HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Coyotes in Vienna
Posted by: Joon ()
Date: August 10, 2014 11:19PM

Was wondering if anyone else has seen a coyote in Vienna? I swear there was one in my backyard, but no one else has seen any in this area. Off Westbriar Rd, by golf course.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coyotes in Vienna
Posted by: Wiley ()
Date: August 26, 2014 03:43PM

Not for a couple of years. But I have seen coyotes three or four times in the northeast area of town.

Posted by: Sudie ()
Date: September 20, 2014 01:54PM

Yes. I admit I didn't know what a coyote exactly looked like until I saw this post and looked up the image on google. An animal which I thought was a fox came to our deck and hid under the grill a few weeks ago. It looked wounded and scrawny. We called animal control but they were not able to catch it. Then again the same animal came back to our deck a couple of days ago, looked around and then went down the steps to my neighbor's yard and deck.I don't know if this is something that we should be alarmed about. Should we?
We have a cat that goes outside.
Any furhter information would be appreciated.

Posted by: Ernest ()
Date: October 06, 2014 07:54PM

coyote do come dis far. Usually they stop at Mexico border and give bus ticket or help hitchjack on traen.

Posted by: Shorty Presico ()
Date: November 05, 2014 10:42PM

I just saw a cougar at Bazin's!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.