HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Eastern Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Medical Cannabis
Posted by: Buyerson Iwwann ()
Date: August 05, 2019 03:29PM

We are ranked top 10 in the U.S world of Business and High Times Magazine. It has also been Voted #1 in Southern California by Leafly multiple times. With over a decade in service to San Francisco, we aim to serve all of the United States and most part of the world with the cleanest, top quality cannabis possible, and at the most affordable prices.Cannabis has been confirmed to cure cancer,depression,sleepless night,epilepsy,Parkinson's disease and on.for more visit our website or drop a mail @ (lbuyerson@aol.com)WhatApps +1 682-292-8824 / Call /Text

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Medical Cannabis
Posted by: Baboon ()
Date: February 12, 2020 05:31PM

Thank you for this interesting information. However, it is practically useless for me. I would rather know where to get cbd oil near me. This is really relevant issue because I have to fo to the other part of the city to find what I need. This is rather annoying.

Re: Medical Cannabis
Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: March 24, 2020 03:25PM

You seem to have a big experience in cannabis business. I use Corante CBD products for my anxiety and depression, so I'm interested in the information on the topic. Thanks for this information, I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.