HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Too many people park illegaly in handicap parking
Posted by: License plate guy ()
Date: May 04, 2017 06:00PM

I swear every time I go somewhere in Vienna, there is somebody parking in handicap without a sticker. It kind of pisses me off, I guess old rich entitled white men think they can just do whatever.

This guy at Chipotle refused to move because he said "there was another spot". I dialed up the vienna PD and he sang a different tune.

License plate was VNR9221. Drove a blue comet. Hopefully someone runs into this "gentleman" and teaches manners.
Attachments:
Handicapp parking.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Too many people park illegaly in handicap parking
Posted by: Chrome Autofill ()
Date: May 20, 2017 01:46AM

Holy shit, it really was a Comet! You shouldn't be an asshole driver in a car like that...it's not like antique Comets are a dime a dozen nowadays and people won't remember you...

Posted by: HandiFake ()
Date: June 11, 2017 09:17AM

Yes. But another huge problem is the number of people who get their doctors to give them handicapped stickers wrongly.

These people with their claimed "hidden" "unseen" handicapped diseases take up a who row of parking at Vienna METRO. They park with nice cars - likely lawyers who get doctor's note - I've seen these people park there for years. Most (all?) are NOT handicapped. If you can get your ass to the Metro, walk fast because you're late, every working day, you can park on the 2nd floor.

These are the same people who scam the airlines with their anxiety dogs -- like the dog who bit another passenger a couple of weeks ago. If you're so anxious, take the bus.

Walt Disney World finally clamped down on these scammers who either hired a handicapped person for the day (true!!) or faked being handicapped so they could cut the lines. The handicapped person and the whole family/party got to cut the line.

Also, social security disability is a total scam. It's turned into an unemployment scheme/benefit. The disability laws MUST change. They must raise the bar on defining disabled.

Posted by: AngerMgtIssueMuch ()
Date: June 11, 2017 09:21AM

You have anger management issues. You need meds. (I recognize it, because I do too - but I take meds.) See someone; you will be happier. Yes, I agree, this is mildly irritating, and worthy of a call out, but to post a picture like this, upload it, and rant: really?

Posted by: 3rd Generation Ffx ()
Date: July 14, 2017 02:58AM

I agree with the guy on rich people who pay their doctor for a handicap badge which they hand around the family like a "rich pass". Had two girlfriends who did it (just claimed they had bad knees & paid $500/year for a "checkup" to prove it - was the most shameless bs trip I've ever seen, couldn't respect them after that). I say get rid of handi-cap parking. Its so abused - and everything is motorized for the handi-capped anyway. Handi-cap parking is a relic from the 1970s when there were no ramps & elevators & motorized chairs & scooters. The rich have taken handi-capped parking over and elbowed all the handi-capped people out. Just get rid of it.

America is such a cock-suck for the rich. It is what america stands for - the criminal rich abusing the system at everyone elses expense. And because of it I will never fight for this country, let the rich run it into the ground and then come running back to the middle class to bail them out. And the rich never fight in the wars for anything either. They don't like or respect this country. . More bogus doctors. More handi-cap passes for the rich. Bogus drug dealing doctors for the rich with government grade drugs (like Michael Jacksons). The rich are on more drugs than anybody, don't work or contribute, don't pay taxes, don't fight in wars. They don't get prosecuted or go to jail, they just settle out of court. The rich are just parasite, trouble makers, who hog all the resources. And take all the credit for everything, act indespensible, while doing fake sinicure type jobs that contribute nothing. We should have a class war, and just get rid of the rich, put them all in prison without a trial.

Posted by: Not Just Rich ()
Date: August 07, 2017 09:49AM

3rd Generation Ffx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with the guy on rich people who pay their
> doctor for a handicap badge which they hand around
> the family like a "rich pass". Had two girlfriends
> who did it (just claimed they had bad knees & paid
> $500/year for a "checkup" to prove it - was the
> most shameless bs trip I've ever seen, couldn't
> respect them after that). I say get rid of
> handi-cap parking. Its so abused - and everything
> is motorized for the handi-capped anyway.
> Handi-cap parking is a relic from the 1970s when
> there were no ramps & elevators & motorized chairs
> & scooters. The rich have taken handi-capped
> parking over and elbowed all the handi-capped
> people out. Just get rid of it.
>
> America is such a cock-suck for the rich. It is
> what america stands for - the criminal rich
> abusing the system at everyone elses expense. And
> because of it I will never fight for this country,
> let the rich run it into the ground and then come
> running back to the middle class to bail them out.
> And the rich never fight in the wars for anything
> either. They don't like or respect this country. .
> More bogus doctors. More handi-cap passes for the
> rich. Bogus drug dealing doctors for the rich with
> government grade drugs (like Michael Jacksons).
> The rich are on more drugs than anybody, don't
> work or contribute, don't pay taxes, don't fight
> in wars. They don't get prosecuted or go to jail,
> they just settle out of court. The rich are just
> parasite, trouble makers, who hog all the
> resources. And take all the credit for everything,
> act indespensible, while doing fake sinicure type
> jobs that contribute nothing. We should have a
> class war, and just get rid of the rich, put them
> all in prison without a trial.

Lots of truth here but you're also missing the criminal "poor" too. Guys (and women) sell their insurance health cards in the housing projects for $X so, for example, John Smith has 25 kids on his card. No one checks. Its fraud. There are lots of ways "the poor" hide assets in public housing, health cards, SSI benefits, college admissions, taxi and cell phone vouchers, welfare checks -- it's a huge problem too. There's a whole underground of how to cheat and scam the welfare system and the honest working and middle class end up getting screwed.

Posted by: FFXSX ()
Date: December 21, 2017 09:22AM

What a load of bullshit. The so-called "rich" pay the lion's share of income tax which pays for all the benefits for the freeloaders. I do agree with the comments that we should do away with handicap parking spots. I see almost all the people who use them don't really seem handicapped. They get out of their car and just walk right into the store, unless being a fat-ass (like most of them are) is considered a handicap. Shameless! I've been at every level of the income statum and done many low-level and entry level jobs. I am now a professional and EARN a comfortable income, but I work much harder now and have more stress in my job than when I worked at Hardee's. People work 40 hours a week and think it's so "tough". Try working 50-60 hours a week in your own business that you created from nothing and then you will know what it is to work hard. Bunch of lazy asses.

Posted by: gintonic ()
Date: January 03, 2018 03:20PM

HandiFake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. But another huge problem is the number of
> people who get their doctors to give them
> handicapped stickers wrongly.
>
> These people with their claimed "hidden" "unseen"
> handicapped diseases take up a who row of parking
> at Vienna METRO. They park with nice cars -
> likely lawyers who get doctor's note - I've seen
> these people park there for years. Most (all?)
> are NOT handicapped. If you can get your ass to
> the Metro, walk fast because you're late, every
> working day, you can park on the 2nd floor.
>
> These are the same people who scam the airlines
> with their anxiety dogs -- like the dog who bit
> another passenger a couple of weeks ago. If
> you're so anxious, take the bus.
>
> Walt Disney World finally clamped down on these
> scammers who either hired a handicapped person for
> the day (true!!) or faked being handicapped so
> they could cut the lines. The handicapped person
> and the whole family/party got to cut the line.
>
> Also, social security disability is a total scam.
> It's turned into an unemployment scheme/benefit.
> The disability laws MUST change. They must raise
> the bar on defining disabled.

Worked with a gal who got a handi sticker for her car so her 30lbs overweight aspbergers son wouldn't have to walk. The fat little fuck desperately needed some exercise. people are so lazy.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.