HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Travel softball
Posted by: Eric Alano ()
Date: July 28, 2018 08:34AM

Just a warning to those trying out for travel softball: research organizations very closely. Those claiming to be Nationally recognized teams are not always telling the truth. Do your research and be careful what you pay for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Travel softball
Posted by: Gary Cadiz ()
Date: July 30, 2018 12:11PM

Eric Alano[
are you talking about "Glory" who would you recommend and where can I do research. I hear they only want elite players... My kid is not elite but well above house. looking for a team in the Vienna Fairfax area. can't find one..

Posted by: Eric Alano ()
Date: August 02, 2018 01:46PM

Gary Cadiz - Glory is legit. I heard they are offering a regional team with Vienna. Vienna also has a Raiders team that is a step up from house. Mount Vernon Magic is quality. Vienna Stars is gone. Sage has a good program. Good luck.

Posted by: Gary Cadiz ()
Date: August 08, 2018 12:44PM

Glory is ligit... but the regional teams are sketchy. We went to tryouts. 2 of the old vienna teams coaches stayed. otherwise they have not coachs. So there may not be vienna teams. it is only elite glory teams that are set so the old velocity girls are leaving. Vienna Stars are not gone they are just STARS National now. Sage and magic are fine, Sage always has a huge roster so may not get play time. but who wants to drive that far.

Posted by: Eric Alona ()
Date: August 08, 2018 02:33PM

Gary Cadiz - Vienna Stars is NOT Stars National. Read the VGSL announcement. License to use name was revoked. Some coaches from Vienna Stars started up a new organization called Stars National. See their website. I heard they had a poor showing at their younger age tryouts.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.