HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cedar Lane School has so much crime incidents.
Posted by: Robert ()
Date: October 04, 2017 12:32PM

I often look at the Vienna Police Highlights to see what goes on. I notice that the school "Cedar Lane School" has a lot of incidents in the police reports. I know someone who used to go to this school, so I'm surprised that so much happens at this school. I looked it up, it only has about 80 students, which makes the staggering crime amount even more uprising.

Since so much happens at this one school, I made a website that indexes all of the Cedar Lane School incidents from the police reports. Here is the site:

https://robert.im/cedarreports

I only indexed this year's events so far, since it's a lot of info to input into the website. I will add more Cedar Lane incidents later, however. I hope this school becomes safer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cedar Lane School has so much crime incidents.
Posted by: Well yeah ()
Date: October 05, 2017 02:37PM

Yeah no duh... It's a school where all the "problem" kids go. Say a student is expelled from Madison or Oakton for fighting, drugs, or another reason... They then go to Cedar Lane for education. Hope that makes sense

Posted by: Where ()
Date: October 05, 2017 08:11PM

Where do they send kids kicked out of Marshall high school for drinking alcohol on school trip? Same school?

Posted by: Teacher ()
Date: October 06, 2017 07:09PM

Not true. Kids at Ceder Lane have a documented emotional and/or behaviors disability. Kids getting kicked out of Madison would go to Mountain View ALC

Posted by: yursturlee ()
Date: November 09, 2017 07:27PM

Wow, those kids seem straight up thug. It's really shocking to have a building full of teens and not have some act up now and then.

Get bad to your infusion of red wine old lady.

Posted by: Rkov ()
Date: March 06, 2019 02:32PM

I mean some of what you guys were saying are true. The school isn’t full of “thugs” and problem kids. A lot of the other students struggle with anxiety,depression, and other mental illnesses. The school isn’t as bad as it seems. Yea some fucked up shit goes on there sometimes but it isn’t a “bad” school

Posted by: Marshal kids? ()
Date: October 21, 2019 06:20PM

Who knows of the teacher from Marshal who gave students alcohol? Then the kid had to leave and finish at some other school where kids with problems go, but why does fairfax hide the teacher who gave the kids alcohol?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.