HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Man in grey Jetta tried to follow me home
Posted by: Alexa ()
Date: December 10, 2015 04:18PM

I was driving on 123 headed towards the center of town. I was in the right lane passing by Zoe's Kitchen when a man in the left lane was waving to me to roll my windows down while we were driving (at low speeds). I rolled my window down (I had initially thought he was going to warn me of a low tire or ask for directions) and while driving he yells "I'm sorry, but you are absolutely gorgeous." I quickly said thanks and rolled my window up. He stopped next to me at the light for Beulah and I took a right at the light. He reached back to look behind and stare at me and then jumped lanes and turned into the Birdwatching Store parking lot, then jumped back behind me. He followed me some more and tried to wave me down again, although I refused to roll down my window or make eye contact. I finally lost him as I approached the Vienna Police Station (but he did follow me up until that turn). He was in a grey Jetta (the body with rectangular headlights) that was a little beat up, no tint on the windows. He was heavy sit, clean short brown hair, 5 o'clock shadow, and button down shirt.

Keep an eye out for this guy. He followed way too long and too close to be an innocent "you are pretty" compliment. If anyone has similar stories, or sees him around town, let it be known here. I did inform the police and gave a brief description. However, he followed to close for me to get a plate number. Be safe out there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Man in grey Jetta tried to follow me home
Posted by: Air Care ()
Date: December 12, 2015 01:46PM

Are you a man?

Posted by: Man about Town ()
Date: December 13, 2015 09:47PM

My Jetta is silver, not grey, cutie!

Posted by: truthhurts ()
Date: December 27, 2015 05:39PM

You are not that hot. I guess he rejected your advances and you want to dick shame him. sad.... :(

Posted by: Alexa ()
Date: December 29, 2015 05:40PM

Aw ok

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.