HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Annandale :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
kicked out
Posted by: your name ()
Date: May 12, 2009 12:40PM

how lets take a walk on the side of the mexicans that like you yell hey you black guy stole my grapes and in return ill shave the wheels of your goats oh said one i like to eat food and jesus is BLACK and i like to be a man of iraq your moms house smells like a crack pot.

d1scus....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: kicked out
Posted by: lalalto ()
Date: May 12, 2009 12:41PM

this is CRAZyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted by: unwiselatino ()
Date: July 18, 2009 10:28AM

WETBACKS GO HOME WE DON'T WANT YOUR SMELLY BEANER HOE ASSES IN ANNANDALE NO MORE.

Mexicans bring it you all are bunch of beaners and you don't belong here in Annandale. You stand along 236 like a herd of cattle crapping wherever you want.
Go home and don't come back you wetbacks smell and make stool on OUR sidewalks.
Beaners are poor losers that are here because they suck and their home country sucks. Get out of my country ALL wetbacks MUST go home GO HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kicked out,no future hear peasant
Posted by: heart8 ()
Date: December 28, 2009 11:21PM

Re: Two Dirty Dix Posted by: heart8 ()
Date: December 28, 2009 11:07PM

First off a little Sociology lesson,the Ilegal day laborers who create a blyt on the community are hardly Mexicans,If your going to insalt people at least have the correct info to back it up ,or you look just as dumb as those you are insalting (Archie Bunker).The majority say 75% are , from El Salvidor and Honduras,With Mexico and other Latin American countries filling out the rest. Notice their Elf like stature ,much to short to be a Mexican.
This is not a case of the well to do escaping prosecution from thier country and starting a vibrant cultural community, such as the Koreans have done,with thier devotion to education and moral understanding, They are top shelf immigrants,with reason and purpass.
This is a case of ElCampesinos(Peasent,field hand,village Idiot )from third world countries gaining passage into the U.S..Being uneducated in their own cultures language (Illiterate),lends itself to thier primitive existance and behavior,therefore making it impossible to grow and contribute in This country.Notice that they are predominantly Male who have created by default workcamp like conditions living jamb packed in Apartment communities to the exclution of families and children.When you see an apartment complex with bike racks full of Bicycles and no kids around riding them on a nice day in the summer, Its a work camp.
If you want them out you have to vote out the bleeding heart politicians who pander to thier plyt,all the while spending large amounts of resources and money to counter the ms 13 gangs(EL SALVIDOR not Mexico) who have pissed of a lot of law inforcment people who feel that the gangs would be better served Dead or not hear at all.
And to conclude my rant check and see how much your property value has dropped since the proliferation of the peasants.Remove the dead weight so we might enjoy progresing toward the future.

Aspire to be American, to be in America.

Posted by: mackjack ()
Date: April 06, 2012 10:54PM

yo queero taco bell

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 07, 2012 02:46AM

Why are Negroes allowed to start threads on this board?

Posted by: Annandale OG ()
Date: December 07, 2017 03:35PM

Hello, can anyone please explain to me why all the Hispanic men stand on the service road on the 7400 to 7600 block of Little River TRPK near Safeway scratching their bellies? I often see them hanging out and holding their shirt up with one hand while rubbing their bellis with the other. Why do they always do that and why aren't they working?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.