HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Annandale :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tutoring
Date: February 14, 2020 03:56AM

Hello!

I am a high school English teacher for Fairfax County Public Schools, and have recently started private tutoring for middle and high school students in the community. I am a licensed teacher with experience in English, math, and executive functioning assistance. I have experience with children from 1st grade through 12th grade. I can also assist older high school students in brainstorming, planning, and drafting college applications and college essays. I am experienced in teaching writing and can assist students in this important process, increasing their ability to achieve acceptance and scholarship results.

Please shoot me a message if you need assistance with helping your child achieve their potential in school and beyond!

-JB_EnglishTeacher

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tutoring
Posted by: mikey 123 ()
Date: February 22, 2020 07:10PM

rip off

Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: December 26, 2021 04:22PM

Hello everyone, who knows a good legal tutor who can prepare well for the entrance exams?

Posted by: Medel ()
Date: December 26, 2021 04:40PM

Hi, first of all, a tutor needs to know his subject well and be able to present it in an interesting way. If you are looking for a good legal tutor, then I would recommend the service at https://law-mind.co.uk/lnat-question-bank/ . There are highly qualified tutors here who have been working in this direction for many years.

Posted by: Mille Kentk ()
Date: December 26, 2021 07:01PM

You shouldn't choose a tutor based only on feedback from friends. Most often this is a very subjective opinion; what worked for one child may not work for yours. It is best to choose courses on the website https://studymind.co.uk/ and not overpay.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.