HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Annandale :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Looking for new church
Posted by: Kjv ()
Date: March 20, 2013 08:50AM

Looking for new church in Annandale area or nearby, preferably inside beltway. Nothing too liberal or conservative. Sermons available in English; growing, but not too large. Specific denomination not so important.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for new church
Posted by: kpntreal ()
Date: July 04, 2013 12:42PM

Don't know of any av 1611 in the area.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 05, 2013 12:12PM

God is everywhere. You don't need a church.

Matthew 18:20.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Posted by: oriolesmagic ()
Date: July 24, 2013 04:40PM

hope it's not too late..

we've been really happy with st albans episcopal on columbia pike. i am not a religious man but i am able to tolerate the services and crowd. very welcoming crowd and my family really enjoys it.

Posted by: indigo2200 ()
Date: July 31, 2013 09:28PM

Try Westwood Baptist on Old Keene Mill Road in Springfield. Website is: westwood-baptist.org

Posted by: Westboro Baptist Angel ()
Date: March 15, 2014 10:44PM

Become a member today!

3701 SW 12th St, Topeka, KS 66604

Posted by: Mattycakes Muhammad ()
Date: May 29, 2014 12:53PM

church...what a joke...Psalms said ye are all gods children of the most....and dat Nappy haired black jew God Jesus reiterated the same shit in the new testament...you are God....but these churches will never teach you that shit...they will never teach you Jesus was an African....and don't get it twisted....om not saying the Masjids are any better...so called Orthidox Islam and Christianity have been corrupted by Greco-Roman influence....bottom line...any person who tells you God or Allah is strictly un-ceen is on sum euro-centric slavemaster shit...eye will quote KRS ONE..."if you wanna cee God take a look in the mirror"....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.