit of respect oh do us all a favor and just shut up!!! This is really ridiculous!

To the family and friends of Fred and actually to the idiots who have no heart on his page may god be with you!

Date: June 17, 2008 11:04AM

I have called police on "D... S (benzeno)" and others here because of their horrible comment sin the Tim Russert thredz. Watch out "D... S (benzeno)"... I am working wit a police to see if you are connected with Tim Russert's death!!!

Date: June 17, 2008 11:22AM

pgens Wrote:
>>> I have called police on "D... S (benzeno)" and others here because of their horrible comment sin the Tim Russert thredz. Watch out "D... S (benzeno)"...

Stop snitchin'

Date: June 17, 2008 11:25AM

lol.

Date: June 17, 2008 11:34AM

I always love being accused of murder! Accusations of racism just don't do it for me anymore!

I think comments like these are far more counterproductive, as well as disrespectful of his memory, and are indicative of a sophmoric and rash level of maturation.

D... S (benzeno) Wrote:
> Pgens and dealthbycop DONT WRITE ANYMORE BS!!!
> JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS WEBSITE!!!
>
>
> FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF FRED,
> IM WORKING WIT A POLICE TOO SEE IF THEY
> CAN BLOCK PGENS AND DEALTHBYCOP OUT OF THIS
> WEBSITE... THIER ALSO TRYIN TO SEE IF THEY CAN
> CALL THEM IN AND SEE IF THEY HAVVE ANY CONNECTIONS
> WITH FREDS DEALTH.....
>
>
> MY FELLOW FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES PLEASE DO NOT
> REPLY BACK TO THESE LOW CLASS PEOPLE!!! KEEP FRED
> ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS!! DONT LET IMMATURE PEOPLE
> STOP YOU FROM POSTING MEMORIES ABOUT FRED
>
>
> THANK YOU,
> D... S

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2008 01:08PM by DeathByCop.

Posted by: n...... ()
Date: June 17, 2008 12:31PM

I dident know him but i know many people who do an im sorry for their loss allah is with you all Rest in peace

Posted by: god bless ()
Date: June 17, 2008 03:12PM

I never spoke to Fred before in my life
But I wish the best to his soon to be wife

I understand he was known as a great man
One to never question and lend a hand

I wish the best to the Abassi's
He can now be free

Free from this world of cruelty, and hate
Like these cruel unwanted comments, which make everyone irate

My brother played football with Fred
“One of the most real guys I have ever met!” He said

I was so sad to hear a good guy was gone
Tragically it happened on his own lawn

Samira’s comment made me cry
We lost an amazingly great guy!

God Bless all those who morn
For one day you hearts will not be torn

Fred is in a beautiful place now, I am told
All the memories you have to hold.

RIP FRED GOOD BLESS

Posted by: Hera ()
Date: June 17, 2008 03:33PM

how ridiculous for people to make fun of someone who has passed away...
i hope all the best to his family and i hope and pray that you can put
his soul to rest one day (inshallah) by finding out who has the heart to
commit such a crime...my prayers are with you

Posted by: Mindy ()
Date: June 17, 2008 05:25PM

Ok let's fess up. Who murdered this fred guy?? Ha ha. These tributes sound like some seventh grader's journal. Eeew, and he isn't even cute. he looks totally dopy in his photo. Please tell me that is not this fred person. I was hoping he was good looking. Yuck!!!!

Can't this guy's famliy afford a scrap book or somentin for all this dumb stuff and stupid poems? Why can't you just leave all the stuff in his driveway. His family probably doesn't even read this thing. His friends all sound retarted by what they write. At least the FU regulars are really funny. Go take the death watch somewhere else.

Date: June 17, 2008 05:41PM

I never wrote those horrors saying Fred should rot,
A Wordsworth, Dickinson, Frost, you're not!!!!!

god bless Wrote:
> I never spoke to Fred before in my life
> But I wish the best to his soon to be wife
>
> I understand he was known as a great man
> One to never question and lend a hand
>
> I wish the best to the Abassi's
> He can now be free
>
> Free from this world of cruelty, and hate
> Like these cruel unwanted comments, which make
> everyone irate
>
> My brother played football with Fred
> “One of the most real guys I have ever met!” He
> said
>
> I was so sad to hear a good guy was gone
> Tragically it happened on his own lawn
>
> Samira’s comment made me cry
> We lost an amazingly great guy!
>
> God Bless all those who morn
> For one day you hearts will not be torn
>
> Fred is in a beautiful place now, I am told
> All the memories you have to hold.
>
> RIP FRED GOOD BLESS

Posted by: Mindy ()
Date: June 17, 2008 05:48PM

If it happened on his own lawn, does he get to be a lawn ornament now???? Like one of those hitching post boys? Ha ha.

Soon to be wife - what is she gonna do, jump in the casket?????
She is probably already posting on match.com for fred's replacement.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: June 17, 2008 06:11PM

Your sense of humor seems to evade you.

Mindy Wrote:
> If it happened on his own lawn, does he get to be
> a lawn ornament now???? Like one of those
> hitching post boys? Ha ha.
>
> Soon to be wife - what is she gonna do, jump in
> the casket?????
> She is probably already posting on match.com for
> fred's replacement.

Posted by: Ali ()
Date: June 17, 2008 06:12PM

the meeper, deathbycop, pgens and certain other names on this forum...
I have read this thread from start to finish, and been keeping my eyes on it since this thread was started, and i must say that the way you guys behaved and acted on this thread is a shame.
You guys are prolly not racist but making unnecessary and disrespectful comments on this thread where people from all over the world come to pay their respect. makes the matter worse for everyone.

in case you didn't know this is an international topic, people from all over the world comes and visits this thread.. some cant speak/write English so they end up writing in their own language. then what do you guys do in return? you go and post a very stupid and dumb picture of an owl and all, things like this makes people furious and angry.

please if your going to post here post something nice and relevant.

Regards

Ali
London

Date: June 17, 2008 06:29PM

O RLY?
Attachments:
alifromlondon.jpg

Date: June 17, 2008 06:29PM

This is not the place to write a memorial to a beloved friend or relative. Most people write tributes to a dead person on Legacy or the funeral home's condolence page or they send a card to the family.

Date: June 17, 2008 06:37PM

Ali Wrote:
> the meeper, deathbycop, pgens and certain other
> names on this forum...
> I have read this thread from start to finish, and
> been keeping my eyes on it since this thread was
> started, and i must say that the way you guys
> behaved and acted on this thread is a shame.

I supplied a graphic of what is considered the "Middle East" when someone asked, and you think that is a shame? Ali, you are either oversensitive or clueless, not sure which.

Date: June 17, 2008 06:38PM

That phrase sounds vaguely familiar. It must have been coined by someone who is a smart(@ss) person!

Margie Wrote:
> Your sense of humor seems to evade you.
>
>
> Mindy Wrote:
> -----
> > If it happened on his own lawn, does he get to
> be
> > a lawn ornament now???? Like one of those
> > hitching post boys? Ha ha.
> >
> > Soon to be wife - what is she gonna do, jump in
> > the casket?????
> > She is probably already posting on match.com
> for
> > fred's replacement.

Date: June 17, 2008 06:43PM

LOL....Yep...

Date: June 17, 2008 07:05PM

pgens Wrote:
> Ali Wrote:
> -----
> > the meeper, deathbycop, pgens and certain other
> > names on this forum...
> > I have read this thread from start to finish,
> and
> > been keeping my eyes on it since this thread
> was
> > started, and i must say that the way you guys
> > behaved and acted on this thread is a shame.
>
> I supplied a graphic of what is considered the
> "Middle East" when someone asked, and you think
> that is a shame? Ali, you are either
> oversensitive or clueless, not sure which.

I think they are more pissed about the owl pic, pgens. However, it is true that the 'Middle Eastern' terminology is another source of their vexation. They are mad at me because they failed to see the facetiousness in my 'terrorists don't drink, do you?' pic or the sarcasm in another post when referring to the 'evil doers'; both of which were intended to poke fun at the conservative Bush led fanaticism exhibited by certain people in this country! In addition, they are displeased w/ the fact that I said the term 'Middle Eastern', although factually inaccurate in terms of nomenclature, is widely accepted and used in post 9/11 America's media.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2008 08:31PM by DeathByCop.

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.