HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Northern Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Well I guess I should put something here
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 16, 2005 03:41PM

Since I created the forum folder and all. Use this area however you see fit. From noisy neighbors to congested roads to good places to eat. I don't care what you post. If there are any other specific town/city forums that should be in this section let me know and I'll create them immediately.

Options: ReplyQuote
Bunnyman Bridge
Posted by: Stef ()
Date: August 09, 2005 11:50AM

Hey all...
I just wanted to let everyone know not to go down to Bunnyman Bridge anymore. My friends and I went there last week and four fairfax co. cops showed up as we were leaving. We all barely escaped getting arrested or ticketed since they didn't actually catch us up on the railroad tracks. They did, however, search my car and find my digital camera with pictures of the tracks on it, but the cop said that since there were no pics of us actually on the tracks he couldn't do anything about it.

Anyway, you all have received fair warning...keep clear of the bridge unless you want to get arrested/ticketed! :)

Re: Well I guess I should put something here
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: August 09, 2005 12:53PM

I see... everyone is paranoid about people going ON the bridge

I sometimes just drive down to drive through it, what's the harm in that? Good luck convicting me of driving on a public road....

Date: August 29, 2005 04:57PM

If you are concerned about development issues in Fairfax County, please come to www.FairGrowthNetwork.org.

Existing community groups like Fairfax Citizens for Responsible Growth, Wedderburn Neighbors, McLean Citizens Association, Hunter Mill Defense League, Options for Oakton, Southwest Vienna Citizens Association, NoTollIncrease.com and others are coming together to share information and to raise our voices in collective protest about some of the things going on in our County.

If you like living here and want your voice to be heard about how different the future of Fairfax may look,take a look.

be aware
Posted by: Steven parker ()
Date: October 03, 2005 12:12PM

on marblestone drive is a young fellow named joe quaglio... He is a thief and broke into my boys houses and if something happend to your house or car it is JOE QUAGLIO

Posted by: Lasuena ()
Date: September 16, 2006 11:21PM

What's the deal about Bunnyman Bridge. Why would anyone care if somebody goes there? And why would it matter if you have pictures on a digital camera?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 17, 2006 01:09AM

It's just a stone arch underpass for the bridge used by the VRE, amongst others. It has some lame local legend about an escaped mental patient attached to it, and the story has been thoroughly debunked. It's located at the end of Colchester Rd in Clifton/Fairfax Station.

The cops love to run speed and sticker traps at Neuman rd. right before you get to the bridge, so watch your speed if you decide to check it out.

Posted by: Munkey_D ()
Date: January 14, 2010 11:05AM

yeah, I think the only reason why cops even show up is cuz the neighbors there hate all these people coming next to their huge private houses and the quiet environment... yet, their railroad tracks.. how ironic.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.