HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Eastern Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Buncombe County Snitch List
Date: June 13, 2017 01:44AM

And here comes the...

Buncombe County Snitch List....

Obviously we all know the top snitch for Buncombe County and the FBI is no other than...Suzanne Higgins herself...the rest are as listed below!

And here comes the...

Buncombe County Snitch List....

Obviously we all know the top snitch for Buncombe County and the FBI is no other than...Suzanne Higgins herself...the rest are as listed below!

-Dale Hollifield (Supposdly Savannah Roca's Lover) (Suzanne Higgins Ex)
-Colton Smith
-Savannah Roca
-Teresa Marie Whitaker
-Dillion Scott (HPV CARRIER)
-Michael Stroupe
-Cain Smith
-Shane Douville
-Julia Roberts
-Julia Bumgarner
-Trena Weaver
-Lenny Anders
-Jody Anders (Lenny's exstranged Wife)
-Brooke Thomas
-Bobby Norton
-Chris Williams
-Christie Lee Sprouse/Christie Retz/Star ((CAUGHT HPV FROM DILLION SCOTT))
-Michael Parker
-Amber Coffee/Phillips
-Aaron "wax" Griffin jr.
-Jason Sams (TRAP)
-Dwayne Smith
-David Jackson
-Krystal Thomas
-Joesph Perry(Joe)
-Steven Taylor
-Joshua Reece (Horse Play)
-Jackie Suttles
-Stefon Cameron (Also a HPV carrier)
-Amanda Slaughter

And this is just the start...Will post the rest of the ACTIVE SNITCH CI's later today :)

-Have a wonderful night//and remember if you sale drugs, or make dirty money...Stay far far away from these people listed above!!!!! And you will be promised NO PRISON TIME!!! <3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2017 03:10AM by Buncombe County Snitch List.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Buncombe County Snitch List
Posted by: Nick bowman ()
Date: June 20, 2017 07:26AM

Don't forget
Justin Allen
Tammy Ledbetter
Nikki Ledbetter
Kelso Shiftlet

Posted by: Nikki ledbetter ()
Date: June 20, 2017 05:28PM

Fuck you Nick bowmen you are the one running around while everyone is locked up or on probation with your charges you are the only one getting out of all your shit. I'm on probation for another year. I think if I snitched I would be running around with nothing like you. So go fuck yourself. Yea most of them mother fuckers are snitches but you can't say I ever said shit. I want to see the papers if I'm on anyone's I will kiss your fat ass

Posted by: Jake From State Farm ()
Date: June 20, 2017 06:18PM

Ha

Posted by: Turkey ()
Date: June 21, 2017 10:30AM

Carma Payne snitched to het out of prostitution charges . She's a known prostitute in buncombe county and a heroin addict . She also was shooting pills. She's the reason devan michael was caught and is sitting in buncombe on a 1 million bond .

Re: Buncombe County Snitch List t
Posted by: Tamera Ledbetter ()
Date: June 21, 2017 03:15PM

Somebody is in serious trouble for putting my name and my kids esp. Nick Bowman he's in jail so I'm sure it's the real snitch Donial Braley I'm not nowhere around none of these idiots but I can promise you this much my attorney is aware and he's going to find out who posted this threw the sheriff's dept. It's easy to figure out so when he's done I'm filing charges it's a felony so keep on keeping on cause I'll no soon

Posted by: Southern Belle ()
Date: June 22, 2017 07:26AM

I don't know who is talking shit about Carma but she isn't doing none of that BS anymore and is not the reason Devan is locked up. If anybody is the reason it's DEVAN. He is a fuck up. And one of his many trashy ass girls he has sex with is probably who got him into more trouble. Maybe Briana is the one snitching on Devan. Since they've been together he's been in 3 times. People need to grow the fuck up!!

Posted by: Carma camillia ()
Date: June 22, 2017 08:02AM

You dumbass junkie bitch I took all my charges like a fucking boss and ain't never snitched on anyone in my life. Obviously devan will see that when he gets his motion of discovery I got away from devan to save my life and get away from junkie mfrs like you. It's so funny because while you are concerned about who the latest snitch is I'm holding my baby's tight and reading bedtime stories to them so keep living that junkie life and you can end up dead or in prison like the rest as for my past you don't know shot about me or what I've been through and I'm not hard to find so we can get it man or woman what's good?? I'm a home owner a mother and many things but snitch isn't one of them and if I ever told on devan he would be sitting there for way more like rape and numerous other horrible things but that's not your business nor is my life so you must like how my name tastes so choke on it junkie! Go shoot another shot your pathetic scum of the earth and that's all I have to say on this subject I chose a family life over a drug life I chose to raise my kids instead of chase after a dope man so fuck you

Posted by: Fkvdhkljv ()
Date: June 22, 2017 12:38PM

And number one snitch of Asheville and Haywood county CANDIS PAYNE who was arrested with mike Thomas and Eric Capps for trafficking opium and heroin in Madison county she spend 4 months in Haywood county jail and when it went to trial I was sitting there right beside Phillip and Shelly southerland and as they read Candis pained statements in court she told on not just Eric and mike but Phillip Shelly and other mfrs that wasn't even involved and apart from being a snitch she's a sorry ass mother that refuses to do anything for her pitiful daughter that she's left on her 62 year old grandfather while she lives with Matt parham. Even last month her daughter was in danger of being taken to foster care and she still stood up and said she didn't want her! I've seen dogs that are better mothers! Bitch walking around 80 pounds dying slow of hep and probably aids from a man she cheated on Matt with and all these problems she has in her life and she's still worried about me LOL bitch get your life together before you come for me! Hide behind a phone screen posting shit but you steady know where I stay and I ain't seen you. Shut up or pull up bitch end of story!! Everybody knows your a snitch

Posted by: Bob jones ()
Date: June 22, 2017 03:32PM

I know a few on here and as far as I know this list is 200% right

Posted by: Karmasabitch ()
Date: June 22, 2017 07:17PM

Wow. Sure this isn't a hit list

Posted by: Some person ()
Date: June 23, 2017 07:02AM

whoever created this need's to be smacked.. Do you not realize this can get people killed,clearly this is fake but not everyone will believe that.These are human being's someone's child,mother,brother,sister...you should take this down.

Posted by: CLEAN UP ()
Date: June 24, 2017 09:16AM

This is for Fairfax county VA. Why in the hell are Buncombe county snitches on here. Make your own website or your own list. You can tell whoever posted this is a mad meth head, posting it at 1:44am. Come on guys, lay the pipe down, step away from the needle.

Date: June 24, 2017 09:41AM

Posted by: Fkvdhkljv ()
Date: June 22, 2017 12:38PM

Who do you want to run up? Candis or her sister...?

Posted by: Demhoezbutthurt ()
Date: June 27, 2017 06:46AM

To many butthurt wannabe internet thugs posting on this shit

Date: June 30, 2017 06:31AM

People really don't need to go around spreading RUMORS about people saying they are a snitch. That's how you get people hurt. A lot of this shit is just people holding grudges or mad at people and just saying they are snitches to get them hurt or to make people not trust or hang out with them and it's fucking petty af, with the exception of the list of names at the beginning of the page!

Posted by: Jesus is my "Drug" of Choice ()
Date: July 03, 2017 04:04PM

Fkvdhkljv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And number one snitch of Asheville and Haywood
> county CANDIS PAYNE who was arrested with mike
> Thomas and Eric Capps for trafficking opium and
> heroin in Madison county she spend 4 months in
> Haywood county jail and when it went to trial I
> was sitting there right beside Phillip and Shelly
> southerland and as they read Candis pained
> statements in court she told on not just Eric and
> mike but Phillip Shelly and other mfrs that wasn't
> even involved and apart from being a snitch she's
> a sorry ass mother that refuses to do anything for
> her pitiful daughter that she's left on her 62
> year old grandfather while she lives with Matt
> parham. Even last month her daughter was in danger
> of being taken to foster care and she still stood
> up and said she didn't want her! I've seen dogs
> that are better mothers! Bitch walking around 80
> pounds dying slow of hep and probably aids from a
> man she cheated on Matt with and all these
> problems she has in her life and she's still
> worried about me LOL bitch get your life together
> before you come for me! Hide behind a phone screen
> posting shit but you steady know where I stay and
> I ain't seen you. Shut up or pull up bitch end of
> story!! Everybody knows your a snitch

Is Eric Capps related to Kim Capps busted in Fairfax County for Heroine poss., Dist., etc?

Fairfax County Woman Charged In Heroin Ring Bust
A Fairfax County woman was one of eight charged in a heroin trafficking operation around Virginia.
By Emily Leayman (Patch Staff) - Updated June 30, 2017 11:15 am ET
ShareTweetGoogle PlusRedditEmailComments
Fairfax County Woman Charged In Heroin Ring Bust

FAIRFAX COUNTY, VA —A Fairfax County woman was one of eight charged in a heroin trafficking operation around Virginia, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced.

Kim E. Capps, 47, of Fairfax County was charged with distribution of heroin by a federal grand jury. She was indicted along with eight others with drug and gun-related crimes. Her trial is set for July 11.

The charges are part of a two-year investigation by the Drug Enforcement Agency, Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Virginia State Police and local sheriff's offices.

Posted by: IDontrecommendthat ()
Date: July 04, 2017 09:09AM

As I sit here and read all the nonsense on here I happened to come across 2 names of people I know personally and one of them being a war veteran that I would not fuck with . He's no snitch . HE'S DONE more for this country than the rest of these waste of space dicks. Whoever put Matt Parham on here best hopes he don't see it or find ou t who. I've known that man for years . He's ride or die. These fucks on this list have got the whole game fucked up . May God be with you

Posted by: That bitch ()
Date: October 04, 2017 09:56AM

Haily young snitched to get out of a 17 year sentence in the feds be very careful around her she is a meth head who will rob you blind and have people steal your stuff she been snitching since last year December

Posted by: Not your business ()
Date: January 22, 2018 04:29AM

Starr Jackson and Maria Propst and Tony King and Vanessa Mack and Daniel Mack and Tiffany Humphreys (aka: Tiffany Watson) and Nicole Wyatt (aka: Nacola Rathbone) and Twila Webb-Brigman and Tanya Leigh Wall in and Heidi Banks and last but sure as hell not least Rebecca (Becca) Shelton.
These people are all snitches as well.
No joke!!

Posted by: Not the dumb bitch y'all think ()
Date: March 02, 2018 06:14AM

This shit cracks me up. Billy Jack AKA BJ aka Dirty Jack you the one wrote this.. you trapping errbody on a daily. Fucking nasty snitch needle bangin HIV having pig.

Posted by: Tiffany humphreys ()
Date: March 10, 2018 09:33PM

Who ever you are saying i am a fucking snitch better watch yourself cause i tiffany humphreys am not no snitch i will pay anyone 1000 $ if they can find one paper with my name on it. Oh and by the way whoever wrote this just an fyi but police do check theses things and if anyone sees that you put their name on he can get you for slander dumbass

Posted by: Tiffany humphreys ()
Date: March 10, 2018 09:40PM

And i hope everyone knows that this is childish lying if anyone wants to know the truth go to the court house they give you the info you need this is just people trying to start drama,and fights. Everyone if u are 18 or older act like a adult and stop having people hurt or pissed because yall have nothing better to do than run yalls mouths to make yalls life interesting

Posted by: Karmallen ()
Date: March 27, 2018 07:22PM

Its a hit list fr.

Posted by: Fuck you who ever made this list ()
Date: April 10, 2018 02:56AM

Buncombe County Snitch List Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And here comes the...
>
> Buncombe County Snitch List....
>
> Obviously we all know the top snitch for Buncombe
> County and the FBI is no other than...Suzanne
> Higgins herself...the rest are as listed below!
>
>
> And here comes the...
>
> Buncombe County Snitch List....
>
> Obviously we all know the top snitch for Buncombe
> County and the FBI is no other than...Suzanne
> Higgins herself...the rest are as listed below!
>
> -Dale Hollifield (Supposdly Savannah Roca's Lover)
> (Suzanne Higgins Ex)
> -Colton Smith
> -Savannah Roca
> -Teresa Marie Whitaker
> -Michael Stroupe
> -Cain Smith
> -Shane Douville
> -Julia Roberts
> -Julia Bumgarner
> -Trena Weaver
> -Lenny Anders
> -Jody Anders (Lenny's exstranged Wife)
> -Brooke Thomas
> -Bobby Norton
> -Chris Williams
> -Christie Lee Sprouse/Christie Retz/Star
> -Michael Parker
> -Amber Coffee/Phillips
> -Aaron "wax" Griffin jr.
> -Jason Sams (TRAP)
> -Dwayne Smith
> -David Jackson
> -Krystal Thomas
> -Joesph Perry(Joe)
> -Steven Taylor
> -Joshua Reece (Horse Play)
> -Jackie Suttles
> -Stefon Cameron (Also a HPV carrier)
> -Amanda Slaughter
>
> And this is just the start...Will post the rest of
> the ACTIVE SNITCH CI's later today :)
>
> -Have a wonderful night//and remember if you sale
> drugs, or make dirty money...Stay far far away
> from these people listed above!!!!! And you will
> be promised NO PRISON TIME!!! <3

Posted by: For the morons believing this ()
Date: June 13, 2018 12:08AM

Go to the post to the bottom click "quote" and that's how a pussy makes a new list with the old included better yet hit reply then you'll no long believe some bullshit out the sky don't be a follower it's sad to live drama filled get a life be more than dirt when you die

Posted by: Darroyl ()
Date: July 14, 2019 07:47AM

BUNCOMBE COUNTY/SWANNANOA
SNITCH LIST: UPDATED 2019.

1 Hank ward
2 James Wilson
3 Tasha Cole
4 Nathan haynie
5 Melissa patton
6 Michelle.clark
7 Erika gibson
8 Michel ogley
9 earl Lewis
10 Lathon harris
11 Samantha Preston
12 Becca preston
12 Lee parish
13 Daniel trammel (DJ)
14 Jimmie Treadway
15. Steven atkins.

Feel free to add on names of these
Bitch made pussys.

Posted by: Jimmie Treadway ()
Date: August 02, 2019 12:20PM

Who is darroyl?? Speak up

Posted by: KU$H 420 OFFICIAL ()
Date: August 03, 2019 06:21PM

TIFFANY HUMPHREYS IS A SNITCH AS SHE TOLD ME HERSELF SHE TALKED 2 A DETECTIVE ABOUT ME. SHE HAS ALSO STARTED BACK HITTING ME AND WON'T STOP TALKING 2 ME AND APPARENTLY STALKING ME AS SHE ALWAYS SHOWS UP WHERE I'M @. SHE IS A NUISANCE AND PLAGUE ON ASHEVILLE AND A PEST! SHE IS A BULLY AND A SNITCH! SHE IS THE STUPIDIST PERSON I'VE EVER MET AND HAS BECOME A CURSE ON MY LIFE THAT WON'T GO AWAY!

Posted by: KU$H420OFFICIAL ()
Date: August 14, 2019 08:35AM

For anybody wanting 2 hurt Tiffany over being a snitch, DO IT IN MY PRESENCE! I DARE U! I LOVE HER!

Posted by: Nick bowmam ()
Date: April 21, 2021 04:12AM

I never put nikki led better on any snitch list because I have no gd idea who would be interested in posting that lie but if you want to identify yourself I've got some knuckles for you to bump into repeatedly I'm sorry nikki it was not not not me

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.