HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Annandale :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Two Dirty Dix
Posted by: blackchild ()
Date: August 27, 2007 07:55AM

Has anybody noticed alot of Mexican Male Positutes tricking out on 236

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Two Dirty Dix
Posted by: RESTINPIECE ()
Date: October 22, 2007 01:36PM

Lots and Lots

Posted by: chim chang ()
Date: October 31, 2007 07:41PM

Evil Mexico touching DEVOLITES is to Blame!!!

Posted by: WHATTHE ()
Date: November 10, 2007 08:11PM

They do the jobs so we don't have to here for a betta life my ass
Attachments:
finger.jpg

Posted by: imim ()
Date: January 17, 2008 02:23AM

Dude! You are a complete imbicile. They arent male prostitutes, they are day laborers looking for work. Did you live your entire life in a bubble, or are you just wallowing in your own stupidity?

Posted by: Biff McGuire ()
Date: March 10, 2008 01:15AM

They are day laborers? If you want to hire them go ahead, they look like what they are-trash, nothing but the garbage of mexico, which by the way isn't as poor as it is made out to be, basically we are getting the garbage from that country and in many cases the criminals who have been run out of their villages, towns and cities. imim, you sound like another american who is out to sell out their own people just because you want to have one of these guys be your kid's nanny.

Posted by: dono ()
Date: April 12, 2008 07:16PM

Man whores, lol. I seriously hope you are joking. If not well, lol.

Posted by: pluski ()
Date: April 29, 2008 08:50PM

They are cumming to America blow jobs for everyone

Posted by: pepe' ()
Date: November 21, 2008 08:22AM

I recently drove down 236 and there are more wet backs than a Mexican taco bar standing around with their thumbs up they asses. I must of seen 300 illegals gathering in the safeway parking lot it was around noon time so I guess they found no work or no one would hire them. This town is full of these spick ass losers running around smelly thashy people with no morals just here to usurp off the system. Go Home go back to your fucking county spicks you not welcome here in Annadale and if I see you I will spit in your big fat ass ugly hispanic faces.

Posted by: RedBullBalls ()
Date: January 14, 2009 03:50AM

Dude, they are not man hoes, I wouldn't even consider them laborers. Call them what they are : BEANERS!!! Sub - humans with no self respect. Dirty dick mofo's, I hate how they just stand around yelling obscenities at pretty girls who they would never have a chance with, or how they attempt to stare me down because I dress better than them, or because I look different than they do. They fear and hate what they can not understand with the pea size brains they have rattling around in that hollow skull. I have a remedy for this, it's commonly referred to as a Smith & Wesson. Next time one of those sons of bitches tries to fuck with me they will surely get a free sample of hot lead.

Posted by: Im420 ()
Date: January 18, 2009 08:54PM

face it ffxc is basically mexico city,NV.

Posted by: wetbackgohome ()
Date: February 05, 2009 07:57PM

ANNANDALE IS BASICALLY NOW SPIC-CITY A CITY OF FULL OF STINKY ASS SPICS

Posted by: send em home ()
Date: February 17, 2009 03:38PM

RedBullBalls Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude, they are not man hoes, I wouldn't even
> consider them laborers. Call them what they are :
> BEANERS!!! Sub - humans with no self respect.
> Dirty dick mofo's, I hate how they just stand
> around yelling obscenities at pretty girls who
> they would never have a chance with, or how they
> attempt to stare me down because I dress better
> than them, or because I look different than they
> do. They fear and hate what they can not
> understand with the pea size brains they have
> rattling around in that hollow skull. I have a
> remedy for this, it's commonly referred to as a
> Smith & Wesson. Next time one of those sons of
> bitches tries to fuck with me they will surely get
> a free sample of hot lead.

What do you mean "pretty girls"? They will look at every twat that walks by no matter how old, fat, disabled>...whatever. All they want is to put their dick in something. GD it pisses me off how they think they own Little River Tpke. Go the fuck back across the Rio Grande and hang out in front of whatever mud hut version of a convenievce store you can find.

Posted by: f ()
Date: August 30, 2009 07:20PM

WETBACKS GO HOME WE DON'T WANT YOUR SMELLY BEANER HOE ASSES IN ANNANDALE NO MORE.

Mexicans bring it you all are bunch of beaners and you don't belong here in Annandale. You stand along 236 like a herd of cattle crapping wherever you want.
Go home and don't come back you wetbacks smell and make stool on OUR sidewalks.
Beaners are poor losers that are here because they suck and their home country sucks. Get out of my country ALL wetbacks MUST go home GO HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Better than the White Guy ()
Date: November 04, 2009 11:29AM

I am not shocked at you racism. You people are peices of shit. Fuck WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK YOU WHITE REDNECK TRASH AND I WILL FUCK YOUR DAUGHTERS, AND WIVES.
To the guy that wants to shoot them, I dare you to try it.

Posted by: antispix ()
Date: November 04, 2009 03:03PM

BEANER (Better than the White Guy) GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPEAK ENGLISH FOOL
SHOOT EM ALL IN THE ASS LOL

Posted by: Brandon ()
Date: November 04, 2009 07:54PM

Its pretty much common knowledge that beaners are the lowest form of life on the human totem pole.

Posted by: THose PERUian PORKERs ()
Date: November 05, 2009 03:31PM

There are mucho wetback beaners standing around in Annandale and nobody can deny that they be gay.

Posted by: JesusF ()
Date: November 06, 2009 05:52PM

THEY ARE ALL GAY LABORERS Here for a better life. They do the blowjobs so you don't have too.
Attachments:
dignitydaylabor.jpg

Posted by: Brandon ()
Date: November 06, 2009 06:51PM

Too bad that van wasn't packed with explosives.

Posted by: heart8 ()
Date: December 28, 2009 11:07PM

First off a little Sociology lesson,the Ilegal day laborers who create a blyt on the community are hardly Mexicans,If your going to insalt people at least have the correct info to back it up ,or you look just as dumb as those you are insalting (Archie Bunker).The majority say 75% are , from El Salvidor and Honduras,With Mexicano and other Latin American countries filling out the rest. Notice their Elf like stature ,much to short to be a Mexican.
This is not a case of the well to do escaping prosecution from thier country and starting a vibrant cultural community, such as the Koreans have done,with thier devotion to education and moral understanding, They are top shelf immigrants,with reason and purpass.
This is a case of ElCampesinos(Peasent,field hand,village Idiot )from third world countries gaining passage into the U.S..Being uneducated in their own cultures language (Illiterate),lends itself to thier primitive existance and behavior,therefore making it impossible to grow and contribute in This country.Notice that they are predominantly Male who have created by default workcamp like conditions living jamb packed in Apartment communities to the exclution of families and children.When you see an apartment complex with bike racks full of Bicycles and no kids around riding them on a nice day in the summer, Its a work camp.
If you want them out you have to vote out the bleeding heart politicians who pander to thier plyt,all the while spending large amounts of resources and money to counter the ms 13 gangs(EL SALVIDOR not Mexico) who have pissed of a lot of law inforcment people who feel that the gangs would be better served Dead or not hear at all.
And to conclude my rant check and see how much your property value has dropped since the proliferation of the peasants.Remove the dead weight so we might enjoy progresing toward the future.

Aspire to be American, to be in America.

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: December 31, 2009 05:42PM

You should aspire to use proper spelling and grammar.

Posted by: prezo ()
Date: January 21, 2010 09:11PM

Notice their Elf like stature is just like title of this "TWO DIRTY DIX" Topic states!!! Heart8 is dead on the mark. LETS DEPORT THESE PARASITES RIGHT NOW!!! Mexican or whatever the hell they all. HEAR that BULOVA you bleeding heart politician who panders to this third world invasion, Just rid us of this eye sore in Annandale

Posted by: tacoic ()
Date: February 12, 2010 07:11PM

OH YEAH BRING ON THE ILLEGALS ALIEN ISSUE WHEN A UPPITY BLACK MAN'S IN THE WHITE HOUSE, PROBLEM IS HE IS INEXPERIENCED UNEDUCATED, AND A THIEVE AND LIAR JUST LIKE WHAT RUNS THIS COUNTRY AS IN THE NANCY PELOSI ,REID POLICES THAT UNDERMINE THIS NATION
Attachments:
Beaners3B.jpg

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: February 13, 2010 10:03PM

tacoic Wrote:
> OH YEAH BRING ON THE ILLEGALS ALIEN ISSUE WHEN A
> UPPITY BLACK MAN'S IN THE WHITE HOUSE, PROBLEM IS
> HE IS INEXPERIENCED UNEDUCATED, AND A THIEVE AND
> LIAR JUST LIKE WHAT RUNS THIS COUNTRY AS IN THE
> NANCY PELOSI ,REID POLICES THAT UNDERMINE THIS
> NATION

You have no room to call anyone uneducated.

Posted by: ceddybu ()
Date: February 15, 2010 01:53AM

can anybody remember annanadale before the invasion of the latinos?? annandale was one of the cleanest, one of the more expensive places to live in northen VA. By no means is it bad now but annandale has taken a plunge down in such a quick amount of time. Sure, i feel bad for these guys because of the conditions they live in and the lack of opportunities but damn, they have made annandale look terrible. The one and only contribution they have made to annandale is the peruvian chicken joints LOL! I hope some bill is passed to send these guys back to their countries of origin so we dont have to deal with these guys harassing us every time we drive by them and them giving us hard stares and what not. Its whats best for the community

Posted by: Viper 62 ()
Date: February 22, 2010 02:00PM

The problem is much bigger than you imagine! Most are not from Mexico. There are more El Salvadorians than others. In fact most are not form Mexico. They are not legal because they are criminals in their own country.

I went to the 7 eleven in Annandale with my daughters softball team after a game so the coach could buy them all a drink. These trashy bastards were looking all the 11 year old girls up and down and even were making cat calls in a way that no one would know which did it. A few got embarrased and turned or walked away. The girls were very upset except for mine because she knwos me and I would drop one in a second and wait for the cops.:-) One big ugly bastard was trying to give me the mean eye so I just made sure he could accidentally see my legally carried 45APC in my pants. Needless to say I will never go there again. When I asked law informcemnt about it, it comes down to the liberal agenda and making sure that the local police have anything to do with immagration inforcement. If you have a problem with one of them you can not call the police because they can not do anything unless they commit a crime. If they do commit a crime the cops will be very carful not to make them feel unwanted or intimidated. They can walk and do what ever they want as long as its not violent crime. Very Very Sad. You have an average of 200 illegals on 236 on any given day. No one will or can ask them for their papers. The only person I have ever heard of being arrested there is a man who chouted La Migra (imagration) in a croud of them. He went to jail for impersonating a federal official. (Liberal Bull)

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: February 24, 2010 09:52AM

When I go to that 7-11 with my teenage daughters, I open carry my firearm. No illegal says anything to us, we are left alone, and the illegals give us a wide berth. It is quite entertaining, and I smile the whole time I am there!!

Posted by: c h i n i t a ()
Date: March 03, 2010 02:29AM

so damn racist.
your that scared that you have to carry a firearm.

you need jesus in your life.
& some people can't get jobs for there own reasons
people gotta do what they gotta do to get there gwap. LET IT BE!

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: March 03, 2010 08:18AM

Maybe if all of these illegals would go back to their country and make their country like it is here, there would be no problems. Yes I am racist agains LAW VIOLATORS. Law violators come in all racial colors!

Posted by: Viper 62 ()
Date: March 03, 2010 08:52PM

chinita,
Yes a gun... What do you think about the way they harass a young teenager or 11 year old. Looking for a job is one thing. Just like when you always hear about a rape around hear. It is usually one of these guys. Jose Somthngoranother. They just were not raised right. Not racist. Yes guns. I would rather just bash their face in when they look at my wife and daughter but the fact is they are treated better than those of us that pay their medical bills and pay for the police to make sure their illegal asses are not harassed. By your name chinita, it looks like you are a latina as well. You should be ashamed of them like I am and not defending.

Posted by: wetback666 ()
Date: June 03, 2010 04:47PM

THEY are all mexican looking to me walking ATM pockets full of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ripe for dee picking. I just go right fucking up to spicks and demand to see their papers works every time.

Posted by: AnnandaleGuy ()
Date: July 14, 2010 11:01PM

Saw this by Fuddgruckers
Attachments:
Gay_Mexicans_Destroy_Society_by_barefootphotography.jpg

Posted by: effingspicks ()
Date: August 09, 2010 08:58PM

Pieces of caca mexican dipshits

Posted by: mexikiller ()
Date: October 03, 2010 04:14PM

Death to all you spic ass cuntloads

Posted by: walker ()
Date: October 04, 2010 04:25PM

Isn't there a "No Loitering" sign posted in front of most 7-11's? Can't the cops ticket the fuckers for loitering? A couple years ago there was usually police presence inside the other 7-11 in Annandale (on Annandale Rd. next to the laundry mat).

There are a lot of Asians in Annandale, too.

Posted by: Yeahright ()
Date: February 01, 2011 05:55PM

Why? What kind of gun Jeebus got??? Think of how much nicer Annandale would be.... Cleaner, schools less crowded, less crime...... Yeah, that's horribly racist - To want to rid an area of the people who are responsible for roughly 80% of crime that takes place there. Imagine how much more money per month apartment complexes could make if they kicked out all the illegals. Safer parks and apparently, safer 7-11s too. Just so racist.

Posted by: SuperMom ()
Date: February 21, 2011 03:19PM

Yeah did you happen to see the picture of this one?

http://doiop.com/MexicanDIx

You'll love it.

Posted by: james dean ()
Date: February 24, 2011 11:52PM

You guys are a bunch of fucking assholes. Seriously. Why are you hating on the hispanics? They are trying to make a living just like you. Other than their lack of English skills (generally) they aren't much different from you. All people want is to work so they can get laid, buy shit, possibly have a family, and get intoxicated. We're all the same.

Posted by: jimmy deane ()
Date: April 08, 2011 10:00PM

I love hispanics too I suck two dirty dix too

Posted by: americantradition ()
Date: October 28, 2011 08:18PM

For the record, if you're not a Native American, you're an immigrant. We were all immigrants at some point, good to remember that

Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: October 29, 2011 06:31AM

> For the record, if you're not a Native American, you're an immigrant...

For the record, we're ALL immigrants if you go back far enough.

There are no native Americans.

Posted by: NO FIXED ADDRESS ()
Date: August 28, 2012 07:30PM

Yes a gun...Wetback..yes I said a gun What the fuck do you think about the way they trick out on 236. Looking for a job is one thing selling their butts is another. Just like when you always hear about all the raping around 236. It is usually one of these guys. Jose from no fixed address. They just were not right. I No racist I just hate spicks and wetbacks they suck . Yes guns i SAID GUNS . I would rather just bash their face in with a hammer when they look at them but the fact is they are treated better than those of us that pay their medical bills and pay for the police to make sure their illegal asses are not harassed. By your name chinita, it looks like you are some spix ass bitch yourself You should be ashamed of them shitting on the sidewalks and if I see you chinita I said gun thats right I say gun.. em down down to the ground AMF
Attachments:
Day laborers winter.JPG

Posted by: GO HOME!! You Stupid Ass Spicks ()
Date: May 24, 2013 09:39PM

AYI AYI AYE you fucking stupid spicks
TACO d CACA
Attachments:
628x471.jpg

Posted by: me so stupid ()
Date: February 14, 2015 05:31PM

What I go back?

Posted by: RF ()
Date: March 22, 2017 10:07PM

james dean Wrote:
> You guys are a bunch of fucking assholes.
> Seriously. Why are you hating on the hispanics?
> They are trying to make a living just like you.
> Other than their lack of English skills
> (generally) they aren't much different from you.
> All people want is to work so they can get laid,
> buy shit, possibly have a family, and get
> intoxicated. We're all the same.

Just like us, sure. How about that Guatemalan space program? I also hear El Salvador has the world's most advanced supercomputer.

Posted by: mahdi key aches muck ()
Date: March 30, 2017 07:31PM

No fixed address is a coward...threatening to attack people who are already struggling to get by...eye wonder why fairfax county pigs don't have this potential terrorist in custody? Isn't that what is supposed to happen when you make death threats online?

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: June 14, 2017 08:45AM

Gotta love 'em!
Attachments:
IMG_0287.JPG

Posted by: Bean Counter ()
Date: December 07, 2017 04:47PM

Yeah, the beaner situation in Annandale is bad, but instead of complaining here, write the Masonville Supervisor, Penny Gross and complain. She probably wont do anything , but it's worth a try.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.