HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Annandale :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Announcing Dan's Live Music Workshop Meetup at Ireleand's Four Courts Irish Neighborhood Bar (Arlington Annandale)_Tuesday, Oct 14, 8 PM
Posted by: cafetwinv ()
Date: October 08, 2014 08:53AM

Practicing the Art of Performance

with Dan's Music Workshop "Open Mike" Meetup Field Trip

Tuesday, October 14, 8:00 PM

http://www.meetup.com/musiciansworkshop/

Cafe Twin
Attachments:
MUSIC WORKSHOP ARLINGTON 01__10_14_2014.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Announcing Dan's Live Music Workshop Meetup at Ireleand's Four Courts Irish Neighborhood Bar (Arlington Annandale)_Tuesday, Oct 14, 8 PM
Posted by: Gunga Din O'Leary ()
Date: October 20, 2014 07:56PM

/
Attachments:
miss-irlenad.jpg

Re: Announcing Dan's Live Music Workshop Meetup at Ireleand's Four Courts Irish Neighborhood Bar (Arlington Annandale)_Tuesday, Oct 14, 8 PM
Posted by: Violinman1x ()
Date: September 19, 2017 04:36PM

Wow good news a little too late.i first began violin in 1969 with Mr Clark's music store on Columbia Pike .Next the church on the right of his shop. A great music teacher with awesome collection of old vintage violins.He stop teaching because in my excite of learning violin
I would leave the shop without paying for the lessons. Oops. I forgot.I have been to a few open Mic nights and great fun .I am out of area now but will keep in mind.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.