HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Northern Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Conspiracy Theory
Posted by: ox ()
Date: June 14, 2017 10:07AM

The man shot in the hip was a Republican. Did someone cause this to happen?

Did someone else have anything at all to do w/ this terrible shooting?

Who did it?

I only ask why.

What was the motive for this shooting?

There were many witnesses present who claimed to have heard about sixty shots fired.

Were they fired at the same time, like two doors slamming shut at the same time, or were there multiple shooters, like four doors on a car being shut at four different times?

I pray to God that the victims live, but I expect nothing to be done until all the facts of this case are laid out.

That is my position on this issues and no one can change my mind until I see all the evidence for myself.

It is then that I will decide who the guilty party may be. Until then, I will be in deep, fervent prayed for the shooter to find peace with themselves and for the victims to find out the truth about who managed to try to maybe kill them.

Good luck to the victims and the shooters. This will most likely draw out for days and then be totally forgotten until the next big thing appears. Then we will all lose focus and begin to not care.

The people involved w/ the issue, the rescue agents will not stop until justice is delivered.

The rest of us should go on about our lives.

Take care people so that nothing as dangerous as this happens to you or your family. Maybe stay in your house and hibernate or swim, eat, go to your place of business, or just read a book.

I have a few suggestions...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Conspiracy Theory
Posted by: JMBFV ()
Date: September 24, 2017 12:04PM

Even better---move away from this infernal infested swamp.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.