HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Johnny's Pizza/Subs
Posted by: KPPP ()
Date: May 22, 2015 12:24PM

Does anyone know what's happening to Johnny's on Park St? I've wanted a steak&cheese sub while I'm briefly in town and they've been closed for at least 10 days. A sign on the door says on vacation, back on Monday, which I thought would have been Monday of this week... I tried to phone, "Call cannot be completed as dialed." ?? I don't want to believe that they've gone out of business.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2015 12:26PM by KPPP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Johnny's Pizza/Subs
Posted by: sane ()
Date: May 24, 2015 11:34PM

With the pizza they make, I wouldn't be surprised if they had folded. I tried it once...that was enough.

Posted by: KPPP ()
Date: May 25, 2015 12:38AM

I didn't like the pizza, either. But I thought their subs were better than any of the chains...

Posted by: Nastyshiztitpizza ()
Date: July 15, 2015 07:49AM

Their pizza is fucking horrible. School lunch pizza is better then that shit they make. I rather eat cardboard.

Posted by: Michaeltheking ()
Date: July 18, 2015 11:58AM

Their pizza was really good. You haters, go back to the chains and get cardboard with bland sauce and cheap ass cheese. You wouldn't know a good pizza if you shit it out....which you will from the chains. A great local business. Support 'em or loose em and you can then send all your dollars to some CEO someplace who doesn't give a shit about you. Oh...and you'll eat bland crap.

Posted by: sane ()
Date: May 27, 2017 09:24PM

It is now a Ledo's franchise.......with (IMO) much better pizza than what Johnny's had.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.